Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804739 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adaibeku(f): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2022
MAGNIFY HER MAJESTY'S PRIME

Almighty goddess Sisterfire !
Proud Daughter of scarlet lady !
Love in time of hate!
Morning sun!
She who stabbed Yahweh at his rear with a sharp sword and hide in time.
She who instructed lilith to kill 2million male angels in heaven.i worship
She Jesus fell in love with though they share blood! I respect u
She who drinks the blood of pastors and always call it red wine from paradise.!
Queen Destroyer of heaven !
Your beauty can't be compared with the sun shining in the heaven at morning.!
I worship you and honour you !
You are the sunsum of the kumkun!
I HAIL THEE ,QUEEN OF THE LILITHOUS LESBIANISM

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jman77(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2022
please add me to the group
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lawly: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2022
JMG1:

Wow.it's kinda long but I managed to watch few mins but from what I watched, it is purely the anti-Christ.

Brethren I never knew Islam has this information, just as almost as the Antichrist was mentioned in the bible, they totally exalt him, they mentioned the anti Christ as the savior and will ask people to worship him. From that video, he is described just almost as the bible said he will be.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”

This was mentioned..... But only that Islam already see him as the real God who will come to save them. Smh

Revelation 13:3 “And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.”

They mentioned he will have a wonded head and will be blind in one eye...
Revelation 13:5 “And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.”

Bro you need to repent before you die in your sins, your religion is blind folding you guys and you not seeing anything.

Brethren let's make sure we pick up our cross daily and follow the Lord till the end. The anti-Christ is already being exalted among muslim whoch is yhe reason why he wont have problems ruling the world as he will to all Muslims and so many that he is the one and only God who has come down.

Bro just get yourself out of here, i asked that you willingly ask God to reveal Himself to you with a sincere heart but you decide not to,I wonder what you are afraid of. Anyway we don't need you here anymore. Thank you

GOD bless you brother
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jman77(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
jman77:
please add me to the group
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Starberry123: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=trueking post=95785356]
pls brother, help me with spiritual warfare books from these authors----- Erica mukisa, Emmanuel Omobajesu. email is uduigbam@gmail.com
God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Starberry123: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=jubianose post=95787477]

Pls brother help me with these spiritual books-----Erica Mukisa, Emmanuel Omobajesu books. my email is uduigbam@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Starberry123 post=119120472][/quote]

Ok brother. I can email you Erica's book. But for OmobaJesu you have to search for "Emmanuel OmobaJesu" on YouTube and download his "Talks".

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Sent
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by onefourseven(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Charlyg1

I always have a this weird dream where someone would always give me Marijuana to smoke. I've had this type of dream several times.

Again I had a dream where I was shot in the mouth by a local vigilante, they started searching my bag for weed and razzle which they eventually found. When they asked about the razzle, I didn't deny ownership. This dream keeps reoccurring.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UncleHaba22: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
I don't know about this dream am always having

Am always dream of me still in secondary school I finished several years back
I don't know the meaning

I don't know if someone can help
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2022
UncleHaba22:
I don't know about this dream am always having

Am always dream of me still in secondary school I finished several years back
I don't know the meaning

I don't know if someone can help

It's a dream signifying that there is backwardness operating in your life.

You need to pray against demotion.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UncleHaba22: 2:53am On Dec 23, 2022
nnamdiosu:

It's a dream signifying that there is backwardness operating in your life.

You need to pray against demotion.

cry cry I guess as much

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vaca1: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2023
CharlyG1

Happy New year everyone

[/b]I'm always seeing a woman in dream[b]

The dream happened on different day within a week

First day: I had an altercation with a woman teliing her to look at my eyes that i am very strong, I'm a lion ,I am moving with fire and all that. Next , I started binding and casting and suddenly I woke up and I'm not satisfied with the binding.

Second day: I saw a woman lying on my bed and I screamed at her to get off my bed or she meets her doom.

Third day.:

As I was sleeping with my hubby at night. A woman came and lie down in between in us. I didn't say anything and neither my husband.

I woke in the morning still in the dream and asked my husband who is this woman and why is he keeping quiet. I started yelling at him and told I will tell the kids he has a girlfriend. As I was cursing and shouting, both of them started romancing each other. Then I woke up

I am literally going crazy.
These dreams started as I intensified my prayers.
What's all this ? embarassed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2buffagain(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
CharlyG1:

This revelation speaks of "God's Judgement" that is coming.

It talks about a Great Famine that is coming, Total Collapse of World Economies & Governments, and Disease. There will be plenty plenty plenty deaths. COVID -19 was nothing.

I have not had enough time on my hands. By the grace of God, I will give this interpretation in full details later.

I can confirm the great famine. Been seeing that coming for a while now in my dreams around that same time period.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AyobamiIsaac12: 2:43am On Jan 12, 2023
vaca1:
CharlyG1

Happy New year everyone

First day: I had an altercation with a woman teliing her to look at my eyes that i am very strong, I'm a lion ,I am moving with fire and all that. Next , I started binding and casting and suddenly I woke up and I'm not satisfied with the binding.

Second day: I saw a woman lying on my bed and I screamed at her to get off my bed or she meets her doom.

Third day.:

As I was sleeping with my hubby at night. A woman came and lie down in between in us. I didn't say anything and neither my husband.

I woke in the morning still in the dream and asked my husband who is this woman and why is he keeping quiet. I started yelling at him and told I will tell the kids he has a girlfriend. As I was cursing and shouting, both of them started romancing each other. Then I woke up

The dreams you're getting as a result of your intensified prayers show that your prayers are hitting them badly and they are probably trying to retaliate in the area of your marriage. I'll advise you continue praying those prayers, and start praying for your marriage too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mercury12(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adaibeku:
MAGNIFY HER MAJESTY'S PRIME

Almighty goddess Sisterfire !
Proud Daughter of scarlet lady !
Love in time of hate!
Morning sun!
She who stabbed Yahweh at his rear with a sharp sword and hide in time.
She who instructed lilith to kill 2million male angels in heaven.i worship
She Jesus fell in love with though they share blood! I respect u
She who drinks the blood of pastors and always call it red wine from paradise.!
Queen Destroyer of heaven !
Your beauty can't be compared with the sun shining in the heaven at morning.!
I worship you and honour you !
You are the sunsum of the kumkun!
I HAIL THEE ,QUEEN OF THE LILITHOUS LESBIANISM
This is blasphemy!!!!
Take your ass off here daughter of the Dark.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mercury12:

This is blasphemy!!!!
Take your ass off here daughter of the Dark.
... Really? !!! Y say she is of dark!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Okay...

I feel drawn back here. I guess there's still some more work to be done. This time around it will be fiercer by the grace of God because the enemy is fully out on rampage, and God is going to use many people here to counter him. Hallelujah!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yungevvy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hmm, had a dream last night, where I saw a small, strange-looking serpent-like creature at home. Immediately it saw me, it went into hiding. My spirit felt it was some kind of demonic/malevolent entity. Also, I later had an auditory hallucination(in a semi-awake state) where I repeatedly heard 'zombie apocalypse'.
Don't know if it's because I've been thinking about these kind of things these days(Alien deception, Armageddon, Mark of the beast, etc.). I'm not sure of the interpretation of this dream, but I felt prompted to come to this thread (I've been looking forward to brother charly's posts, since he was last online at around October last year). Lo, and behold, he's back🙂
Welcome back Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
CharlyG1:
Okay...

I feel drawn back here. I guess there's still some more work to be done. This time around it will be fiercer by the grace of God because the enemy is fully out on rampage, and God is going to use many people here to counter him. Hallelujah!
Welcome back sir,
I have drifted away from the Holy Spirit.
I went after the mammon.
I feel so empty.
I believe you came back for me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kuverah(f): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please CharlyG add me to the WhatsApp group. 08147488666
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lanreabbey(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
pls add 08163052686
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
For those that want to be added on the Whatsapp group, you will be added.
Please delete your numbers now so that intruders don't use it to their advantage.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
dadalicious:

Welcome back sir,
I have drifted away from the Holy Spirit.
I went after the mammon.
I feel so empty.
I believe you came back for me

🙂
The Lord is with you. Come back to Him and He will come to you.

Be strengthened and enouraged in Jesus Name.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
yungevvy:
Hmm, had a dream last night, where I saw a small, strange-looking serpent-like creature at home. Immediately it saw me, it went into hiding. My spirit felt it was some kind of demonic/malevolent entity. Also, I later had an auditory hallucination(in a semi-awake state) where I repeatedly heard 'zombie apocalypse'.
Don't know if it's because I've been thinking about these kind of things these days(Alien deception, Armageddon, Mark of the beast, etc.). I'm not sure of the interpretation of this dream, but I felt prompted to come to this thread (I've been looking forward to brother charly's posts, since he was last online at around October last year). Lo, and behold, he's back🙂
Welcome back Sir.

Lol. I'm back by the grace of God.
I will make some posts and teachings by the weekend, by God's grace.

I fear we need God more than ever in these times. We need to grow in the knowledge of God and stand stronger in Him... because evil has grown stronger with continuous sin and rebellion in the world. The enemy has captured many, and by the grace of God, the Lord will use many of us here to set them free. Amen.

About your dream, whatever that serpent may be (maybe an evil friend or demon spirit), your first prayer should be that God exposes it in your life.
By the time that is done, you will know who exactly that serpent is and it will be easier to pray warfare against it and defeat it.

The Lord will give you victory. Amen. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
vaca1:
CharlyG1

Happy New year everyone

Third day.:

Like AyobamiIsaac12 advised, I suggest the same.
Prayer is good, but there needs to be more revelation. And that can happen if you talk to your husband politely and ask him if he is aware of a spirit spouse in his life.

Ask him about his dreams, does he have wet dreams or see himself with a woman in most of his dreams? Ask him that. If your husband is open to you, it will make the whole struggle easy.

If he has been engaging in adultery, let him confess to you. You need to identify where the strange woman (spirit) came from in your husband's life, to effectively channel your prayers in that direction.

You both will need to engage in midnight prayers against this spirit that wants to bring a collapse to your marriage.

I pray the Lord gives you the power to overcome in Jesus Name.. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
onefourseven:
Charlyg1

I always have a this weird dream where someone would always give me Marijuana to smoke. I've had this type of dream several times.

Again I had a dream where I was shot in the mouth by a local vigilante, they started searching my bag for weed and razzle which they eventually found. When they asked about the razzle, I didn't deny ownership. This dream keeps reoccurring.

This dream reveals an attack against you, to thwart your destiny and turn you into something "useless". Sorry for the strong word, i couldn't find any other word to describe this.

You will have to pray hard.
This kind of attack is sent against people who usually have a very bright destiny, particularly smart and intelligent people.

You cannot win this fight in your strength. Cry out to God to help you. And pray against your attackers who are doing witchcraft against you to turn you into someone that God never destined you to be.

You will defeat them in Jesus Name... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by coldzobo: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria is special. Nigeria holds a special place in God's heart.

God is going to use many in Nigeria to reach out to many in the world. So satan will come for many, especially the young and the youths.

In many places on the earth, the Lord is raising an end-time army that He will use to stand against the fierce attack upon the earth unleashed by datan and his demons. In this set of army are fierce ministers of deliverance, working in the spirit of Moses and Elijah (with great anointing of deliverance).

These people will be chased after fiercely to bring them down. They will be greatly targeted.

I expect fierce attacks to come upon the church that should try to prevent or slow down deliverance.

Canada already has such laws that prevents a deliverance minister from helping a homosexual or transgender person from repenting from their wrong ways.

More attacks will come in form of laws to keep the church limited in the area of deliverance. Because deliverance is what people in this world needs and it is only the church that God can use to effect that. So Satan will fight us fiercely.

Note: The agenda to make Nigeria a moslem country is demonic and the work of satan. We must stand fiercely against it.

Keep watch. The days are evil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by thaprofit88: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
CharlyG1:
For those that want to be added on the Whatsapp group, you will be added.
Please delete your numbers now so that intruders don't use it to their advantage.

God bless you.
Please add me bro Charles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.