Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809135 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Bootsiegal:

Mehn I ain't gonna lie. This your explanation gave me chills. Just thinking about hell's furious inferno...Oh God! cry

The fear of being eternally separated from God is the beginning of wisdom. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
JourneytoEL:
as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The Bible is very clear about it, Deuteronomy 18:10-12, says
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you.

To the Glory of God i've passed the realm of arguing with people that new age is from the devil, however you can check up testimonials on youtube of those who have gone deep into new age before converting to christianity. But, don't expect me to spend precious time trying to convince you, because i have passed that stage.
My dear,.no he small. The days we spent time here haggling over issues like this are over.
YouTube is riddled with testimonies of those who went to so deep but today are out, they are warning people.fo the danger of New Age.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
atom080:
@CharlyG1
i'm sorry if my view could be different frm urs.
what i'm trying to explain is that what we xtian term occultic(bad) aren't occultic as we tag them. for example yoga, meditation, tai chi and some few.
let me butress my point sir. in today's modern medicine, there is what we call complementary and alternate medicine(CAM). this is were once called traditional medicine are incorporated to the modern medicine. such as those i listed above, yoga etc.
they have been found potent in curing incurable diseases like cancer etc.
google search it to confirm my assertion. it would be better if you read it on john hopkin hospital or mayo clinic web pages(best hospital and clinic in u.s and the world) to clear doubts.
to be con't...
Lol. What you are trying to do will ultimately destroy you. Tai Chi is nothing close to Christianity. I know about Tai Chi how the energy is harnessed Into people.

Do you know the gods of Yoga? Shiva and Cali. Do you know what they are? They are the god and goddess of Death and Destruction.
These deities are the most dreaded deities in the Hindu Pantheon.
So, when you meditate and do what the Hindus do, you are opening up your soul for the Spirits for Shiva and Cali to enter Into you.

The doctrine of yoga is called pantheism which is the view that everything is God and man is God. Is this what the Bible teaches?

Yoga teaches us to focus on ourselves instead of focusing on the one true God. is that not what satan taught Adam to do?

It encourages us to seek the answers to life difficult questions within our own conscience instead of in the Bible. Do you believe in the Bible as the absolute truth or you have something to add to it?

So, you believe that the god of destruction has something good for you right? Continue. But stop lying to yourself believing you can mix water and oil.

And lastly, the Shiva, the god of Yoga sits under a seven headed serpent. Think about that when you convince yourself that there's light on that path.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
atom080:
@CharlyG1
i never practice them cos i don't know how to go with them. it involves the works of professionals.
but this is a call to awakening, many of what xtian considered devilish/worldly before are now accepted by the xtian(you knw of this). sometimes we dn't need to judge a practice with our knowledge. none of those things are against d bible. u talk of astrology etc. no, they are totally different from what i've listed up there.
the practice isn't witchcraft neither does it involves the invocation of spirits or sacrifices.
you might tag me as an infidel or a person dat lack holyspirit. bt sometime God speaks in diverse ways.(even through a camel).
yes, i'm in need of healing in whatever way God permits. i'll be grateful if you have a word of knowlege for me.
i believe in your prayers too sir.
i wouldnt knw if u will permit me to mail u sir?
Many who thought they could be Christians and do Yoga at the same time are in YouTube warning others to flee that witchcraft. Why not go there and tell them they are wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2021
atom080:
@CharlyG1
i never practice them cos i don't know how to go with them. it involves the works of professionals.
but this is a call to awakening, many of what xtian considered devilish/worldly before are now accepted by the xtian(you knw of this). sometimes we dn't need to judge a practice with our knowledge. none of those things are against d bible. u talk of astrology etc. no, they are totally different from what i've listed up there.
the practice isn't witchcraft neither does it involves the invocation of spirits or sacrifices.
you might tag me as an infidel or a person dat lack holyspirit. bt sometime God speaks in diverse ways.(even through a camel).
yes, i'm in need of healing in whatever way God permits. i'll be grateful if you have a word of knowlege for me.
i believe in your prayers too sir.
i wouldnt knw if u will permit me to mail u sir?

atom080..
I will not tag you as anything. I don't want us to drag on this topic. We have already dealt with such since the first pages of this thread.

Yoga is satanic. Those who receive healing through yoga or other diabolic means always end up suffering a worse fate. The devil takes away the malaria, but replaces it with hypertension and hiv. That's how all these things work.

Anyway, Anas09 and others have already adviced you. I can see that you're adamant and would rather hold on to what you already believe.
Hence, we're on different paths.

Mailing me to pray with you will make no difference. Because part of your problem relates to this "occultism talk" you believe in, so prayers won't work. What will happen when prayed for is that the disease will go but keep coming back, because a part of you is ensnared by the devil, whether you believe it or not. So the devil/demons have a LEGAL RIGHT to keep that disease in your body.

I'll be wasting my time conducting deliverance for you. True deliverance begins from true repentance.

We're here to show love and communicate God's Word. We agree with the Word of God that occultism of whatever kind, is bad and satanic and God despises it. It's written in the Bible. It doesn't matter how you make it seem innocent. It's still satanic and God hates it.

You cannot make yourself an enemy of God and demand God's healing. It doesn't work that way.
Retrace your steps.

God bless you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
CharlyG1:

atom080..
I will not tag you as anything. I don't want us to drag on this topic. We have already dealt with such since the first pages of this thread.

Yoga is satanic. Those who receive healing through yoga or other diabolic means always end up suffering a worse fate. The devil takes away the malaria, but replaces it with hypertension and hiv. That's how all these things work.

Anyway, Anas09 and others have already adviced you. I can see that you're adamant and would rather hold on to what you already believe.
Hence, we're on different paths.

Mailing me to pray with you will make no difference. Because part of your problem relates to this "occultism talk" you believe in, so prayers won't work. What will happen when prayed for is that the disease will go but keep coming back, because a part of you is ensnared by the devil, whether you believe it or not. So the devil/demons have a LEGAL RIGHT to keep that disease in your body.

I'll be wasting my time conducting deliverance for you. True deliverance begins from true repentance.

We're here to show love and communicate God's Word. We agree with the Word of God that occultism of whatever kind, is bad and satanic and God despises it. It's written in the Bible. It doesn't matter how you make it seem innocent. It's still satanic and God hates it.

You cannot make yourself an enemy of God and demand God's healing. It doesn't work that way.
Retrace your steps.

God bless you.
Exactly. One can't be here and there same times.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by atom080: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2021
@CharlyG1
i respect your sir than to argue with you.
what i'm trying to say is that the practices i listed up there e.g yoga are in a way benefitial. though, i never consider the consequences attached to it. since you've enlighten me on it's effect. i have to caution myself.
i'm grateful for your response sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Nuttella:
Exactly. One can't be here and there same times.

True
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2021
atom080:
@CharlyG1
i respect your sir than to argue with you.
what i'm trying to say is that the practices i listed up there e.g yoga are in a way benefitial. though, i never consider the consequences attached to it. since you've enlighten me on it's effect. i have to caution myself.
i'm grateful for your response sir.

God bless you. Take time to think on it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
changedinchrist:
Wow. So CharlyG1's work here is almost done. WOW WOW. God bless you bro. I was hoping that you would still be here when i round up my current engagement and move on to the testimony I told you about which I plan to testify about here. But it's fine. I'd still call you when the time comes and I would also share it here to the benefit of others

GOD BLESS YOU CHARLES. You've done a great job and for some reason I never felt any disconnect of my spirit with you and with the word of God. You shone like a light among the darkness many times. Many agents came on here to detract you like Decontext and others, yet you stood, I observed how it all went and was surprised that what I perceived in me through the holyspirit played out exactly. In all this, you didn't sway from the word of God, the standard for us all and your words confirmed in my spirit that you truly are of God and you were doing his will. Great things await you by God's will. amen. Please when trials come later in life, stand strong. If for any reason you fall or experience difficulties, get back up because any fall by a child of God is discipline from God to produce more fruits of righteousness.

God bless Hercules22, madprophet and others who helped in creating such a fruitful thread. You all shone like light in darkness. May God's perfect will for this thread be established even in the founders absence or presence. If it's his will for the thread to see an end, so be it. If it's his will for the thread to even blossom more, so be it.

Shalom brothers and sisters in christ

Thank you so much for encouraging me, and others here who have been sharing and contributing to God's work here. You have a good heart.

This might be a faceless forum, but it is (and has been) powerful enough to upset the enemy. So many works of darkness have been destroyed here.

I have received many spiritual attacks just because of what we do here. I have been confronted by the so called queen of heaven, satan and marine powers because of the work of deliverance here and in my ministry.

But God has been faithful to help me conquer all.
Even through thick and thin, God has always stood by my side. Even when I felt I was dying and I was tempted greatly to curse the Lord like Job, I kept my faith in Him. And He has rewarded that trust I put in Him.

My work here is done. Though i'll still remain here from time to time, but I won't be regular as I was before. And if God pulls me out of here completely, so be it. His work here will continue if He so pleases.

I pray for your testimony to be complete, and I pray the hand of God to move on your behalf and remove all that is in your way of your breakthrough in Jesus Name... Amen.

I pray that every one who comes here finds God for himself, and not put their trust in any man. I pray for deliverance just by reading messages here. Every child of God will feel the presence of God when they come to this thread and digest His Word. And those who are in darkness will come to His Light. Amen.

May the the presence of the Holy Ghost remain here and keep us all till the very end.

God bless you smiley

20 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
CharlyG1:

Thank you so much for encouraging me, and others here who have been sharing and contributing to God's work here. You have a good heart.

This might be a faceless forum, but it is (and has been) powerful enough to upset the enemy. So many works of darkness have been destroyed here.

I have received many spiritual attacks just because of what we do here. I have been confronted by the so called queen of heaven, satan and marine powers because of the work of deliverance here and in my ministry.

But God has been faithful to help me conquer all.
Even through thick and thin, God has always stood by my side. Even when I felt I was dying and I was tempted greatly to curse the Lord like Job, I kept my faith in Him. And He has rewarded that trust I put in Him.

My work here is done. Though i'll still remain here from time to time, but I won't be regular as I was before. And if God pulls me out of here completely, so be it. His work here will continue if He so pleases.

I pray for your testimony to be complete, and I pray the hand of God to move on your behalf and remove all that is in your way of your breakthrough in Jesus Name... Amen.

I pray that every one who comes here finds God for himself, and not put their trust in any man. I pray for deliverance just by reading messages here. Every child of God will feel the presence of God when they come to this thread and digest His Word. And those who are in darkness will come to His Light. Amen.

May the the presence of the Holy Ghost remain here and keep us all till the very end.

God bless you smiley
Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you bro Charles.

Pls this thread should not end. It is a ministry on its own. And as the Lord has kept it going till this moment, I pray He continue to keep it so in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

The thread is an eye-opener. It is a unique way the Lord has used to minister to many on nairaland forum and will continue to use it in future. Battles has been fought here, both in the heart and mind of many and the Lord has won the victory for us. Kingdom of darkness has been shattered and exposed here and many that was held in bondage were set free. Therefore it is important that will keep the thread going. Although many of us are now on busy schedules, but we may find out some time out of our busy schedules to contribute positively to the lives of others who will stumble here in the future.

I wish to thank all the Children of God here for their contributions and pray that the Lord continue to strengthen each and every on of us more and more in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Bro CharlyG1 don't give up. You are beloved. God bless you.

LET LOVE CONTINUE TO LEAD US.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 4:30am On Feb 06, 2021
It's been a long time here. It's nice to see the thread is still active.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Boxer007(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:

is not true uncle
/ you don't know her and her kind heart

^^^ kaii see yansh? amatarasha, I hav moiney. please can I love u twice a month. Gimmme yor nomba I hav moiney smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Boxer007:

^^^ kaii see yansh? amatarasha, I hav moiney. please can I love u twice a month. Gimmme yor nomba I hav moiney smiley
But you is gay now?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by EXOUSIAng: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
CharlyG1:

Yes, most likely this year. But I'm not certain what month exactly. There is another burden the Lord wants me to pick up, and so I must drop this one.

God is here, and is with you all. Keep close to God and His Word, and His promises will always be yea and amen in your lives.

God bless you.
Please how can I reach you, I have a very important personal issue to discuss with you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Boxer007(m): 2:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are the one aunty anastesia , y lie abou rit ? cry cry cry cry
cry cry wipes cry

cry more weeping cry

hello amara. anyways i tink love u twice plus i like yor body.
Question: i have moiney. If i buy u 2 goat, please can i marry u once?
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2021
My Heart is Overwhelmed by God's love and mercies.
Each day is a blessed one for us. We are free by the blood of Jesus who set us free and gave us a new life.

He who cries should cry no more, the Love of God is your strength. Be encouraged. He will carry you and lift you up above afflictions and sorrows. Amen

Listen to - My Heart is Overwhelmed by Hillsong Worship smiley

Good morning People of God. Have a blessed day.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Please how can I reach you, I have a very important personal issue to discuss with you.

You can send me a mail please.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
The art of spiritual warfare will be completed this weekend by the grace of God.
Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
CharlyG1:

The art of spiritual warfare will be completed this weekend by the grace of God.
Amen.
it's really nice seeing you here. I'm patiently awaiting your book. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
JourneytoEL:
it's really nice seeing you here. I'm patiently awaiting your book. God bless.

That's really heartwarming. Thank you.

You'll hear from me when it's out by the grace of God. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AquaPetals(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good Day Elders of this house...
Let me go straight to point. Some time last year, I needed a solution to my problem so I prayed for the Holy Spirit to give me wisdom/idea/revelation on how to tackle this problem. Now an idea came to my head which I analysed and it appeared to be a perfect solution to this problem. But when I finally executed this idea (solution), It aggravated my problem. In fact I'm having regrets now. My condition afterwards, now appears to be worse.
Now my confusion: was it the HolySpirit that gave me this "idea" or was it just my subconscious?
When I spoke to my pastor about this, he gave me the analogy of Israelites and the Red sea: God was leading them to a perfect place but there are bound to be obstacles on the way. But I'm finding it hard to believe him. To me, I feel God was only trying to show the Israelites how powerful he was; hence the red sea and other sufferings along the way. BUT my situation is different because I already know that God is all Powerful.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME MEN OF GOD. My faith is being affected. As a matter of fact, i'm now so scared to pray and ask HolySpirit for guidance. I don't pay attention to my pastors sermons anymore! I'M IN WITHDRAWAL MODE! embarassed embarassed embarassed

@CharlyG1, nobky, Elders
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
AquaPetals:
Let me go straight to point. Some time last year, I needed a solution to my problem so I prayed for the Holy Spirit to give me wisdom/idea/revelation on how to tackle this problem. Now an idea came to my head which I analysed and it appeared to be a perfect solution to this problem. But when I finally executed this idea (solution), It aggravated my problem. In fact I'm having regrets now. My condition afterwards, now appears to be worse.
Now my confusion: was it the HolySpirit that gave me this "idea" or was it just my subconscious?
When I spoke to my pastor about this, he gave me the analogy of Israelites and the Red sea: God was leading them to a perfect place but there are bound to be obstacles on the way. But I'm finding it hard to believe him. To me, I feel God was only trying to show the Israelites how powerful he was; hence the red sea and other sufferings along the way. BUT my situation is different because I already know that God is all Powerful.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME MEN OF GOD. My faith is being affected. As a matter of fact, i'm now so scared to pray and ask HolySpirit for guidance. I don't pay attention to my pastors sermons anymore! I'M IN WITHDRAWAL MODE! embarassed embarassed embarassed

@CharlyG1, nobky, Elders
"An idea came to your head"
I guess that's where the problem came from.

The idea might have come from your own mind or spirit, or from the devil sef!!
If it's from God, he will give you conviction that he's the one that gave you that idea!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
AquaPetals:

@CharlyG1, nobky, Elders

This is an anonymous forum. Let us know the problem and the solution you came up with.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
AquaPetals:

@CharlyG1, nobky, Elders
Matthew 7:9
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God...

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Bros, don't be discouraged. I don't know your full situation as to whether you prayed sincerely and wanted to be led by the Spirit of God and how far your Christian walk has been to this point. We can't just sharply recognise the voice of someone we are not "familiar" with in the first place. So, only you know your walk with God till this point. If God can't tell you to drop so and so amount as offering for example or to call this or that person for reconciliation (simple instructions), but you want to directly hear from Him regarding marriage/business decisions, then, you may be swinging for the fences.

Nonetheless, we learn obedience to Him by the things we suffer - Heb. 5:8. Please, go back to God and His word to ask Him what happened with an open heart. It may not have been God, and it could still have been Him! We don't just judge purely based on immediate results. Maybe things might get better? Or maybe He gave you the go-ahead but you were not interested to hear further on how He wanted you to go about it? God didn't just ask Moses to build a tabernacle for Him in Exodus 25, He gave Him specifications as to how he should do it. Same applied for Noah and the building of the ark.

But more importantly, if you're a genuine child of God, even if it wasn't God (a case in which you misheard), God has noted it that if it was His Spirit that was leading you, that's how you would have obeyed. And that alone, makes the Father happy. The absolute evidence of love for Him is obedience. Go back to Him. Ask genuinely in the place of prayer and be spiritually sensitive. Eat the Word. Don't be discouraged at all. It is well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AquaPetals(f): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2021
sholay2011:

But more importantly, if you're a genuine child of God, even if it wasn't God (a case in which you misheard), God has noted it that if it was His Spirit that was leading you, that's how you would have obeyed. And that alone, makes the Father happy. The absolute evidence of love for Him is obedience. Go back to Him. Ask genuinely in the place of prayer and be spiritually sensitive. Eat the Word. Don't be discouraged at all. It is well.
very well, I'll try to eat more of the word.

nuttyhnic:
This is an anonymous forum. Let us know the problem and the solution you came up with.
I'm sorry to decline. this forum is not as anonymous as you think. But the issue is business oriented cheesy

Nephilim:
"An idea came to your head"
I guess that's where the problem came from.

The idea might have come from your own mind or spirit, or from the devil sef!!
If it's from God, he will give you conviction that he's the one that gave you that idea!
Now this "conviction", must it be from the scriptures or can it come in another form, say someone else advice or premonition?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
atom080:
@CharlyG1
i'm sorry if my view could be different frm urs.
what i'm trying to explain is that what we xtian term occultic(bad) aren't occultic as we tag them. for example yoga, meditation, tai chi and some few.
let me butress my point sir. in today's modern medicine, there is what we call complementary and alternate medicine(CAM). this is were once called traditional medicine are incorporated to the modern medicine. such as those i listed above, yoga etc.
they have been found potent in curing incurable diseases like cancer etc.
google search it to confirm my assertion. it would be better if you read it on john hopkin hospital or mayo clinic web pages(best hospital and clinic in u.s and the world) to clear doubts.
to be con't...
This guy eh. It's Christians not Xtians.
Go to YouTube and you will see those who are crying for going into the New Age you are here preaching.
Satan is unto you o. New Age has its roots in Babylonian Religion which was started by Nimrod.
Brother repent before it's too late o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
AquaPetals:

@CharlyG1, nobky, Elders

What was the problem??

What was the solution??

Was it biblical??

Did you receive guidance from a support system?

What was the state of your health during this time??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please guys be careful the kind of hotel you enter or you go to lodge, some of these hotels are agents of marine and a portal to marine kingdom, marine spirits is largely at work this period, I have had my fair share of battles with them, they are the most stubborn demons therein. Please watch and pray. Ladies avoid, fake nails, lashes and wigs, even if your pastors wife is wearing it, don't follow her and wear it. Pray on any earring you buy before you wear it, I personally dont wear anyone. A lot of people are possessed by marine spirits but they dont know which is why many ladies are misbehaving these days, wearing very revealing clothes, looking for men to tie down in the marine kingdom. Avoid fornication, masturbation and pornography at all cost, the spirit of lust is out there. Spend your Val with God

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.