Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,716 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) (48341 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Homeless Teenager Receives N1m Airtel Scholarship On Touching Lives / Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by TheNextAce: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Though I walk through the valley of death, i took a look at my life...i realise that there is nothing left....cos i have been laughed at ....
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
shiinihost:
i remember one kid i taught during my NYSC days had to come all the way to a food shack to study, using the dim rays of light emanating from the kerosene lantern in the food shack. .... embarassed her parents couldn't afford kerosene to power their lantern.
the painful part of it is that she may eventually earn a degree and not get a job bearing In mind WE ARE IN NIGERIA. it's always by who knows the man that knows the man
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by rita25(f): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
now am singing bring it on by psquare"i don't care who u are ,where u've been and what you do just as long as ur chasing money do whats right never give up on it. bring it on bring it on are u ready?'

1 Like

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Joeace3000(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Who will be serious and those that won't never will or will only become when it's too late

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by wexyee: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2015
20pounds:
True...so true cry cry

Some clowns use their school fees to host birthdays for their girlfriends. Others while away their time in clubs.

The truth is: he who lives by the sword, dies by it. If your father stole Nigerian's money to train you in scholl; you'll never concentrate in your studies. Our prayer is that the money should always distract you.
too harsh words. His father's sins should neva affect him
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Who bring this thing come FP?

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Pidggin(f): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Truly inspiring, unfortunately she may soon be married off to her grand father's age mate and her dreams will most likely become a nightmare.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Austin4lif: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2015
She is studying the act of terrorism and u are here saying dreams?
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Annapecky:
Touchin...bt u sure say no b sales of d day she dy calculate?
I was about to say the same thing
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Touching indeed, while some who are financially privileged are misbehaving sad
exactly...i have friends who got rich parents ,but would repudiate higher learning and ambitions that would make them better persons...
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2015
vimi:
Just Believe smiley there's simply no excuse iin life to fail. cool
a righteous man fall (fail) 7 times and still get back up.

Many people have failed many times in life but still get back up. There is nothing wrong in failing but there is something wrong in lossing hope when you fail. cool

Checked the histroy of bulb light. That guy failed more than 100 times before he do create a bulb. check many histroy! You will find out that most of them have failed many times in life but still get back up.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by philcz(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
She is studying the act of terrorism and u are here saying dreams?
Sometimes, it is better to keep quiet than to talk and expose your ignorance..PHILCZ 2015
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by YANDE800(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
yeahhhh

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by gbagyiza: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
determination is d key to achieving once dream in life...this r d kind of post we need here.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
her dreams will not die!
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
a righteous man fall (fail) 7 times and still get back up.

Many people have failed many times in life but still get back up. There is nothing wrong in failing but there is something wrong in lossing hope when you fail. cool

Checked the histroy of bulb light. That guy failed more than 100 times before he do create a bulb. check many histroy! You will find out that most of them have failed many times in life but still get back up.
. Love the spirit!!! Are uu an entrepreneur?? cheesy
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2015
vimi:
. Love the spirit!!! Are uu an entrepreneur?? cheesy
you got me!
Yeap! I'm still moving it and won't give up.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by harry509: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Chillext:
Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Never give up on them, no matter what.
ok now. Na she 1st strt am abi?
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2015
DY20:
The picture is touching but what if she is just copying assignment from her school mates...

Even if that's the case she has a dream despite the poverty . Still touching.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by AnanseK(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
YANDE800:
yeahhhh

And Jonathan had no shoe.

1 Like

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Cre8(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
And that's how you know those that are Close to success. They are not defined by circumstances.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by dacovajnr: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerians sef..wat if e be say d girl dey copy assignment nko? or She dey transfer sales record from one notebook to another grin..
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by prudentsea(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b] smiley my dreams are too enomous, too bright, too giant to let go under capet. God my guild.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
seen
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
you got me!
Yeap! I'm still moving it and won't give up.
Weather the storm n believe cheesy
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by blaquemyc: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
To think am almost giving up on my dreams already. Gosh! Time to put everything back on track. God bless my hustle
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Codedb2: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good one
While others will call it haram
And carry bomb
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
vimi:

Weather the storm n believe cheesy
hahahah! Surely do!
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by Polyflexzy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
circuit101:
typical Nigerian...did I say hers wouldn't?....when u saying d truth,people will term it negative...

You are a pessimist. Period!!!
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) by merits(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
circuit101:
Lol,not all dreams end well even if u dnt give up on dem...
see you %100 right,is only God that can everyone dream comes through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.