Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo (26761 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Laments Poor State Of South East Roads / Fashola’s Road Map And Poor State Of South-east Roads / S/east Roads Require Urgent Attention, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Fool.... Stop crying! tongue
You should rather stop crying cos the hammer that just hit you pass sledge hammer... Me i be bad boy from Ibadan Oyo state. Though i was born and raised in Lagos and still stays there but the blood runs in my vain. You can bully an Ibadan boy/girl without getting the normal response..... Go ask for the meaning of this word ( Ibadan Meesi oo go) Meaning An Ibadan man know the right word to respond to fool like you.

1 Like

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by zeben(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
remember when the people of soth west voted against their son OBASANJO OF PDP..they still reaped bountifully from that Govt...please tribal bigots and opportunists should know their history before opening their stinking mouths
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Hav U eva think of buying 4rm JUMIA, but don't no how 2 go about it, Call 4 Ur fastest online MARKET xperience. Cash on +Doorstep Delivery 08136386580.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by missKiffy(f): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

What was the total votes scored by the current govt from that side of the country.

Let's finish fixing the North/SouthWest first before anything

Because you are not suppose to reap where you did not sow
Gbam
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by obstead200(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

What was the total votes scored by the current govt from that side of the country.

do u just need to gather likes and mentions or do u really need us to tell u how stupid your comment is?
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by holycup(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

I have always known there are some people inn this forum who are not normal;I have spotted one
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
You should rather stop crying cos the hammer that just hit you pass sledge hammer... Me i be bad boy from Ibadan Oyo state. Though i was born and raised in Lagos and still stays there but the blood runs in my vain. You can bully an Ibadan boy/girl without getting the normal response..... Go ask for the meaning of this word ( Ibadan Meesi oo go) Meaning An Ibadan man know the right word to respond to fool like you.

Hehehehehe.... Ibadan my foot... Who case? Yolobas are fools.... Go to hell with ya messi oo go grin lousy thing! grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Onitsha-Enugu road and Owerri-Port-harcourt road,

Aren't they federal roads?
Are you indirectly accusing ex president Jonathan"our son" of not improving SE?
Never knew you guys knew all these and still want to get him re-elected.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
yanabasee:

Hehehehehe.... Ibadan my foot... Who case? Yolobas are fools.... Go to hell with ya messi oo go grin lousy thing! grin
I guess you just recover from the crying hahaha... Sorry, Ndo, Pele, Yankuri...

3 Likes

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by NaijirianKing: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Interesting.

salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by dwesternmall: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by welovethee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Common sense. Your now telling the world that choosing who you want as a president is a barrier to development abi. Please grow up.
salisy:
fix it na!
But wait a minute

Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by billyG(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by 7lives: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
It is late already, Biafrans will fix it.
When we argued we lacked federal presence, they said we were showing the victim card.
It is too late, we will fix them as biafrans.

Coming from the region that have been warming the bed of the past presidents, yeye dey smell.
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by africraig: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
what happened to your former clueless president u SE have being clamouring for? tot he was in your favour. #mumu
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
bashydemy:
I guess you just recover from the crying hahaha... Sorry, Ndo, Pele, Yankuri...

See as u d mumu urself.... Ewo! grin
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by omoladeazeez: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by omoladeazeez: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo by omoladeazeez: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) / Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.