Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811130 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
CharlyG1:

What are you saying?

"God will not judge you for being a heterosexual, homosexual or asexual"?

Are you kidding me? Don't you know what is written in 1 Corinthians 6:9?
Are you attracted to the same sex? Because it looks that way.
And trying to rebuff the word of God saying that men wrote it and so on, is totally wrong.

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

The Bible was written by the Holy Spirit through the servants/prophets of God.

From this talk of yours, you paint yourself "Anti-Christ".
What is more to life than the word of God or the will of God?

And who told you Sodom & Gomorrah was destroyed not because the people there were homosexuals, but just because they didn't think twice before engaging their lust? Who told you all these lies?
Who told you that lie?

The Bible makes it clear that homosexuals or whatever named "homo-people" cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
Homosexuality as well as every other sin isn't caused by a demon/Satan, but it IS influenced by a demon/Satan.

Satan and demons cannot cause you to sin, they can only influence a person to fall into sin by enticing them... Just like Satan enticed eve to take the apple. He didn't pluck the apple and force her to eat it.. He just enticed her to fall into that temptation, because he knew that somehow she had an eye on the apple (her weakness).

Homosexuals, heterosexuals and gay people are influenced by demonic spirits. When a person remains in any sin for too long, demons will notice. And they will come to that person to pull them deeper into that sin and keep them there, so that they find no way of escape, or even if they do find a way of escape... It might be too late for them if they're neck-deep in that sin. That is how demons think.

Do you think any man in his right senses would want to sleep with another man? Or a woman would want to sleep with another woman? NO!
Even animals don't think it. Then why should humans?

At some point in my life, while in boarding school I began to notice I was becoming attracted to some of my mates (boys). I knew something was wrong but I carried on with the feelings.
I, who was so attracted to girls was now becoming attracted to boys too (like a bi-sexual thing).. How did this even happen?
Demons noticed the door and began to come to me.
You can't imagine what I went through. Pure demonic experiences. My mind was going beserk. I just didn't know what opened that door, though I knew it was a sexual sin.

Demons were coming to me trying to molest me in my dreams and in the physical! Though God helped me. This thing started all of a sudden, and I couldn't explain it.

I thank God because just right after boarding school, He delivered me. I never felt that urge anymore. yuck! That experience lasted for just about three years. I got back to my real self, and became attracted to ONLY women again. The thought of a gay person repulses me so much since after then.

It's really dangerous. Demons will hang around and when the sin of homosexuality is executed over and over again, there's a 99% chance for demonic-possession to take place.

I think you should read your Bible more and ask the Holy Ghost to help you understand the things you don't understand.

God bless.
Thank you . some think. that been gay is natural .I've been battling with the same thing too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

If you have having homosexual tendencies you are in trouble and there is little you can do about it.

It a problem that ocme from the brain. You a man thinking and feeling sexually like a woman.

I have a theory that demons tampered with such people while they were still in the womb. There is no cure for it.
you are wrong , no demons attached here!
Nature made it like that,
Animals like lions, tigers , dogs etc that has homosexual tendencies, are they possessed by demons?
is high time you all know that all this doesn't matter at all, the worst thing /sin on earth is making yourself dumb and dull, ignorance exhibited by christians n Moslems deals with them on earth and afterlife , look around you no one can confront the government because they are afraid, "they are sinners and dosent wanna die and go to hell ,all they do is pray for God to change their wicked leaders which god are they praying to ? Satan owner of christianity! See how ur people suffer here upon the prayer warriors littered everywhere
and don't lie you are in America! sad
Y don't u fools reason like this '
If my country is full of prayer warriors of hehovah and still battle core poverty and Gay nations enjoy good governance ,there must be something wrong somewhere,

NOW XMAS IS APPROACHING CHILDREN OF GOD ARE HIKING THEIR COMMODITH PRICES AND GAY NATIONS ARE REDUCING THEIRS , SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
jubianose:

Wow... What a clarity. Thank you Charles.

He who has ear to hear, let him hear. If you are a homosexual, gay or lesbian quickly run to God for deliverance. homosexuality is a satanic agenda.

Gay is one word for every sexual orientation you just mentioned

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Sorry bro. I don't have homosexual tendencies.
You may have it and your soul is pure , they might hate but has hatred in them,
Do not feel troubled as a gay , nature made it so, you didn't create yourself , seek wisdom
Make use of your medulla oblangata/number 6,
If you keep your head dull and allow this idiots deceive you or incript fear in you , you are no more sensible than a sheep,

This life is choice , only what isn't choice to me is crumbling an economy through fraud and intimidation , in which you can see that many graduates are jobless and the ladies are unmarried, the fake pastor fools won't tell you that the unmarried nature of our ladies are economical but will refer it to demonic husbands,

Ebuks nwanne nwoke, set your priority straight, homosexual is nature at play and nature is 1000000 times bigger than dull Yahweh who has no invention to his caged name , BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE , DONT ALLOW HYPOCRITES PUT FEAR IN YOU! They will suffer the consequences of their stupid ignorance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oludami1:
GOD didnt wait for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah to go to hell... instead he brought hell to them (fire and brimstone)

Now, that's hilarious!!!
For your mind it happened ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
E no go tey u go die and truth will be right there on your dull face ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
At10tion:
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.. God created Eve and brought her to Adam for a Wife.

And the scripture says "A man (Adam) shall leave his father and mother and be joined to His Wife (Eve) and the two shall be One.

Many into homosexuality are in it for strange occultic powers. And some are outrightly possessed due to defilememt from childhood. They need deliverance.
Many are in occultic bla bla bla
Wat of millions of alhaji killing runsgirls after sex in Abj or pH city ?
Use your brain on how to remove shame from Africa , africans are seen as animals all over the world ,
nama grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Just waking up from an eventful sleep i just had and there's are several things that happened which I would like to share.

Before I fell asleep, I saw like in a trance a man who appeared to have been ruffled and then there was a mark I saw on his forehead, like a big scar, it was complicated so I don't know what it means but what came to my mind was the mark of the beast since it was on his forehead although it wasn't 666.

Then after I fell asleep, the devil came to me on at three occasions I think and tried to subdue me but on each of them I was able to overcome him. Afterwards I saw people's lives being transformed, captives being set free, broken hearts being mended and chains being broken in the spirit world.

And after that the devil returned again and tried to subdue me, but this time it seemed the power was too much for him to contend with that he immediately fled.

Change is coming people, that's why the devil is seriously fighting as you can see here and I know of a lot that is going on even beyond this platform. So get your hearts prepared so you won't be left out of the mighty move of God which is coming soon.

God bless.
Aturu hausa go and drink Amartem forte 1x2 for 3days
Ewww!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amatarasha:
you are wrong , no demons attached here!
Nature made it like that,
Animals like lions, tigers , dogs etc that has homosexual tendencies, are they possessed by demons?
is high time you all know that all this doesn't matter at all, the worst thing /sin on earth is making yourself dumb and dull, ignorance exhibited by christians n Moslems deals with them on earth and afterlife , look around you no one can confront the government because they are afraid, "they are sinners and dosent wanna die and go to hell ,all they do is pray for God to change their wicked leaders which god are they praying to ? Satan owner of christianity! See how ur people suffer here upon the prayer warriors littered everywhere
and don't lie you are in America! sad
Y don't u fools reason like this '
If my country is full of prayer warriors of hehovah and still battle core poverty and Gay nations enjoy good governance ,there must be something wrong somewhere,

NOW XMAS IS APPROACHING CHILDREN OF GOD ARE HIKING THEIR COMMODITH PRICES AND GAY NATIONS ARE REDUCING THEIRS , SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG

Ama demons are just evil spirits who were once angels. They exist just as you exist and they are more trouble than you can ever be.
Now try to be quiet your wahala don do

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Ama demons are just evil spirits who were once angels. They exist just as you exist and they are more trouble than you can ever be.
Now try to be quiet your wahala don do
Just shut up my friend don't tell me about demons ! If you don't know what to say you keep quiet , woman wrapper like you ,haven't you been disgraced enough get ur ass outta here , you are done n dusted! Ncor!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amatarasha:
Just shut up my friend don't tell me about demons ! If you don't know what to say you keep quiet , woman wrapper like you ,haven't you been disgraced enough get ur ass outta here , you are done n dusted! Ncor!!!

Hmmmmm, so as i no do as una mama want I be disgraced woman wrapper? grin

Girl, believe what you like and a pinch of salt with it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amatarasha:
Aturu hausa go and drink Amartem forte 1x2 for 3days
Ewww!
Get thee behind me you bloody liar! Go and prescribe that and even more to your master the devil, he's the one that ran 440 after biting much more than he could chew, so he'd surely need that medication not someone who gives him constant headaches, and so much apprehension despite that I'm only just warming up for things to come. He ain't seen nothing yet but he's already trembling with fear. He knows what's coming so let him also take enough medication for future headaches, and pains because either ways he loses, so he has to prepare himself in advance for the agony of a thumping defeat!

You should know already that my meat is to tumble his plans and to compound his misery, hence i'm so loving every moment of it. grin

John 8:43-45 (KJV)

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

You can see that you've already failed with the mission that your master the father of lies sent you here to do for him, hence you and your demon-possessed gang are now desperately sending others to come here and achieve what you failed to achieve yourselves, but even those you sent here to disrupt this thread are now denying you say dem no know you again. tongue

I told you the devil who you serve was on a losing streak right, so expect to keep losing as long as you keep working for him.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amatarasha:
You may have it and your soul is pure , they might hate but has hatred in them,
Do not feel troubled as a gay , nature made it so, you didn't create yourself , seek wisdom
Make use of your medulla oblangata/number 6,
If you keep your head dull and allow this idiots deceive you or incript fear in you , you are no more sensible than a sheep,

This life is choice , only what isn't choice to me is crumbling an economy through fraud and intimidation , in which you can see that many graduates are jobless and the ladies are unmarried, the fake pastor fools won't tell you that the unmarried nature of our ladies are economical but will refer it to demonic husbands,

Ebuks nwanne nwoke, set your priority straight, homosexual is nature at play and nature is 1000000 times bigger than dull Yahweh who has no invention to his caged name , BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE , DONT ALLOW HYPOCRITES PUT FEAR IN YOU! They will suffer the consequences of their stupid ignorance

I am not gay smiley

Lol..are you guys forcing me to be gay just because I was explaining that homosexuals are born with that tendency? You guys skip the place where I was also explaining about asexuality and you don't want to accuse me of being asexual (perhaps, because it is more honourable), but gay?

Am hetero. I was trying to explain sexual orientations but unfortunately, for some guys here, sexual orientations apart from heterosexuality is caused by demons. Even asexuality (which I happen to be interested in) is also caused by demons. What can I say? I think the pastors here know better and it is not really my job to defend people who are not hetero.

Hey stop insulting our Yahweh. Leave Him for us sad

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

My way before i got delivered
You mean craved for sex with animals?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2020
JourneytoEL:
very insightful
God bless you sister.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I am not gay smiley

Lol..are you guys forcing me to be gay just because I was explaining that homosexuals are born with that tendency? You guys skip the place where I was also explaining about asexuality and you don't want to accuse me of being asexual (perhaps, because it is more honourable), but gay?

Am hetero. I was trying to explain sexual orientations but unfortunately, for some guys here, sexual orientations apart from heterosexuality is caused by demons. Even asexuality (which I happen to be interested in) is also caused by demons. What can I say? I think the pastors here know better and it is not really my job to defend people who are not hetero.

I know you are explaining things intelligently like a wiseman but you see the fake people around you here are dull, foolish and lack truth,
It pains me that your intelligent analysis has made them turn you to what you are not ie gay,
Dis case here is why many Christians dosent defend the truth, "if I say the truth they will say i'm possessed syndrome always in play"
Sorry for calling you what you aren't 2

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Get thee behind me you bloody liar! Go and prescribe that and even more for your master the devil, he's the one that ran 440 after biting much more than he could chew, so he'd surely need that medication not someone who gives him constant headaches, and so much apprehension despite that I'm only just warming up for things to come. He ain't seen nothing yet but he's already trembling with fear. He knows what's coming so let him also take enough medication for future headaches and pains because either ways he loses, so he has prepare himself in advance for the agony of a thumping defeat!

You should know already that my meat is to tumble his plans and to compound his misery, hence i'm so loving every moment of it. grin

John 8:43-45 (KJV)

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

You can see that you've already failed with the mission that the father of lies sent you here to do for him, hence you and your demon-possessed gang are now desperately sending others to come here and achieve what you failed to achieve yourselves, but even those you sent here to disrupt this thread are now denying you say dem no know you again. tongue

I told you the devil who you serve was on a losing streak right, so expect to keep losing as long as you keep working for him.
Is that what you said jesusjnr ? grin
Are you boasting ? grin
Be brave enough and answer me?
And let the naive child expose who sent him asap
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I am not gay smiley

believe me when I tell you that you know 1000times better than the fake pastors here spewing lies and falsehood here and right here, through asking questions many has known the truth about how nature works, truth about life and set a good priority with it,
Ask yourself y are those talking of demons like jesusjnr2020 , thenoble007 CharlyG1 wretched, always sad, idle, lazy ,zero love, lack justice/truth and cerebrally backward than the freeminded?
They run this thread with great delusion and total falsehood
See how they lie , they will sleep and dream of N50 on the floor , when they wake up dey run straight to Nairaland to type,
" Brethren the devil is a liar " I saw in a vision( not dream again grin ) how wicked demons brought bags of money Worthing $50m( not 50) to me, but holyspirit was there to tell me what to do and the senseless demons vanished with the money", wisemen will actually dream of swimming in money but will never lay emphasis on it cos they know hard work, critical thinking and intellectual decisions pays a man ,
Their lies& deceptions knows no bounds! I was out for a course like that with my iPhones not handy and never disappointing Charlyg1 has already has already start lying that holyspirit revealed to him that I have been locked in the abyss, when I came back here he deviated like the very liar cum deceiptor he is that "we should pray for the demons, and the demons should repent "

they over exaggerate everysingle thing as they plan to eat from it at the long run THEY ARE SO LAZY , THEY CANT WORK LIKE THE REALMEN OUT THERE , NEVER TOW THAT PATH
ON A FUNNY NOTE THEIR PALMS ARE SOFTER THAN THAT OF WE WOMEN, AT LEAST I FARM ALWAYS IN MY FARM IN FUTO grin

Use your head and found out they are great future extortionist in waiting
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I am not gay smiley

as for Yahweh , I'm putting him to his rightful place which is nothingness ,he has never aided this earth or nature !
It is in history that he has never indoctrine anyone to invention, gods and goddesess are helping humans through their inventions eg Themometer , drug amartem( to honour me kid-in-law) , Aircraft , xender , computer , whatsap ,refrigerator etc are from Great Egyptian god themøsc, god çryfûsc of crotia,Sààpwatrà of malay,Tesla of crotia, putawyàsc of Poland/austria , god xender of present uae( who was a human turned god through asking questions) , s.eun knows the lord that aided his Nairaland invention but definitely not yahweh,
All this gods are million and billion times stronger than yahweh ,it took them just 2mins to put him n others in spiritual jail until 3017,
So thenoble007 u are in trouble for wishing me death ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Anas09:

You mean craved for sex with animals?
Yea, but am delivered now. Back then, i do craved to have sex with some of our "HEN". I got delivered the day i was seeing red handed try to romance a hen... I was 12 - 13 years then. The devil is truely bastard. ....
I will share more exprience about it later. Thank u sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
I know you are explaining things intelligently like a wiseman but you see the fake people around you here are dull, foolish and lack truth,
It pains me that your intelligent analysis has made them turn you to what you are not ie gay,
Dis case here is why many Christians dosent defend the truth, "if I say the truth they will say i'm possessed syndrome always in play"
Sorry for calling you what you aren't 2

Thank you. There are different levels of consciousness and everyone is operating on their own level. Because of this, I cannot claim to be more intelligent than anyone. It could be that their level of consciousness is much higher than mine hence I do not see what they see. But I also will not believe everything they believe. Its just me.

Your second moniker is husbandsnatcha. Am I lying?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Thank you. There are different levels of consciousness and everyone is operating on their own level. Because of this, I cannot claim to be more intelligent than anyone. It could be that their level of consciousness is much higher than mine hence I do not see what they see. But I also will not believe everything they believe. Its just me.

Your second moniker is husbandsnatcha. Am I lying?
An Antichrist cos of an intelligent analysis , you are before them my dear
Last question is Yes
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
An Antichrist cos of an intelligent analysis , you are before them my dear
Last question is Yes

wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yea, but am delivered now. Back then, i do craved to have sex with some of our "HEN". I got delivered the day i was seeing red handed try to romance a hen... I was 12 - 13 years then. The devil is truely bastard. ....
I will share more exprience about it later. Thank u sir
A ..... X an element of supreme god that apportions consciousness to every potential beings,plants and several matters in the universe made it possible that beings should control their conscience and be responsible for their actions , y will you blame demons you don't see for your ill conscience of going after a hen take responsibility of your actions humans & gods does mistake always NO , this is y christianity is the base n bane of all hypocrites , cowards and liars,
Julius momoh : I can't hold myself let me rape this child kpata kpata demons will be blamed

Mike London Julius i sent u money hold it for me so I can use it and build house when I return home
Julius momoh ok, wow lord Jesus be praise
Mike london alleluia brother
After a week
Julius momoh: I have needs , as a child of God let me enjoy myself , cubana nightclub , striphouse sevette , Ese my love here we go! This 10million will do us , Jesus is wonderful
And that demonic Amatarasha is saying Jesus isn't marvelous , I bind that demon anyway, she is just possessed
Mike London is back after a month and ask 4 d money
Mike London Where is my money Julius, wat did u say happened to the N10million I gave you? Eeh

Juluis momoh : cries bitterly cry cry is the devil that tempted me because I was serving Christ in spirit, Please my brother forgive me , Even d brothers I confinded with in nairaland brother CharlyG1 and brother thenoble007 are saying is the devil ,pls forgive me cry

Mike London cries...... cry don't tell me is d devil ,but I gave u N1.2M for your upkeep and business , y will u do this 2 me? cry my heart breaks
( Jesusjnr2020 was around )
pastor jesusjnr2020 the devil came to steal and destroy , brother Julius sorry for allowing d devil but don't worry I will pray 4 u

THATS Y THE SOCIETY THRIVES OF WICKEDNESS AND SORROWS , IF I SLEEP WITH MY SISTER'S HUSBAND KPATA KPATA NA DEVIL, RITUAL KILLINGS EVERYWHERE MOST OF THIS RITUALISTS WILL CALL ME A DEMON WHEN I TELL THEM JEHOVAH IS SATAN ,
NOW XMAS IS HERE HOLY PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE THEIR GODS WILL MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR OTHERS, WHILE THE UNGODLY WHITES WILL HELP OUT EACH OTHER,I have a place for all of u hypocrites in my yet inactive scorpions and viper snakes abyss, me and angel Raphael has seal it rubbish
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

wink
they called you that? Dull humans
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
[/b][b]
Amatarasha:
as for Yahweh , I'm putting him to his rightful place which is nothingness ,he has never aided this earth or nature !
It is in history that he has never indoctrine anyone to invention, gods and goddesess are helping humans through their inventions eg Themometer , drug amartem( to honour me kid-in-law) , Aircraft , xender , computer , whatsap ,refrigerator etc are from Great Egyptian god themøsc, god çryfûsc of crotia,Sààpwatrà of malay,Tesla of crotia, putawyàsc of Poland/austria , god xender of present uae( who was a human turned god through asking questions) , s.eun knows the lord that aided his Nairaland invention but definitely not yahweh,
All this gods are million and billion times stronger than yahweh ,it took them just 2mins to put him n others in spiritual jail until 3017,

Amatashaa.... you will be delivered or you will burn in hell. Out of the two, one will happen. You have abuse the mouth that created you. You are not a goddess neither will you ever be. Even the real goddesses has rejected you. They know more, and they fear HIS authority and POWER. Your only hope now is Jesus Christ.
I pray he delivers you before it is too late.
Amatarasha:
[b] as for Yahweh , I'm putting him to his rightful place which is nothingness ,he has never aided this earth or nature !

Amatashaa.... you will be delivered or you will burn in hell. Out of the two, one will happen. You have abuse the mouth that created you. You are not a goddess neither will you ever be. Even the real goddesses has rejected you. They know more, and they fear HIS authority and POWER. Your only hope now is Jesus Christ.
I pray he delivers you before it is too late.[/b]
Amatarasha:

I pray the LORD delivers you before it is too late.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
they called you that? Dull humans

Am not bothered about what they said.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2020
jubianose:
[/b][b]

I pray the LORD delivers you before it is too late.

Happy Sunday
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS Your Confused and maggot infested braun didn't tell you I own a 7000sq mile beside hell grin
better locate my ass with ur ana enugu tongue and suck it dry 2 have sense hahahahaahahahaha grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Am not bothered about what they said.
let it not bother you,
That on your brain is to infinity no caged gods can stop you from thinking freely,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
let it not bother you,
That on your brain is to infinity no caged gods can stop you from thinking freely,

Lol... God is not caged.

I believe in God

But I do not believe in religion
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
@Amatarasha just belive in what u are convince of... Leave me alone sir

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
@Amatarasha just belive in what u are convince of... Leave me alone sir
She's desperately trying to delay the already obvious truth that Satan has failed in his mission here. All her fellows he sent here with her have given up and left her alone. She's the last and only man standing lol!

Very stubborn, but hopefully she realizes soon that she's wasting her passion working for the wrong person.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
She's desperately trying to delay the already obvious that Satan has failed in his mission here. All her fellows he sent here with her have given up and left her alone. She's the last and only man standing lol!

Very stubborn, but hopefully she realizes soon that she's wasting her passion working for the wrong person.

God bless.
God bless you for this...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.