Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804882 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WinningEleven(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Abeg bro... I'm not your sensei oh.

We have only 1 Sensei, 1 Master, 1 Rabbi, 1 Teacher, 1 Lord, and His name is Jesus. We are all brethren.

I'm just a servant, and trying to do my job as God helps me.

I was concerned when I didn't see you for quite a while and couldn't also reach you via WhatsApp, but I just kept praying for you knowing that God was in control and had you covered.

As I said earlier, I had a dream yesterday, which I believe God used to imply to me that you were coming here, because I found myself with someone else on this thread in the dream but I didn't know who it was until I saw your comment.

There's nothing more gratifying than when one is able to overcome the carnal tendencies of one's flesh, and not fall into temptations, so it's my greatest joy whenever I see someone achieve that victory over the devil.

I'm really pleased to see the value you place on your virginity as this stage of your life. I wish I had that when I still had mine, but I didn't so I wasted it and used it to the glory of the devil. And regrettably, it's something I can never take back.

So it feel really good to see your determination to ensure you don't make the same mistake I made. I know God who has brought you this far, is more than able to help you achieve that to His own glory.

I give God the glory for your life bro.

God bless.
Thank you for your prayers and teaching sir. I can't say it enough.

I now have a new Whatsapp number, the other is redundant now sad... Can I quote you on a dead thread?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
jubianose:

No sane man in his right mind will ever enter you raw.
Even your demonic profile pix reeks with dirtiness and exudes obnoxious smells.... how much more down there (smells)...

I will not answer your mention again...
Your deliverance is in the corner anyway. You will receive fire in Jesus Name. Amen

Good night Holy Folks. Pray so that you will never dream about them.

God will protect us all from. *demons* AMEN
U dreamt of me last night ? Yes

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anas09:

I already have 4 hungry kids with me, so food primarily is what they need.

Sis, I lost my phone again o, so your number is also gone.

It is well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
jubianose:

When has response to any question on this thread solely be the response or input of a particular individual or person, that another person cannot contribute. I can see the way you answered madprophet which shows you are filled with pride and aloof...

If you require a special knowledge on it why not make your personal research and not to come here and try to put anyone down. My friend go and sit down one place and learn....
thank you, I op u are fine now!!.

Busy bodies are so easy to note in this forum. Especially children with no knowledge parading as one.

I didn't mention you, did I? yet as a busy body you put mouth vomiting your ignorance, I don't have your time!! Your Christianity stance is questionable, I'm not new here, I can smell you from afar and You can keep your fruitless parade with husbandsnatcha and co!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
WinningEleven:

Thank you for your prayers and teaching sir. I can't say it enough.

I now have a new Whatsapp number, the other is redundant now sad... Can I quote you on a dead thread?
Thank God bro.

He makes all things possible.

You can send your new WhatsApp number to this email address: backtoGodprojects@gmail.com

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
At10tion:
thank you, I op u are fine now!!.

Busy bodies are so easy to note in this forum. Especially children with no knowledge parading as one.

I didn't mention you, did I? yet as a busy body you put mouth vomiting your ignorance, I don't have your time!! Your Christianity stance is questionable, I'm not new here, I can smell you from afar and You can keep your fruitless parade with husbandsnatcha and co!
...My dear he is dumb,dull, selfish, h0rny, myopic,naive and stupid ,
Even his bible said " don't talk when you are not talked to"

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

@At10tion..

I don't know why you want to know about spirit spouses having a reproductive organ, but I guess you're just curious about it.

Okay.. Spirit spouses are the ones who are actually demons, that may claim "marriage" with a person (human being) if there is a curse/satanic covenant present.

These are evil spirits, who can take on different appearances. There's a hint in 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Satan like demons change their appearance to deceive or achieve an evil purpose. These spirits (demons) can possess a person and rape such person repeatedly. They can also rape a person while they sleep.
God did not create demons. He created the Heavens, angels, man, woman, animals, trees, oceans, and the earth. Demons were never in God's creation plan.

Demons are illegal beings, who were created as a result of sexual union between the angels that fell and women (Genesis 6). These beings were giants, partly human & spirit who wrought so much evil on the earth due to their evil nature.. (Genesis 6:4). And when they died, they became evil spirits roaming the earth.

This might be a lot to take in. But it's take it or leave it. There is so much evidence in the Bible. You will have to do your own research. Traces of giants mostly came from the Anaks, the race known as "Anakim", who were begotten by their ancestral giants the "Nephilims".

We know the stories of how they occupied the land of Canaan, so that the children of Israel don't enter into it.. We know how God used Joshua to kill them. Throughout history, God always brought great judgement to wipe them out.

Anyways, long story short. They once had a body, so yes they had/have sex organs. It's obvious as they reproduced in the times of old. And they have an overly heightened and insatiable appetite for sex even as demons.

* Jesus wasn't talking about these kind of spirits, He was talking about us having a different form of body, and being like the angels in heaven (Matthew 12:25).

It's somewhat a mystery how the fallen angels could impregnate women. But we can see from the scriptures, the power of God these angels carry within them. They are really powerful beings and they can shapeshift into any being and use that form that they shapeshift into for whatever purpose they intend.
E.g Satan as a snake in the Garden of Eden.

And spirit children are the claims of sex demons, who claims itself as a husband over a woman/lady. (The demon claims the person has children for it).

This is something that should only concern you if you're a Deliverance Minister.

I guess I answered all your questions.

God bless you.
thanks for all you've said, I won't have ask if it's not of concern though. And I would have loved to ask more questions pertaining to it but the thread is crowded already, thanks again.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
At10tion:
thanks for all you've said, I won't have ask if it's not of concern though. And I would have loved to ask more questions pertaining to it but the thread is crowded already, thanks again.
Pls ask away......dats y i guess ds thread was created....to bridge d gap in our spiritual illumination...
CharlyG ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
shesawesome:
I'm pissed this morning
Please who can give me a reasonable explanation to this
1) Why do we pray and yet still keep experiencing demonic attacks in the dream?
2) Why don't white folks have this sort of problem? why only blacks
cause I'm seriously tired of praying everyday and still keep having nightmares almost everyday

Hello,

You have to know the underlying cause of the attacks before you can defeat it completely.
The dreams should carry clues as to
a) who the attacker is
Or
B) the nature of the attack i.e sexual, murder (death), fear etc.

If you feel helpless in any situation, you can pray to God to show you the cause of the attacks, and He will show you. You just need to have faith and kick fear out.

And the white folks do have attacks like the blacks too. It's just that most of their doctors always tag such spiritual attacks as "ailments" and coin a name for it. Even still, there are spiritual attacks too obvious that no one can rebuff, not even some doctors.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
marttol:
goodday people of God,i had a dream today,i was in a place like a hill,then suddenly i saw about five to six big elephants rushing towards me,i dodged them by jumping into a place like a cave...then i saw a big tortoise,then it was like the tortoise has pooed,somehow my hand has touched it's pooed,and i didn't know how it got into my mouth...it was very irritating till i woke up...

what could this mean pls

If you're currently working on something or waiting for something, please pray against spiritual forces that may want to cause it to fail.

And if you have constant dreams similar to this one, please send me a mail.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anas09:

Amen sir.
Coronavirus untended evil for us, but God turned it for good.
From when I knew that raising street children was my calling, doors clamped shut on me. I did all I knew to do, but nothing happened.
In August I embarked on a 40 days fast, I told God I wanted my ministry birthed after the fast, as His was. God honoured my Faith, before I wld conclude it, it started with 4kids.

I was waiting for millions before I could start, but that didn't happen. I decided to started with the currency of heaven; faith. Now, help is coming from all directions.

Let anyone who is sure of God's calling in their lives get up and start, by faith. Thats the only way you are going to commit God to your cause.
Amen.

Anas09... smiley

I love your faith in God. May God uplift you in those areas you seek Him to. And may you be strengthened through Christ to achieve the impossible. Amen

smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Daprinxy:
Greetings everybody....I started reading this from page one till the last page,via from September 2020 and got through with all the pages this October 2020 and I must commend the OP,the contributors for this wonderful and miraculous jobs that you guys are doing here and to be honest with everybody,this thread is holy spirit inspired because I've learnt a lot and it had or still changing me and more importantly, it had opened my eyes and my consciousness to many things...I have many many experiences to share and many testimonies to give...I've been a ghost reader on nairaland for close to 10 years now and I registered either last two years buh hardly comment or post something and I read on sports,politics,celebrities and romance section buh just a week I denounce my former life and accepted Jesus,I then decided to search some heavenly topics and words from religious section and gbam,I came across this topic and since that time till now,I've been reading...sometimes I read throughout the night till morning.when I stumbled on this thread,I knew that God hand is upon me because this thread strengthened my believe,my spirit man,it motivates me,it encourages me,it empowers me to the things of the spirit,it energizes me to fight for my soul and not for the fresh,it pushes me to hunger for God,it makes me have the fear of God even more,it birthed a new life in me and gave me hope in all ramifications of my life and finally,this thread is everything to me and I had promised God that I will write a book or a testimony that will shake the whole world and this thread will definitely be main powerful tool God used and still using to see me through(will certainly talk about this thread on the book or during the testimony).you guys don't know the positive impact of this very thread buh I can proudly say that i'm the main or the major person this very thread helped and still helping....finally,have many many questions to ask and before then,let me greet some wonderful souls here and also air my view about them and the way they have really helped and still helping people here especially in the things of God Almighty......

Wow! I love your testimony. We thank God for what He is doing in your life. Hold on to Him, and don't let go even when temptation comes.

We'll be waiting for more of your testimonies. Please do share them with us.

And thank you for the encouragement.

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
chaarly:
God is still on this Thread smiley
The Devil is not in control. God is in control smiley

wink

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Daprinxy:
CHARLYG1,you're a very great man of God and i'm very very happy for you and your life...one of my gift is the spirit of discernment and to be honest with you,you and your words are from God,holy spirit inspired.... My spirit accepts all your messages and anytime I read your message(s)I feel peace within my soul and to be honest with you,any message you put down here,always talked about what I was passing through then and with all due respect,keep it up because God have used you in a mighty ways and if only creating of this thread is what you did for God,then your mansion is in Heaven waiting for you...the happiness(joy) I always feel,reading your posts or comments is unadulterated and unexplainable and any word you drop or reply you give,always comes from wisdom that can only be obtainable from the spirit of God......thanks and God bless you...may you never see evil and may all your needs(not your wants,if you understand what i meant)be provided and lastly,may you end this race on the feet of Jesus Christ,Amen......................................ANAS09 or ANALICE,honestly,you're the second person I admire and your wise statements and holy ghost filled words,made me also glued to this thread...I laugh and always happy reading your posts or comments....to be honest with you,I had asked for your contact from two guys here when I started reading this post buh one never reply me and the other person told me that he don't have your digit.....because of what I read on social media or what I came to understand about the ways of majority of Nigerian girls,you have really made me to have another view on that because honestly,I never see myself getting married to a Nigeria woman buh you have changed my mindset,perspective and I must confess,you're really a great woman and hope you keep it up.buh please,I always laugh crazily when you type your spiritually aggressive approach towards demon in pigin English and more importantly, to that your"otio"...I wouldn't know what that means buh would love to know anyways..............................................................VOLKS,well knowledgeable buh is like he let his knowledge to be controlling him instead of letting the spirit of God,hence the reason(s) of his arguments when this thread started...he wanted to disrupt this thread with his unwarranted argument buh thanks to God that he learnt and adjusted before it went south...he's a great guy,a very power and intelligent man of God and I advice he keep it up...................................................

@Daprinxy..
Wow! Thank you for all those kind words. I'm really encouraged. It's amazing what God is doing here. I myself never knew how big this thread would become, God planned all this.

And the people you mentioned are wonderful people. All of them.
And even the ones not mentioned are great too, except for those in witchcraft.

I'm glad to see people like you testify, It lights up the faith burning in me. And that book you'll write, I pray it touches people's lives, a million times than this thread would. I pray the Holy Ghost helps you write it.

And I pray you'll be strengthened to withstand any form of attack the enemy brings on you. Amen.

God bless you very much smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
DrCollins007:
@Bro Charles please what are the dynamics involved in having sex in the dream i.e causes/reasons and implications/effects?

There are several causes (but it's mostly a sexual sin).

1. Sexual sins such as masturbation, adultery, homosexuality, fornication or deep constant sexual thinking can attract a demon to molest a person while they sleep.

The implications are usually "curses" that the demon will drive fiercely against that person.
The curses can go as far as the demon having the "right" to block a blessing that is released to such a person etc.
But the ultimate curse is that the person will always be under the demon, because he/she has made "fornication" or "adultery (etc)" his/her master. So the demon becomes the master and that person becomes the slave. And because of this, it becomes extremely difficult to get out of the sin.

People don't know, demons work "successfully" against man & woman when they "willfully" subject themselves to sin. Because it means "rejecting" God, and "accepting" another (coming under another). Who? Satan. Just like the case of Adam and Eve in the beginning. You understand?

So Satan releases a demon to torment such person.

A demon is like a snake that stays beside the forbidden apple (sin), waiting for a person to snatch it so that it can bite.
Ecclesiastes 10:8 tells us that He that breaks a hedge, the serpent will bite.

2. Other reasons could be as a result of strange covenant or attachments to certain spirits/demons knowingly or unknowingly whether via dabbling into the occult or being initiated into witchcraft, or visiting strange places such as shrines or false churches etc.

3. The last reason could be that it's just an attack on that person, at that time. The attack is done via Witchcraft to weaken his/her spirit man so that he/she can fall into sin, so that a door is opened for demons to attack successfully.

This attack usually comes through dreams. The person sees themselves sleeping with someone or even their wife. The dreams could happen once or twice or even thrice depending on the attack.
And such attacks happen because that person's spirit is hard to penetrate, so the enemy tries to weaken their spirit through this. Or it could also be that the person newly repented or is not guarding their mind with the word of God, so their dream state becomes polluted by sexual spirits, to try to lure them back to their old sins such as masturbation, fornication etc.

Also, the person could have become weak and slackened in the word of God and in prayer.

All he/she needs to do in such a case is launch an attack or several attacks(in prayer) and the attacks from the enemy will stop. Plus, the person must guard their mind with the word of God.

For the other reasons mentioned above. A person might need Deliverance prayers. And the other type of person might just need to stop the sin.

But all together, the sin must be stopped first and deliverance with repentance and confession must happen.

God bless you smiley

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nuttella:
I killed an ancient witch familiar today. I have victory, I will not keep calm!!!

So after my usual midnight prayers and speaking in tongues, I slept and I dreamt of an owl with legs crawling on my window, my window was closed in that dream, from crawling, it entered my room and stood on top of my bed where I was lying down, I sat up and this owl started talking to me in a friendly manner, I became suspicious and squeezed my face, the owl face then changed to a female doll-like face and was smiling, immediately, I became alert and I held both of its arms and asked the creature with seriousness 'how old are you?" it started stammering, I kept asking with anger and it finally said that it is something AD(Anno domini) old, I couldn't remember the exact number of said but it ends with AD, so its an ancient witch familiar spirit, immediately the owl said it, I held the owl by the wings, I didnt even know that it had wings, as I held it by it's wings, it started suffocating till it died and I tore it into two and thew it away.
Witches are stubborn demons and this is not the first time I have killed a familiar, they keep sending their familiars to come and attack me.

We have victory by the blood of the lamb.

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13)

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13)

God bless you smiley
Bless you too
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Hi bro.

Great job and nice thread.

More Spirit.

God bless.

Thank you jesusjnr2020.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

There are several causes (but it's mostly a sexual sin).

1. Sexual sins such as masturbation, adultery, homosexuality, fornication or deep constant sexual thinking can attract a demon to molest a person while they sleep.

The implications are usually "curses" that the demon will drive fiercely against that person.
The curses can go as far as the demon having the "right" to block a blessing that is released to him/her etc.
But the ultimate curse is that the person will always be under the demon, because he/she has made "fornication" or "adultery (etc)" it's master. So the demon becomes the master and that person becomes the slave. And because of this, it becomes extremely difficult to get out of the sin.

People don't know, demons work "successfully" against man & woman when they "willfully" subject themselves to sin. Because it means "rejecting" God, and "accepting" another (coming under another). Who? Satan. Just like the case of Adam and Eve in the beginning. You understand?

So Satan releases a demon to torment such person.

A demon is like a snake that stays beside the forbidden apple (sin), waiting for a person to snatch it so that it can bite.
Ecclesiastes 10:8 tells us that He that breaks a hedge, the serpent will bite.

2. Other reasons could be as a result of strange covenant or attachments to certain spirits/demons knowingly or unknowingly whether via dabbling into the occult or being initiated into witchcraft, or visiting strange places such as shrines or false churches etc.

3. The last reason could be that it's just an attack on that person, at that time. The attack is done via Witchcraft to weaken his/her spirit man so that he/she can fall into sin, so that a door is opened for demons to attack successfully.

This attack usually comes through dreams. The person sees themselves sleeping with someone or even their wife. The dreams could happen once or twice or even thrice depending on the attack.
And such attacks happen because that person's spirit is hard to penetrate, so the enemy tries to weaken their spirit through this.

Also, the person could have become weak and slackened in the word of God and in prayer.

All he/she needs to do in such a case is launch an attack (in prayer) and the attacks from the enemy will stop.

For the other reasons mentioned above. A person might need Deliverance prayers. And the other type of person might just need to stop the sin.

But all together, the sin must be stopped first and deliverance with repentance and confession must happen.

God bless you smiley

Exactly Charles...
Unfortunately some of our ladies visiting(romancing) this thread has fallen deep into this sin that they have given up hope of stopping as a result of this demons, and out of frustration they have gotten themselves into more foolishness and began to hate the Lord as a result of their fear of hell fire which they cringed that they might enter since they can't stop the sin.

But I have good news for you young ladies the Lord loves you girls so much that He will orchestrate a scenario that will lead to your deliverances... I love you too and I wish you girls all the best in this our unique journey of life. May the Lord who sees the heart and ummuttered prayers of the heart heal your souls and delivers you. May his outstretched arm, His strong arm forgives your sins and may His undying love covers you from the snare of the enemies(demons/satans).

I pray may the Love of Jehovah God enter your soul, body and spirit and may He gives you peace.

The Lord does not wish that anyone should die and perish, but that all should come to the saving knowledge of the grace of Christ.

May HIS mercies speaks for us all in Jesus's Christ name I pray. Amen.

Have a nice life

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God bro.

He makes all things possible.

You can send your new WhatsApp number to this email address: backtoGodprojects@gmail.com

God bless.

Be careful not to share your email address here because this is a public forum. Bad people can take advantage of this.

Instead, let him send you a mail from your profile.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
At10tion:

Please feel free to ask like Yujiz said. Everyone here leans on one another, learning, sharing and exhorting God's word and our testimonies amongst ourselves to the glory of God.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello People of God,

I won't be available until November next month, by the grace of God.

May the Lord keep us safe and help us to continue to grow in Him. Amen.
May your families be protected, and no evil befall them, in Jesus Name.. Amen.

I'm sorry if I didn't respond to some of your questions here. I can't always reply everyone.

@Lamasta. I saw your post about a dream you had. Only God can interpret a dream. Kindly send me a mail concerning the dream, perhaps the Lord can provide it's meaning.

And anyone else in this regard, please feel free to do the same. Thank you.

@Holpen, I remember you asked what HSP on this thread means. It means "Highly Sensitive Persons". It's not the kind of "extra-sensory perception" of this world, but the spiritual kind in the Lord (Spiritual Sensitivity & Discernment).

Thank you all for being great contributors on this thread. You've touched the lives of many and mine.

God bless you all. Have a goodnight rest smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2020
CharlyG1:

Be careful not to share your email address here because this is a public forum. Bad people can take advantage of this.

Instead, let him send you a mail from your profile.

The email address I shared was already made public via my BacktoGodNaija moniker's signature, so it's not a private one.

Thanks for your concern though.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020
shesawesome:

Series of dreams, but mostly getting harassed by unknown people in the dream . Usually I'm able to fight back or someone saves me , but yesterday was different. Almost got hit by a car, twice, I escaped, then I almost got a beat down, had to run away from the unknown person and he chased after me with fire in his hand, he planned on using it to end me, I jumped into a gutter to hide from him, but I guess he saw me cause I felt the flame of the fire, then the scene changed and I was on the bed. Apparently I was saved, but don't how, then some unknown woman came and offered me jollof rice (I've actually been craving jollof lol) I ate it all then I noticed a finger nail in the plate and a moving ant, guess that was the last straw. I woke up pissed, but I'm cool now though. . . . . .
charlyG1 you asked the nature of the dreams, here's one

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Harshirama:

Another great option is to play deep worship or spiritual songs throughout the night. Create a proper atmosphere and see what happens.
Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
shesawesome:
Thank you
I can recommend some if you don't mind
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
charlyg1, please can you help explain this to me.

After doing an aggressive midnight prayer today, where I screamed and jumped and fired shots angry, we had nepa light, so everywhere was shinning with bulb light, even outside there was light, so close to the window of my room, immediately I finished the prayer, as I was reading psalm 109 aloud, I heard a voice crying, it cries and stop, initially I thought its my female neighbour but its about 1:20am, I quickly finished the psalm and decided to lie down and decifer the voice, the voice kept crying, it cries and stop, cry and stop, that was when I realized that it isn't my neighbour, it was either an animal or a creature. This thing cried for about 3-4mins till it stopped totally. Pls what could that be?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
jubianose:

Exactly Charles...
Unfortunately some of our ladies visiting(romancing) this thread has fallen deep into this sin that they have given up hope of stopping as a result of this demons, and out of frustration they have gotten themselves into more foolishness and began to hate the Lord as a result of their fear of hell fire which they cringed that they might enter since they can't stop the sin.

But I have good news for you young ladies the Lord loves you girls so much that He will orchestrate a scenario that will lead to your deliverances... I love you too and I wish you girls all the best in this our unique journey of life. May the Lord who sees the heart and ummuttered prayers of the heart heal your souls and delivers you. May his outstretched arm, His strong arm forgives your sins and may His undying love covers you from the snare of the enemies(demons/satans).

I pray may the Love of Jehovah God enter your soul, body and spirit and may He gives you peace.

The Lord does not wish that anyone should die and perish, but that all should come to the saving knowledge of the grace of Christ.

May HIS mercies speaks for us all in Jesus's Christ name I pray. Amen.

Have a nice life
fé ?hnî në fét °gæash• dæb¢retscu are my among the ladies u talk of u zombie?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
because you thought holpen sent me to hell last nite sweetheart , grin am still here CharlyGi ,still in charge

This is not charlyG1.
Get out you foul spirit in the name of Jesus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Harshirama:
I can recommend some if you don't mind
Ok please do
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
shesawesome:
Ok please do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWMwBT-H04c

Fill the room-Maverick City
Theophilus Sunday- Hossana

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.