Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808745 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vicboy1(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Charlyg I can even see some contradictions in some of your stories
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2019
SisterSister:

Amen and amen![color=#000099][/color]

Yes... By the grace of God. I already shared this; about a worldwide death or catastrophe to happen in 2020.. I pray the Lord gives more revelation on this.

But there's something else I heard in a revelation few years ago. I'm not sure if it's to happen in year 2020, but it was about China rising up to be extremely powerful and wicked.

I got this some few years ago and wrote it down somewhere.. I'll have to do a thorough check to see where I wrote this because I don't remember most of the revelation at this time.

At this moment, I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.. Everyone on this thread will live to see the end of year 2020 and many many more years to come in Jesus Name... Amen!

God bless us all cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chiemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=CharlyG1 post=39570384]Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all[/quotemy wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wsnted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. witb casualties,

PLEASE I NEED INTERPRETATIONS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello People of God,

Aren't you just happy that you're alive to see this new year come?

Don't worry. It's going to be a more exciting year by year the grace of God... Only by His grace.

Sit back and relax!!! God is in control cheesy

****Happy New Year 2020 in advance. 4hrs to go (From Nigeria)*****

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Don't worry. It's going to be a more exciting year by year the grace of God... Only by His grace.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bbankky: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2020
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Happy new year to you and your family

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Happy new year
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
nnamdiosu:

whoaaa sooooo explanatory and well illustrated. thanks for the expository bro. plsss continue. plssssssss.
what u said about them gaining info is very true. very true. there's is a woman in my street. well respected, landlady. very jovial. one night when i was like 7 or 8 i had a revelation. in it, a very giant demon was seated in the middle of my street and this woman came before the demon and was given it detailed info about people (street members) they were doing it like compound to compound e.g she would say mr a..... just bought this, his wife is a ..... , they are going....... then, mr b is a ..... will do .....next week. the demon was just listening attentively. i never understood cos i was still quite small.

God bless u bro
i had a dream where i was lying on my bed, i had difficulty moving like something was holding on to me or pressing me, i had this feeling that something was lying next to me(it was night in the dream) so i asked my brother whose bed was next to mine what was on my bed, he pointed his torch towards my bed and said 'Python'
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Suspect33:
i had a dream where i was lying on my bed, i had difficulty moving like something was holding on to me or pressing me, i had this feeling that something was lying next to me(it was night in the dream) so i asked my brother whose bed was next to mine what was on my bed, he pointed his torch towards my bed and said 'Python'

Did he see it spiritually or physically?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Did he see it spiritually or physically?
i saw it in the dream
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Suspect33:

Bros,

The summary is you are under close monitoring by the power of your father house.

They put you in bondage but also ensured to get a guard to ensure you are in perpetual bondage.

The serpent in real life would be a friend or family member or somebody who has access to your life.

God would deliver you bro

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
madprophet:

Bros,

The summary is you are under close monitoring by the power of your father house.

They put you in bondage but also ensured to get a guard to ensure you are in perpetual bondage.

The serpent in real life would be a friend or family member or somebody who has access to your life.

God would deliver you bro
ahh, why me?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Suspect33:

Ehnn... Now that you know there is a Python spirit in your father's/mother's house, now engage in warfare prayers, call the python spirit out, using your authority as a child of God.

The Name of Jesus is greater than any other, so if you have faith and call on His Name and engage that serpent spirit in warfare, then that power will bow.

You must not be afraid. God is waiting for you to fight. It is not by mistake that you got this revelation.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
CharlyG1:

Ehnn... Now that you know there is a Python spirit in your father's/mother's house, now engage in warfare prayers, call the python spirit out, using your authority as a child of God.

The Name of Jesus is greater than any other, so if you have faith and call on His Name and engage that serpent spirit in warfare, then that power will bow.

You must not be afraid. God is waiting for you to fight. It is not by mistake that you got this revelation.

God bless you.
i can already see the effects of this spirit in my life, my prayer life and walk with God is Zero, whenever i try to pray, nothing comes to my mouth or mind, if i open a Bible, i get confused and tired, even right now I'm confused on what to do, which kain life be dis cry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
I have learnt alot from this trend.....I was once an atheist,always looking for faults in the Bible....but then later i realise, if I can believe in air,which I have never seen or touch....why then should I doubt the existence of God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
the dream is obvious....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Dencotext:
Hello House,

Well if you can have a mere dream and come running here to tell us how the devil attacked you in it, as if the dream is real... do not you think you can as well engage the devil directly in your dream and defeat him?

Well I do not know who or what to blame... the new hair products I used recently just to look nice, something I do not do use anymore, or my new unbelieving italian girl nextdoor neighbor, or was it a spiritual low in my life?... I began to have what I termed a series of bad dreams consistently for like 3 days in a row till I became agitated. I said to myself angrily that if the impish devil shows up in my dream again, I would teach it a lesson it would never forget. Of course, you can consciously do what you wish in your dream because it is your own life o! shocked

Happily enough, yesterday the imp showed up in my dream again feeling that it has gotten me where it wanted this time. It comfortably slept next to me. I also relaxed and bear hugged it, gently holding its hand like husband and wife would do, till it was firmly in my grip before I let out the bombshell...I rebuked it sternly in the name of JESUS, then bind it and cast it out to the pit of hell. If you see how this bobby-nonso take fall down and tumbled away like I log of tree...I woke up laughing heartily... it was really very funny indeed. I went back to sleep hoping it would come again, but it did not come again so I ended up sleeping soundly like a baby till daybreak.

funny.... but spiritual matters are not funny

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Giftedprof: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning to you all.
Happy New Year to you all.
This year shall be our year of victory and celebrations. We will never have a better yesterday all through this year in Jesus name. Amen!
Happy New Year once again friends.
#GiftedProf

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ruthadaeze(f): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2020
good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ruthadaeze(f): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
ojaysam25:
I have learnt alot from this trend.....I was once an atheist,always looking for faults in the Bible....but then later i realise, if I can believe in air,which I have never seen or touch....why then should I doubt the existence of God.
good

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
CharlyG1:

Yes... By the grace of God. I already shared this; about a worldwide death or catastrophe to happen in 2020.. I pray the Lord gives more revelation on this.

But there's something else I heard in a revelation few years ago. I'm not sure if it's to happen in year 2020, but it was about China rising up to be extremely powerful and wicked.

God bless us all cheesy
wow! this points to the Corona virus. maybe they invented it for population control
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
ZaRuleOfLaw:

wow! this points to the Corona virus. maybe they invented it for population control

Definitely. The rulers of this world are working closely with luciferians in secret government labs to create diseases for this specific purpose. Population control. The Georgia Guidestones said this. That wicked Bill Gates said this. Make no mistake about it: WHO, CDC,UNICEF, etc are all behind this. They will push vaccines with ungodly ingredients ie aborted fetal cells, neurotoxins, bovine, rabbit, monkey, chicken etc dna in order to achieve this.

Google Project Coast. These 'benevolent' european doctors in Africa are now openly admitting that AIDS and Ebola were inventions to cull the African population. Notice how Ebola returns every few years...because they're tweaking it to achieve a 100% fatality rate WITHOUT their vaccines. Also, they have race-specific bioweapons they're testing to affect certain demographics and not others. This is especially true in places like America where many different races live together.

This Corona virus is an experiment by the 'elites' to see how they can control world-wide populations via tracking, testing, quarantines, lockdowns, and forced vaccines. However, the real pandemic hasn't happened yet. Pay attention to movies like I AM LEGEND with Will Smith or Resident Evil, 28 days later, and Planet of the Apes. They must TELL you their plans before it happens -- and Hollywood is their medium to do that. Eugenistis like Bill Gates desire a worldwide pandemic that would wipe out a large amount of the world's population. Deadly plagues is just ONE avenue the elites are deploying as a scare tactic for rfid chip implementation which will contain personal vaccination records (among other things).

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2020
providence338:

Definitely. The rulers of this world are working closely with luciferians in secret government labs to create diseases for this specific purpose. Population control. The Georgia Guidestones said this. That wicked Bill Gates said this. Make no mistake about it: WHO, CDC,UNICEF, etc are all behind this. They will push vaccines with ungodly ingredients ie aborted fetal cells, neurotoxins, bovine, rabbit, monkey, chicken etc dna in order to achieve this.

Google Project Coast. These 'benevolent' european doctors in Africa are now openly admitting that AIDS and Ebola were inventions to cull the African population. Notice how Ebola returns every few years...because they're tweaking it to achieve a 100% fatality rate WITHOUT their vaccines. Also, they have race-specific bioweapons they're testing to affect certain demographics and not others. This is especially true in places like America where many different races live together.

This Corona virus is an experiment by the 'elites' to see how they can control world-wide populations via tracking, testing, quarantines, lockdowns, and forced vaccines. However, the real pandemic hasn't happened yet. Pay attention to movies like I AM LEGEND with Will Smith or Resident Evil, 28 days later, and Planet of the Apes. They must TELL you their plans before it happens -- and Hollywood is their medium to do that. Eugenistis like Bill Gates desire a worldwide pandemic that would wipe out a large amount of the world's population. Deadly plagues is just ONE avenue the elites are deploying as a scare tactic for rfid chip implementation which will contain personal vaccination records (among other things).

Do you have any links
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning

What does it mean to see Prophet TB Joshua washing your feet in the dream and then later saying all those whose feet he washed are free. Thereafter, a former house we lived?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2020
providence338:

Wow..so much information up there. Thanks for sharing..
Yes the worldwide death prophecy could be the Corona virus.

But this virus could also be just one piece of the puzzle. It could be war also. Whatever it is, may God protect His own in Jesus Name.. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2020
ZaRuleOfLaw:

Yeah.. I believe so, but it could be more than that too.
God will help us in Jesus Name.. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
CharlyG1:

Yeah.. I believe so, but it could be more than that too.
God will help us in Jesus Name.. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good afternoon sir
I sent you a mail
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2020
muehonyx22:
Good afternoon sir
I sent you a mail

Hello,
I have replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you sir
God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
People of God,

We are truly in the last days. The rate at which things are happening in the church is alarming. The rate at which some men of God are be becoming false prophets is scary. And the number of original false prophets is terrifying.

I advise anyone reading this to be careful about the church they attend. Please be very careful. Please be very very careful!!!

I will not mince words. I will keep it short and simple.

*Avoid the Catholic church. Yeah I could get some criticism for this, but that's welcome. The Catholic church is actually a "hideous pagan cult", idolising the "Queen of Heaven/ Ashtaroth" known as the "Virgin Mary".

* If you're a Mormon here, please renounce that ungodly faith and desist from attending there.

*If you attend "Jehovah's Witness", please repent and run as fast as your legs can carry you.

* If you attend "Cherubim and Seraphim", you should know that it is the worship of fallen angels. It is witchcraft and all forms of pagan worship combined. Hardly will you not have one or two demons in you if you go here. You will need deliverance. Run! Leave that place!

* If you attend Eckankar, you better start running. It's no different from the white garment churches. Maybe even more deadly. You will need deliverance even after leaving this church. There is no way a person won't be demon possessed if deeply involved in this false church.

There are other churches that are false. Whether Big churches or small churches.

The thing is, Satan has launched a full blown attack against the church as evident in the book of Revelation 12:17. The attack is led by a clever spirit which is a throne demon called "Jezebel". And Jezebel has sent out demons to work on her behalf.

Jezebel will be judged. Revelation 17.

Not only are the churches mentioned above false, they are very satanic and they all have roots of satanism and occultism.

There are even some men and women of God that perform signs and wonders. Some even see for people. But you should know that not all these come from the Holy Spirit. They work with a counterfeit holy spirit called the "Kundalini spirit".

People with this kind of spirit will prophecy, see visions and perform all manner of wonders as a child of God will with the help of the Holy Ghost. Only by discernment can one know what is true and what is false.

In these last days, if you don't have discernment, you're as good as dead. Because of the gravity of attacks and the wickedness from the kingdom of Satan in these last days, God will have to pour out His Spirit on all flesh so that we all can perceive and discern the works of Satan because of the great days of darkness and blood Joel 2:28-32

The enemy is working tirelessly, but we are working carefree. We are now in the beginning of the last days. I fear for the youths the most.

Before I go, one more thing.

* Be careful about churches that have repeated messages on prosperity. The prosperity teachers. No matter how popular or nice that pastor might be, please be careful. Think on this.

You'll be surprised to know that many of some popular pastors in Nigeria and also in America are false. Some gospel artists too. And some so called Christian authors too. That's how bad Satan has infiltrated the church.

I know some pastors who are in the cult. Some started well but compromised and entered the cult. Some were actual cultist and demon worshipers with counterfeit anointing of healing and seeing into the spirit realm.
You will never guess for one second that they were into some diabolic stuff. Only God can expose a thing like that, because they cover it up so very well.

*Also, be careful about certain people that persistently invite you to a place or a church even when they know that you have a church you attend. Also people that force you into doing something that they want and not what you want. Be careful about such people.

* New mothers in the house, be careful about who bathes your child. I know of a woman who allowed another to bath her new born child. That child died mysteriously the following week. It was revealed that the other woman was a witch. Witches can steal people's glory by 'bathing children'. So be careful.

* Be careful about the house maids you bring into your home. Many are possessed with wicked spirits.

* Be careful about who you allow to lay their hands on you and pray for you. False prophets can impact a negative spirit. They like witches and do witchcraft to a person in the spirit realm to perform a 'bond of trust', so that even when others tell you that they are false, you'll never believe them and even shoo away whoever warns you.

When you have disturbing dreams, don't ignore it.

* When your mind is bothered about something, don't ignore it. Talk to God about it.

* Parents, be careful about your children. Don't just let them mix up with other kids you don't really know. Initiation into witchcraft takes place like this.

* Be careful about whom your receive money(hard cash) from or give money to. They can use it for witchcraft against you.

* Women looking for children. Don't be tempted to go into wrong places because of a child. Wait on God and show kindness to children. Also pray against any powers fighting you from having a child. And you will prevail.

* Women/Men looking for their future spouse. Live a decent life so that you don't attract the wrong person into your life. Stay away from fornication too.

May God give us the strength we need in these days. It's not going to be easy at all. The temptations coming our way will be gigantic. Stay alert. Ground your faith in Christ the solid rock and you will be saved. Amen

God bless you all smiley

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
do you still interpret dreams.please I have a dream,i want interpretation for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.