Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806446 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
i have been following your post, you got so many things right but at the end you spoilt every when you said. ""TRUE HEBREWS who is spared the hour of temptation.
Why are they spared? Because unlike the other churches, they have kept the Word of God's patience (3:10).
The Word of his patience involves keeping the Sabbath, keeping his Feast Days, and abstaining from unclean foods (shrimps, pork, etc). """ am disappointed.

Sorry you're disappointed lol. What is it that you don't agree with?
If possible, please use SCRIPTURE to address your opposing view.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
providence338:

the fact the you think God still accept the keeping of Sabbath, non eating of shrimps etc
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the fact the you think God still accept the keeping of Sabbath, non eating of shrimps etc

Oh okay.

This is a very vast subject that deserves its own thread, however, I'll try to be concise in my reply. According to the Bible...what is sin? Sin is the transgression of the LAW (1 John 3:4). If the law was "done away with" after the death, burial and resurrection of Yahshua, this scripture shouldn't even be here. Either Yah has laws we should observe or not. And apparently, every author of the NT, long after the death of Yahshua still referenced and observed the Law. Yes, even Paul. No home, organization, institution, government, or nation can exist without LAWS...talkless of the WORLD. Everyone has laws..but God? The CREATOR of the UNIVERSE Does that make sense

The same people who told you this lie of the LAW, also have you ignorantly partaking in satanic rituals like the worshipping of fertility goddess Ishtar (easter) and Nimrod (christmas). The Bible never commanded us to observe easter/Ishtar, but the PASSOVER, and the other Feast Days in Leviticus. Christmas is nowhere to be found in scripture, but Dec 25, the winter equinox, the coldest, darkest day of the year is the birth of Nimrod aka the first anti-christ.....

The only reason we're not currently keep the laws in their purest form is because there is NO TEMPLE and Yah's true priests to service the temple are still SCATTERED IN THE LANDS OF THEIR CAPTIVITY. The white european gentiles currently trodding down Jerusalem are imposters working feverishly to build the 3rd temple which will house their long-awaited messiah, the anti-christ.

When the true (4th) temple is built during the MILLENNIUM REIGN as explained in the last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, guess what? The LAWS we've been taught were "done away with" will go into full effect. Animal sacrifice and all. "THE LAW SHALL GO FORTH FROM ZION AND THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM" (Isa 2:3, Mic 4:2). The Bible itself plainly states the Messiah will rule the world from Jerusalem with THE LAW.

The LAWS of Yah are eternal...with no beginning or end. They're observed in heaven as we speak, were taught to Adam and Eve and passed down to the children of men, practiced long before MT. Sinai (Moses), observed for centuries by the early church, and will CONTINUE to be observed during the Millennium Reign. Yah is rewarding those who come to this understanding and are trying their best to observe HIS LAWS as He so commanded.

However Yah winks at our ignorance too. He is full of grace, kindness and mercy... due to centuries upon centuries of wide and vast deception and confusion, He's still blessing His people, whether we have this understanding of keeping His laws, statutes, commandments...or not.

If you like I can start another thread on the BEAUTY of YAH'S LAW. Despite what we've been told by well-intentioned pastors who themselves have been deceived in these useless seminaries, the LAW is NOT hard, burdensome nor grievous.....at least according to the Word of God (1 John 5:3). Most ardent believers keep YAH'S LAW as it is... we're just not operating in the fullness of it (sabbath, clean foods, feast days, etc).

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2019
providence338:

Hello Providence, at this stage I will concur with Emilo2stay. The problem with writing unscriptural things and wanting us to address your opposing view with scriptures... is showing how you want to mess up things the more. For instance you wrote "Israel is not necessarily the church. Nor has the church replaced Israel. This erroneous doctrine is called "replacement theology". I was amazed that you went further justifying this wrong doctrine every step of the way. So why do you want us to clean this mess by quoting scriptures... can't you read the bible yourself? I will only quote two scriptures:

1. Ephesian 4:5 - 6: "4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

2. Ephesian 3:6 "This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus."

I am really unhappy with you for saying that Israel is special and different from Gentile believers, even if they the Church believe in Jesus, and they Israel do not believe in Jesus, but keep or observe some old testament rituals. Actually Moses who wrote the old testament commandments stated clearly that God would raise someone greater than Him, the MESSIAH, and anyone who fails to listen to His words shall be cut off...

Deutronomy 18:15 - 19 "15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.” 17 The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name."

It is as if we the Gentiles invented the Gospel of CHRIST, or as if Israel can choose to ignore the Gospel and keep the old testament. But this is exactly the wrong message of the Gospel you are preaching. The truth is that it is because of disobedience that many Israelis are being cut off and those who believe, whether Gentiles or not, are being grafted in. God made Abraham great, not Abraham that made Himself great. Same God, if some of the Gentiles believe, can make them great. God is the KEY here not Abraham or Israel. And here is the conclusion based on scriptures as you requested (Eph. 3:6) "through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body". PLEASE DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE, WE ARE NOT DIVIDED, THE BODY OF CHRIST IS ONE, AND THEIR IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2019
providence338:

Oh okay.

This is a very vast subject that deserves its own thread, however, I'll try to be concise in my reply. According to the Bible...what is sin? Sin is the transgression of the LAW (1 John 3:4). If the law was "done away with" after the death, burial and resurrection of Yahshua, this scripture shouldn't even be here. Either Yah has laws we should observe or not. And apparently, every author of the NT, long after the death of Yahshua still referenced and observed the Law. Yes, even Paul. No home, organization, institution, government, or nation can exist without LAWS...talkless of the WORLD. Everyone has laws..but God? The CREATOR of the UNIVERSE Does that make sense

The same people who told you this lie of the LAW, also have you ignorantly partaking in satanic rituals like the worshipping of fertility goddess Ishtar (easter) and Nimrod (christmas). The Bible never commanded us to observe easter/Ishtar, but the PASSOVER, and the other Feast Days in Leviticus. Christmas is nowhere to be found in scripture, but Dec 25, the winter equinox, the coldest, darkest day of the year is the birth of Nimrod aka the first anti-christ.....

The only reason we're not currently keep the laws in their purest form is because there is NO TEMPLE and Yah's true priests to service the temple are still SCATTERED IN THE LANDS OF THEIR CAPTIVITY. The white european gentiles currently trodding down Jerusalem are imposters working feverishly to build the 3rd temple which will house their long-awaited messiah, the anti-christ.

When the true (4th) temple is built during the MILLENNIUM REIGN as explained in the last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, guess what? The LAWS we've been taught were "done away with" will go into full effect. Animal sacrifice and all. "THE LAW SHALL GO FORTH FROM ZION AND THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM" (Isa 2:3, Mic 4:2). The Bible itself plainly states the Messiah will rule the world from Jerusalem with THE LAW.

The LAWS of Yah are eternal...with no beginning or end. They're observed in heaven as we speak, were taught to Adam and Eve and passed down to the children of men, practiced long before MT. Sinai (Moses), observed for centuries by the early church, and will CONTINUE to be observed during the Millennium Reign. Yah is rewarding those who come to this understanding and are trying their best to observe HIS LAWS as He so commanded.

However Yah winks at our ignorance too. He is full of grace, kindness and mercy... due to centuries upon centuries of wide and vast deception and confusion, He's still blessing His people, whether we have this understanding of keeping His laws, statutes, commandments...or not.

If you like I can start another thread on the BEAUTY of YAH'S LAW. Despite what we've been told by well-intentioned pastors who themselves have been deceived in these useless seminaries, the LAW is NOT hard, burdensome nor grievous.....at least according to the Word of God (1 John 5:3). Most ardent believers keep YAH'S LAW as it is... we're just not operating in the fullness of it (sabbath, clean foods, feast days, etc).
In your zeal to prove yourself right by justifying the law, everything you wrote here is almost wrong. We are all busy people and cannot do extra work to quote scriptures all the time, especially as you are failing to give scritural references for all these off doctrines!

Lets just talk! As for justifying the law, you have failed to realized that Christ is the Law and the Lawgiver. It may seem wise to still sacrifice bulls and lambs, keep the Sabbath, wash your hands, and avoid unclean foods. But this was because Christ was not around then, but when He had come and have offered Himself once and for all as a sacrifice on the cross, our Lamb and Blood is now Christ, our Sabbath rest is now CHRIST because if the son of man shall set you free you are free indeed. It seemed we do not observe the sabbath, but JESUS Himself made us to understand the function of the sabbath...man was not created for the sabbath but the sabbath was created for man. Jesus Himself is the Lord of the Sabbath, he has come not to give us a temporal rest which cannot make us perfect but an everlasting rest. And as bible says in Hebrew let us labor to enter this everlasting rest rather.

As for keeping the Law and observing abblutions which you keep emphasizing, the bible says nobody can keep the law without breaking it. The law made us sinners. On the contrary, those in Christ are set free from the bondage of the Law. We walk by the Spirit of Life, and its the spiritual law of liberty in Christ that sets free, not the physical law. We therefore keep the law, but then you have to understand how GRACE works by paying more attention to the Messiah's words and the new testament. What Is Old is absolete and what is New replaces the old in standpoint and view. There is a reason why we phase out our old model to use a new model in real life, how much more spiritual realities?!

Therefore we are clean, even if we do not wash our hands, Jesus said be clean inside and all your outside with be clean. Not to be clean outwardly, and all your inside is dirty because you nullify the Power of Salvation! As for unclean food, Jesus now is our Lamb and with His name we can sanctify any food we like to eat. Jesus the Messiah threw a parable at the behaviour of the pharisees by telling his disciples IT IS NOT WHAT GOES INTO A MAN THAT DEFILES HIM BUT WHAT COMES OUT OF HIM (HIS THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS) THAT DEFILES HIM.

Therefore is only one logical reason why you are writing this way, you have not experienced the Power of the Holy Ghost, the baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues as evidence. These of cause might not be acceptable by your doctrine, but interpretation of the bible can only come by revelations from the Holy Spirit. In that aspect you need the Holy Ghost baptism and not just being a believer alone. Its His promises to us. Your problem is still ultimately the problem of BELIEVE because you cannot accept some portion of bible and leave out some, especially if it is the weightier matter.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
providence338:

Oh okay.

If you like I can start another thread on the BEAUTY of YAH'S LAW. Despite what we've been told by well-intentioned pastors who themselves have been deceived in these useless seminaries, the LAW is NOT hard, burdensome nor grievous.....at least according to the Word of God (1 that the John 5:3). Most ardent believers keep YAH'S LAW as it is... we're just not operating in the fullness of it (sabbath, clean foods, feast days, etc).
how you manage to digest all this for some one who has a very good knowledge of the scriptures is still what baffles me. what you wrote up here has got no biblical foundation. the bible it self taught that the law of moses would be done away with to give room for a better covenant. e.g the law of taking eye for an eye will give room for love thy neighbor as yourseif . are you now saying that when Christ comes back this same eye for an eye law will return in full swing?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2019
CC: Dencotext and EMILO2STAY

I used to regurgitate these same talking points before. Because that's what I was taught by men. Until I began to read the Bible for myself. Over and over, again and and again. And allowed myself to be taught by the Holy Spirit, who Yah has promised will guide us into ALL TRUTH.

Out of respect for CharlyG and others who visit this thread for DREAM INTERPRETATION, let's kindly move our discourse to the link below. I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions regarding the beauty of God's laws here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5077889/despite-what-weve-been-taught

https://www.nairaland.com/5077889/despite-what-weve-been-taught#76638189

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
providence338:
CC: Dencotext and EMILO2STAY

I used to regurgitate these same talking points before. Because that's what I was taught by men. Until I began to read the Bible for myself. Over and over, again and and again. And allowed myself to be taught by the Holy Spirit, who Yah has promised will guide us into ALL TRUTH.

Out of respect for CharlyG and others who visit this thread for DREAM INTERPRETATION, let's kindly move our discourse to the link below. I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions regarding the beauty of God's laws here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5077889/despite-what-weve-been-taught

https://www.nairaland.com/5077889/despite-what-weve-been-taught#76638189
Hello I took a look at your forum and noticed how insincere you are acting. You mentioned the Law, Feasts, and so on, what happens now that the Lamb of God was slain for the remission of our sins? You do not have any answers! Why should I be regaled by that forum?

Since you are hardly acknowledging the sacrifice of Christ as being worth a New Covenant, of course antichrist spirits always subtle insist there can be some salvation outside the Blood of the Lamb of God, no need to argue with you anymore. You have manifested your true color! I am moving on!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Hello guys,

I write this to encourage you all in your Faith and to remind you of the unfailing nature of God. Please do not be deceived that multitudes would somehow troop into Heaven though they rejected Jesus CHRIST. Do not be drawn into debates about Israel. Remember Lot? Only one man and his family was saved by faith from Sodom and Gomorrah. The free gift of Faith in Christ is so easy a concept to accept that many missed it because they want to believe something else.

Behold lift up your head because the time is near. God shall be more merciful to those who accepts Christ in these last days, but can true faith be found nowadays? Hold on to Faith which is what satan is after so that you should doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Greetings everyone ! Have you been wondering how to interpret ur dreams? Here are the steps :

STEP 1: Write down your dreams If you can remember your dreams, or you tried to remember few of them, it is important to write them down in a paper. By doing this, it will encourage you to pray over them whether they are good or bad. The Bible says in Hab 2:2, And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Writing down your dreams is a first step of knowing the meaning of your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 2: Discover your emotion behind such dreams Our emotion is from our spirit and has the power to decode some mysteries to us. And it is so important to pay attention to your feelings while waking up from that dream, because it is either you feel comfortable or uncomfortable and this may gives you the ideas of the meaning of such dream. For example, a person may have a feeling that someone has died, and when you find out, you will be shocked that truly to know that someone is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 3: Find out how the dream ended This is very important in interpreting your dreams. How a particular dream ended can give you a clue that such dream could be bad or good. Despite the fact a dream started well and ended badly makes the dream terrific. If you study your Bible well, you will discover Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar’s dream ended bad. So you must determine to understand the end part of your recent nightmare

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 4: Cry out to God for spiritual gifts of interpreting dreams God is still in the business of distributing spiritual gifts to his children. And spiritual gifts symbolizes a great connection between you and God. In the areas of dreams, if you find out that you don’t seem to have the gift of interpreting dreams, and as a Christian, then you should cry out to God for it. Because I believe one day, the Lord will answer your prayers in Jesus name. However, you must disturb God about it oftentimes.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 5: Study every character, action and movement in your dreams Learn to observe and study who was involved in that dream. You must also determine to know every activity that occurred in your spirit world. For example, if you saw yourself eating in the dream in a party, and you fail to picture the people that prepare or gave you such spiritual food then you should put that into consideration. But if you discover you can’t remember the character surrounding the dream, or you simply remember the one pertaining to you, it is true that you are yet to interpret good dreams. So put them into action and you shall become victorious.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 6: Decide if the dream is bad or good Just like a sick person, it is only a patient that knows what areas of the body he or she is feeling pain. So to interpret your dreams, you should be able to know at the end of it if such dream is good or evil. Praying against any dream without knowing its spiritual attachment, it could be bad. You are likely to know if your dream is a blessing or a curse to you. Sit down and determine that yourself.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 7: Read Christian books on dreams Books broadens your knowledge on a subject matter; If you can invest your money in buying deliverance book on dream interpretation, you will gradually become a Joseph of your life, family and world. You can get my book.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 8: Exercise your faith by first interpret your dreams With faith, you can achieve the impossible and it is possible you interpret dreams well. We have asked you to pray, that’s great. its time to exercise your faith by taking a step. If your frequent dream is about village, animal, etc, use your feelings surrounding the dream to interpret it. Don’t wait for me to do that for you. You must take a step first.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2019
STEP 9: Bring out your Bible and begin to tackle step number 1 The word of God is the best medium to get to know your dreams. Once you have written down your most troubled dreams, you should be encouraged to use Bible verses related to dreams and deliverance to unveil the hidden meaning behind such dream. As you read your Bible in the spirit, more spiritual insight would come concerning your dreams. If you can dedicate yourself to do this, you will become a dream interpreter. Sometimes, I see most believers are very lazy to even study their Bible let alone using the proper verses for such related dreams.

Culled from: https://www.evangelistjoshuaorekhie.com/how-to-interpret-your-dreams-in-christian/

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Many in this forum have given their opinions about interpreting dreams, it is now my turn shocked. Interpreting dreams is now a popular science that can be studied. Anybody can interpret dreams, but today my emphasis is on the INTERPRETER and not just the interpretation.

In the Babylonian days, Nebuchadnezzar had all sorts of INTERPRETERS: sorcerers, magicians, astrologers, enchanters, and so on. For once in his life, he did not want to be deceived when he had a nightmare, so he commanded them to tell him his dream first before they can interpret it. Nobody was able to do that, claiming that only God can. When Daniel was called upon, he interpreted Nebuchadnezzar dream, claiming that God showed him through prayers. Then King Nebuchadnezzar believed and confessed that Daniel had the spirit of GOD.

Today people are so concerned about interpreting their dreams. Nobody is so concerned about having GOD and knowing HIS will? A true INTERPRETER should
1. Be filled with the Holy Spirit like Daniel. I cannot over-emphasize this factor!
2. Secondly, interpretations come from God. The Holy Spirit is the KEY here, we must ask Him for interpretation first.
Take note that because we are children of God, we can change anything. King Hezekiah was told by prophet Isaiah when he was sick that “The LORD says you won't ever get well. You are going to die”. Did King Hezekiah die? No he did not die because He prayed to God to cancel it and his life was extended for 15 years more.

You can now see why a true interpreter could help because it is not about interpretations alone, we are talking about changing destiny too. So be careful with interpretations using unbiblical sources because though satan can also interpret dreams correctly but we would end up in the permissive will of God for wrong guidance and not His Divine will.

I once had a dream wherein I saw my senior brother driving a red car. I woke up and claimed the dream for him in JESUS name. I went and told him that I had a dream in which I saw him driving a red car, so he will soon buy a car. Was I performing magic here? No I HAVE PRAYED that this should happen. The guy was so poor that he ignored me completely. When he bought a car later on, it was blue color. I walked up to him, laughing, and said, “When I told you that you would soon buy a car, you ignored me. Now that you have bought a car, I know you would believe me better. But this blue car is not the car I saw in my dream. So YOU WILL STILL BUY A SECOND CAR THAT WOULD BE RED COLOR.” This time around he did not ignore me but listened. This second time, someone bought and brought a red car for him from Cotonou, Benin, so he did not make the choice himself. When the red car arrived, I told him “bros, now this is the car that I saw in my dream”. What am I saying here? An INTERPRETER should be responsible for interpreting dreams meaning you can claim or even reject a dream in JESUS name that could potentially destroy your families.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyonu(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dencotext:
Many in this forum have given their opinions about interpreting dreams, it is now my turn shocked. Interpreting dreams is now a popular science that can be studied. Anybody can interpret dreams, but today my emphasis is on the INTERPRETER and not just the interpretation.

In the Babylonian days, Nebuchadnezzar had all sorts of INTERPRETERS: sorcerers, magicians, astrologers, enchanters, and so on. For once in his life, he did not want to be deceived when he had a nightmare, so he commanded them to tell him his dream first before they can interpret it. Nobody was able to do that, claiming that only God can. When Daniel was called upon, he interpreted Nebuchadnezzar dream, claiming that God showed him through prayers. Then King Nebuchadnezzar believed and confessed that Daniel had the spirit of GOD.

Today people are so concerned about interpreting their dreams. Nobody is so concerned about having GOD and knowing HIS will? A true INTERPRETER should
1. Be filled with the Holy Spirit like Daniel. I cannot over-emphasize this factor!
2. Secondly, interpretations come from God. The Holy Spirit is the KEY here, we must ask Him for interpretation first.
Take note that because we are children of God, we can change anything. King Hezekiah was told by prophet Isaiah when he was sick that “The LORD says you won't ever get well. You are going to die”. Did King Hezekiah die? No he did not die because He prayed to God to cancel it and his life was extended for 15 years more.

You can now see why a true interpreter could help because it is not about interpretations alone, we are talking about changing destiny too. So be careful with interpretations using unbiblical sources because though satan can also interpret dreams correctly but we would end up in the permissive will of God for wrong guidance and not His Divine will.

I once had a dream wherein I saw my senior brother driving a red car. I woke up and claimed the dream for him in JESUS name. I went and told him that I had a dream in which I saw him driving a red car, so he will soon buy a car. Was I performing magic here? No I HAVE PRAYED that this should happen. The guy was so poor that he ignored me completely. When he bought a car later on, it was blue color. I walked up to him, laughing, and said, “When I told you that you would soon buy a car, you ignored me. Now that you have bought a car, I know you would believe me better. But this blue car is not the car I saw in my dream. So YOU WILL STILL BUY A SECOND CAR THAT WOULD BE RED COLOR.” This time around he did not ignore me but listened. This second time, someone bought and brought a red car for him from Cotonou, Benin, meaning that he did not make the choice himself. When the red car arrived, I told him “bros, now this is the car that I saw in my dream”. What am I saying here? An INTERPRETER should be responsible for interpreting dreams meaning you can claim or even reject a dream in JESUS name that could potentially destroy your families.

Are u trying to say that if one is filled with the Holy Spirit and have a personal relationship with God, he/she shouldn't interpret his own dream ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Missbee99:

Are u trying to say that if one is filled with the Holy Spirit and have a personal relationship with God, he/she shouldn't interpret his own dream ?
You need to understand what I was saying; I said anyone can interpret dreams. I mentioned magicians, sorcerers, enchanters, and I eventually mentioned Daniel too, who was filled with the Holy Spirit and have a personal relationship with GOD. What are you not clear about? shocked

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dencotext:
You need to understand what I was saying; I said anyone can interpret dreams. I mentioned magicians, sorcerers, enchanters, and I eventually mentioned Daniel too, who was filled with the Holy Spirit and have a personal relationship with GOD. What are you not clear about? shocked

I understand now smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Missbee99:

I understand now smiley
Thanks for your understanding. I spoke rather about the INTERPRETER himself and not about interpreting dreams or the interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Missbee99:

I understand now smiley
A true interpreter should have a relationship with God first and seek to do His will at all times.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 3:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Hello guys, you can watch and listen to this dream of the rapture on youtube below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnXvVwJI4TU
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

I'm really sorry I've been MIA all these while. Una no go understand. Anyway... I'm happy to be here. Things are going steadily and within the space of two weeks I should be fully active in the thread once more.

Let's put long arguments aside and just share the word of God, or our experience or maybe something spiritual we feel bothered about.

God bless you all smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

I'm really sorry I've been MIA all these while. Una no go understand. Anyway... I'm happy to be here. Things are going steadily and within the space of two weeks I should be fully active in the thread once more.

Let's put long arguments aside and just share the word of God, or our experience or maybe something spiritual we feel bothered about.

God bless you all smiley
Good evening sir, even on whatapp, hope all is well or did you change your line

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Hi all, I need to gist you guys this strange phenomenon that happened to me around 2015. I was sleeping and dreaming around 5:00 am in the morning when my dream was interrupted suddenly! I was abruptly snatched away with a jolt, the next thing I saw I was surrounded by people in white inside a surgical theater. Within a blink of an eye, I was patched up at tremendous speed. It felt so real like my body was being repaired. All parts of the body was there, one of them was bringing all the needed things while the others fixed me up. And then there was something needed to be done on the upper part of the body, I wonder whether it was for me, and then I woke up trembling.

As far as I was concerned this was a very bad dream. I knew something was wrong but cannot tell what. So I prayed and cancel Death from me and my family. But at work that day, I received a call that my niece (my sister's daughter) was involved in a ghastly motor accident. I rushed to the hospital. The first question I asked was when did it happen? They said it was around 5:00 am in the morning. Next I asked whether she sustained any injury and the answer was yes! Remembering my dream, I asked whether the injury is on the upper side of her body? However someone else who was involved in the accident, was the one that had injury on the upper side of the body, not her. Next I donated blood (as I was group O+) before I left the hospital that day! In few days she recovered completely and was discharged.

What do I want to say here? My niece survived the accident but our family friend died there on the spot! cry

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi all, do you remember above that I said a family friend died in that accident?! God anwers the prayers of a bieliver and as a result would sometimes reveal to them anything negative that wants to happen to their family in advance, so that they can pray or do something about It.

Well my niece survived the accident although she was not Born Again then. Why did out family friend died? Actually she also have a believer in her family. The mother sent to her and warned her that she saw danger coming her way, unless she accept Jesus. But she said openly that she was not interested in the mum's message. So she died as warned.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dencotext:
Hi all, do you remember above that I said a family friend died in that accident?! God anwers the prayers of a bieliver and as a result would sometimes reveal to them anything negative that wants to happen to their family in advance, so that they can pray or do something about It.

Well my niece survived the accident although she was not Born Again then. Why did out family friend died? Actually she also have a believer in her family. The mother sent to her and warned her that she saw danger coming her way, unless she accept Jesus. But she said openly that she was not interested in the mum's message. So she died as warned.

So sad!

I count myself blessed and favoured that I dream. Some I understand, and the many I don't I have a prophet whom God uses to direct me.

I thank God for His mercies.

I pity people who don't dream, don't care to and don't believe in dreams nor take their dreams seriously. My loved ones, friends and I have been saved from danger, implication, shame, sickness...through the warnings I get in my dreams. But for those who doubted, I stood in gap for them though, some rarely come to pass and they see it with their eyes.

I am still struggling with ignoring people who like to argue with me about dreams.

A colleague once said that when you dream of death or accident, you shouldn't worry for as long as you've seen it in dream it will not come to pass. I got tired trying to talk her out of such belief.

There was the case of a pregnant woman who while waiting at the bustop to go pick her children from school, a trailer hit her and she died at the spot but her little child with her survived. Virtually everyone concluded that that was how God wanted it. The will of God. The statement really got angry and still anger me till today.

I tried to let them know that destruction, sudden death and the likes are never God's will for us, citing some bible quotations.

Most often, people are spiritually blind. Even when their instinct warns them they still prove stubborn.

I don't know much about the things of the spirit but I thank God for bringing me thus far.

God's grace abide with us all. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Missbee99: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2019
gracefilled:

So sad!

I count myself blessed and favoured that I dream. Some I understand, and the many I don't I have a prophet whom God uses to direct me.

I thank God for His mercies.

I pity people who don't dream, don't care to and don't believe in dreams nor take their dreams seriously. My loved ones, friends and I have been saved from danger, implication, shame, sickness...through the warnings I get in my dreams. But for those who doubted, I stood in gap for them though, some rarely come to pass and they see it with their eyes.

I am still struggling with ignoring people who like to argue with me about dreams.

A colleague once said that when you dream of death or accident, you shouldn't worry for as long as you've seen it in dream it will not come to pass. I got tired trying to talk her out of such belief.

There was the case of a pregnant woman who while waiting at the bustop to go pick her children from school, a trailer hit her and she died at the spot but her little child with her survived. Virtually everyone concluded that that was how God wanted it. The will of God. The statement really got angry and still anger me till today.

I tried to let them know that destruction, sudden death and the likes are never God's will for us, citing some bible quotations.

Most often, people are spiritually blind. Even when their instinct warns them they still prove stubborn.

I don't know much about the things of the spirit but I thank God for bringing me thus far.

God's grace abide with us all. Amen.

great but why think of ignoring them cuz of dreams. Everyone has their opinions. Who is this prophet u speak of anyways ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Increase Through Labour / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.