Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Expensive Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Joke (839 Views)

Expensive Joke: Wife Plays Sex Prank On Husband / Runaway Brides: An Expensive Joke That Must Be Stopped! / Stop Expensive Joke Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Joke by Snipespeter: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a member on this forum for a while now and I have been enjoying this forum.
I'm here to share with you guys something that happened to me.
My name is irrelevant and I work with NBL. My pay is ok and I live comfortable with a car. There's this girl that I was dating and we were doing just fine. She's a student of Oko poly while I'm a student of Esut and also working. One faithful day, she called me to inform me that she will be coming to Enugu for a friend's birthday party and that after the party, she will spend the weekend with me before going back to school. She also said that she will be coming with her friend which I accepted because I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment. I was on morning duty when she called that they're already in Enugu and that she will be helping her friend prepare for the birthday. So I decided to see her after work. After work and the birthday party, we had fun along with her friend. Before we could get home it was already late so I decided to rest as I will be working 12hrs the next day.
Her friend was busy watching movie so I showed her an empty room to sleep whenever she feels like as I don't like people sleeping on my couch. I woke up in the middle of the night to ease myself only to notice that the television is still on. I went to the sitting room to switch it off only to see her friend sleeping on my couch. I woke her up and told her to go to the bedroom. She left the sitting room so I switched off everything and headed back to my room. On getting to my room, I saw my babe with her friend sitting on the bed gisting in Igbo language. I'm an igbo but was born and raised in lagos. I don't speak igbo fluently but I can understand it very well but my babe thinks that as I don't speak igbo, that's there's no way I can understand it. Her friend was telling my babe that I came to the sitting room to romance her. My babe on the other hand was telling her that she's just dating me for the benefit and that I'm a fool etc. I was sitting on the bed listening to their gist. At a point, I got fed up so I went to the wardrobe and brought my I.d card. I showed them and also told them that I heard all that they said. I also told them that I would have sent them out but it will be inhuman.
I woke up around 5am to prepare for work, I also woke them up to prepare and leave that I would be mad if I come back and still meet them in my house. When I came back from work, my laptop and my dstv decoder was gone. I decided to forget about it and buy another one. One of my friend kicked against it. He called and threatened her so she called me and apologised and promised to bring them back. When I went to her place to collect it, she told me that she is pregnant for me.
She brought out lab report to back it up. I wasn't afraid as I know that I can take care of her and the baby. I told her that I will only accept the baby if and only if she agrees to follow me to my company's hospital for another test. She accepted and we scheduled an appointment. I went to her place to pick her up and we went to the hospital. I met my doctor and told him that my fiance is pregnant but we want to be sure that the baby is still there. The doctor took us to his office and said that it will cost us 2000 so I gave it to him. He excused himself and said he will be right back. As the doctor went out, after a few minutes my babe also went outside. I sat down quietly thinking of what next to do when the doctor came back but my babe wasn't yet back. I called her phone but she wasn't answering so I decided to go outside and look for her. On stepping out I saw her sitting on my car bonnet. I told her that the doctor is waiting for her but she said I should come to where she was sitting. I met her, she started smiling and said I should forget about the lab test that I have passed her test. I gave her the slap of her life out of anger, pushed her out of my car and drove off.
Right now I'm thinking of going to the other hospital where she collected the other lab report from with police and arrest whoever that signed it

Happy New month to all of us and may we not celebrate Christmas with empty pocket
Re: Expensive Joke by thebestonearth(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Snipespeter:
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a member on this forum for a while now and I have been enjoying this forum.
I'm here to share with you guys something that happened to me.
My name is irrelevant and I work with NBL. My pay is ok and I live comfortable with a car. There's this girl that I was dating and we were doing just fine. She's a student of Oko poly while I'm a student of Esut and also working. One faithful day, she called me to inform me that she will be coming to Enugu for a friend's birthday party and that after the party, she will spend the weekend with me before going back to school. She also said that she will be coming with her friend which I accepted because I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment. I was on morning duty when she called that they're already in Enugu and that she will be helping her friend prepare for the birthday. So I decided to see her after work. After work and the birthday party, we had fun along with her friend. Before we could get home it was already late so I decided to rest as I will be working 12hrs the next day.
Her friend was busy watching movie so I showed her an empty room to sleep whenever she feels like as I don't like people sleeping on my couch. I woke up in the middle of the night to ease myself only to notice that the television is still on. I went to the sitting room to switch it off only to see her friend sleeping on my couch. I woke her up and told her to go to the bedroom. She left the sitting room so I switched off everything and headed back to my room. On getting to my room, I saw my babe with her friend sitting on the bed gisting in Igbo language. I'm an igbo but was born and raised in lagos. I don't speak igbo fluently but I can understand it very well but my babe thinks that as I don't speak igbo, that's there's no way I can understand it. Her friend was telling my babe that I came to the sitting room to romance her. My babe on the other hand was telling her that she's just dating me for the benefit and that I'm a fool etc. I was sitting on the bed listening to their gist. At a point, I got fed up so I went to the wardrobe and brought my I.d card. I showed them and also told them that I heard all that they said. I also told them that I would have sent them out but it will be inhuman.
I woke up around 5am to prepare for work, I also woke them up to prepare and leave that I would be mad if I come back and still meet them in my house. When I came back from work, my laptop and my dstv decoder was gone. I decided to forget about it and buy another one. One of my friend kicked against it. He called and threatened her so she called me and apologised and promised to bring them back. When I went to her place to collect it, she told me that she is pregnant for me.
She brought out lab report to back it up. I wasn't afraid as I know that I can take care of her and the baby. I told her that I will only accept the baby if and only if she agrees to follow me to my company's hospital for another test. She accepted and we scheduled an appointment. I went to her place to pick her up and we went to the hospital. I met my doctor and told him that my fiance is pregnant but we want to be sure that the baby is still there. The doctor took us to his office and said that it will cost us 2000 so I gave it to him. He excused himself and said he will be right back. As the doctor went out, after a few minutes my babe also went outside. I sat down quietly thinking of what next to do when the doctor came back but my babe wasn't yet back. I called her phone but she wasn't answering so I decided to go outside and look for her. On stepping out I saw her sitting on my car bonnet. I told her that the doctor is waiting for her but she said I should come to where she was sitting. I met her, she started smiling and said I should forget about the lab test that I have passed her test. I gave her the slap of her life out of anger, pushed her out of my car and drove off.
Right now I'm thinking of going to the other hospital where she collected the other lab report from with police and arrest whoever that signed it

Happy New month to all of us and may we not celebrate Christmas with empty pocket
Re: Expensive Joke by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oh, just another one of those pyscopaths.

Nothing new here,
Re: Expensive Joke by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Very cheap joke
Re: Expensive Joke by prettyjo(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
this is a very serious case oooo
Re: Expensive Joke by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
stupidity:
Very cheap joke
Re: Expensive Joke by Ezerbullet(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some girls can be really stupid undecided
Re: Expensive Joke by Anijay1212(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sounds like some dumb naija movie.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boo Cheats On You Ping Me Lets Cheat On Him Too / 밤전강남키스방 창령키스방᠄BAMWAR8。C0M᠄]신촌키스방 가인 / Best Dating Apps, Free Interracial Dating App In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.