Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) (28743 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) by 4Kemzy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
donphilopus:
What did you not understand there? The Nigerian political terrain and calculations has been so defiled so much so that people like Elrufai nw wheels more power almost like how a prime minister would be. There's also need to say that things in this dispensation is tilted to the northerners.

If you are asked if what you wrote up there makes any sense, don't tell me you'll say YES. Some of you wailers are just so out of points. You must not comment!
Re: El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Alary:

Ayim pius Ayim invites governor T.A Orji to Aso Rock for a meeting in his office!
SOUTHERN EMPIRE

SOUTHERN GOVT .

My Friend SHARRAP!
Re: El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
APC is not perfect, but it served as the only vehicle that could give us the president we wanted
switesthart:
Is el rufai the only governor in nigeria? This people would ruin this nation to the ground ...

Buhari I know
Apc I know not

Like if you feel apc is a scam we all fell for .
Share if you an apc idiot
Re: El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) by Alary: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
ambassadorgozie:

My Friend SHARRAP!
That is abuse of democracy , I have the right to say my opinion too . So my friend sharrap there
Re: El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) by dwesternmall: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) / Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.