Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805714 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Sanguine:

But he cannot delete the number from your mention.

Once you quote a post, the quoted post cannot be modified. Next time, rather than quoting the post (like in this case where you want the person to delete his contact), just tag the person's name and pass the information.

God bless you sir.
It's deleted. Thank you!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HopeOfGlory11: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Good morning everyone, please kindly add this number.........i will like to join the christian group, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peak11(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peak11(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by youngreva(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Tjayjosh post=124844500]
You have been added to the group. You can delete your number now.[/quote
I need to be added please.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peak11(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
CharlyG1:

You have been added. Please remove your number from your post. God bless you.
Some vicious demons are making my life a living hell. They drag me through disgusting mud and go live on radio to make mockery of me. The radio station they presently use to cast aspersion on me is Joy 96.5 FM Otukpo, Benue state. Please, I need all the help I can get in terms of prayers and counselling to enable me overcome the unnatural,dehumanising and despicable situation that I am trapped in. The mudslinging and debasing live radio session is usually anchored by a Joy FM 96.5 OAP named UDEH ADOLE in conjuction with DEMONS, WITCHES and WIZARDS and it is transmitted LIVE in IDOMA and ENGLISH languages. I am always entranced by this entities before they start their hatchette job on radio hence leaving me with faint memory of what was said and done. Pls, if u have audio copy of the demonic broadcasts, kindly send it to me on WhasApp via 08032133344 for review and reflection.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
HopeOfGlory11:
Good morning everyone, please kindly add this number 1.....8 i will like to join the christian group, thank you.
You have been added. You can now delete your number.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
Peak11:
Pls, add me to the group: 0803.......44
You have been added to the group. Please delete your number.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HopeOfGlory11: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Tjayjosh:

You have been added. You can now delete your number.
THANKS SIR

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kolawolemonsuru: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
SYPTOMS OF MALARIA & HUNGER
CharlyG1:
I had a dream this morning, where I was taken into the political affairs of Nigeria. Someone kept referring to Bola Ahmed Tinubu as "late", while giving a political announcement.

I was asking myself why the man (a politician) was referring to him as "late". I kept moving close to the man to hear very well. The man repeated the word like three times, and I woke up from the dream. It occurred to me that he had died just a day after or within the space of a day or two when the announcement was made in that dream.

I pray for the Mercy of God upon Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray he comes to repentance from his wrong ways. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniboi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2buffagain(m): 2:33am On Aug 30, 2023
I want to suggest again that a link be posted for the group, and then the group set up to put people on a wait-list when they try to join the group through the link. You can then prayerfully approve or reject the persons on the list. It's possible to do this on Whatsapp to protect the privacy of people here and their numbers from nefarious individuals.

I have also sent a DM to the 2 mods I see. I would like to join. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2023
eniboi:
Pls add me to the group
Done.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by IsanableGod: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please add my no to the group
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by coputa(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tjayjosh:

You have been added to the group. Please delete your number.
please add me to the group
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
coputa:
please add me to the group
You have been added. You can delete your number now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
IsanableGod:
Please add my no to the group
Done. You can delete your number now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by IsanableGod: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tjayjosh:

Thank you for adding me,I can't delete because you quoted me

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by coputa(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2023
Tjayjosh:

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
coputa:
Please add this number to the group 08035... 893
Done
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Starberry123: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
I sent you my no on your email.pls add me in the Christian WhatsApp group. Tanks so much.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Starberry123: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tjayjosh:

Done.
. Pls add me to the WhatsApp group, I sent you an email. Pls check it and thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shegsman58(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2023
@CharlyG1
I've got questions for you. Now while i was young, though i never saw any kind of spirit or angels but i dream and see visions. I once dreamt at age 6 where my friends and i were coming from a particular place when i saw a very huge monster roaming around on a land that has not been bought as at then and filled with bushes. I started running in the dream till i woke. I also once had a dream where i was standing at the gate of hell (can't remember what exactly i was doing there).
But then i started masturbating at age 7, though i didn't know what i was doing nor did i know that what i was doing was a sin but i later got to realize at age 12 so i started struggling to stop. As at this point, i had already stopped having meaningful dreams and i knew within me that i had deviated from the will of God for my life coz i know i have a calling. It was obvious to people in the church even at a tender age. So i kept on struggling till i realize i had to bring in the the God factor to conquer masturbation...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shegsman58(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2023
... So i gave my life to christ and try to stop masturbating but after some weeks, i relapse. When ever this happens, i lose the confidence to go to God so i believe God won't hear my prayer, so i would stop praying and reading the bible and i would keep masturbating. So it intensified that at a point i started having sexual acts in dreams and releasing sperms in reality and i something started pressing me in my sleep but i still understood what the name of jesus can do, so it saved me.... So it continued till july this year. I gave my life to christ again and there was a new set of apostle in my church that rekindle the fire of revival in the church and i was always energized in my spirit. So for 5 wks nw, i've nt masturbated but in the first 3 wks, i still had those sperm releasing dreams. Then on the friday night of the 3rd wk, a demon pressed me (it has done that the previous wk nd made me release sperm) but this time, after strtggling something told me to raise my leg and i did and i was able to stand.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shegsman58(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2023
..and that night, i conquered the spirit, so i keep on reading the bible and praying for d holy spirit baptism. My no.1 question, i normally hear utterances but i don't want to say them out coz i feel its the memory of tongues i heard other apostle say, so how do i know if its really tongues from the spirit, what should i do if its really utterance from the spirit and how do i differentiate my mind speaking from God speaking? coz i chat with my mind a lot and i hear advises from it whenever i'm tempted to masturbated. i sometimes hear my mimd laugh and whenever it does, i feel like it can't be God coz i don't think God laughs. My dream now makes a little sense.... No.2 question, How do i battle sinful thought? No.3, is my soul connected to any form of spirit and how do i build an altar to destroy the connection?. No.4, can i get my vision and dream gift back.
I'm currently 18 and i still need tips on how to conquer masturbation completely.... Thanks for reading
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
@shegsman58
For the fact you have the call of God in your life means God and the devil have interest in you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shegsman58(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
trueking:
@shegsman58
For the fact you have the call of God in your life means God and the devil have interest in you, God to help you serve him and hence some gifts, and the devil to stop you by all means, believe me if you don't deal with that masturbation of a thing you may not amount to anything in your service to God, the spirits behind the act will fight you, but the way out is maintain a systemic and consistent prayer life, pray for example 30mins every morning and 30mins every evening or before you go to bed.
Thank you sir but i struggle to pray for long not due to distractions, i just run out of points but i can study the bible 4 hrs. Some guys said i need the holy spirit baptism to do this... One more thing is i stop when someone comes in wen am praying, even to pray in the midnight na problem due to fear... Pls sir how do i deal with it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
shegsman58:

Thank you sir but i struggle to pray for long not due to distractions, i just run out of points but i can study the bible 4 hrs. Some guys said i need the holy spirit baptism to do this... One more thing is i stop when someone comes in wen am praying, even to pray in the midnight na problem due to fear... Pls sir how do i deal with it
Hi, to pray for long without running out of what to say, maintain a prayer routine, have particular times and place where you pray every day, then get a prayer outline before you start praying, so you know what you are going to pray about, start with confessions of sins everytime, then praise and worship, list your prayer needs get scriptures to back each one ( allocate time for each prayer point like 5 to 10 mins each or as you wish, also depending on how important or urgent the prayer point is )end with praise and thanksgiving. There are books like ' Prayer Rain ' by D.K Olukoya you can use to help you, download it on your phone so you have it with you at all times to use, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shegsman58(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
trueking:

Hi, to pray for long without running out of what to say, maintain a prayer routine, have particular times and place where you pray every day, then get a prayer outline before you start praying, so you know what you are going to pray about, start with confessions of sins everytime, then praise and worship, list your prayer needs get scriptures to back each one ( allocate time for each prayer point like 5 to 10 mins each or as you wish, also depending on how important or urgent the prayer point is )end with praise and thanksgiving. There are books like ' Prayer Rain ' by D.K Olukoya you can use to help you, download it on your phone so you have it with you at all times to use, God bless.
Thank you for being of great help
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jayrcohen96: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hello People of God. I had a dream that was scary and I can't figure it out. Though I have prayed to JESUS and tried to figure it out through scripture and the WORD the meaning is still elusive. BACKGROUND: In the past I have done WITCHCRAFT & WIZARDRY and contacted the Cult People who drink blood and even the Marine Spirits. I have payed the price for my SIN and bathed in the BLOOD OF JESUS to redeem myself. I now seek the meaning to my dream I had which has perplexed me. I woke up at (12-4AM) and read scripture and prayed but I still cannot figure out this scary dream. Am I a witch or wizard? I do not know. Though I follow the ways of YHVH Elohim and RUACH ELOHIM I still cannot figure out this scary dream. Here is the dream I had:
Walking nto Dante's house. I see Dante coming out of a store and I walk with him. He says something about people just hanging out at his house but not contributing and he points out a guy hanging out by his car and says "Like him.". Dante disappears and I am at his door. I realize I am not wearing a shirt but I am unphased by it. I go inside the house and head back towards the kitchen. There are some people here including a woman not wearing a shirt. They go into another room. I open the refridgerator and look for ma drink. There is a pepsi but it has already been opened so I leave it in there. A woman comes and talks to me about something spiritual. She is standing by the back wall. I "examine" her aura and I can see an aura that is clear but has waves of energy swirling around. I make the triangle with my two hand (Like I did to draw down the moon the other night). I look through tyhe triangle at her and can see her aura more clearly. Dante comes and he has a case of pepsi and he goes to the fridge. He leaves. I go to the fridge looking for a pepsi but all I can find is a sprite. I take it, open it and strart drinking. There are two women by the back table, one is standing and the other is naked and lying on the table. I realize I am dreaming at this point. I go up to the naked woman and I say, "Do you realize you are in a dream right now?". She answers but I cannot hear her answer very clearly. I say to her "Can you repeat that?" and she responds by saying something like "I can't repeat everyuthing I say". I go to the other end of the table where her legs are and I am intending to have sex with her. shocked

I need deliverance and plan to get it soon. I don't want these lustful thoughts and SIN to impact my life in a negative way. I will keep praying to JESUS and bathing in the BLOOD OF JESUS but I fear the demons have a hold on me. The other day I lay in my bed and heard voices that told me I am SATAN and they stab my foot and it hurt alot. Then They stab me in the EYE and I felt pain there. I see Marine spirits and ANGELS all the time but I cannot get through to them. Am I a WIzard or Witch? I am scared. Why did I wake up in dream ooo. Oh. AM not sure if I am blessed by JESUS or if SATAN has his hold on me. Please HELP!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sanguine(f): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
jayrcohen96:
Hello People of God. I had a dream that was scary and I can't figure it out. Though I have prayed to JESUS and tried to figure it out through scripture and the WORD the meaning is still elusive. BACKGROUND: In the past I have done WITCHCRAFT & WIZARDRY and contacted the Cult People who drink blood and even the Marine Spirits. I have payed the price for my SIN and bathed in the BLOOD OF JESUS to redeem myself. I now seek the meaning to my dream I had which has perplexed me. I woke up at (12-4AM) and read scripture and prayed but I still cannot figure out this scary dream. Am I a witch or wizard? I do not know. Though I follow the ways of YHVH Elohim and RUACH ELOHIM I still cannot figure out this scary dream. Here is the dream I had:
Walking nto Dante's house. I see Dante coming out of a store and I walk with him. He says something about people just hanging out at his house but not contributing and he points out a guy hanging out by his car and says "Like him.". Dante disappears and I am at his door. I realize I am not wearing a shirt but I am unphased by it. I go inside the house and head back towards the kitchen. There are some people here including a woman not wearing a shirt. They go into another room. I open the refridgerator and look for ma drink. There is a pepsi but it has already been opened so I leave it in there. A woman comes and talks to me about something spiritual. She is standing by the back wall. I "examine" her aura and I can see an aura that is clear but has waves of energy swirling around. I make the triangle with my two hand (Like I did to draw down the moon the other night). I look through tyhe triangle at her and can see her aura more clearly. Dante comes and he has a case of pepsi and he goes to the fridge. He leaves. I go to the fridge looking for a pepsi but all I can find is a sprite. I take it, open it and strart drinking. There are two women by the back table, one is standing and the other is naked and lying on the table. I realize I am dreaming at this point. I go up to the naked woman and I say, "Do you realize you are in a dream right now?". She answers but I cannot hear her answer very clearly. I say to her "Can you repeat that?" and she responds by saying something like "I can't repeat everyuthing I say". I go to the other end of the table where her legs are and I am intending to have sex with her. shocked

I need deliverance and plan to get it soon. I don't want these lustful thoughts and SIN to impact my life in a negative way. I will keep praying to JESUS and bathing in the BLOOD OF JESUS but I fear the demons have a hold on me. The other day I lay in my bed and heard voices that told me I am SATAN and they stab my foot and it hurt alot. Then They stab me in the EYE and I felt pain there. I see Marine spirits and ANGELS all the time but I cannot get through to them. Am I a WIzard or Witch? I am scared. Why did I wake up in dream ooo. Oh. AM not sure if I am blessed by JESUS or if SATAN has his hold on me. Please HELP!

You don't pray to Jesus. You pray to the Father; GOD, in the Name of Jesus.

You can start your own deliverance by praying the right way.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chudi1: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2023
hello good morning house.

I love what GOD is using our bro charlyg1 in doing in this forum and also the contributions of everybody.

GOD bless us all

pls bro charlyg1 am very much interested in that whassap group but I can't spread my number here reasons best known to me.

but pls this is my Gmail account just say hi so that I will send it to you for my inclusion thanks.

chudisonmkv9@gmail.com.

thanks for your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.