Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo (26741 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Laments Poor State Of South East Roads / Fashola’s Road Map And Poor State Of South-east Roads / S/east Roads Require Urgent Attention, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
Pride! Pride!! Pride!!! is what is killing you Igbos
Economic engine of Nigeria my foot

oh! I remember the Igbos claimed to have own Lagos, Portharcourt and even Kano.
No wonder you are all deluded, except the few wise ones

Shut up that is not pride...That is FACT, If its not true let Northerners and Yorubas support Biafra agitation, they know Nigeria will collapse if Biafra is achieved.....and if you think an Average IGBO man will stoop so low to lick your ass for handout you better wait for another world
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Abagworo:
Only Imo State roads should be focused on in the Southeast. Buhari please don't do anything for these useseless Jonathanian fools. They will still find ways to discredit you. Only Imo State led by our Governor Okorocha went through persecution under Jonathan and deserve to reap now that we fought alongside other Nigerians to oust Jonathan.

MUMU your governor cant even fix the roads inside owerri, we all know that the bad side of Portharcourt - owerri road is in Imo state that your Governor brought Arab contractors to mess the place up.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by salisy: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2015
kaycid77:

Shut up that is not pride...That is FACT, If its not true let Northerners and Yorubas support Biafra agitation, they know Nigeria will collapse if Biafra is achieved.....and if you think an Average IGBO man will stoop so low to lick your ass for handout you better wait for another world
If anything you're just contributing nuisance to Nigeria, giving us bad image and bad name with your international crimes.

The North and West are only against Biafra just for us to maintain territorial integrity and retain the GIANT of Africa position and the most populous BLACK NATION on the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Femolacaster(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
kaycid77:
I AM AN IDIOTT
nsogbu adighi!

1 Like

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
When I will start listening to osibanjo is when he and his colleagues in the aso villa, started
constructing the road's, second river naija ,seaport, cargo airport and another international airport in the east then I would start listening to them.

It has been long now this man called apc vice president (mouth piece of apc) has been promising Nigeria a lot of things .....but yet all to no avail. ...did he think we are woman that he can promise a lot in the bed just to take something from her at the moment ...answer is NO.

osibanjo should be very careful the way he promise things to Nigeria to avoid stoning him in the street. ...ever since this man can osibanjo get to aso villa he has been promising heaven and earth to every Nigeria without any action. ...

you have promised to pay 5k to millions of unemployed graduates yet no attempt and you move ahead again said that you will change one Naira to one dollar yet our economy turn to worst in the whole Africa ......now Nigeria can now be compelling to Uganda and other Africa.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by lordyugo: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Femolacaster:
"No, we dont need fg presence, we want biafra and we will fix it ourselves. We are very rich, we own 90% of lagos, 85% of Abuja, 76% of Tokyo, 80% of New-york, 65% of London, 72% of Paris!"

In those deluded chestbeater's voice!

am sure in ur twisted mind,dat u believe ur opinions on nairaland matters in the grand scheme of thins.who knows some1 u care bout might jus hv accident on dat road.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Uncletony(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
asha80:

Deluded minds

Parochial mind!
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Sentimental Fool.... grin
hahaha is that all you can diggest with your fish brain... hahhaa grin cheesy
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha is that all you can diggest with your fish brain... hahhaa grin cheesy

Buahahahaha.... Fish brain is by far a better brain to what u have inside ur head right now! grin

It's digest not diggest

Brainless imp! grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Darammliveth(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't know why Nigeria should not be separated because i don't see peace reigning in the country... Abeg give South East biafra, South South oduduwa rep and i don't know what to call the north. If this does not happen now am quite sure it will happen in the nearest future. #Peace
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Emulti(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
kelch19:
Pls I beg u in the name of mohammed..leave our road 4 us wen biafra is created we would fix it ourself..

So GEJ ur hero couldnt fix d roads, i wonder what he did in the SE other than appointments which does not reach d common man.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Buahahahaha.... Fish brain is by far a better brain to what u have inside ur head right now! grin

It's digest not diggest

Brainless imp! grin
Sorry typo has no meaning in your dictionary ba? face the fact and stop seeing fault in just g that can be omit..
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry typo has no meaning in your dictionary ba? face the fact and stop seeing fault in just g that can be omit..

Your typographical errors are becoming blunders!
@bolded.... Has no meaning!

Deal with it... You Bastard! grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Scholes007(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
I know if this man can do this he will win the heart of some people...but lets not forget GEJ have started the reconstruction of major se roads which have hit snail pace or even abandoned since the inception of the new administration.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Your typographical errors are becoming blunders!
@bolded.... Has no meaning!

Deal with it... You Bastard! grin
hahahah you are a fool, Now i know how stewpid you and your likes will come here shouting PMB is illiterate.. You proof your father is the worst of illiterate ever lived cos i know he will rotten in his grave.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahah you are a fool, Now i know how stewpid you and your likes will come here shouting PMB is illiterate.. You proof your father is the worst of illiterate ever lived cos i know he will rotten in his grave.

Lol.... Pained bastard!.... grin

When u get to ur deceased father's grave... Say me Hi to him! He did a great job grooming a fool like u... Like father like son! grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by odomanis: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

What was the total votes scored by the current govt from that side of the country.

Let's finish fixing the North/SouthWest first before anything

Because you are not suppose to reap where you did not sow

It is people like you that give credence to the secessionist agitations for Biafra. Are you saying that because they did not vote for Buhari that they should stop paying taxes to the federal government ( CIT and VAT )? Or are you saying that FGN should stop touching crude oil and gas from IMO,ABIA and ANAMBRA states and allowing them use their oil to develop their area? Please close your mouth if you cant speak wisdom.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol.... Pained bastard!.... grin

When u get to ur deceased father's grave... Say me Hi to him! He did a great job grooming a fool like u... Like father like son! grin
hahaha my father alive and healthy unlike your pained self, No wonder you have no respect for elders.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by precious1967(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
his excellency, pls visit oyo-ogbomoso roads n u ll pity all those using these roads. pls let ur govt. (buhari administration) continue d express roads.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Stupid thread

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha my father alive and healthy unlike your pained self, No wonder you have no respect for elders.

He's neither alive nor death... What good has his living brought to a fool like you? grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by kelvinklein219(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Who are u telling kwanu, tell booboo of life to fix it na
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
It's going to be difficult for APC to please Igbos.
Just ignore them and let them keep shouting Biafra for the next 100 years. cheesy cheesy
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by akdjr(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2015
No need to fix any south east road anymore, they are no longer Nigerian #Ghostcountry#Bihafran.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

He's neither alive nor death... What good has his living brought to a fool like you? grin
hahaha if you happen to know me and my family, You will be praying to God for the kinda family, We respect ourselves even if you senior me with one month i greet you with respect and vice versa.. unlike your tribe that stretch their hand to shake their father. Even your girl will never kneel down to greet there parents not to talk other elders hahaha... What you here is papa no provoke me where is my feeding allowance , mama where is my food before i vex oooo. I know what am saying cos i live with lots of ibo family..

1 Like

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha if you happen to know me and my family, You will be praying to God for the kinda family, We respect ourselves even if you senior me with one month i greet you with respect and vice versa.. unlike your tribe that stretch their hand to shake their father. Even your girl will never kneel down to greet there parents not to talk other elders hahaha... What you here is papa no provoke me where is my feeding allowance , mama where is my food before i vex oooo. I know what am saying cos i live with lots of ibo family..

Stop crying dude.... grin

Nobdy cares if u kowtow to greet ur epileptic father or not!

Bastard like you! grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Dontbeused: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Wen TAN were saying GEJ built roads den any gov't in Nigeria...d South East were like it's transformation... pls were are GEJ roads?
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Wasquad(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Southwest has no single good road... I call that eye service.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Stop crying dude.... grin

Nobdy cares if u kowtow to greet ur epileptic father or not!

Bastard like you! grin
Only bastard wake there parent up from bed with a scissors kick and we know the tribe that does that alot.

1 Like

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Only bastard wake there parent up from bed with a scissors kick and we know the tribe that does that alot.

Fool.... Stop crying! tongue
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by zeben(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

What was the total votes scored by the current govt from that side of the country.

Let's finish fixing the North/SouthWest first before anything

Because you are not suppose to reap where you did not sow
obviously,from your comment one can esily deduce that you just escaped from psychatric detention..go get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.