Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (14867 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
What does that painting even means
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
What does that painting even means

I think she's trying to hint that Elizabeth will be Red's undoing...trying to kill Red wouldn't be a smart thing to do, except she uses Lizzy

On second thought, I think the Rostova Red is looking for is Lizzy's Dad...
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
http://masterherald.com/the-blacklist-season-3-episode-17-to-see-possible-death-of-a-regular-character/36613/

Oh well? I think Lizzy's due to give birth so she has to take a break...my guess is, she's the one who's going to get shot
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by adadioranmah(f): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Forwetinnah:
http://masterherald.com/the-blacklist-season-3-episode-17-to-see-possible-death-of-a-regular-character/36613/

Oh well? I think Lizzy's due to give birth so she has to take a break...my guess is, she's the one who's going to get shot

It should be Tom because if Lizzy dies, how are we going to find out what her relationship with Red is?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
adadioranmah:

It should be Tom because if Lizzy dies, how are we going to find out what her relationship with Red is?

..sweerie, I never said Lizzy was going to die. I said "shot" and the writers might just keep her in coma/in a hospital till she's done nursing her 'real baby' and then she gets back to work . Was just speculating though, besides the article said "Tom or Liz would die OR BE SERIOUSLY INJURED" So I go with the second scenario. Megan Boone will need time off to nurse her baby..wouldn't she? Besides not everyone who gets shot dies, Red was shot in S2 but he's still alive
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mr Solomon is the next name on Reddington's Blacklist..dude is sooooo dead cheesy !! Hope he confesses what happened to Raven Wright before he dies

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lizzy's so head strong it's beginning to irritate me. Just imagine the number of people who lost their lives all for her stubbornness. First she made her existence public against Reddington's advice...now the backlash is coming from all angles yet she still wouldn't listen!! Like hell angry angry !!! The most painful is the poor pianist who died clinging to Haram...i don vex.
Oh, Solo is sooooo dead angry , infact extra ordinarily DEAD!! I sincerely hope Tom/Jacob is worth all the sacrifice.
Agent Navabi is a sharp shooter...go girl!
*pow, pow!!*
"The next one's in your head...hands where I can see them now!!!!"
Haahaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
.... .... What a wedding!!!.....Tom will always be Tom, being married won't change him...
... I thought Navabi was hot, damn!!!!... Tom's ex-girlfriend is super hot!!!!.....
.... They won't stop coming for Elizabeth, what a miserable life she is living, always looking over her shoulders....
... Anyway, great episode, I really missed the show...

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats to Megan Boone. ..can't wait to have her back on the show.

Said it...Lizzy's out for now. Felt really sorry for Red, dude couldn't even get himself into his car. What a blow.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... .... What a wedding!!!.....Tom will always be Tom, being married won't change him...
... I thought Navabi was hot, damn!!!!... Tom's ex-girlfriend is super hot!!!!.....
.... They won't stop coming for Elizabeth, what a miserable life she is living, always looking over her shoulders....
... Anyway, great episode, I really missed the show...

As in eehn?
In Tom's words. .."you always wanted a shot-gun wedding", and she garrit . Fireworks everywhere, eish!! Agnes will be badder than her G-pop, imagine the noise she came into the World with?
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Unfathomable: 4:04pm On May 09, 2016
See what the Cat dragged in..Laura Hutchins, lol

"Laura's as crooked as a dog's hind leg" - Red
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seriously though...what was Mr Kaplan thinking when she planned Tom and Agnes' escape knowing Elizabeth was very much alive? Liz has been a target for as long as anyone can remember.

Anyhoo, The Blacklist will be back next week Thursday..keep a date with season4!

I don't even want to think Red killed the poor doctor because he thought Liz actually died angry
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by lilEmir3(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why did Tom kill Mr Solomon if he knew liz was alive? undecided
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilEmir3:
Why did Tom kill Mr Solomon if he knew liz was alive? undecided

I don't think Solomon is dead though he deserves it..he was initially hired to kill Liz until Alexander's people reached him with a new deal to kidnap her.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I don't think Solomon is dead though he deserves it..he was initially hired to kill Liz until Alexander's people reached him with a new deal to kidnap her.
Dont they all (well most) deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2016
I knew Agnes was going to have a very normal life indeed tongue, some kids are just made for trouble...poor baby came into the World with guns blazing, I'm sure by now she thinks the sound of gun shots are lullabies kiss . I envy her grin

Okayy!! The Blacklist just went from Action Thriller to Weird Horror with that Estaban removing his glass eyes, the severed headand all...hmmn, i have a feeling we have a lot coming this season
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
"You tell me who the head worked for...you keep the money" grin
Navabi is back with her stay-away-from-liz, agent Russler attitude. Jealous much? undecided
"Well you know how it works, the American government has deals with all kinds of scumbags "- Agent Russler

Tell me about it Russy boi...we have one over here (supported by the American Government) messing everything up, story of our lives
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..sweerie, I never said Lizzy was going to die. I said "shot" and the writers might just keep her in coma/in a hospital till she's done nursing her 'real baby' and then she gets back to work . Was just speculating though, besides the article said "Tom or Liz would die OR BE SERIOUSLY INJURED" So I go with the second scenario. Megan Boone will need time off to nurse her baby..wouldn't she? Besides not everyone who gets shot dies, Red was shot in S2 but he's still alive
Those that write Hollywood movies are always brilliant. Something like this happened in Criminal Minds. When JJ, one of the FBI agents became pregnant in real life, the pregnancy was written as part of the movie. A recurring cast, William LaMontagne of the NOPD, was brought in as her boyfriend. When she was delivered of her son, he became a recurring cast. This happened twice. Both pregnancies and children were written as part of the show.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Those that write Hollywood movies are always brilliant. Something like this happened in Criminal Minds. When JJ, one of the FBI agents became pregnant in real life, the pregnancy was written as part of the movie. A recurring cast, William LaMontagne of the NOPD, was brought in as her boyfriend. When she was delivered of her son, he became a recurring cast. This happened twice. Both pregnancies and children were written as part of the show.

Very true, Indeed they are..their scripts for the most part are believable not far fetched especially the ones handling investigation/crime series/movies. One can easily relate as they're most times real occurances with Fictitious twist and they're well researched. You watch some of these stuffs and you begin to understand why assets like Bin Laden can't be dead. Shiiit really goes down in the intelligence circle
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by rossyc(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Interesting series.. Am about watching season three...

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
rossyc:
Interesting series.. Am about watching season three...

You should.. wink

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't think Alexander is Lizzy's Dad at all...what father after looking for his daughter for 26 years treats his granddaughter so shabbily, a new born for that matter? He takes Liz and makes sure she's always with him and leaves Agnes in the hands of those Cuban savages? (Not once but twice) Na so!! I'm sure he's going to start blackmailing Liz with Agnes soon..he's just using her to get back at Red undecided
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by lilEmir3(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
wont watch season 4 until its complete,,cant spent my thursday night drawing out plans on how red is gonna kill mr Kirk
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
lilEmir3:
wont watch season 4 until its complete,,cant spent my thursday night drawing out plans on how red is gonna kill mr Kirk
Till next year may Goodluck.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by lilEmir3(m): 2:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Till next year may Goodluck.
Ehn?? shocked Will be coming here for spoilers den
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
So Red get mind to kill Mr. Kaplan. Dembe in his right mind should know that he is not safe with Red. Liz will forever hate Red for killing (or at least shooting Mr Kaplan)

THe way I am seeing this, the producers are about to wrap up the show, Red will be exposed as a villain and that will set up the stage for his eventual take down by the taskforce
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
ITbomb:
So Red get mind to kill Mr. Kaplan. Dembe in his right mind should know that he is not safe with Red. Liz will forever hate Red for killing (or at least shooting Mr Kaplan)

THe way I am seeing this, the producers are about to wrap up the show, Red will be exposed as a villain and that will set up the stage for his eventual take down by the taskforce

Lol....do you think Red really killed Mr Kaplan? I think it was just a scare to send a message to Dembe et al not to stage the same mess Kate pulled off. Afterall he gave her an entire hectare to build and start a new life on, far from civilisation grin . The Raymond I know will make sure his target is really dead after putting enough bullet holes in them before he walks away. Anyway let's see how it goes...i dont think the show is ending this season though.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by loverboi97(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Episode 2 of seaason 4 is out.I love dat movie like mofe daku ;DEpisode 2 of seaason 4 is out.I love dat movie like mofe daku

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by loverboi97(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Episode 2 of season four is out,make sure to download it
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2016
loverboi97:
Episode 2 of seaason 4 is out.I love dat movie like mofe daku ;DEpisode 2 of seaason 4 is out.I love dat movie like mofe daku

Mbok...E ma daku o cheesy
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmnn...Quantico's Simon is "The Blacklist's" Miles McGrath. Always knew there was an angle to Alexander's desperate search for Liz than what he's letting on. That Father -Daughter love search was too wishy washy for me..and I'm still very sure he isn't Lizzy's Dad because Reddington said something along the lines of "a woman he believes is his daughter".
And Wow...Mr Kaplan is one strong woman, Reddington is donzo. He just added one more deadly enemy to the long list of people who want him really dead, anyways. .Reddington might just be the one who sent whoever to rescue her.
What the hell is Class A weaponry? So the US genetically makes deadly viral pathogens for the purpose of warfare, selling and destroying continents like ours? shocked Why not keep the antidotes and destroy those damned diseases?? I give up!! angry
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by orizon(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rili all these hailings for blacklist,I tink is to overated,Raymond is way to powerful n all to knowing,even Obama ain't DAT powerful, Raymond has to much power makes d film predictable n less interesting, even jack Bauer wasn't dese powerful, makes d rest of d actors looks like pawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Court Restrains Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.