Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash (52863 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by SuperStarBabe(f): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
nice, everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by DetectiveDeb: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by ademipeju(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by olawonder(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
'All white... and eh... few blacks'
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by jamalchance(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
doyinisaac:
she is beautiful though....waiting for children of hate to come and say she bleached...grin

Na lie, she no be like person Wey bleach ..... #KosiHate
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrworldwide1:
With all those beautiful girls in his video why won't his girlfriend be wink

angry angry these celebs should learn from Airforce1 he never flaunts his wealth or babes
Is the bolded the name of an animal, place or thing?
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by jackie3B(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Alright.. Cute thou
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by victoralex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thats what am talking about
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by victoralex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETTER
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Sislizzy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucky them
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by rockafela(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
This iyanya guy escaped dwarfism sha
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Lionofdjungle: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
My woman, my everything. I hope she too won't become a baby mama after a child just like some other celebrities ' babes. Time will tell.
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by macho44(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
adesegun121:
Iyanya and Freda Francis are no longer hiding their affair, the pair was in each other's hands all through the night at his Lavish all white party on Saturday.

See more photos @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/iyanya-flaunts-girlfriend-freda-at-his.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
mmmmmm! FREDA FRANCIS, I have ur Medicine.
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by FaithDaniel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
profeth:
And so?.. Will it put food on my table
looool u join narialand to the collect food for table
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by cooljoe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
even dis too, sha pass
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nemesis99(m): 1:57am On Nov 02, 2015
If i manage do all white anything and any mofo decide remix the dress code, na ogun go kill u. Even cameraman go hear am hot if him wear nonsense. grin
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by NwabuezeWini: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Na to fluant?make he go marry her na
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by abilemi(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
Anything this celebs do is big news, why not come to my house and snap me cooking rice?

By the way that's iyanya Third public girl friend.
so u get time to dey count Iyanya girl friend?
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by dwesternmall: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.