Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,323 members, 7,846,449 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa (19789 Views)

Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC / 370,000 Defect From PDP To APC In Jigawa / Dickson Ex-Chief Of Staff Defect From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by slydog(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bayelsa state, all the politicians, the former President are all shame, am ashamed of the state. A state so rich yet so poor, a state earning more money than the whole of Ghana, a state that could HV become a tourist attraction, the men so lazy, the educated elite so intellectually lazy
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

PDP Lying like a fake pastor.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Nigeria Titanic(sinking ship)of Politics anymore, so what did they do?create a fictitious APC decampee story.

Who are these nameless people that decamped?where is the Video?if it were true i am sure we would have seen he Videos all over the internet, and that is why i call bull-shit on this story.

Again, somebody has made a couple of Millions(the PDP way)from the leadership of the BROKE PDP, deceiving them that they spent money, bringing in people from the APC into PDP.

The PDP scamming themselves, since Fatai Atere was made Captain of the Super Eaglets.

Ijaw can never ceede their governorship position to APC. Never.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by aguizm(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Marvyx:

Where is the sense in this post??
Common sense isn't common after all. undecided
U reading and quoting the senseless post shows u got no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sappyman:
I can see that PDP is dying by the day. Once a popular Party has become a shadow of itself. The worst has not happened yet. Many may not believe what I have said unit Mettu will defect to APC.

I just see dreamers like u n laugh. Pdp are in control of almost all the oil producing states in Nigeria n u fink they are going down I laugh @ u.

By all measures, pdp as a party is still richer than apc why do u even think d dullard that hails from daura is trying to take away pdp states through a sham tribunal

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by epini(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
k
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Only unreasonable people will vote for the PDP in Bayelsa in opposition to the ruling party. The only way PDP can be richer than APC is by corruption.
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Goldencollins: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Nigeria Titanic(sinking ship)of Politics anymore, so what did they do?create a fictitious APC decampee story.

Who are these nameless people that decamped?where is the Video?if it were true i am sure we would have seen he Videos all over the internet, and that is why i call bull-shit on this story.

Again, somebody has made a couple of Millions(the PDP way)from the leadership of the BROKE PDP, deceiving them that they spent money, bringing in people from the APC into PDP.

The PDP scamming themselves, since Fatai Atere was made Captain of the Super Eaglets.

u will soon die of hate attack take it easy......as e dey pain u
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by asvpChuu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Paid for
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by shellworker: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

I don't expect anything much from a hungry man.
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by ademipeju(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by MrDavidson: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
As far as I don't support Dickson, Sylva is not an alternative. The way his case was thrown out by the court just a few days to May 29, is very unsettling!
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by oweman: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sAPC hould come out of their fools paradise, stopping wasting resources and stop causing trouble because they cant win Bayelsa.
Dat state is a PDP state.

SOmeone somewhere should please tell the Bayelsa PDP not to repeat the Rivers experience
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Weezyval(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
second winner please don't forget to get ur ticket via website carnivalbumper.com to stand a chance of winner remember you don't need to be in calabar

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by M4gunners: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
That is how it supposed to be. They are tired of lie lie government from APC.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by awesome11(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
SmartProf:
While i'm not a partisan follower of politics i believe strongly that serial 'defectors' may have 'mental defects' as well, which doesnt permit them follow d principles and values their parties' represent over selfish interest

The phrase "Partisan Follower" looks tautological to me. I would advise you check your dictionary as I don't have immediate access to one. But then, wetin I sabi for English language.. * eats my remaining popcorn*.
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
People that both parties Dont even recognize... Groundnut oil and bag of rice members...

Pity...
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by montees(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
GEJ home state, APC are they dreaming

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Greyworld: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
PDP is a dead party.... The defecting fools_ will see their defects when they are eventually defeated in the polls!
If Pdp eventually dies off therefore leavin just apc as the major political party with no opposition, where will that leave our democracy?
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by xakakes: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

I personally think it is noble for one not to openly display ignorance on a subject matter or to comment on something you have a blank knowledge about just advising though nothing personal
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Lionofdjungle: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
That is where they actually belong; it was Buhari's victory that made decamped to APC. They are just looking for what to eat, disloyal set of people. They lack integrity, just moving up and down like a mad man who doesn't have a bearing!
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by efemena22(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
tommykiwi:
Apc neva see sometin...Pdp will beat them hands down both in Rivers state n Bayelsa state.
as simple as that bro...

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by starG7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
sosodevf:
Out of how many? Cos I know it still has no effect on APC wink
not in bayelsa o, is a PDP state cool
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ehe! So? Una don de craze oh
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by luvprince4real(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

what is dis one talking about?
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Eluwilussit(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Most politicians and their supporters in Nigeria are simply "anywhere belle face"

No permanent Enemy, no permanent friend, no permanent political party, no ideology and no principle.

This is the bane of Nigerian political progress undecided

Them no even get permanent interest sef. Bunch of idiiots.
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by thekoko007: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I will join the PDP today if anyone can mention 10 outstanding developments of the PDP government in Bayelsa State since May 29, 1999 to date.
Do you know that Hausa Mai Ruwa water vendors even sell water in Otuoke the village of former President Goodluck Jonathan where there is no pipe borne water supply?
Ask the NYSC members serving in the state to tell you their ordeals in the state that collects the largest annual federal revenue allocation as an oil producing state. But has little or nothing to show for the billions of naira collected every year.
Do you know that there is a sharing formula for the government contracts from Bayelsa to Abuja?[/size]

guy think big, Hausa Mai Ruwa water vendors also sells water in lagos
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
centvin008:
Ahead of the governorship election in Bayelsa State, no fewer than 1,000 members of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the state have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The defecting members, comprising 800 delegates at the APC governorship primary election held on August 22 and August 29 declared for the PDP at a ceremony which took place at Peace Park, Yenagoa, yesterday.
The defectors were led into the Peace Park venue by two prominent members of the APC, Senator John Brambaifa and Mr. Alex Ekiotenne.
They were received at the venue by Governor Seriake Dickson; Deputy National Chairman, PDP, South-South, Mr. Cairo Ojuigbo; Acting State Chairman, PDP, Mr. Serena Dokubo-Spiff; Bayelsa Deputy Governor, Rear Admiral John Jonah (retd.), among other PDP leaders.
Addressing the defectors, Dickson commended Brambaifa and Ekiotenne for returning to the PDP fold which they left about five months ago.
Dickson said, “We are happy that Brambaifa and Ekiotenne are back to the PDP. They have been prominent strategists for the PDP. Our government, Bayelsa PDP and Bayelsans are happy that we are now complete.
“While the storm lasted, I always remembered them for their patriotism towards Bayelsa and the Ijaw nation. With them, our restoration crusade is full and ready to sail. They led the foundation for the mass movements of some PDP members to the APC.
“Today, it is operation ‘Wind up APC in Bayelsa. This is just the beginning of winding up the APC in Bayelsa. We will continue to receive our brothers and sisters who were misled.”
The governor, who urged the crowd to observe a minute’s silence for the late former Governor of the state, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, said since Alamieyeseigha’s demise, was feeling a sense of emptiness.
He said: “But with these two persons, I am a bit consoled. If not for the way they harassed and killed Alamieyeseigha, he would have been here with us.”
In his remarks, Ekiotenne said with their return to the PDP, the APC in Bayelsa was buried.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/over-1000-defect-from-apc-to-pdp-in-bayelsa/

Lalasticlala‎
apc in Akwa ibom burried long ago ,Infact , it's in hell now ...
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by genuinechimere(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerian politics is always a sham
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by dwesternmall: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.