Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) (29140 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Types Of People At Cross Over Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by montezz(f): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

The Beggers These are the ones that target those that look well dressed or well to do and start begging you for money with a sob story about how they have no food at home or they have a job interview on Monday at a far away place and have no money to attend it or their school fees is due and their parents are either dead or can't afford it or ...... add whatever lame excuse you have.

I have had encounters with these bunch severally and now refer them to the church council whenever they approach me but the most remarkable is this story.

I didn't go to church on this day as usual. I had slept and woke up at about 9am. Around 12 noon I decided to drive to cut my hair. I was driving through Olu Obasanjo road in Port Harcourt when I noticed this beat up car in front, crawling at a very slow pace on the road and as I made to overtake it, hands start flagging me down from all the windows of the car as if something was wrong with my car. Out of curiousity, I slowed down and the car pulled up beside me. Inside was a Man (in his late 40's to early 50's, a woman who looks like his wife and about 4 kids in the back). Then this sob story of how they went to church that morning and were out of fuel.

I was so mad I thought of just driving off and leaving them there. Why would you put your family on the road to church if you had no money and no fuel for that journey rather than use the car to huddle some money for them to feed. Out of pity for the innocent kids who were being used as a Con bait (cos I felt it was a con, still do), I gave them about 4'k and drove off swearing to myself never to do such again.

That's it. That's my story with Sunday church goers.
Ki wa l'epistle yi ko wa?
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by NemzySeries(m): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Don't you know when to relate to a joke
.....hahahahahahaha....seemz U're yet to understand dat sum peepz are naturally depressed
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by profmathsland(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2015
This is not a surprise as it is only sociable people that belong to at least one of the groups mentioned above.But if anybody says you are not part of it,you belong to those that called the come and go crew since you do not want to waste time after service and not forgetting that you do not want to be in any unit,group or department.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Ndeewonu: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2015
You forgot that prostitutes in disguise also hang around to wait for their prey an exchange numbers too.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by ultimatenath1(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2015
una Don fget Senior ambassadors: dem dey always share malt and juice give dem after dismissal.
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2015
NemzySeries:

.....hahahahahahaha....seemz U're yet to understand dat sum peepz are naturally depressed
mehnnn... I just tire for them ooo! Happy Birthday, mahn! Turnup for Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Priest200(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Without looking bk home straght crew.na there i dey...bt i get joy sha.,lolz
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by genuinechimere(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Home straight crew
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by dwesternmall: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by NemzySeries(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
mehnnn... I just tire for them ooo! Happy Birthday, mahn! Turnup for Jesus cheesy
fankz n well appreciated bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by mum2bsoon: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
The zobo n puff puff buying crew

#LIGHTMUSTLIVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / How God Delivered Me From Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.