Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations (325 Views)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations by HCpaul(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just saw this on the television. How is this true and how can women be the beauty and men the creation itself.
Just want an inventive response. Matured minds only.
Re: Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations by falconey(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm angry!!!
Re: Women Are The Beauty Of The Creation; Men Are Creations by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Now I know why I don't find "creation" attractive.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Diwali Images Wallpapers / My Gf In Romance / Woman,59, Sues Husband ,90, For Secretly Divorcing Her 4 Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.