Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (14870 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol.... You have said it all....... Reddington is simply brilliant... No other words to use...
.... Now that he has joined the cabal.. It appears he wants to destroy them inside out..... I can't wait for Liz to find out what's connecting her and Raymond...
I know some peeps want to be suprised/shocked when that truth is out but ill be disappointed if hes anything other than her father.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Rise up by Andra Day

Thanks so much...
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
0luwajuwon:
OK,
its like your favourite series
is on mid break till February.

...which is? Hope you don't mean Empire?
The Blacklist is a major favorite for me too, besides Game of thrones. I'm into crime/investigation/thriller series; documentaries or movies. The rest I watch for watching sake
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...which is? Hope you don't mean Empire?
The Blacklist is a major favorite for me too, besides Game of thrones. I'm into crime/investigation/thriller series; documentaries or movies. The rest I watch for watching sake
season 10...mehn I like this Episode...I like the way Reddington finished Peter....This is the best season film.for me

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Unfathomable: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
" I am the CIA director of clandestine services" and puff! his lights go out. If only he had listened to Red and exonerated Liz..he would have lived a little longer with his wicked position
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Rise up by Andra Day
That song played when the Cabal attacked Cooper's hideout, do you know?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2016
ITbomb:

That song played when the Cabal attacked Cooper's hideout, do you know?
The Lamb by little scream.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
I've noticed for sometime now that there are 2 active The Blacklist threads on this section. Waited for the mod to shut down one and leave the other to no avail, then finally deduced that none of them were aware. Hence, I hereby implore the mods of this section to do something about this as soon as possible.

Cc: UjSizzle, prof800, Briareos
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Unfathomable: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2016
koice:
I've noticed for sometime now that there are 2 active The Blacklist threads on this section. Waited for the mod to shut down one and leave the other to no avail, then finally deduced that none of them were aware. Hence, I hereby implore the mods of this section to do something about this as soon as possible.

Cc: UjSizzle, prof800, Briareos

I think this is rather selfish. there are multiple threads of certain series on here. empire / game of thrones have other threads too and there's no one calling for any to be closed.

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Unfathomable: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I see emotions all wrapped up in this Navabi-Ressler-Elizabeth saga. Navabi has a good reason for helping Keane besides the fact that she's indebted to Raymond, she doesn't want Keane and Ressler in the same space. Ressler is now her man and she's protecting her territory by keeping Keane at bay. Unfortunately, Ressler is just too wrapped up in Lizzy's business that he thinks he's protecting or keeping her safe by being close to her. It wouldn't be the first time he let her go..what's to stop him from doing it again if he feels she's in Danger in his custody? If Ressler takes Liz in (I doubt, i think Raymond would rescue her ), the cabal is going down for sure. First casualty, the CIA director
Hutchins....Hutchins...Hutchins!! I was right afterall, she's part of the Cabal. Mehn, the Cabal members are such snakes...she pretended as If she never knew Solomon from anywhere, Poor Raven. Is this how she dies? #Shocked
With Navabi out of the task force...i see a scorned woman already. Liz better watch her back, trust me...she's going to take it out on Liz

you are actually accurate on the highlighted. were you part of the writing team? a few of ur predictions have been right on the money tongue

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Well well well..there's a possibility that Catherina Rostova is very much alive which brings a different angle to the relationship between Liz and Red. Red called Catherina the keeper of Secrets..im beginning to think Raymond is keeping tabs on Lizzy (the most important thing that could bring Catherina back) to catch Catherina to protect his sordid secrets OR it might just be both ie Raymond is Lizzy's Dad but still wants to catch Catherina * dunno*
With The Blacklist...you never know
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Unfathomable: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
no highlights
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good old astute Mr Kaplan was caught napping on the job with head phones and all while her janitors dropped like flies...very much unlike her. Raymond's biggest fan Devry (thought I was) was crazy enough to take a bullet to the chest for him *dude was dying anyway*. Marcus Calegeri must be very slow to think Reddington would walk into that "Shell meeting" without a plan B..
On a lighter note, the task force is back with Ressler and Navabi at each other's throat cheesy Annnd. ..what a time for Lizzy to fall pregnant
*singing*
Tommy is a papa, heehiiheehiihoooo!!
Lizzy is a mama, heehiiheehiihoooo!!! grin *can't stop laughing*
Raymond would go completely Red when he finds out, Sorry Ray..Lizzy is hooked

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Good old astute Mr Kaplan was caught napping on the job with head phones and all while her janitors dropped like flies...very much unlike her. Raymond's biggest fan Devry (thought I was) was crazy enough to take a bullet to the chest for him *dude was dying anyway*. Marcus Calegeri must be very slow to think Reddington would walk into that "Shell meeting" without a plan B..
On a lighter note, the task force is back with Ressler and Navabi at each other's throat cheesy Annnd. ..what a time for Lizzy to fall pregnant
*singing*
Tommy is a papa, heehiiheehiihoooo!!
Lizzy is a mama, heehiiheehiihoooo!!! grin *can't stop laughing*
Raymond would go completely Red when he finds out, Sorry Ray..Lizzy is hooked
I am more interested in Navabi and Ressler. They are so damn matured, unlike the theatrics of Tommy and Liz... Nice review as usual.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by fulfillbill(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Still on the s3 ep4...

Am biting my cake slowly
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I am more interested in Navabi and Ressler. They are so damn matured, unlike the theatrics of Tommy and Liz... Nice review as usual.

Lol...

Dont you think Navabi is wasting her time with Ressler and missing out on a sincere man who's crazy about her..crazy enough to change the password of "the box" to NAVABI? I love Haram...he's such a cute nerd, she should atleast appreciate him angry , as for TomLiz grin I leave them to Raymond
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Echatbook: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good morning ya'all I just wanna introduce you to a newly released app tagged "Naija Connect" it is a social messenger like whatsapp but better than whatsapp and the best part it has all the features a movie freak like you and I like. Ability to get latest movie release, ability to download just about any movie/tv series you want right from the app and also many more. Simply download the app using the below link and then message me +2347059717498.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger
Thanks,
The NaijaConnect Team
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Just found out that Elizabeth Keane (Megan Boone) is actually pregnant in real life so they had to incorporate it into the story line..Hmmmnn
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by OchukoisBlack(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bumped into this thread tonight. The Blacklist is everything... Love love James Spader right from the days of Boston Legal.
Looking forward to reading more astute analysis from u guys...
Episodes 9&10 of season 3 remains my favs, watched n rewathched and will still rewatch.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
OchukoisBlack:
Bumped into this thread tonight. The Blacklist is everything... Love love James Spader right from the days of Boston Legal.
Looking forward to reading more astute analysis from u guys...
Episodes 9&10 of season 3 remains my favs, watched n rewathched and will still rewatch.

Lol..."The Director", heart racing episodes I tell ya. My best still is S2E19 though..still have it, still watch it smiley
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol Navabi

"Nothing personal...you sucked in bed" Oh laaaawd!! cheesy

Ouch!! Take that Ressler!! *now waiting for Haram's score card* wink lipsrsealed

Hell hath no fury like a woman fired!! It took Haram the "unappreciated" to get her back into the task force with his fake*recommendation..imagine?! Dude is such a great colleague and friend, tries to make everyone happy and comfortable. Hope he doesn't turn out be some spy, i would hate it if they had to screw up his character. Meanwhile I want Laura Hutchins very Dead for killing Raven Wright...can't wait to see Lizzy's mum.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol..."The Director", heart racing episodes I tell ya. My best still is S2E19 though..still have it, still watch it smiley
The episode about the Uzbekistan warlord, I ve watched it more than 5 times

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
ITbomb:

The episode about the Uzbekistan warlord, I ve watched it more than 5 times

The episode on "Leonard Caul" (the man who invented the fulcrum) where Reddington almost died
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ipledge10(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Just found out that Elizabeth Keane (Megan Boone) is actually pregnant in real life so they had to incorporate it into the story line..Hmmmnn
wow that's interesting. . .I like the way they twist story line in season films...I guess

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Awwww....
So basically Lizzy's mum left Reddington for her husband? Come to think of it. ..starting a family with someone like Raymond is completely crazy. Dude was into planning and executing operations etc for the Naval Intelligence, never at a certain place for a long time and to top it all off..he's a chronic womaniser grin . Still love my Raymond Reddington though kiss . Can't wait to see this Ca-tha-rina-Ros-to-va

*love the way it rolls out from my mouth*

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2016
......... Waoh!!! That artwork is damn beautiful: so vivid and straight to the point. For once, I saw fear in Reddington's eyes.
..... Elizabeth is blinded by love, she doesn't see that she is heading for the same path her mother walked. I have this feeling that she might have a miscarriage. There are just too many people after Reddington and she will likely feel the heat.
..... I love the slow, building chemistry between Navabi and Ressler...

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
The past 3 episodes has been an interesting build up to some very heart racing episodes to come... can't wait, meanwhile
**Ca-tha-rina-Ros-to-va weee not lespect hasef now o**
What's she trying to do? Blackmail Reddington using Lizzy as bait? Issorai; her borry wee teeh her cheesy . Reddington is now VERY SURE she is alive!!
This episode is the reason folks should make sure the cameras on their devices are covered
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
solomonbrown64:
......... Waoh!!! That artwork is damn beautiful: so vivid and straight to the point. For once, I saw fear in Reddington's eyes.
..... Elizabeth is blinded by love, she doesn't see that she is heading for the same path her mother walked. I have this feeling that she might have a miscarriage. There are just too many people after Reddington and she will likely feel the heat.
..... I love the slow, building chemistry between Navabi and Ressler...

She is, completely. Tom is an absolute chameleon, it takes someone like Red to see through such people. Thought she would be angry with him for going on a diamond heist with his Ex GF, but she wasn't undecided angry
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

She is, completely. Tom is an absolute chameleon, it takes someone like Red to see through such people. Thought she would be angry with him for going on a diamond heist with his Ex GF, but she wasn't undecided angry
When he saved tom she can be annoying at times.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yeah, I was shocked to see her just ignore the fact that he was with his ex for a robbery. Tom was trained to be anyone and it's quite difficult to know who he truly is. Elizabeth is being fooled and it might be too late for her whenever she finally see him for whom he truly is.
It's just like Red said that, she is hell bent on discovering the perils he keeps warning of herself. A dumb move, but that's what happens when someone is so in love

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

When he saved tom she can be annoying at times.

...pregnancy hormones getting the best of her, hope she knows what she's doing especially with Tom
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Yeah, I was shocked to see her just ignore the fact that he was with his ex for a robbery. Tom was trained to be anyone and it's quite difficult to know who he truly is. Elizabeth is being fooled and it might be too late for her whenever she finally see him for whom he truly is.
It's just like Red said that, she is hell bent on discovering the perils he keeps warning of herself. A dumb move, but that's what happens when someone is so in love

She'll learn the hard way, atleast she has Raymond's shoulder to cry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Court Restrains Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.