Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808521 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
providence338:

THIS....this right here.

Beautiful, beautiful testimony.

All praises to the Most High for your deliverance.

We don't have hair like goats, but like sheep.

Our hair is like WOOL. We are the lambs of the Creator.

The sheep of His pasture.

Our hair defies gravity for a reason.

What's up is down, what was down is now up.

Wear your natural crowns my beautiful African Queens.

And to my fellow woolly haired indigenous sisters of Arabia, Asia, Melanesia and Oceania as well.

With smooth skin kissed by the life-giving sun.

Keep your head up to the sky.

Because like our mother Eve, you all were fashioned in the divine image and likeness of the Creator Himself.

It doesn't get more BEAUTIFUL than that grin
Thanks grin. Surely is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Laduet:

Thanks grin. Surely is.

A lot of this things....

It takes only God to convince people on it.

When you tell people they begin to ask able bible references and speak many English..

You are making significant progress and I thank God for your life.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Laduet:
After the above dream, i finally got the conviction i needed. I knew the time had come to do what must be done. Few days after this dream, on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon, i said a short prayer, gathered all this weavons and wigs poured anointing oil on them, headed downstairs, found a corner in the compound and set them on fire. I stood, smiled and watched it all burn to ashes. For the first time, i just didn't care what i will do with my hair, i didn't care about the money i have lost because they were quite expensive. For the first time, i discovered this freedom that can't be explained. It was as though God was preparing my mind for this decision because at the time i was taking it, it wasn't hard at all.

I have since gotten a new job. I am learning to love braiding my hair and keeps looking for new simple cute styles. Am getting used to it. On days i just don't feel like doing much, i just cover it with turban. Surprisingly, i don't miss the wigs and i doubt if i ever will.

And just yesterday, i came across this short documentary on YouTube by Refinery29 titled "the truth about where hair extensions comes from". Previously i had this notion that most hair extensions comes from specially refined synthetic fibers, i believed that even the ones termed " human hair" in the market are just fibres refined more than others. I also knew that we also had ones made from real human beings hair.
Well this documentary shined a new light on what i thought i knew. I got to know that about 90% of most hairs sold in the market are made from real human beings hair and mostly sourced from Indian temples where most devotees go to shave their hairs annually as a form of devotion while some hairs are sourced from saloon shaved hairs that will be later combined with synthetic fibers to produce a not so expensive "human hair" brands. Yes, there are still pure synthetic hairs in the market today but these days, they are hardly worn because they look cheap and less classy.

Now i have gotten all the conviction i need. I am aware of the fact that the above might not be everyone's narrative, i know some people that went through the same deliverance and continued with their weavons and are doing okay but i guess we don't fight the same battles and the story cannot be the same for everyone. However am just shading light on mine. There are battles you can never win if you don't let go of certain passion and addiction.
However as children of God created in the image and likeness of God, fearfully and wonderfully made, the question therefore is whether we having been created in this great image have by certain actions doubted the perfection of God's creation. We are individually created, ethnically and geographically placed by God for distinct and unique reasons but we through our actions have tried to unify that which is made to be distinct.
If God had intended for all hairs to be the same, he would have made it so, he gave you that kinky hair for a reason, you don't need to chemically alter it or head to the market to buy the ones shaved off from an Indian in the temple to look beautiful. We need to start questioning some actions which we have termed "ordinary " as Christian and the spiritual significance of these actions. We are told in the bible that a woman's hair is given to her for her glory; for me this is what happens spiritually, God has given you this beautiful and unique hair for your glory but you head to the salon, weave it in other to hide it, purchase the glory which belongs to another and covers it; no wonder we sometimes fail to achieve our full potentials in life and battle one spiritual affliction after another. We knowingly invite demons into our lives and then cry out to God to save us. Through this actions we have indirectly questioned Gods creation ability, its like unknowingly we keep saying to God "father, i don't like your handwork".
The worst is that most of these hairs are hairs dedicated to idols.

Shalom.
Wonderful! Thank God for your life. For being a woman alone, there's a war on your life. "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed." Satan has a vendetta against women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Atiku:

Nobody press u. You experienced sleep paralysis
Lol.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Hello house repent from all your sins and be steadfast with Jesus for the kingdom of God is at hand. The kingdoms of this world is about to be destroyed and Christ andHis bride take over the world to rule. Please read Joel 2:28-32 (New King James Version)(NKJV)

28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be [a]saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be [b]deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls."

The Spirit of God has been poured out on earth already, people are now receiving the gifts of the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, and many dreams and visions of heaven and hell abounds now! But what is still missing? The sun has not been turned into darkness and the moon into blood?! Yes this has not occurred yet! But it is being rumoured that a strange solar system, a dwarf star called NEMESIS system with its 3 planets and 4 moons (though 2 of the moons are too small to be considered) is within the fringes of our own solar system and would soon pass through our solar system. This is a very very bad news that could cause global panic so all governments of the world have refused to tell their citizens. The good news is this information is a mere conspiracy theory by some paranoid people who are keeping track and observing the strange events that the governments have refused to comment about, like telescope on the infrared spectrum showing we have two suns now and extra planets, our earth magnetic pole picking up speed gradually and moving away from the north pole, bloody red sunsets, NASA announcing that the moon have atmosphere now (which may explain away why it is getting orange red slowly especially during eclipses), increased meteors and asteroids entering or missing our planet narrowly. You could google check online the shooting star that struck Russia atmosphere with a power almost 10 times stronger than the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 by America. Thank God nobody died in Rusdia because the explosion happened to far up in the sky to cause significant damages to life and properties. The winds have grown so vicious that hurricane struck Africa twice within a month for the first time destroying properties and lives with torrential rain, wind storm and water. As NEMESIS gets nearer, sonic boom, tremor and quakes, including volcanic activities have increased around the world. As the earth poles shift, places like Brazil, Mexico and especially Saudi Arabia which is a desert experienced heavy rainfall and snow for the first time. Hailstorms or iceblocks is falling down now whenever it rains hitting our roofs like stones.. no where is exempted including Nigeria.

Yes the sun would soon experience total darkness for 3 days and night claimed the conspiracy theory because of the dust particles coming with the Nemesis star. Nibiru the largest planet of our evil twin star, NEMESIS, is due to flypass close to earth, which would cause a very mighty earthquake that this planet have never experienced before, only comparable to the quake Revelation described would happen when the sixth seal is opened. Be ready!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Giftedprof: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
How can I private chat with you please sir

CharlyG1:

Hello Dear,
smiley

There are different roots of "curses". A curse is usually carried out by a demon(s) on behalf of a person(s)(sender/originator) usually involved in certain magic or witchcraft, to work against/afflict another person (the victim).
Curses can be passed from one generation to another, where there is a binding agreement between a demon(s) and and the person or a group of people.

There are ancestral curses, or generational curses, family curses, curses from certain sins usually sexual, and curses from other sinful acts.

For effective deliverance, revelation from God has to be given to expose where a particular curse is coming from. Without revelation a person would be beating around the bush, you'll be hitting the dart board but not hitting target, and so there won't be much/any changes in the person's life.

Going by the "traditional" means to reverse or break a curse, means seeking a spiritual power to help resolve the problem. There is no mincing words.. Traditionally involves traditional powers/gods. If you go through this method, it would be done to look like the curse is broken... The demon(s) behind the curse will be summoned and an exchange or agreement(appeasement) will be done with the demon(s) on a person's behalf... So that the curse goes away for a while... But behind this is horror, much worse than ever before.

Demons only understand blood and gore, hatred, envy and wickedness. To let a person alone by begging the demon (traditional means) is to make the demon happy by offering it something even better. And that won't be good for the victim.

It's just like exchanging Malaria for HIV/aids, but the hiv/aids won't be noticed until five years time. The effect of this so called traditional method will make the situation much more worse than ever before, but it would happen at a later time in another way, but worse.

Jesus is the Only Way out. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.. John 14:6

You want deliverance right? Why don't you open up and say what the problem really is. If you can't do it here, you can PM me. I know Jesus can set you free.

God bless you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by arch111(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by arch111(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2019
[/i][i]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BellaV: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello, can someone interprete this dream for me. I can’t remember it completely but I remember some group of people on a boat and I was sitting at a balcony. A lady gave me her child to hold then a very mighty wave was coming it was so high and strong, it would cover us all.... I was scared for the baby cause I may survive it but the baby won’t. Strangely the lady was smiling, I covered the baby with my body then all I can remember is another dream been chased around with some girls by some demon possessed men I eventually ran into someone I used to date and I was glad. Then I woke up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
BellaV:
Hello, can someone interprete this dream for me. I can’t remember it completely but I remember some group of people on a boat and I was sitting at a balcony. A lady gave me her child to hold then a very mighty wave was coming it was so high and strong, it would cover us all.... I was scared for the baby cause I may survive it but the baby won’t. Strangely the lady was smiling, I covered the baby with my body then all I can remember is another dream been chased around with some girls by some demon possessed men I eventually ran into someone I used to date and I was glad. Then I woke up.
Sometimes when we are far from God He'd still reveal the future of what is to happen soon! God has given you a dream about the great tribulation which is starting already as NEMESIS approaches us. Certain objects from space would hit the ocean causing severe tidal waves and also when the hoard of demons are released from the abyss, the horror movie you called "zombie" may not compare to the sufferings men would experience. Your dream meant you will be left behind to experience the great tribulation. I do not know how you are living your life now but this may be a wake up call and your last warning from God...it is never too late to change for Christ sake... before the events begin!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tjayjosh:

After the above dream, i finally got the conviction i needed. I knew the time had come to do what must be done. Few days after this dream, on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon, i said a short prayer, gathered all this weavons and wigs poured anointing oil on them, headed downstairs, found a corner in the compound and set them on fire. I stood, smiled and watched it all burn to ashes. For the first time, i just didn't care what i will do with my hair, i didn't care about the money i have lost because they were quite expensive. For the first time, i discovered this freedom that can't be explained. It was as though God was preparing my mind for this decision because at the time i was taking it, it wasn't hard at all.

I have since gotten a new job. I am learning to love braiding my hair and keeps looking for new simple cute styles. Am getting used to it. On days i just don't feel like doing much, i just cover it with turban. Surprisingly, i don't miss the wigs and i doubt if i ever will.

And just yesterday, i came across this short documentary on YouTube by Refinery29 titled "the truth about where hair extensions comes from". Previously i had this notion that most hair extensions comes from specially refined synthetic fibers, i believed that even the ones termed " human hair" in the market are just fibres refined more than others. I also knew that we also had ones made from real human beings hair.
Well this documentary shined a new light on what i thought i knew. I got to know that about 90% of most hairs sold in the market are made from real human beings hair and mostly sourced from Indian temples where most devotees go to shave their hairs annually as a form of devotion while some hairs are sourced from saloon shaved hairs that will be later combined with synthetic fibers to produce a not so expensive "human hair" brands. Yes, there are still pure synthetic hairs in the market today but these days, they are hardly worn because they look cheap and less classy.

Now i have gotten all the conviction i need. I am aware of the fact that the above might not be everyone's narrative, i know some people that went through the same deliverance and continued with their weavons and are doing okay but i guess we don't fight the same battles and the story cannot be the same for everyone. However am just shading light on mine. There are battles you can never win if you don't let go of certain passion and addiction.
However as children of God created in the image and likeness of God, fearfully and wonderfully made, the question therefore is whether we having been created in this great image have by certain actions doubted the perfection of God's creation. We are individually created, ethnically and geographically placed by God for distinct and unique reasons but we through our actions have tried to unify that which is made to be distinct.
If God had intended for all hairs to be the same, he would have made it so, he gave you that kinky hair for a reason, you don't need to chemically alter it or head to the market to buy the ones shaved off from an Indian in the temple to look beautiful. We need to start questioning some actions which we have termed "ordinary " as Christian and the spiritual significance of these actions. We are told in the bible that a woman's hair is given to her for her glory; for me this is what happens spiritually, God has given you this beautiful and unique hair for your glory but you head to the salon, weave it in other to hide it, purchase the glory which belongs to another and covers it; no wonder we sometimes fail to achieve our full potentials in life and battle one spiritual affliction after another. We knowingly invite demons into our lives and then cry out to God to save us. Through this actions we have indirectly questioned Gods creation ability, its like unknowingly we keep saying to God "father, i don't like your handwork".
The worst is that most of these hairs are hairs dedicated to idols.

Shalom.
Yes you are correct about the hair products. But also including creams, cosmetics, and even food products! Most of you do not know why you lust, commit masturbation, and live in besetting sins. Satan have figured out that if he can get at your bodies with chemicals and food that would alter your resistance to sin, then you would remain royal to his biddings.

To get out of this bondage, even though I am a male and not female, I have stopped using body creams completely. My cream is original " extra virgin olive oil" I buy from supermarkets. I minimized using soaps when I was in naija unless cutting soap (which I know is locally made). I also minimised using hair creams and shampoos. Because whenever I did not use these chemicals, I have complete dominion over sin as I am feeling now. (When I do, you guess the outcome...I fell repeatedly into sin! shocked)

Also avoid eating outside anyhow...cook your meals a lot. Only you can trust what you cook...cook for you and your family. Although you can trust certain canteen when you eat in restaurants but remember that your life is being entrusted into someone's else hands (whenever you do not eat your own meals). Let the risks be worth it!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2019
TIPS FOR DELIVERANCE AND SUCCESS

You have to undertake a 2 month fastings n prayers for your personal life.
The best months to do the fasting and prayer? Is actually January and February, when people are broke and things are quieter and just picking up!
The right and wrong ways to fast n pray You will noticed that 2 months is too long for you to fast from food all through?! cry Yes because the emphasis should not be on starvation... that is almost the wrong way to fast! And why fast n pray for so long anyway? Because when you do, living a victorious lifestyle becomes natural to you. The benefits are endless!

To fast in accordance to Isaiah 58:
(1) Fasting is not just a day to afflict your soul, to mourn, and to put on dirty sack cloths!
(2) Fasting is a day to observe hygiene, bath and look clean and anoint your body, and avoid attracting any attention or sympathy to your fasting. (Jesus teachings).
(3) Fasting is a period to eat more healthy meals only, not necessarily to starve at all cost! Take more vegetables, fruits, and cook your meals and stay indoors more to meditate and pray. Avoid sugary meals, meats (unless properly fried to minimise the fats), canned foods, junk foods, and over eating (lest these interfere with your ability to pray). Such foods can make you lethargic! (Check the book of Daniel).
(4) You must avoid watching movies (especially all the Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood), including pornography, and worldly or secular musics! These could prevent you from hearing from God during these period and truncate your spirit man by defiling it with pollution. Fasting is not about depriving your body of food, but feeding it with the best, and taking good care of your soul and spirit not to defile them!
(5) YOU should INCREASE MEDITATING ON HIS WORD AND YOUR PRAYER AND WORSHIP RATE this periods should be much! Pray all manners of prayers...confessions, repentance, binding and loosing, deliverance from ancestral spirits and curses, praise n worship, waiting on God to get directions for your life!
(6) According to Isaiah 58, fasting is a period not just to pray and cry to God alone, it is a period to really do good works and practice righteousness. Doing good works would make the glory of the Lord be your rereward... meaning it is a double reward because righteous works get rewarded while the glory also covers you! You must set the captive free this period, forgive all who offended you, set aside your wealth and money to sow for God work in the church and men of God (tithes, first fruit, seed faith offering) and also help your family members in need, and finally you can also do charity works to your friends, people you know and the general public. Take time to ask God for directions before doing any of these, for Him to lay on your heart what to do and give. Never regret any good things you do because God would bless you handsomely. If you fell to sow, remember you would not reap by merely practicing "ask it shall be given to you", but by "give it shall be given unto you, good measures..."

IN CONCLUSION ANYTIME YOU SEEK GOD BY FASTING AND PRAYING LIKE THIS, YOUR TANK WILL BE FILLED WITH FUEL THAT COULD CARRY YOU ON FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME IF NOT FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! IT IS NOT A JOKING MATTER!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Giftedprof:
How can I private chat with you please sir

Yeah..

Please send me a PM, and I will respond. I will also be here tonight by the grace of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Giftedprof: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Did you receive it sir

CharlyG1:

Yeah..

Please send me a PM, and I will respond. I will also be here tonight by the grace of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello House,

I have been receiving inquiries because I shared my contact here. But one common theme is people want to know why they are being attacked (not by demons alone if I may categorize this) but by witches and wizards?! shocked

I onced shared in this forum about the power of the blood of JESUS in handling satanic agents but people used that opportunity to argue and discredit the message. You know what makes devil comfortable in the Church is skilfully weaved into Christianity mainstream doctrines so the emphasis on the real thing is lost.

I want to share a youtube video here, before I do please do not come arguing that I am promoting any ministry, I only want you to listen to the sermon. Now I must say I pity those Christians who take spiritual warfare carelessly and failed to realised that righteousness itself its a gift from God through the blood of Jesus. I have stopped using words like "GOD BLESS YOU" brother... because its not very scriptural. Rather the apostles used words like "May the GRACE of our Lord JESUS be with you" or "the sweet FELLOWSHIP of the Holy Spirit " or "the LOVE of GOD ". These are how the godhead relates to us and exactly what we needed (somehow we need the presence of the creator and not just the creation)...we do not need blessings because it is not transferable by a mere wish alone (but this is where satan wants us to focus)... because we are already blessed. In fact blessings comes as we obey the Word. But we always need the GRACE and in fact apostle Paul was a champion at wishing for more of the grace of Christ than anybody else! We also need to be reminded about the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit... this is what people missed today in many denominations when they systematically deny His existence by attributing it to mere gifts alone. The Spirit is God and not just gifts and He desire to fellowship with us. But the Father is about Love because God is LOVE. You have no idea what is LOVE when you asked for a blessing (as if we can get a blessing without practicalizing the Word)... when we ask for created things instead of the presence of the creator! Osanobua shocked The godhead relates His presence to us in these modes, but we want little to do with relationship and assurance but more to do with our own comfort and worldly possessions! God bless you bro! cry
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6wKDW_hMqs

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 3:37am On Sep 04, 2019
The great tribulation is just beginning! Please pray for victims of hurricane Dorian happening live now... It could be your turn tomorrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxhVpKdTw

@THE GREAT TRIBULATION: Hurricane Dorian has wrecked havoc of mass destruction on Bahamas and it is moving on now to the USA. Please if you are praying for the victims of these events, please click like and leave your comments. Wake up all, or you would soon find out I am not being hysterical... the world has begun to experience great tribulation already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv08_dzb_Xw

I saw what hurricanes would do to this world in a dream around 2003 or 2004 when I happened to sleep in my church. Then I had no idea whatsoever what hurricanes were but happened to witness the destructive powers and horrible noises these winds were making as the four winds from the four corners of the earth approached the building where I was sleeping. It was the most horrible sight I have ever witnessed as these winds were funneling like mushroom clouds from the ground to the skies, so darkened with particles. The building shook so violently especially the roofs that I realized I was a sitting duck defenseless waiting for the forces of nature, and had to wake up from sleep by force. I did not sleep again till dawn due to fear and awe. Ever since I have been following hurricane news starting from hurricane Isabel in 2003. Hurricane Katrina made headlines in 2005 because of the large scale destruction it caused. But what about my feelings and why did God showed me these things? I am a man acquainted with sorrows and grieves because I have literally experienced these things in a vision. But hurricanes have gotten worse...my professor did not know why I debated fiercely in the class about why the teaching materials on "climate changes" (I insisted it is not merely "global warming"wink did not even mention anything hurricanes, when it is the most destructive forces mankind are experiencing today! I know we are entering the next decade that would be full of great tribulations for mankind. It is too late! We are so stubborn! I am sorry... cry

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2019
End of The World: Brazilian senator claims Nasa told him Planet X WILL crash into Earth

PLANET X will arrive soon and destroy Earth, according to a Brazilian senator who claims to have inside information.

Planet X is 'on its way to Earth'... Christian fundamentalists believe that Planet X – or Nibiru – is heading towards our planet, and could arrive on September 23, bringing in the end of days.

Telmario Mota, who has represented Brazil’s northernmost state of Roraima in Federal Senate since 2015, told his fellow parliamentarians: “I got information from reliable sources at NASA, which I trust.

“NASA is aware of the approach of Planet X or, as it is also called ‘Nibiru’. “The world as we knew it will soon cease to exist. The history of human civilisation will soon end. Bible texts ‘prove’ the APOCALYPSE is coming.

Telmario Mota: “NASA is aware of the approach of Planet X or, as it is also called ‘Nibiru’. Planet-X already has an impact on the gravitational field of the Earth, the world is already facing natural disasters of unprecedented strength, very soon two-thirds of humanity will die of hunger and disease, and powerful disasters will shake the planet and our civilisation will die.”

Christian researcher David Meade said he has studied Biblical texts which “prove” Nibiru is on its way and will appear in the skies on September 23, before wiping us out at some point in October.

“The world as we knew it will soon cease to exist." Mr Meade points to Revelation 12:1, which says: “A great sign appeared in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head. “And being with child, she cried out in her travail and was in anguish of delivery.”

The sun itself was seen after dawn looking dull blood red after the Met Office reported that storm Ophelia has drawn dust north from the Sahara, near Exeter.

Most have dismissed the claims as make believe, but Mr Meade says: “The great sign of The Woman as described in revelation 12:1-2 forms and lasts for only a few hours. According to computer generated astronomical models, this sign has never before occurred in human history. “It will occur once on September 23, 2017. It will never occur again. When it occurs, it places the Earth immediately before the time of the Sixth Seal of Revelation."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/855607/end-of-the-world-september-23-nibiru-planet-x-rapture-apocalypse-Telmario-Mota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9b90TNWTA&fbclid=IwAR2dy60RUxqRQ9qhJoyyuDgDIMPFEstmc_fy8tXlOhmYqB5xiLpf2dZYlQg
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2019
madprophet:

A lot of this things....

It takes only God to convince people on it.

When you tell people they begin to ask able bible references and speak many English..

You are making significant progress and I thank God for your life.

brethren how do you handle an issue whereby your housemate(separate rooms in a building) is boasting and boldly burning incense and practising witchcraft against you, such as breaking eggs at your door step. I want to know the approach to stop it. thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cutehector(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2019
ZaRuleOfLaw:

brethren how do you handle an issue whereby your housemate(separate rooms in a building) is boasting and boldly burning incense and practising witchcraft against you, such as breaking eggs at your door step. I want to know the approach to stop it. thanks
break egg at his own doorstep too, even sef pour feaces.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
ZaRuleOfLaw:

It either you move out or you fight..

Now, if you want to fight?

It would require you praying and fasting with Night vigils.

And it would be nice if you have a support group to join you in the prayers.

The lord would fight you.

Regularly anoint your room, yourself and your environment.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
madprophet:

It either you move out or you fight..
Now, if you want to fight?

I prefer to fight. just that I need to know the proper way to fight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Have you given your life to Christ? If you are on the Lord's side, the battle is as good as won already. All you need do is to understand your position in Christ and take authority over every dark powers in the name of Jesus. This your neighbour may be a strong man, but when you are on the Lord's side, you are the stronger man! "Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."
Matthew:12:29
Rise up in prayers and take authority over every witchcraft powers in the name of Jesus.

ZaRuleOfLaw:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Have you given your life to Christ?
Matthew:12:29
Rise up in prayers and take authority over every witchcraft powers in the name of Jesus.

I have given my life to Christ. I need directions from experienced brethren at this stage because ignorance is not an excuse
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
ZaRuleOfLaw:

I prefer to fight. just that I need to know the proper way to fight

Start by anointing your room.

Den start 7 days vigil

Any time btw 11.45 and 2am

Oh God arise in the thunder of your power and let powers contesting with me die

Any power assigned to trouble me oh God trouble them

Fire of God arise in your vengeance and avenge me od my adversaries

Powers consulting dark powers for my sake die

Dark powers consulted for my sake fall down and die

Where is the lord God of Elijah arise and let environmental powers die

Inform your pastor and let him come and pray with you also or your church prayer group.

You would prevail in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZaRuleOfLaw: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
madprophet:

Start by anointing your room.

Den start 7 days vigil
Inform your pastor and let him come and pray with you also or your church prayer group.

You would prevail in Jesus name

thank you sir. I appreciate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello,

Those that sent me mails, I have replied you. I apologize for the delay in responding to your mails. I have not been available. I am trying to make out more time for this thread and respond to mails quicker than before.

This weekend will be special, I would love to be here to share some messages with us. And I encourage others that are sharing their testimonies and gospel teachings too. It's helpful to us all. And Heaven is delighted that you have set yourself aside to be an instrument in God's hands, to touch the lives of others.

God bless you all, and see you this Sunday by the grace of God. Shalom cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nnetriplet: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello, what does seeing yourself in school mean,most times there is this general sense of failure, unseriousness associated with it.

2. Also what does it mean to harvest okro and guava from someone's farm.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please house. Is this a sin or too extreme faith.

My pastor was prayer and he said a prayer and was like if God does not answer it in 7 days then there’s no God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
dondemex:
Please house. Is this a sin or too extreme faith.

My pastor was prayer and he said a prayer and was like if God does not answer it in 7 days then there’s no God

Either he is not born again.. OR
You are quoting the said Pastor out of context
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nnetriplet:
Hello, what does seeing yourself in school mean,most times there is this general sense of failure, unseriousness associated with it.

2. Also what does it mean to harvest okro and guava from someone's farm.

Hello, if the dream is repetitive (the seeing yourself in a classroom or school), it then means 'there is something you haven't done that needs to be done' in order to take you to the next level or get you to where you ought/want to be.

Dream 2 talks about gaining someone's (the owner of that farm) favour.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Giftedprof:
Did you receive it sir

Yes I did, and I responded. I haven't seen any other mail you must have sent. But I'll check again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.