Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804682 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
shesawesome:
Ok noted. "gullible" and "foolishness" was unnecessary though.
He shud apologise to you here ,right now ...cos he is d foolish one

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
shesawesome:
Ok thanks, anticipating that

Psalms 4:8, Proverbs 3:24. 1 Corinthians 15:57
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
chaarly:
God is still on this Thread smiley
The Devil is not in control. God is in control smiley
because you thought holpen sent me to hell last nite sweetheart , grin am still here CharlyGi ,still in charge

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ediot y harrass the innocent and sincere girl u piece of trash ?
Who don't know white men don't dream of demons as u do,
An average whiteman houses 3cats ,what u fools call witches , an average Mexican houses iguana a monster looking lizard what u Africans call unclean creature ,
U dare insult her 4 saying d truth ,may u never have peace in you sleep I will see to that ignorant fxxlish goat

small girl.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
jubianose:

small girl.....

I have given her a hint on how it ends for her.

Since she refuses to repent and wants to cause commotion here, I will pray her judgement forward.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
shesawesome:
Ok noted. "gullible" and "foolishness" was unnecessary though.
...Check the screenshot below of the foolish hypocrite who disregard women folks with insults on them ,he actually called u ignorant n foolish

...He wants to have sexual immorality with me so I can give him riches like any other guys here , n he insulted my daughter æmatharashi n I have to expose him, photos don't lie

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Check the screenshot below of the foolish hypocrite who disregard women folks with insults on them ,he actually called u ignorant n foolish

...He wants to have sexual immorality with me so I can give him riches like any other guys here , n he insulted my daughter æmatharashi n I have to expose him, photos don't lie
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
bullstriker:
I have been a silent follower of this thread. I would like to appreciate CharlyG and everyone who has made this thread a blessing.

There is something that I have been unable to understand, and I would appreciate your contributions. I have noticed that true of God directly or indirectly endorse the false ones. For example, pastor Chris Oyakhilome endorsed prophet Uebert Angel, and Prophet Uebert Angel supports T.B Joshua and Bushiri; Apostle Joshua Joshua Suleman endorses Uebert Angel, Apostle Joshua Suleman is close to papa Adeboye, prophet Omoto Jeremiah endorses Uebert Angel. Then Apostle Joshua Selman endorsed Christ Embassy.
So, it seems that true men of God directly or indirectly endorse false men of God. I would appreciate it if someone can shield more light on this. Thanks.

Hello bullstriker..

You're welcome back. Thank you for the encouragement.

About the question you asked. I have no direct answer to it.

Only God knows His own (John 10:14-15). I can't speak for anyone you mentioned. Only God can let a person know who is who either by Revelation or Discernment.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
CharlyG1:

I have given her a hint on how it ends for her.

Since she refuses to repent and wants to cause commotion here, I will pray her judgement forward.

Sir Boss pls do not condemn her to judgement yet. I don't know why I have a soft spot for this smallie... hahaha...
You can see that she loves us(we Children of God) that is why she is always on this thread trying to learn one or two things hahaha... that's good anyway, cos its pivotal to her repentance and reformations when her deliverance is completed.
I believe the Lord is working out her deliverance pretty soon, and I believe the Lord will create a scenario that will lead to her final deliverances....
Even her friend (that one is more deadlier than her, though quieter) also has a heart for God and the things of Heaven, but you know that the enemy, the deceiver will not easily let go what they have for so long acquired, but it doesn't matter anyway for even the lawful captive of the enemy shall be delivered.
So let's treat our small kid with a hand glove...
One Love
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
SisterFire:
Lmao grin
...jubianose start explaining y u want to pour in your semen into a satanic goddess raw vagina?

...l have our email chat with me FYI

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
jubianose:

Sir Boss pls do not condemn her to judgement yet. I don't know why I have a soft spot for this smallie... hahaha...
You can see that she loves us(we Children of God) that is why she is always on this thread trying to learn one or two things hahaha... that's good anyway, cos its pivotal to her repentance and reformations when her deliverance is completed.
I believe the Lord is working out her deliverance pretty soon, and I believe the Lord will create a scenario that will lead to her final deliverances....
Even her friend (that one is more deadlier than her, though quieter) also has a heart for God and the things of Heaven, but you know that the enemy, the deceiver will not easily let go what they have for so long acquired, but it doesn't matter anyway for even the lawful captive of the enemy shall be delivered.
One Love
...H0RNY born again brat,
Charles 's soul is with me now , he dare not challenge me or my daughter, grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
madprophet:

Baba this thing you have asked na big question.

Charlyg1 my GO abeg come and explain.

Lol. I'm not a GO ooh. Hearing "GO" always cracks me up. I wonder who coined that title. cheesy

This world ehn smh.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
jubianose:

One Love
...Ezigbo mmadu in Damage control hahahahaahahahaha cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
SisterFire:
Lmao grin

Yes I visited your page to know what you post? Who you are? What you do? and your level of foolishness?
My observation though is that you are more deadlier than Amaaa... Lol...
But anyway that's it, I don't reply trolls...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Yes I visited your page to know what you post? Who you are? What you do? and your level of foolishness?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...H0RNY born again brat,
Charles 's soul is with me now , he dare not challenge me or my daughter, grin

Shut up...
small brats...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...jubianose start explaining y u want to pour in your semen into a satanic goddess raw vagina?

...l have our email chat with me FYI
If you want to talk about vagina go to ur popular thread and do it.

This thread is sanctified by the blood of Jesus and by the Fire of the Holy Ghost.
Peace out
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Harshirama:

Psalms 4:8, Proverbs 3:24. 1 Corinthians 15:57
Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
jubianose:

grin ...You actually slided into my Dm for sexual intercourse , y are u deluding urself my son? You keep calling us small girls just to raise confidence on your soul, can't u see is not working cheesy

...This buttocks is all you ever wanted to f¢ck
I will make u release ur sperm for 3hours ,ask them boy..., n imagine the unearthly pleasures with riches 2 grin grin grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
jubianose:

If you want to talk about vagina go to ur popular thread and do it.

This thread is sanctified by the blood of Jesus and by the Fire of the Holy Ghost.
Peace out
Jesus feràklit boy , cheesy cum n pour your semen tonight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Jesus feràklit boy , cheesy cum n pour your semen tonight

No sane man in his right mind will ever enter you raw.
Even your demonic profile pix reeks with dirtiness and exudes obnoxious smells.... how much more down there (smells)...

I will not answer your mention again...
Your deliverance is in the corner anyway. You will receive fire in Jesus Name. Amen

Good night Holy Folks. Pray so that you will never dream about them.

God will protect us all from. *demons* AMEN
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2020
At10tion:
SPIRIT SPOUSE
Please I need an enlightenment on these questions on spirit spouse.
1. Since they are spirit how did they have reproductive organs, did God created them with reproductive organs?
2. What is the logic behind spirit children since spirits doesn't have reproductive organs nor give birth (Jesus says they will be like angels without I.e without sexes)

@charlyg @madprophet others too pls.

@At10tion..

I don't know why you want to know about spirit spouses having a reproductive organ, but I guess you're just curious about it.

Okay.. Spirit spouses are the ones who are actually demons, that may claim "marriage" with a person (human being) if there is a curse/satanic covenant present.

These are evil spirits, who can take on different appearances. There's a hint in 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Satan like demons change their appearance to deceive or achieve an evil purpose. These spirits (demons) can possess a person and rape such person repeatedly. They can also rape a person while they sleep.
God did not create demons. He created the Heavens, angels, man, woman, animals, trees, oceans, and the earth. Demons were never in God's creation plan.

Demons are illegal beings, who were created as a result of sexual union between the angels that fell and women (Genesis 6). These beings were giants, partly human & spirit who wrought so much evil on the earth due to their evil nature.. (Genesis 6:4). And when they died, they became evil spirits roaming the earth.

This might be a lot to take in. But it's take it or leave it. There is so much evidence in the Bible. You will have to do your own research. Traces of giants mostly came from the Anaks, the race known as "Anakim", who were begotten by their ancestral giants the "Nephilims".

We know the stories of how they occupied the land of Canaan, so that the children of Israel don't enter into it.. We know how God used Joshua to kill them. Throughout history, God always brought great judgement to wipe them out.

Anyways, long story short. They once had a body, so yes they had/have sex organs. It's obvious as they reproduced in the times of old. And they have an overly heightened and insatiable appetite for sex even as demons.

* Jesus wasn't talking about these kind of spirits, He was talking about us having a different form of body, and being like the angels in heaven (Matthew 12:25).

It's somewhat a mystery how the fallen angels could impregnate women. But we can see from the scriptures, the power of God these angels carry within them. They are really powerful beings and they can shapeshift into any being and use that form that they shapeshift into for whatever purpose they intend.
E.g Satan as a snake in the Garden of Eden.

And spirit children are the claims of sex demons, who claims itself as a husband over a woman/lady. (The demon claims the person has children for it).

This is something that should only concern you if you're a Deliverance Minister.

I guess I answered all your questions.

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

@At10tion..

I don't know why you want to know about spirit spouses having a reproductive organ, but I guess you're just curious about it.

Okay.. Spirit spouses are the ones who are actually demons, that may claim "marriage" with a person (human being) if there is a curse/satanic covenant present.

These are evil spirits, who can take on different appearances. There's a hint in 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Satan like demons change their appearance to deceive or achieve an evil purpose. These spirits (demons) can possess a person and rape such person repeatedly. They can also rape a person while they sleep.
God did not create demons. He created the Heavens, angels, man, woman, animals, trees, oceans, and the earth. Demons were never in God's creation plan.

Demons are illegal beings, who were created as a result of sexual union between the angels that fell and women (Genesis 6). These beings were giants, partly human & spirit who wrought so much evil on the earth due to their evil nature.. (Genesis 6:4). And when they died, they became evil spirits roaming the earth.

This might be a lot to take in. But it's take it or leave it. There is so much evidence in the Bible. You will have to do your own research. Traces of giants mostly came from the Anaks, the race known as "Anakim", who were begotten by their ancestral giants the "Nephilims".

We know the stories of how they occupied the land of Canaan, so that the children of Israel don't enter into it.. We know how God used Joshua to kill them. Throughout history, God always brought great judgement to wipe them out.

Anyways, long story short. They once had a body, so yes they had/have sex organs. It's obvious as they reproduced in the times of old. And they have an overly heightened and insatiable appetite for sex even as demons.

* Jesus wasn't talking about these kind of spirits, He was talking about us having a different form of body, and being like the angels in heaven (Matthew 12:25).

It's somewhat a mystery how the fallen angels could impregnate women. But we can see from the scriptures, the power of God these angels carry within them. They are really powerful beings and they can shapeshift into any being and use that form that they shapeshift into for whatever purpose they intend.
E.g Satan as a snake in the Garden of Eden.

And spirit children are the claims of sex demons, who claims itself as a husband over a woman/lady. (The demon claims the person has children for it).

This is something that should only concern you if you're a Deliverance Minister.

I guess I answered all your questions.

God bless you.
0.1/100 FAILED smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2020
I'll reply to other questions tomorrow.

Goodnight guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2020
shesawesome:
Thank you
Another great option is to play deep worship or spiritual songs throughout the night. Create a proper atmosphere and see what happens.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DrCollins007: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2020
@Bro Charles please what are the dynamics involved in having sex in the dream i.e causes/reasons and implications/effects?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
I killed an ancient witch familiar today. I have victory, I will not keep calm!!!

So after my usual midnight prayers and speaking in tongues, I slept and I dreamt of an owl with legs crawling on my window, my window was closed in that dream, from crawling, it entered my room and stood on top of my bed where I was lying down, I sat up and this owl started talking to me in a friendly manner, I became suspicious and squeezed my face, the owl face then changed to a female doll-like face and was smiling, immediately, I became alert and I held both of its arms and asked the creature with seriousness 'how old are you?" it started stammering, I kept asking with anger and it finally said that it is something AD(Anno domini) old, I couldn't remember the exact number of said but it ends with AD, so its an ancient witch familiar spirit, immediately the owl said it, I held the owl by the wings, I didnt even know that it had wings, as I held it by it's wings, it started suffocating till it died and I tore it into two and thew it away.
Witches are stubborn demons and this is not the first time I have killed a familiar, they keep sending their familiars to come and attack me.

We have victory by the blood of the lamb.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2020
WinningEleven:

Ah, My sensei.... Good pm sir

Thats what i was fighting o
The spirit of lust and flesh grabbed me when i lost guard cause i was getting spiritually soft before my fall in to thr world.
Thank God that all of that is gone now
God is in control
Almost fornicated Nd polluted my destiny but God pulled me out l... By his love
I am thankful that i didnt something i will regret for a lifetime.

Jesus is King!

Abeg bro... I'm not your sensei oh.

We have only 1 Sensei, 1 Master, 1 Rabbi, 1 Teacher, 1 Lord, and His name is Jesus. We are all brethren.

I'm just a servant, and trying to do my job as God helps me.

I was concerned when I didn't see you for quite a while and couldn't also reach you via WhatsApp, but I just kept praying for you knowing that God was in control and had you covered.

As I said earlier, I had a dream yesterday, which I believe God used to imply to me that you were coming here, because I found myself with someone else on this thread in the dream but I didn't know who it was until I saw your comment.

There's nothing more gratifying than when one is able to overcome the carnal tendencies of one's flesh, and not fall into temptations, so it's my greatest joy whenever I see someone achieve that victory over the devil.

I'm really pleased to see the value you place on your virginity as this stage of your life. I wish I had that when I still had mine, but I didn't so I wasted it and used it to the glory of the devil. And regrettably, it's something I can never take back.

So it feel really good to see your determination to ensure you don't make the same mistake I made. I know God who has brought you this far, is more than able to help you achieve that to His own glory.

I give God the glory for your life bro.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

I'll reply to other questions tomorrow.

Goodnight guys smiley
Hi bro.

Great job and nice thread.

More Spirit.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2020
jubianose:

No sane man in his right mind will ever enter you raw.
Even your demonic profile pix reeks with dirtiness and exudes obnoxious smells.... how much more down there (smells)...

I will not answer your mention again...
Your deliverance is in the corner anyway. You will receive fire in Jesus Name. Amen

Good night Holy Folks. Pray so that you will never dream about them.

God will protect us all from. *demons* AMEN
...It smells but u want to have a taste of the obnoxious smelly vagina, cheesy so u igbos are hypocrisious 2 ?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...It smells but u want to have a taste of the obnoxious smelly vagina, cheesy so u igbos are hypocrisious 2 ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.