Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807703 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
ojaysam25:
Please brethren, let us not allow the devil to bring strife and division among us....I perceive they are already getting frustrated with their old tactics,we must not play to their gallery...the devil is very trickish.
Let's continue to ignore them...this is not a physical battle no needs battling words with them.

There's no strife here. We're all children of God, not yet perfect, but working towards that.

I remember when under my own understanding as I had just read Rebecca's Brown book — He set the Captives free — the book was quite scary, even scarier than what I had read then on this thread a few years before, so I concluded that Baby Christians like myself shouldn't read the book until after a while that they're matured in Christ.

I thought it a fine suggestion then but then people here came at me and said for them, they looked at the book from a different perspective, seeing a woman who worked for the devil but now for God and triumphed over him despite his numerous attacks.

Charles's rebuke was most biting as he literally told me to shut up about things I do not know about.

Rather than respond to him, I left the thread for a while and during that time, I read and updated myself, and naturally, things changed as well as my perspective to spiritual warfare. Ever since, I have been hungry for books of God concerning that subject.

My point is, I didn't rebuke Charles for his crude words at me, I didn't lash back or start a back and forth with him or others who had pointed out my errors, whether crudely or diplomatic. Instead, I sort to find why a man of God would lash out like that and after a few years, I finally understood my errors and returned back to the thread.

So in our walk in Christ, we grow everyday and learn new things. There's no shame in being corrected and rebuked if you say the wrong things or behave in ways not befitting of a Christian.

The Lady who had been the captive of Satan in that book, while she had just been saved but her flesh was still dominant, lashed at the devil when he came to visit her and cursed him, but the devil just grinned at her as he was in human form and pointed out that Christians do not use swear words .

That message stuck to my head and I have noticed that whenever I begin the process of backsliding, one of the first things I notice is that I begin to use swear words and talk like the typical unsaved or lukewarm Nigerian Christian.

Now, this might not be the same Experience for everyone but if we're still fighting the flesh in one way or multiple ways as we grow in Christ, there's no shame in getting corrected no matter how long we have been born again or being in our walk in Christ.

An experience of this nature took place in pages back concerning a very devoted brother who once posted regularly here. He didn't agree with some of Charles's teachings and an argument ensured, there was back and forth. This brother didn't get his way, and then began to troll this very thread. Amazing, what this spirit of pride can do. He was later taken care of and has since left the thread. What's wrong is wrong and should be corrected no matter who is involved. There's no hypocrisy in Christ; none at all.

Yesterday, she called those who corrected her "spineless cowards" and is now seeking glory over nothing as a front to cover her bad behavior.

As I have said, I have known for years, and really like her regardless of her behavior, as she once said she attends my church, albeit in a different state.

I have ignored her shortcomings because of that but not anymore. As for me, I will never engage her again if she comes directly at me but I will ignore her posts even if they might offer value until I am certain she has put down this proud spirit that has been with her for years and now unfortunately, become a part of her.

So no strife here bro, among us Christians, except for one of our own who doesn't like to be corrected.

A good morning to every Child of God here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2020
ojaysam25:
Please brethren, let us not allow the devil to bring strife and division among us....I perceive they are already getting frustrated with their old tactics,we must not play to their gallery...the devil is very trickish.
Let's continue to ignore them...this is not a physical battle no needs battling words with them.
Sister Anas remember that your dream where you were been distracted from God...we really miss your inspiring posts on this forum...God bless you.
Yes, I do. But, this is not by mistake. I took this on purposefully.

Brother, I don't have patients for anyone who pretends to be a Christian but it's a plant.

Those witches I ignore them, I went after this one on purpose. But, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2020
To the Christian Community here, I tender my apologies for my indiscretions. Once again, i will step back into the shadows again.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Many are called, few are chosen! WATCH!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

There's no strife here. We're all children of God, not yet perfect, but working towards that.

I remember when under my own understanding as I had just read Rebecca's Brown book — He set the Captives free — the book was quite scary, even scarier than what I had read then on this thread a few years before, so I concluded that Baby Christians like myself shouldn't read the book until after a while that they're matured in Christ.

I thought it a fine suggestion then but then people here came at me and said for them, they looked at the book from a different perspective, seeing a woman who worked for the devil but now for God and triumphed over him despite his numerous attacks.

Charles's rebuke was most biting as he literally told me to shut up about things I do not know about.

Rather than respond to him, I left the thread for a while and during that time, I read and updated myself, and naturally, things changed as well as my perspective to spiritual warfare. Ever since, I have been hungry for books of God concerning that subject.

My point is, I didn't rebuke Charles for his crude words at me, I didn't lash back or start a back and forth with him or others who had pointed out my errors, whether crudely or diplomatic. Instead, I sort to find why a man of God would lash out like that and after a few years, I finally understood my errors and returned back to the thread.

So in our walk in Christ, we grow everyday and learn new things. There's no shame in being corrected and rebuked if you say the wrong things or behave in ways not befitting of a Christian.

The Lady who had been the captive of Satan in that book, while she had just been saved but her flesh was still dominant, lashed at the devil when he came to visit her and cursed him, but the devil just grinned at her as he was in human form and pointed out that Christians do not use swear words .

That message stuck to my head and I have noticed that whenever I begin the process of backsliding, one of the first things I notice is that I begin to use swear words and talk like the typical unsaved or lukewarm Nigerian Christian.

Now, this might not be the same Experience for everyone but if we're still fighting the flesh in one way or multiple ways as we grow in Christ, there's no shame in getting corrected no matter how long we have been born again or being in our walk in Christ.

An experience of this nature took place in pages back concerning a very devoted brother who once posted regularly here. He didn't agree with some of Charles's teachings and an argument ensured, there was back and forth. This brother didn't get his way, and then began to troll this very thread. Amazing, what this spirit of pride can do. He was later taken care of and has since left the thread. What's wrong is wrong and should be corrected no matter who is involved. There's no hypocrisy in Christ; none at all.

Yesterday, she called those who corrected her "spineless cowards" and is now seeking glory over nothing as a front to cover her bad behavior.

As I have said, I have known for years, and really like her regardless of her behavior, as she once said she attends my church, albeit in a different state.

I have ignored her shortcomings because of that but not anymore. As for me, I will never engage her again if she comes directly at me but I will ignore her posts even if they might offer value until I am certain she has put down this proud spirit that has been with her for years and now unfortunately, become a part of her.

So no strife here bro, among us Christians, except for one of our own who doesn't like to be corrected.

Ignoring her post does not change anything, nor add or remove from her.

This thread is for the glory of God alone.

God is perfect but he created imperfect beings, - that's why the Bible talks about perfecting the saints. If the saints are perfect there is no need of the Holy Spirit engaging in perfecting (continuous process) them.

So my dear do not say that concerning Anas09. You can ignore her post albeit internally within yourself, but coming publicly here to say such is pride as well. You are one of the wise people on this thread that I like their post that is why I'm replying you tho.

Don't think that God is glorified when all that is happening here is "praise the Lord" "glory glory hallelujah". That is not how God is glorified. God is glorified in both in good and hard times alike, in both in sin and in righteousness. In both in Light and in darkness as well. For He is the Lord of ALL THINGS.

So Anas09 coming against them with such words is fine, after all they have been blaspheming the name of our Lord here and everyone kept quiet. Mind you most of us that use such harsh words, could not actually use those words outside of writing. And that is a FACT. So sometimes you have to give this satanic people a dose of their on medicine.

Udo....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

Yes, I do. But, this is not by mistake. I took this on purposefully.

Brother, I don't have patients for anyone who pretends to be a Christian but it's a plant.

Those witches I ignore them, I went after this one on purpose. But, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

It is well sis.....by their fruits we shall know them...I already sense something off about the so call pastor analqueenluci and the sisterfire moniker parading themselves as Christians in this forum before they were exposed....as for the cowhorn moniker,his moniker already gave him away...
Please lets continue on the mandate of this wonderful Thread of which you are one of the great contributors here whose testimonies and insights on the words of God has edify a lot of us here....God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
jubianose:

Ignoring her post does not change anything, nor add or remove from her.

This thread is for the glory of God alone.

God is perfect but he created imperfect beings, - that's why the Bible talks about perfecting the saints. If the saints are perfect there is no need of the Holy Spirit engaging in perfecting (continuous process) them.

So my dear do not say that concerning Anas09. You can ignore her post albeit internally within yourself, but coming publicly here to say such is pride as well. You are one of the wise people on this thread that I like their post that is why I'm replying you tho.

Don't think that God is glorified when all that is happening here is "praise the Lord" "glory glory hallelujah". That is not how God is glorified. God is glorified in both in good and hard times alike, in both in sin and in righteousness. In both in Light and in darkness as well. For He is the Lord of ALL THINGS.

So Anas09 coming against them with such words is fine, after all they have been blaspheming the name of our Lord here and everyone kept quiet. Mind you most of us that use such harsh words, could not actually use those words outside of writing. And that is a FACT. So sometimes you have to give this satanic people a dose of their on medicine.

Udo....

Perhaps, I shouldn't have posted that but that's the only way I can show my displeasure of her behavior as even people like Charles can't even get to her when she is in that mode.

I see that she has apologized so I take those words back. But I will still be watching while also praying for her.

What's bad is bad, and what's wrong is wrong, regardless of whether she is our own or not. Using the words of the children of Darkness to try to counter them is not wisdom. We have authority in Christ and that is what we should use not use foul words because we're trying to be counter their behavior.

My Bishop will say that, "The Kingdom of Darkness understands only the language of power and not our fluency in whatever language we speak."

That power she has displayed and so has others. As for me, that's the end of discussion on that matter; using uncouth words against your own or others is uncalled for and that must be pointed out regardless of who is involved.

I don't want to drag this any further. I believe the exhortation on this subject is enough; she has apologized and it has been accepted. I will continue to watch as we're ought to concerning our own and issue out corrections regardless of who is involved.

If err, I expect the same loving, correctional treatment as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

Why did you change your handle? Pls what was your known moniker? I want to know who you are.

Brother, we are given the spirits we are given for a reason and for the kind of work God has called us to do.
If God gave you the spirit you have to ovelook when a stranger comes into your house, rapes your wife and kids, beats ypu up and leaves with your properties while you sit back and leave God to fight your battles, pls that's you, do that.

As for me, God gave me a militant spirit, a warrior spirit for a purpose, and for that reason Apologetics comes to me naturally.
Spineless fearful Christians cannot do Apologetics. And, Apologists don't take it easy with spiritual hooligans.

God called me to rescue children whose parents satan has killed, and will come after to also destroy. From August this year that I started this orphanage till today, do you know how many times have been attacked spiritually by forces?

If God didn't prepare me for this, how wld I stand and ward off these spirits who coming after me and these children today?

I will say it again, God gave me a militant spirit for a reason. He gave me the courage to face satan and his agents fearlessly for a reason.

Call me proud, lolzzzz. I am not your servant. I serve Jesus, and if I am proud, He will resist me. Isn't that what He said? Leave me to my master and carry on with your self-serving righteousness.

You believe that if a Christian doesn't do what you want the Christian has a fault. Hahahahahahahaha. O boy, run your race nau.

I am a warrior and the sister who called my attention to what is happening here knows that.

You have been here all along silently clapping for the demons pooing all over this thread, but rise up to attack me with blackmail of 'she's proud'.

You said you have known me abi? Then you shd know that I am not fazed by criticisms.

You have your own battles fight them, and stay off my back. I no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:
To the Christian Community here, I tender my apologies for my indiscretions. Once again, i will step back into the shadows again.
gush ! sad Leave us already you foul spirit of Satan , don't come back here Sister!

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

You're right....but we must do it with discretion so will dont serve the purpose of the satanist here, who are hell bent in derailing this wonderful thread.
Sometimes what will term Cowards is actually wisdom....Jesus said to turn the left cheek when we are been slam on the right...that doesn't mean we are cowards if we don't hit back.
Let's ignore them....engaging them will only result to one more useless post From them...

Back to you sir...we all have our weaknesses, please lets correct one and other with love...Godbless.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2020
I've been going through my thought of this great woman of God. Indeed her reward will be great in Heaven.
I thank God that I came across her book. "He came to set the captives free". This book is life changing and expository. She died this year June 23. What a Warrior? What a Soldier of Christ. Brave and fearless.. She dared Satan in the face and the foolish one was thoroughly defeated". As I write this things tears filled my eyes. And that's remind me of what the Holy Spirit said in scriptures in Rev 14:13...

"Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth,.... and they works do follow them"

March on great Soldier of the Lord your works do follow you. Your books is a great blessing to generation now and generation to come. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints... Psalm 116:15.
REBECCA BROWN.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

we all have our weaknesses...I remember someone dug into your activities on this forum and exposed your deceit....no wonder the bible refers to the devil as the Accuser of the brethren
Allow her leave oh brother Samuel
She isnt one of us children of God
No child of God will vomit abominable things only said by demonic goddesses here, she has an ally in crime jubianose
Who has dealings with the satanic goddesess here, they should leave us in Jesus name

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

Why did you change your handle? Pls what was your known moniker? I want to know who you are.

Brother, we are given the spirits we are given for a reason and for the kind of work God has called us to do.
If God gave you the spirit you have to ovelook when a stranger comes into your house, rapes your wife and kids, beats ypu up and leaves with your properties while you sit back and leave God to fight your battles, pls that's you, do that.

As for me, God gave me a militant spirit, a warrior spirit for a purpose, and for that reason Apologetics comes to me naturally.
Spineless fearful Christians cannot do Apologetics. And, Apologists don't take it easy with spiritual hooligans.

God called me to rescue children whose parents satan has killed, and will come after to also destroy. From August this year that I started this orphanage till today, do you know how many times have been attacked spiritually by forces?

If God didn't prepare me for this, how wld I stand and ward off these spirits who coming after me and these children today?

I will say it again, God gave me a militant spirit for a reason. He gave me the courage to face satan and his agents fearlessly for a reason.

Call me proud, lolzzzz. I am not your servant. I serve Jesus, and if I am proud, He will resist me. Isn't that what He said? Leave me to my master and carry on with your self-serving righteousness.

You believe that if a Christian doesn't do what you want the Christian has a fault. Hahahahahahahaha. O boy, run your race nau.

I am a warrior and the sister who called my attention to what is happening here knows that.

You have been here all along silently clapping for the demons pooing all over this thread, but rise up to attack me with blackmail of 'she's proud'.

You said you have known me abi? Then you shd know that I am not fazed by criticisms.

My sister be calming down ooo
dadrenaline is greatly beloved....

Let's put it all behind us...

God bless you..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2020
jubianose:
I've been going through my thought of this great woman of God. Indeed her reward will be great in Heaven.
I thank God that I came across her book. "He came to set the captives free". This book is life changing and expository. She died this year June 23. What a Warrior? What a Soldier of Christ. Brave and fearless.. She dared Satan in the face and the foolish one was thoroughly defeated". As I write this things tears filled my eyes. And that's remind me of what the Holy Spirit said in scriptures in Rev 14:13...

"Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth,.... and they works do follow them"

March on great Soldier of the Lord your works do follow you. Your books is a great blessing to generation now and generation to come. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints... Psalm 116:15.
REBECCA BROWN.
Oh she's dead? Wow. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2020
jubianose:

My sister be calming down ooo
dadrenaline is greatly beloved....

Let's put it all behind us...

God bless you..
I am not against him. I don't even know him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2020
jubianose:

REBECCA BROWN.

Mehn, this year has really been a strange year. One of my favorite authors died as well as this year and I just got to know sometime last week.

I don't know how to react to death, the first time I've ever cried about someone's death was when my ex suddenly died from a fibroid surgery complication around January this year.

But this one stings my heart no doubt. Her book was eye opening to me; it was revolutionary.

Well God knows best and this is the very reason why our ways must be right with God here on earth as He can call us home at anytime.

Why now? I ask. That was the same question I asked concerning Myles Munroe when he left this world with his wife. But God's ways and thoughts are not like ours.

Regardless, I'm really saddened by this news.

RIP Rebecca Brown.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2020
jubianose:

REBECCA BROWN.
Her husband said she is in heaven watching over Cats? WTH?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

Shut up demon and leave us in peace

Anastasia have you no respect at all, can you match his holiness I ask u ?
You are a total disgrace to Christians at large , you hypcrite accuse someone of been contracted here by satanic goddess, but you are doing the same by bringing unrighteous people to attack good and righteous men like changeinchrist and dadrenaline,
My lord will expose you further

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

Perhaps, I shouldn't have posted that but that's the only way I can show my displeasure of her behavior as even people like Charles can't even get to her when she is in that mode.

I see that she has apologized so I take those words back. But I will still be watching while also praying for her.

What's bad is bad, and what's wrong is wrong, regardless of whether she is our own or not. Using the words of the children of Darkness to try to counter them is not wisdom. We have authority in Christ and that is what we should use not use foul words because we're trying to be counter their behavior.

My Bishop will say that, "The Kingdom of Darkness understands only the language of power and not our fluency in whatever language we speak."

That power she has displayed and so has others. As for me, that's the end of discussion on that matter; using uncouth words against your own or others is uncalled for and that must be pointed out regardless of who is involved.

I don't want to drag this any further. I believe the exhortation on this subject is enough; she has apologized and it has been accepted. I will continue to watch as we're ought to concerning our own and issue out corrections regardless of who is involved.

It is well brother...
God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

What was your moniker? I need to know you. I don't hide who I am
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

Mehn, this year has really been a strange year. One of my favorite authors died as well as this year and I just got to know sometime last week.

I don't know how to react to death, the first time I've ever cried about someone's death was when my ex suddenly died from a fibroid surgery complication around January this year.

But this one stings my heart no doubt. Her book was eye opening to me; it was revolutionary.

Well God knows best and this is the very reason why our ways must be right with God here on earth as He can call us home at anytime.

Why now? I ask. That was the same question I asked concerning Myles Munroe when he left this world with his wife. But God's ways and thoughts are not like ours.

Regardless, I'm really saddened by this news.

RIP Rebecca Brown.

You are right brother.
This year is something else. Deeper Prayer should be our full watchfulness in standing strong.
"DEEPER PRAYER"....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

What was your moniker? I need to know you. I don't hide who I am

Lol. Now, you want to know me after the pointless things you just posted a while ago.

I don't know you beyond this forum but you fight for Christ and strive to win souls for him in your own weird way. Everyone is different with different approach to the same thing, but some scenarios don't require much distinction to solve or maneuver through them.

My main moniker is irrelevant. I have my reasons why I don't use it often and that's because I will start getting unwanted mentions to continue a few works of mine here.

We work for Jesus and doing His bidding according to His perfect will is all that matters.

I am not "attacking" you because of issues past, as I don't keep malice but I feel I should mention how you have dragged yourself with filth on this thread.

It's not my business how you act outside but in this place where young Christians come in for exhortation, your behavior when you're angry might seem like something they should emulate and that wouldn't be right.

Like it or not, you're quite popular in this particular section but that won't stop me from calling you out if your behavior will rub off the wrong way on other Christians.

I like you Anas and I don't want any unnecessary back and forth with you except for exhortation of the brethren here, but correction is something you must learn to accept and I won't stop dishing it out, if and when you err.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

I love your maturity dadrenaline.

I remember i rebuked one or two people in the past about "Rebecca Brown" but i didn't even know it was you.

Thank you for your honesty. And I'm glad God gave you a personal revelation of that book, and i'm glad you benefitted from it.

You're welcome back. I guess I was harsh at certain times in the past. Though that anger was/is needed to come up against opposition stemmed from satanic deceits & manipulations. But in the times where my anger has been unnecessary, i am sorry. I see how i could have pushed you away and made matters worse.
But i thank God for guiding you through His Spirit to see clearly that which you could not see.

Keep doing the Lord's will and keep standing up for Jesus.

God bless you smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2020
CharlyG1:

I love your maturity dadrenaline.

I remember i rebuked one or two people in the past about "Rebecca Brown" but i didn't even know it was you.

Thank you for your honesty. And I'm glad God gave you a personal revelation of that book, and i'm glad you benefitted from it.

You're welcome back. I guess I was harsh at certain times in the past. Though that anger was/is needed to come up against opposition stemmed from satanic deceits & manipulations. But in the times where my anger has been unnecessary, i am sorry. I see how i could have pushed you away and made matters worse.
But i thank God for guiding you through His Spirit to see clearly that which you could not see.

Keep doing the Lord's will and keep standing up for Jesus.

God bless you smiley

Good morning Sir.

Perhaps your words were harsh but they were the truth as I was speaking out of fear then.

It could have gone either ways and yes, I was in the world for a time after then, but I'm saved now and completely for Jesus now and forever.

You have been a blessing to many here and like everyone else, I'd to commend you for that.

I pray that God's Anointing over your head will be like the Waters that couldn't be passed over in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless you too Sir.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

Good morning Sir.

Perhaps your words were harsh but they were the truth as I was speaking out of fear then.

It could have gone either ways and yes, I was in the world for a time after then, but I'm saved now and completely for Jesus now and forever.

You have been a blessing to many here and like everyone else, I'd to commend you for that.

I pray that God's Anointing over your head will be like the Waters that couldn't be passed over in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless you too Sir.

Amen to your prayers. And thank you for the encouragment.

God bless you too brother. I thank God for your life.

Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Before I leave on a break from here and NL as a whole because of my schedule, let me quickly write this for myself and for God's children here.

For us to possess the powers of the age to come, God will have to refine us to make us more like Him. Satan and demonic agents don't fear a man who has prophetic gifts. They don't fear a man who is eloquent in speech. They don't fear a man who is verbose in the place of prayer. No! They only fear that man who constantly is changed to the image of Christ Jesus in words and deeds.

Those who will wield the power of the age to come must be teachable. They will have that ability to learn. Learn from anywhere. The power that will rest on this great ones will be unparalleled and have never been seen in history. God is aware that if this ones do not wear the garment of humility, the gift and power they possess will destroy them.

Since the age of 16, I have had the gift of prophecy and word of knowledge manifest so much in me. I could know details, just by asking God. A time came when I would just know events with accuracy when I am not in a vision or trance. It would be as if this was downloaded in my spirit. I thought this is the height of spiritual power. But nay!. God told me that the prophetic power that is coming upon His children will be at a level where God's children will know details about every one they come across. They would look at a crowd and know the thoughts and details of everyone in the crowd. This has never occurred in history. But God will release this for those who are prepared.

The danger of anointing is to walk in pride. Apostle Paul knew this. Apostle Peter knew this. We all are very prone to errors. Yes. But for us to know our present state, we must understand the language of God. When God wants to teach us about humility, He may not speak to us in the dream or vision about that. He would rather allow events to occur to show us our present state so that we would run to Him and be saved from the onslaught of the enemy. He would also use correction from the mouth of others as well and wish that we recognise that He is the one speaking. Even from the mouth of those we consider as babes. We should ask God for the wisdom of Apostle Peter who was able to recognise God speaking to him from the mouth of Apostle Paul. No wonder, he had so much power that even his shadow could heal the sick. That power was obtained by his constant humility.

I am currently in this school. I have been flogged and chastised in this school. The school of humility, is a constant and painful one. However, I don't want to graduate. I want to remain as a student of this school until I leave this earth. I want to possess that great power of the age to come and I wish the same for God's children here. I want my story to be read in the book of heaven and I wish for God's children here as well. The God of Elijah and the early apostles is forever alive.

All this, I didn't know much until God began to speak to me about a late great man of God, the late Archbishop whom I love so much. He spoke to me about him and warned me in love. THE DANGER OF PRIDE. It is very subtle. I pray for that grace to rest among me, my loved ones and all of God's children here to run this race to the finish line. I pray for Grace. I pray that our death will be a gain to heaven and a loss to hell. I pray for this grace. I pray that you and I will not be deceived by the enemy no matter the form. I also pray that you reading this will not be deceived. If Apostle Ayodele Babalola and others made it despite the attacks of the enemy, so will I and you. Eternity is forever. Oh God keep me steady in constant examination of my life.

I am in tears right now. When I am back here, I will post deep revelations and visions as I promised. Until then, God bless from this side after the Atlantic Ocean.

Shalom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DSS1335: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Congrats for the progress on quitting masturbation.

1. Their must be an opening in your life that acted as a doorway to that dream.

This is going to sound ridiculous, but spirits don't entertain. It might be watching lewd music videos, reading erotic text (even as little as reading the ones posted by the witches on this thread)

It could be just paying little attention to nude images on Instagram or facebook. My point is a demonic door can be very little you would not believe it.

This might sound unfair, but as regards sexual purity, you must deal with it brutally. Especially when God is trying to purge you of it. Sexual sin is buried really deep that our conscious mind can't even get their. So when you are exposed to dreams like the one you had, it shows their is something in hiding that you need to work on.

You must be brutally honest with yourself bro.

Now concerning the ejaculation in the dream. Don't be afraid. Their is nothing satan collects that you cannot take back. Follow this steps at midnight.

NOTE: DEMONS ARE HOVERING AROUND YOU WAITING FOR YOUR UNGUARDED HOUR. SO IT IS EITHER YOU ARE READY OR NOT. YOU MUST NEVER ALLOW ANY IMMORAL THOUGHTS LAST 1MIN IN YOUR HEAD. DEMONS ARE JOBLESS. THEY WILL ACT ON IT.

Also understand at this point you are most vulnerable which means you are an easy target. Never for once say i trust myself.

The steps.
First thank the Lord for the privilege to seek his face, not many people know the right place to run to solve their problems. Do this with all your strength and your mind.

2. Ask the lord to forgive you in anyway you have acted foolishly and falling. Whether ignorantly or not. The psalmist says "my soul clings to dust, revive me with your word or lord". Let the lord know that without him you can never combat immorality to a fault. Beg him he is your father. Let him know your weakness. Verbalize it.

3. Jesus said the spirit of the lord is upon me to liberate those in bondage and heal the broken hearted. Say Jesus heal me in anyway i have been broken. Set me free from every bondage of darkness. Bondage of the marine kingdom, sexual demons, spirit wife, familiar spirits etc. Say Jesus have mercy and set me free. If you save me i will be saved. Set me free Jesus.

When you are now convinced you have done this. You can now attack those spirits by the authority in the name of Jesus.

4. Command any organ of your body deposited in the marine kingdom to be withdrawn by the finger of God.
(Your sperm, your reproductive organ)

5. Send the fire of the holy ghost to burn to ashes any spirit children that would have been produced by yiur seed in the spirit realm.

6. Send fire to those sexual demons. Roast them with the holy ghost.

7. Use the blood of Jesus to wash your spirit clean.

After you have done this- RUN FROM ANY APPEARANCE OF IMMORALITY.

Last warning. If you do not run, you bet the demons will come back 7 times stronger.

Please don't let satan win. God bless you and may the grace of Jesus cover you. Amen.

Let me save this here too, as every aspect of this message applies to me. God bless you for this. I have been fighting this same thing for over 10yrs too.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

Lol. Now, you want to know me after the pointless things you just posted a while ago.

I don't know you beyond this forum but you fight for Christ and strive to win souls for him in your own weird way. Everyone is different with different approach to the same thing, but some scenarios don't require much distinction to solve or maneuver through them.

My main moniker is irrelevant. I have my reasons why I don't use it often and that's because I will start getting unwanted mentions to continue a few works of mine here.

We work for Jesus and doing His bidding according to His perfect will is all that matters.

I am not "attacking" you because of issues past, as I don't keep malice but I feel I should mention how you have dragged yourself with filth on this thread.

It's not my business how you act outside but in this place where young Christians come in for exhortation, your behavior when you're angry might seem like something they should emulate and that wouldn't be right.

Like it or not, you're quite popular in this particular section but that won't stop me from calling you out if your behavior will rub off the wrong way on other Christians.

I like you Anas and I don't want any unnecessary back and forth with you except for exhortation of the brethren here, but correction is something you must learn to accept and I won't stop dishing it out, if and when you err.
I'm very sorry.
Now you are making me cry. I m sorry pls.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2020
He that has ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches, unto him that overcome I will give to eat from the tree of life which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Thanks for the admonitions. Aint easy dealing with this though.

Anyway, any bible verses I can read? Here is what I want to achieve, I want to be free from all inclinations towards anything related to sex. I've had periods in my life when my life was perfect. But whenever I do anything sexual, things start going wrong. But the truth is, its kinda hard for me to stay a long time without even doing anything sexual... So far I've thought very hard about this, and I've decided the final step i can take to curb this is to make myself asexual (asexuals don't get sexually attracted to anyone). I have the knowledge to do this so I can do it.

Maybe I'll tell you a little bit about myself so you understand why its necessary for me to take this step. I don't commit any serious sexual sin. I've had sex only once, that should be more than 10 years ago. I don't watch porn. I don't masturbate, am almost 7 months free. Did that once this year. My ex and I, we never did anything serious. I kissed her on the lip once. Of course, we never had sex too and we dated for about 6-7 months. After she became ex, we still visited eachother for the next 5-6 months and we never had sex. So basically, the only thing we had done was kiss once, smooch occasionally, sex-chat twice only, once with pictures exchanged. As much as I can, I avoid sexual fantasy.

Each of the sins I mentioned above, except the smooching, was met with severe suffering on my own part, literally, especially the kiss. Often lasting for months. So the nature of the suffering is usually that I'd develop some sort of ailment that cannot be diagnosed and it affects me both emotionally and physically. Even if I cured the physical part, how can I cure the emotional part which was equally as severe? The kiss left me with the inability to listen to sounds safely, among other things. So each time i listened to any sound, my brain would be badly affected. I had to avoid sounds for some months. Terrible experience I cant forget. My ex never experienced anything. Only me. I wont be describing everything I experienced.

On the flip side, whenever I don't do any of these, my life is just perfect, everything works for me. Things get so good that, once, I developed the ability to sense whether anything I do would go right or wrong. Since am into a business where there is a lot of uncertainties, this was an invaluable gift for me. I could sense when an investment would go right or wrong, 100% accurately. Once i commited one sexual sin, the gift left. Nowhere to be found. So basically, while investing, I now had to predict like every other person.

You'll agree with me that those sins mentioned above are small sins that are hard to overcome forever, if not impossible. At this point, it seems the only option at my disposal is to make myself asexual. So you now understand why I have to take this decision even if its harsh. The good thing is, I have the tools available so I can fairly easily make myself an asexual within the course of a few months sad

But its not all bad. I've had the chance to experience what asexuality feels like some time in the past. For a couple of hours, I once lost the ability to be sexually attracted to women. I don't know exactly why this happened, but within those few hours, I had one of the most memorable experience of my life. How I actually noticed was that, on that night, I was out with my friend and there were many women around. I was on my best on that night. Almost. I noticed all the signs they showed. But i lacked the ability to be attracted to them in a sexual way even though they were attractive. That experience came on and off but lasted for a few hours overall. Within those few hours, I realized how blissful life could be without the want to enjoy sexual stimuli, without the ability to experience sexual attraction, without the constant need to try to control something that is always there. I also realized how much the attraction humans feel towards other humans is based on the development of their body. If I can, I'll pay anything to feel the same way forever. Help me with the bible verses abeg

For your spirit man to subdue and dominate your flesh, you have to renew your mind with the word of God daily. The word of God says “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is his good, pleasing and perfect will.”‭‭(Romans‬ ‭12:2‬). Your mind is the battle field. The devil wants to capture the mind of Gods children through his devices to enslave them. He would use them for his purpose against other believers. That is why we shouldn’t be ignorant of his devices.

Anything you see with your eyes and hear with your ears is always registered in your mind. You will have to discard anything that would corrupt your mind to commit sexual sin including your ex-girlfriend. The word of God says “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.” (Matthew‬ ‭5:28-30). ‬

You need the help of the Holy Spirit to have self-control and not by your own strength. It’s natural for men to be attracted to women which makes them human but the Holy Spirit gives us the grace to overcome temptation. When a human being isn’t attracted to the opposite sex then such person is a homosexual. You can’t sit on the fence. The body will always want to sin but the spirit man subdues it by the power of the Holy Spirit. When I was deep in sexual sin, I promised myself that I won’t do it again. I kept going back and forth. Then I realised that I couldn’t do it with my own strength but by the help of the Holy Spirit. When I developed a strong relationship with God, I began to have self-control.

No matter how you try to make your sins look small, there’s no difference between what you did with her and someone who masturbates and fornicates. Every private activity you did with your ex-girlfriend whether often or occasionally is still sexual sin as long as she isn’t your spouse.The word of God says “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, this is your true and proper worship.” (Romans‬ ‭12:1). ‬

You have to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh for the gifts of the Holy Spirit be activated in your life. Your spirit man has to be in alignment with the Holy Spirit. Your body must be kept clean for the Spirit of God to operate in a believer. The word of God says “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”(‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬).
I know a friend who has the gift of discerning of spirits, word of knowledge and word of wisdom. There was a time he was deep in sexual sins and it got to a point where he couldn’t operate in the spirit. He had to repent and confess his sexual sins to God before the gifts was restored.

We need to feed our spirit man with the word of God daily. If you don’t have his word in your heart the Holy Spirit won’t help you. His word is the sword of the Spirit and activated by the power of the Spirit of God. Jesus overcame Satan when he was tempted because he knew the word of God and depended on the power of the Holy Spirit. For example, if you meet a beautiful lady for the first time, naturally your body may want to have sex with her but because Gods word is in your heart and your mind isn’t corrupt, the Spirit of God will remind you to resist such temptation to fornicate. Another person who may be weak in the spirit won’t be able to resist her because he hasn’t renewed his mind with the word of God. His thoughts are full of evil. That is why some people sin ignorantly.

God speaks to us through the Holy Scriptures, Prophets, Christian books, Christian E-forums, Christian TV programs, dreams and visions etc.
The most important thing is to submit yourself to God and ask him to heal your mind. When God sees how serious you are, his Spirit will guide your steps as he promised us in his word. The word of God says “When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own authority, but he will speak of what he hears, and will tell you of things to come.” (John‬ ‭16:13‬). “But those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak.” (Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬). Always cover your spirit, mind and body with the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You can pray with Psalm 138, 91 and 23.
Remain blessed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TANID(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

My dear you have joined the enemies' 2 bring down this thread, I cast out evil spirit in you right now ! Out ! Out in Jesus name!

Now gerrout and never return Amen!
OMG! queen what's that on you dp

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TANID(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
oh u are welcomed So Tanid what is her post all about?
about her lover

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.