Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811044 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Daranoble(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning Charles ave learnt a lot from this God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Daranoble(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Charles.. Please we need to talk
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2020
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

Good Morning.. Can I get ur number
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
I beg you all. Please don't exalt me above who I am. I admire the respect but I am just a man, flesh and blood like everyone else.
I am sorry but I cannot give my number out anymore for now.

But you can reach me via email and I will respond to you, I promise. Just click on my profile and send me a mail.
If the Spirit of God leads me, I will give out my number to whomsoever God wants, and that usually happens for deliverance purposes.

If you sent me a mail and I haven't responded please resend it. Don't put out your number in a public forum for your own good.

I hope you all understand. I love you all but God loves you even more.

God bless you

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
@CharlyG1.

Does God sometimes decide to only speak to some people? Like show people visions of endtimes, demonic warfare strategies, dreams showing hidden truths, personal revelations etc

Or is it something that comes with serious. committed and righteous fellowship with God for anyone?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by damtan(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
damtan:
@Charlyg1

There is this dream I have once in awhile but it had been on a long time.
I do see myself flying (not flying per se),not with wings though but like my body is being lifted up in a vertical manner high above the ground.
Sometimes I can control my movement ( like dodging some structures in the air) while other times, I find it difficult to control the movement.
There are times it won't be me flying but I'll find myself in a flying car; most times this car is always without wheels nor engine but I would be able to control it.
I absolutely have no idea what it could mean and so far this year, I haven't had the dream.
Can you help please?? Do you have an idea what the dream could mean please?
@Chatlyg1
please I need a little bit of insight about this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
@Damtan...

Your dream is a good dream. You are not the only one who has such dreams.
Especially if it mostly occurs when someone is chasing you and when you are in good terms with God.
If you are carried away in sin it won't happen. Or if your spiritual life is too down, it won't happen.

It is different from the malicious flying of witches where they are flying to meeting or to do something evil.

Overall, it's a normal dream for children of God, including me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Perra:
@Damtan...

Especially if it mostly occurs when someone is chasing you and when you are in good terms with God.
If you are carried away in sin it won't happen. Or if your spiritual life is too down, it won't happen.

It is different from the malicious flying of witches where they are flying to meeting or to do something evil.

Are you sure? I don't think all serious children of God have such warfare dreams oh. Some don't have such at all i think.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
changedinchrist:

Are you sure? I don't think all serious children of God have such warfare dreams oh. Some don't have such at all i think.

I shouldn't have generalised. But it's quite common. For witches it is quite different....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by damtan(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Perra:
@Damtan...

Honestly speaking, I'm not really the overly spiritual type though I was brought up in the way of the Lord. My walk with God as been fairly okay ( if there's anything like that) but I've recently been having the urge to be closer in my walk with God and seriously taking steps towards that.
Thanks for the insight. I've always been thinking it's so much of an abnormal dream. Never told anyone before until now
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
changedinchrist:
@CharlyG1.

Does God sometimes decide to only speak to some people? Like show people visions of endtimes, demonic warfare strategies, dreams showing hidden truths, personal revelations etc

Or is it something that comes with serious. committed and righteous fellowship with God for anyone?

God is a communicator. He is always speaking and revealing. But many Christians are distracted and have refused to allow the Holy Spirit develop their spiritual faculties.

God's eyes are still searching to and fro the earth looking for the 'broken' vessels. Once He finds one He fills him up immediately.

Jesus Christ prayed for long hours in the nights. When you spend time studying the bible, praying and meditating, soon you will begin to receive revelations too. The spiritual atmosphere is very tense. It is very normal for a Christian who prays regularly and has deep connection with the Holy Spirit to have such warfare dreams and revelations.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have a recurring dream about being unprepared for an examination.
That is I have an exam tomorrow morning in the drew. and I'm not prepared a night before.

I have been dreaming this over and over again.
I need help please.

CharlyG1 and other experts. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hstar: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2020
hstar:
Hello there, good evening to you all and God bless each and every one of us.
Please can anyone one interpret this dream of mine for me?
Longtime ago, I usually dream of my self putting on an army uniform, in the dream there are other armies trying to shoot me but I always run for cover.

Secondly, the one and only dream that I usually have now is seeing my self playing football on the field, and av been looking for the meaning of this dream but all to no avail, until I stumble upon this thread, please help me interpret it Mr charly1. Even yesternight I dreamt of seeing one football coach and some one who fights boxing and I was in between them. Mr. Charly1, please help me out with the meaning, thanks.

Please anyone here to help me with the meaning?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
ThothHermes:
That is I have an exam tomorrow morning in the drew. and I'm not prepared a night before.

I need help please.

This is not so good, ...i dont knw which area of ur life its chanelling to ... But the fact that is keeps reocuring is not so good ......
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
My brethren, the world is in great darkness, the powers of darkness is fully operational in the world right now. We are in the last days, and satan will not go without a fight. Much more so than ever before, The power of the most high God is fully released unto us, but only those whose hearts are fully committed to Him, He will strengthen; For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him (2 chronicles 16:9). There is massive angelic activities in the earth right now (The angels of God). God is looking for people to use. Please make yourself available, pray more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Tjayjosh:
My brethren, the world is in great darkness, the powers of darkness is fully operational in the world right now. We are in the last days, and satan will not go without a fight. Much more so than ever before, The powers of the most high God is fully operational right now, but only those whose heart are fully committed to Him, He will strengthen; For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him (2 chronicles 16:9). There is massive angelic activities in the earth right now (The angels of God). God is looking for people to use. Please make yourself available, pray more.

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good afternoon..
Pls I need help concerning my dream.

I have a dream where I was in my late aunt place with her children.

I got a call from my pastor asking me where I am because I was supposed to go to church and summit a book which we workers used to write down our names and I told him I forget that today is Sunday, then I have to beg my late aunt for one of her children clothes to wear to church and as I was about going I meet my pastor on the doorpost and was telling everybody to calm down that there is some thieves downstairs, I don't really know what happens, but someone made a noise and those thieves came upstairs, I ran to the doorpost and I meet them there and I told them am not part of the houseold and they let me go, but later on I still find myself in the house with the thieves pointing guns at everyone including me..

Later on I found myself outside my room and my neighbor came with a gift (a portrait) that somebody say he should give it to me for surviving the thieves attack, and I reject the portrait and he brought back a wall clock and another wall clock,(very beautiful) I took the beautiful one and hang it on my wall, but I noticed that whenever I hang it on the wall I won't see the time clearly but when it is on my bed I will see the time clearly, I was then thinking of returning it when I woke up.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tjayjosh:
My brethren, the world is in great darkness, the powers of darkness is fully operational in the world right now. We are in the last days, and satan will not go without a fight. Much more so than ever before, The powers of the most high God is fully released and wants to be fully operational right now, but only those whose hearts are fully committed to Him, He will strengthen; For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him (2 chronicles 16:9). There is massive angelic activities in the earth right now (The angels of God). God is looking for people to use. Please make yourself available, pray more.

I so much agree with this. I've gotten that witness in my heart too. I think we are about to witness an explosion of power like we've never seen before. God will move in such a way no one would have an excuse to not believe in him. That will be the final sign for unbelievers.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Harshirama:

I so much agree with this. I've gotten that witness in my heart too. I think we are about to witness an explosion of power like we've never seen before. God will move in such a way no one would have an excuse to not believe in him. That will be the final sign for unbelievers.

Wao!!!!!! VERY TRUE!!!!! I have been feeling this in my heart lately.
May God fill his children with his anointing. Fresh anointing! Fearless anointing! Unshakable anointing!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
@CharlyG1 and others, Is there a need for water baptism? Does it achieve anything since by faith we already have salvationand a measure of the holy spirit not works of a physical water baptism.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babysnow1:
Good afternoon..
Pls I need help concerning my dream.

I have a dream where I was in my late aunt place with her children.

I got a call from my pastor asking me where I am because I was supposed to go to church and summit a book which we workers used to write down our names and I told him I forget that today is Sunday, then I have to beg my late aunt for one of her children clothes to wear to church and as I was about going I meet my pastor on the doorpost and was telling everybody to calm down that there is some thieves downstairs, I don't really know what happens, but someone made a noise and those thieves came upstairs, I ran to the doorpost and I meet them there and I told them am not part of the houseold and they let me go, but later on I still find myself in the house with the thieves pointing guns at everyone including me..

Later on I found myself outside my room and my neighbor came with a gift (a portrait) that somebody say he should give it to me for surviving the thieves attack, and I reject the portrait and he brought back a wall clock and another wall clock,(very beautiful) I took the beautiful one and hang it on my wall, but I noticed that whenever I hang it on the wall I won't see the time clearly but when it is on my bed I will see the time clearly, I was then thinking of returning it when I woke up.

Pls CharlyG1 and others I need help concerning my dream...pls
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThothHermes:

I need help please.

Hello, you're welcome
There is no expert here. Recurring dreams is God's way of saying "The problem is still there" or "You have not done anything about this matter".

It is something that's ongoing in your current life that you need to tackle. Something you need to prepare for in your physical state
Something (a task) that needs preparation.

For example, if you plan to travel abroad, start doing something about that. Or if you plan to get a job, do something about that too. It is something of great importance and you have to reflect on what's happening in your current life and do that thing, then the dream will stop recurring.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perra:

This is not so good, ...i dont knw which area of ur life its chanelling to ... But the fact that is keeps reocuring is not so good ......
Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello, you're welcome
There is no expert here. Recurring dreams is God's way of saying "The problem is still there" or "You have not done anything about this matter".

It is something that's ongoing in your current life that you need to tackle. Something you need to prepare for in your physical state
Something (a task) that needs preparation.

For example, if you plan to travel abroad, start doing something about that. Or if you plan to get a job, do something about that too. It is something of great importance and you have to reflect on what's happening in your current life and do that thing, then the dream will stop recurring.

God bless you.
Thank you.
I think I know what it is. I have to be serious from now.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2020
changedinchrist:
@CharlyG1.

Okay, let's see what the Bible says about that.

Numbers 12:6-8

And He said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall He behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

God speaks to His children but we usually don't know when He speaks except when we sleep and dream. That's because the flesh is not in operation at that time, so it's easier for God to pass His message(s) across to us in that sleep state.

The flesh is the major culprit that blocks out the voice of the Holy Ghost.

And you should know this also...
God will speak more to His "Prophets". Those He has called into the prophetic office. This is because He has placed an anointing/burden upon them and He intends to use them as His mouth piece, so God will reveal Himself to them in many ways.. through dreams and visions, and through His audible voice.. Just like He spoke to Samuel when he was just little (1 Samuel 3).. And how He spoke to Jeremiah and the rest of His prophets. The prophets of God hear Him easily, because of the prophetic anointing (Holy Spirit) upon them.

Remember how God said in His heart
"Shall i hide from Abraham what I am about to do?". This was when He was about to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.
God could hide things from man but He usually would reveal to His prophets.
This is so, so that they can warn His children or battle against the enemy in prayers because they are spiritually equipped for that purpose.

But God also speaks to His other children like i said earlier(those not called into the office), but the problem there is that many do not hear when He speaks because they either don't recognise when He speaks or because their own voice drowns out the voice of the Holy Ghost speaking to them, because of their flesh.

People usually hear God more when they engage in some hot fiery prayers or in a fast. Their spiritual eyes and ears now open and they hear God better, and dream.. That's because the flesh grows weak in such moments.

As God's children, we all have liberty to come to the Father and hear Him, but the flesh is usually the problem that blocks out the voice of God in our lives. If you can kill the flesh everyday, and draw close to God by prayers and His word, you'll hear God more.

God bless you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Seadorff1(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Calvary Greetings!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2020
CharlyG1:

Okay, let's see what the Bible says about that.

Numbers 12:6-8

And He said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall He behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

God speaks to His children but we usually don't know when He speaks except when we sleep and dream. That's because the flesh is not in operation at that time, so it's easier for God to pass His message(s) across to us in that sleep state.

The flesh is the major culprit that blocks out the voice of the Holy Ghost.

And you should know this also...
God will speak more to His "Prophets". Those He has called into the prophetic office. This is because He has placed an anointing/burden upon them and He intends to use them as His mouth piece, so God will reveal Himself to them in many ways.. through dreams and visions, and through His audible voice.. Just like He spoke to Samuel when he was just little (1 Samuel 3).. And how He spoke to Jeremiah and the rest of His prophets. The prophets of God hear Him easily, because of the prophetic anointing (Holy Spirit) upon them.

Remember how God said in His heart
"Shall i hide from Abraham what I am about to do?". This was when He was about to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.
God could hide things from man but He usually would reveal to His prophets.
This is so, so that they can warn His children or battle against the enemy in prayers because they are spiritually equipped for that purpose.

But God also speaks to His other children like i said earlier(those not called into the office), but the problem there is that many do not hear when He speaks because they either don't recognise when He speaks or because their own voice drowns out the voice of the Holy Ghost speaking to them, because of their flesh.

People usually hear God more when they engage in some hot fiery prayers or in a fast. Their spiritual eyes and ears now open and they hear God better, and dream.. That's because the flesh grows weak in such moments.

As God's children, we all have liberty to come to the Father and hear Him, but the flesh is usually the problem that blocks out the voice of God in our lives. If you can kill the flesh everyday, and draw close to God by prayers and His word, you'll hear God more.

God bless you

Thank you. Understood
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
MY ENDTIME DREAM
I woke up today and sat on my bed reflecting over the dream I had. I thought it was a normal dream till the LORD said to me “please write down what you have seen and heard along with the interpretations I would give you. Because the time is short and the table has been set, but my people are not yet ready! Behold I am coming very soon with my rewards, AMEN!” shocked

DREAM 01: While I slept, behold I saw myself bubbling with joy and happiness in the house, and I said to myself “this energy is too good to be wasted sitting idle”, so I kitted up like an athlete, with a nice canvas shoes and began to run.

INTERPRETATION 01: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER Matthew 13:1-23? When the Word falls on the road, on stones or on thorns, these meant people who may receive the Word with joy but are choked by cares of this life and worldly temptations and so they cannot bear fruits. The Lord is referring to believers here, saying it is possible to be unfruitful and backslide. Those that bear fruits are compared to athletes (1 Corinthians 9:24) that run in a race and again not all the runners receive the prize, explaining that we should not be so relaxed as it is possible to be disqualified, to fallout, or be left behind. (Hebrew 12:1) Therefore as we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses in heaven let us also lay aside every sin and hindrances, and run with endurance the race set before us.

DREAM 02: As I ran, I also conserved my energy systematically so that I could pick up speed and reach my destination on time. The stable path felt good, but when I ran across the river path, I have to skip over water and mud, so as not to soil my feet, and soon learnt not to run on sinking sand beside the river bed as it could slow me down. That was the most difficult path but the joy I had kept me going and soon I came into the presence of my senior brother, my father’s first born, who screamed in delight: “Well done brother, you ran so fast and arrived so early, I am so impressed. But I am yet to finish the washing of my clothes.” Then I said to myself “I did this to put in practice all that I learned from him” and now that he was impressed, I told him that I was merely exercising and would come back later to check him, when he might be done with the washing.

INTERPRETATION 02: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE WISE AND FOOLISH BUILDER Matthew 7:24-27? This would make you understand what is happening. Anyone who hears the WORD and does it is like a wise man who builds his house on a rock. The house would withstand rain, flood water, and strong winds. But everyone who hears the WORD and doesn't do it will foolishly build his house on the sand. And as you know, this would collapse when tested by rain, floods or winds. Building is a continuous process but the end result is the day it would be tested. So do not be weary of doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart (Galatians 6:9).

DREAM 03: I observed my senior brother washing clothes by a fountain of water that was gushing out of rocky crevices by a compound. My senior brother scolded me for going to those big and dirty rivers many people like going to, that this fountain, which was very clean by nature, should be where I should be coming to wash and bath. And I felt a pang of guilt as I remember that truly I was fascinated with going to those big dirty rivers to bath, because they are more abundant in nature than this clean and rocky fountain.

INTERPRETATION 03: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE PEARL of great value Matthew 13:45-46? Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, when finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it. This is like losing all you have, the big dirty rivers that you like to go to, to get the pearl of great value. All merchants like to invest on a jackpot, something that even if they invest all they have, at the end may gain it back hundred fold when the pearl is sold or bought. Instead of fixing our eyes so much on the pleasures of this world, on the lust of our flesh and the desires of life, we should seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

DREAM 04: Initially I thought the compound beside the rocky fountain belongs to my brother’s friends, but later in the dream I knew better. I peeped into the house and saw his friend and the wife relaxing on a bed. When later I tried to trace myself back to this compound, I lost my bearing and entered a stranger’s house. The house was so dirty and an old woman sat by a fireplace, which was not burning. When I eventually realized that I was in the wrong place, I apologized to the occupants of the house, for missing my way, and then left the place quickly. Even though I could hear the voice of my senior brother and that of his friends calling me from a distance, within that vicinity, I refused to go back and returned back to my home.

INTERPRETATION 04: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE TWO SONS Matthew 21:28-32? This is a parable about our behavior with God. The parable is about two brothers whose father tells them to go work in his vineyard. One tells his father that he will but doesn't do it, while the other tells his father he won’t but ends up working in the vineyard. Jesus then asked the question, “Which of the two did the will of his father?” This is like someone saying he is a sinner, yet he refused to collect bribe, while another said he is a Christian, yet he went ahead to collect bribe… who is guilty of corruption? We may leave where God wants us to be and go to the wrong places, when we see how devoid of God those places are, we may choose to remain there or go home and relax and forget about God, or come back to His vineyard in repentance.

DREAM 05: At my home, there was so much traffic at the main entrance, but the backgate was actually a narrow exit which was not normally used so a security police was called to guide it against unauthorized entrance. My friend COURAGE visited me. We as friends complement each other very well but I have learnt not to depend on Courage all the times because I need to balance my actions with wisdom, which he lacks sometimes. We wanted to leave the house together, but when we got to the main entrance, behold there sat beside it a big female dog with many puppies. The dog was so aggressive and protective of her puppies that she could easily attack anybody. But Courage ignored this fact and walked boldly toward the main entrance to pass near her, till I had to stop him and insisted that we should leave by the backgate as the police man won’t stop us as I was a bonafide tenant of the compound.

INTERPRETATION 05: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE WIDE AND NARROW GATES Matthew 7:13-14? Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life and only a few find it. It is quite plain we struggle with a wide range of choices that lead to death but the narrow way we have to pass with the cross is not often pleasant and desirable so we often back down from doing so till we muster the courage to move through it again. Outside are the dogs and the abominable who may derail us.

DREAM 06: I went back to the compound where I last saw my senior brother washing clothes and was told that he has gone back home. And I saw the clothes all well washed and sparkling clean. At that moment, I felt like going to bring mine to wash, which were dirty. My senior brother left with the instruction that I should collect his mobile phone which was left behind. So I began to search for it in that building but then it dawned on me that my own phone was missing. I came to the conclusion that I may have forgotten it in that same building the last time I came to see my brother. So I went to ask the person whom I saw working on house, whether he saw our mobile phones. He said I should be patient as he was still working on the building to complete the house, but that he would help me solve the issue soon. So as I waited, I marveled when I discovered that the house was actually a very big church. I saw him plastering the walls. The upper sections of the building was well plastered, the roof, ceilings, doors and windows were already in place but the lower sections of the building was not yet plastered, and the inside was not yet painted. The name of the building was called the LIVING (faith) CHURCH.

INTERPRETATION 06: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE GREAT BANQUET in LUKE 14:16-24? My senior brother in the dream symbolizes JESUS CHRIST the firstborn of the living. The clothes he was washing in the fountain of life was the garments and things He was getting prepared for us, but when it was ready, the Living Church was not ready as was depicted by the builder still working. God has to delay the second coming of Jesus a bit longer. Jesus said, a man organized a large dinner and invited so many people, and when the hour was come, they all began to give excuses like… the 1st said I bought a land so I need to go and check it out, the 2nd said I bought five oxen I need to try them out, the 3rd said he just got married so he cannot come, and the master was angry and told his servants to go and invite anybody they see on the streets to come and feast, but those that were already invited, who rejected his invitation, will not be allowed to taste the dinner. Jesus simply is saying the CHURCH IS NOT YET READY FOR HIS SECOND COMING. We have to come to JESUS to purify our garments. And my brother's friends represent those that are dead in Christ, who are resting peacefully now.... some of their words written in the gospels, epistles, and Christians books we read today, are urging us to be ready.

DREAM 07: And then the builder left what he was doing and attended to me, saying “come with me”. I followed him to where the phones were kept. I saw mine and my brother’s phone… the modern version. But I was made to understand that is not how it should be. Then I saw these two phones looking like the olden days phones of Siemmens and Motorolla, whose batteries were more rugged yet less fanciful looking. Mine was off but that of my senior brother was still on. The screen show weakly the number 5, then later switched to number 8, and then became unclear. Then the man said “follow me” and as we went we passed through those rough terrains which I passed when I was running. This time he kept telling me to avoid stepping into the mud and dirty places. It dawned on me that this time, unlike when my feet was shod in shoes (in preparation of preaching the gospel of peace), I had foolishly pulled them off and was walking barefooted. So I had to follow the footsteps of the builder, deemed as the HOLY GHOST by interpretation, in order to avoid problems.

INTERPRETATION 07: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS in MATTHEW 25:1-23? The five virgins who are prepared for the bridegroom's arrival are rewarded, while the five who are not prepared are disowned. The parable has a clear eschatological theme… you have to be prepared for the Day of Judgement. Those who expect to be alive when Jesus comes could make the mistake of ignoring the fact that death could come knocking at the door any moment, a thing that could hasten their own judgement to come. God explained to me that the number 5 represents one of His divine number 1 to 7 because God came first before man. So I believe we are still in the 5th seal period as represented in the book of Revelation, but when the sixth seal is opened, things would begin to happen much more faster. And the number 8 that comes next is man’s number which ranges from 1 to 12 (as depicted by the 12 tribes of Israel, 12 elders, 12 apostles and so on). It could mean that approximately 8 out of 12 of all things concerning the Church is completed. And that the two mobile phones represent the foolish and the wise virgins attitudes… the 5 foolish virgins lamps have no light, while the 5 wise virgins lamps have light. We are not suppose to use our own mobile phones because it is off in that building, meaning our self righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The instruction was for me to collect my senior brother mobile, which means we should accept GOD OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS which Jesus gives us. With it you can be able to discern the times and the seasons and be ready. Jesus has done everything for you, it is now left for you to exchange your filthy garment for the ones He had washed clean with the fountain of LIFE. JESUS is not ashamed to call us His brothers and sisters because He became man that we might put on the righteousness of God through His blood.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mur231: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
May the peace of the Lord be unto you all..

please i need interpretation of this dream.

In my dream, i saw president Buhari and his entourage at the centre of field, surrounded by people..then hundreds of soldiers emerged from bush and positioned like they want to launch an attack on the president and his men. Everyone was in a state of panic. Suddenly, there was a great noise and water started flooding the whole place. People started running to save their lives, even those soldiers disappeared..In the midst of this commotion, i saw my mum trying to help President Buhari who was almost stampeded to death..She begged me to carry the old man, which i obliged. I carried him, struggled through the crowd to a fence,where everyone else was jumping to other side of it. I told him to climb the fence while i supported by pushing him. We succeeded in jumping over the fence. I saw multitude of people hailing and congratulating me for saving the president's life. I woke up and realized it was just a dream.

Pls, I want to know the meaning of this dream because i don't always dream and most times i don't remember my dreams.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
@ Decontex

That's an interesting Read!

Did you have all this dreams in the same day??
Thanks for Sharing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sript: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
@charlyG.. I have a question . urgent reply
Mr James (not real name) pray for life partner( about a particular lady) and he got a revelation of her name .The thing is this, the bro does not know her name before now but they were just mere friends.
THE ISSUE IS
when Mr James told her about his intentions and that he saw a name but he didn't reveal the name her. so he asked the lady in question what's her real name ,so as to be sure weather the name tally with the name that was revealed to him. but the lady refused insisting that Mr James must mention the name her saw before she would tell him her real name...
QUESTION
will it be wise to reveal the name to her?. bear in mind some ladies could be funny creatures and could lie in desperation so as take advantage of the situation just get married and settle down, considering age ain't on their side ( with regards to their age)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.