Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa (19780 Views)

Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC / 370,000 Defect From PDP To APC In Jigawa / Dickson Ex-Chief Of Staff Defect From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by meshacha1: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Them Don start again
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by SmartProf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
While i'm not a partisan follower of politics i believe strongly that serial 'defectors' may have 'mental defects' as well, which doesnt permit them follow d principles and values their parties' represent over selfish interest
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by osazeeblue01: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Na dia way
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sappyman:
I can see that PDP is dying by the day. Once a popular Party has become a shadow of itself. The worst has not happened yet. Many may not believe what I have said unit Mettu will defect to APC.
your talk make no sense at all, when people defected to APC, it was victory for them, now opposite happening you still say something like that, c'mon man, call a spade a spade, it does not mean you like them if you tell the truth, it only means you are a better judge

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=18pt]I will join the PDP today if anyone can mention 10 outstanding developments of the PDP government in Bayelsa State since May 29, 1999 to date.
Do you know that Hausa Mai Ruwa water vendors even sell water in Otuoke the village of former President Goodluck Jonathan where there is no pipe borne water supply?
Ask the NYSC members serving in the state to tell you their ordeals in the state that collects the largest annual federal revenue allocation as an oil producing state. But has little or nothing to show for the billions of naira collected every year.
Do you know that there is a sharing formula for the government contracts from Bayelsa to Abuja?[/size]
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by philusaau(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
My own worries

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by arumay: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
this Apc sef. busybody
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Breaking...
Agric and Natural Resources Audu Ogbeh (Benue)
Agric and Natural Resources Geoffrey Onyema (Enugu)
Attorney General, James Ocholi (Kogi)
Aviation Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina) 
Defence Abdulrahman Dambazau(Kano)
Defence (State) Dan Ali (Zamfara)
Education . Isaac Adewole (Osun) 
FCT (State) Solomon Dalong (Plateau)
Federal Capital Territory Abubakar Bawa Bwari (Niger)
Finance Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia) 
Finance (State) Kemi Adeosun (Ogun) 
Foreign Affairs . Kayode Fayemi- (Ekiti)
Foreign Affairs (State) Adamu Adamu (Bauchi) 
Health Osagie Ehanire (Edo) 
Information, Communication Technology Lai Mohammed (Kwara) 
Interior Cladius Omoleye Daramola (Ondo) 
Labour Prof Anthony Onwuka (Imo)
Mines and Steel Development Abubakar Malami (Kebbi) 
National Planning Amina Mohammed (Gombe) 
Niger Delta Affairs Rotimi Amaechi 
Niger Delta Affairs (State) Pastor Usani Uguru (Cross River) 
Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)
Police Affairs Chris Ngige (Anambra)
Power Babatunde Fashola (Lagos) 
Sports & Youth Development Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)
Trade and Investment Udo Udo Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Trade and Investment (State) Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna)
Women Affairs Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim (Yobe)
Works & Transport Ogbonaya Onu- (Ebonyi) Ogbonaya Onu- (Ebonyi)
Works (State) Barr. Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by gretblue: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Number of defectors are usually a round figure .if not. 1000, or 2000 or 3500. I hail una

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Progress2468(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
What so many people have failed to understand especially our Apc friends is that our political parties are drawn across regional lines

APC For the North and PDP for the South

Take it or Take it

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by slap1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rawani:

Good riddance to fair weather defectors and potential internal saboteurs.

Kudos to Bayelsa APC for weeding them out in timely fashion.

Hypocrite. I bet you would gladly accept them back if they choose to return.

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by mekonglobal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
All for d money no geinue support.
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by MossLuv: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
If they conduct fresh election in nigeria as whole, apc wil not get 20% of nigerian's votes. Nigerians have realised they are liars/decievers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by ajepako(f): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Even without defection, PDP will beat APC hands-down in Bayelsa.

South south is PDP

PDP is South South

grin grin tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by pantless(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear dullard, The opposite is the case here, Please learn to read
stop fight, follow Jesus that's all
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by simplisity(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

PDP Lying like a fake pastor.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Nigeria Titanic(sinking ship)of Politics anymore, so what did they do?create a fictitious APC decampee story.

Who are these nameless people that decamped?where is the Video?if it were true i am sure we would have seen he Videos all over the internet, and that is why i call bull-shit on this story.

Again, somebody has made a couple of Millions(the PDP way)from the leadership of the BROKE PDP, deceiving them that they spent money, bringing in people from the APC into PDP.

The PDP scamming themselves, since Fatai Atere was made Captain of the Super Eaglets.
Ur not bein truthful my brother, ur jst biased.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
shocked...how possible is that...who counted them
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Moz22: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
800k is all that is needed to save a life from dying..LIGHT needs your help financially and prayerfully. Nairalanders pls Click here" http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighterPlease save Light
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by ricsman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
interesting
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Pidggin(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sappyman:
I can see that PDP is dying by the day. Once a popular Party has become a shadow of itself. The worst has not happened yet. Many may not believe what I have said unit Mettu will defect to APC.

You need glasses, as you are not seeing well
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by engrjacuzzi: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
still waiting for PMB to pay our salary...... how is it my business if the whole Nigerians defect to PDP
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by macaranta(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
ok...switching up and down now a new trend
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
only
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by TheNextAce: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by ZUBY77(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Dear dullard,
The opposite is the case here,
Please learn to read

He was programmed to post nonsense wherever PDP or APC is mentioned.
Robot.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Mufasa27(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
kikikikikikkikikik grin
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by buchilino(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Story.

PDP Lying like a fake pastor.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Nigeria Titanic(sinking ship)of Politics anymore, so what did they do?create a fictitious APC decampee story.

Who are these nameless people that decamped?where is the Video?if it were true i am sure we would have seen he Videos all over the internet, and that is why i call bull-shit on this story.

Again, somebody has made a couple of Millions(the PDP way)from the leadership of the BROKE PDP, deceiving them that they spent money, bringing in people from the APC into PDP.

WOW SOMEBODY IS CLEARLY NOT HAPPY WITH DIS NEWS, Y NOT WAIT AFTER D ELECTIONS THEN WE WILL C IF THEY (PDP) R LYING OR NOT
The PDP scamming themselves, since Fatai Atere was made Captain of the Super Eaglets
Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am in bayelsa right now and can tell you that bayelsans are waiting for Henry at polling units on december 5th.
The cunniest man ever! He should get ready to cry foul because he will definitely receive the shock of his life.

NOTE: am not pro Apc nor pro PDP, but pro Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
They should keep decamping in search of a greener pasture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter / Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG / Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.