Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28677 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Bolaadu:
who was d man?
Lucifer
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Bolaadu:
pls can u tell me more about this with Bible vs.happy Sunday in house.
Elohim can tell you much. Make sure you read your Bible he will visit you with understanding.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Highlight where I said Lucifer created a tree.

Did you as a Christain get pregnant when you receive life (The Holy Spirit)? Be matured in your thinking.

Note: Being Matured is not speaking big but understanding much.

You are very stupid for that last thing you said.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Teymanhenry(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
God created man in His own image: it means we are like God, but not exactly as Him. if we are exact then How do we keep on learning everyday we would have known everything from day one...
Man did not know what exactly it means. I think the message was ' Do Not eat from this tree ' That's all.
.So the main question should be why do God had to test man is man not a perfect creature from God?? I think this is the most confusing part.....
maybe someone can help me out on this
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Highlight where I said Lucifer created a tree.

Did you as a Christain get pregnant when you receive life (The Holy Spirit)? Be matured in your thinking.

Note: Being Matured is not speaking big but understanding much.

You are very stupeid for that last thing you said.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by alasco1(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You are very stupeid for that last thing you said.
I agree if that makes you feels good.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by anytexy: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:

First thing first, the Garden was not the whole Eden and Eden was not the whole earth.

Man was placed in the garden of Eden which means Paradise to dress it and eat of the Tree of life (Spiritual communion) to become immortal. Assuming that has been achieved there will be no corruption of human race.

Man was the one told to go and multiply on earth which as expected could only be through Sex. But this was to be between Adam and Eve, between a male and female of the same species and lineage. Apparently Lucifer and human are not of the same race.

God did not forbid Sex he forbids Interbreeding of Lineages.
No vex oo. From what I was taught with pictures it was a serpent (snake) that was talking to Eve and it was the same serpent that tempted Jesus not a Lucifer. Though, I do wonder whether Serpent speaks then. Still confused anyways.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
anytexy:
No vex oo. From what I was taught with pictures it was a serpent (snake) that was talking to Eve and it was the same serpent that tempted Jesus not a Lucifer. Though, I do wonder whether Serpent speaks then. Still confused anyways.
The serpent was Lucifer.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by samuelezekiel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bro they were without knowledge of good and evil not until they ate the fruit, then their eyes open and they knew they were naked, and to them, base on what they ate, they perceive being naked is evil they hard to cover themselves...point is they never new good or evil not until they ate the fruit.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
anytexy:
The serpent was Lucifer.

His head was crushed on the cross while he bruised Christ heels with the suffering on the cross.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Doing that will not help you brother, my points will only be your guide and you will only be seeing my ideas while reading them. But when you read for yourself the Holy Spirit will be guiding you through. That's how I teach bro. It is the Spiritual standard for learning the truth. Read for yourself.

Oya see am...So bring out your points for all of us to learn from... This is the word of GOD we are talking about and any form of misinterpretation must not be taking with levity.

Ezekiel 31New International Version (NIV)
Pharaoh as a Felled Cedar of Lebanon

31 In the eleventh year, in the third month on the first day, the word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his hordes:

“‘Who can be compared with you in majesty?
3 Consider Assyria, once a cedar in Lebanon,
with beautiful branches overshadowing the forest;
it towered on high,
its top above the thick foliage.
4 The waters nourished it,
deep springs made it grow tall;
their streams flowed
all around its base
and sent their channels
to all the trees of the field.
5 So it towered higher
than all the trees of the field;
its boughs increased
and its branches grew long,
spreading because of abundant waters.
6 All the birds of the sky
nested in its boughs,
all the animals of the wild
gave birth under its branches;
all the great nations
lived in its shade.
7 It was majestic in beauty,
with its spreading boughs,
for its roots went down
to abundant waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God
could not rival it,
nor could the junipers
equal its boughs,
nor could the plane trees
compare with its branches—
no tree in the garden of God
could match its beauty.
9 I made it beautiful
with abundant branches,
the envy of all the trees of Eden
in the garden of God.

10 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because the great cedar towered over the thick foliage, and because it was proud of its height, 11 I gave it into the hands of the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with according to its wickedness. I cast it aside, 12 and the most ruthless of foreign nations cut it down and left it. Its boughs fell on the mountains and in all the valleys; its branches lay broken in all the ravines of the land. All the nations of the earth came out from under its shade and left it. 13 All the birds settled on the fallen tree, and all the wild animals lived among its branches. 14 Therefore no other trees by the waters are ever to tower proudly on high, lifting their tops above the thick foliage. No other trees so well-watered are ever to reach such a height; they are all destined for death, for the earth below, among mortals who go down to the realm of the dead.

15 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day it was brought down to the realm of the dead I covered the deep springs with mourning for it; I held back its streams, and its abundant waters were restrained. Because of it I clothed Lebanon with gloom, and all the trees of the field withered away. 16 I made the nations tremble at the sound of its fall when I brought it down to the realm of the dead to be with those who go down to the pit. Then all the trees of Eden, the choicest and best of Lebanon, the well-watered trees, were consoled in the earth below. 17 They too, like the great cedar, had gone down to the realm of the dead, to those killed by the sword, along with the armed men who lived in its shade among the nations.

18 “‘Which of the trees of Eden can be compared with you in splendor and majesty? Yet you, too, will be brought down with the trees of Eden to the earth below; you will lie among the uncircumcised, with those killed by the sword.

“‘This is Pharaoh and all his hordes, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Oya see am...So bring out your points for all of us to learn from... This is the word of GOD we are talking about and any form of misinterpretation must not be taking with levity.

Ezekiel 31New International Version (NIV)
Pharaoh as a Felled Cedar of Lebanon

31 In the eleventh year, in the third month on the first day, the word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his hordes:

“‘Who can be compared with you in majesty?
3 Consider Assyria, once a cedar in Lebanon,
with beautiful branches overshadowing the forest;
it towered on high,
its top above the thick foliage.
4 The waters nourished it,
deep springs made it grow tall;
their streams flowed
all around its base
and sent their channels
to all the trees of the field.
5 So it towered higher
than all the trees of the field;
its boughs increased
and its branches grew long,
spreading because of abundant waters.
6 All the birds of the sky
nested in its boughs,
all the animals of the wild
gave birth under its branches;
all the great nations
lived in its shade.
7 It was majestic in beauty,
with its spreading boughs,
for its roots went down
to abundant waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God
could not rival it,
nor could the junipers
equal its boughs,
nor could the plane trees
compare with its branches—
no tree in the garden of God
could match its beauty.
9 I made it beautiful
with abundant branches,
the envy of all the trees of Eden
in the garden of God.

10 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because the great cedar towered over the thick foliage, and because it was proud of its height, 11 I gave it into the hands of the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with according to its wickedness. I cast it aside, 12 and the most ruthless of foreign nations cut it down and left it. Its boughs fell on the mountains and in all the valleys; its branches lay broken in all the ravines of the land. All the nations of the earth came out from under its shade and left it. 13 All the birds settled on the fallen tree, and all the wild animals lived among its branches. 14 Therefore no other trees by the waters are ever to tower proudly on high, lifting their tops above the thick foliage. No other trees so well-watered are ever to reach such a height; they are all destined for death, for the earth below, among mortals who go down to the realm of the dead.

15 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day it was brought down to the realm of the dead I covered the deep springs with mourning for it; I held back its streams, and its abundant waters were restrained. Because of it I clothed Lebanon with gloom, and all the trees of the field withered away. 16 I made the nations tremble at the sound of its fall when I brought it down to the realm of the dead to be with those who go down to the pit. Then all the trees of Eden, the choicest and best of Lebanon, the well-watered trees, were consoled in the earth below. 17 They too, like the great cedar, had gone down to the realm of the dead, to those killed by the sword, along with the armed men who lived in its shade among the nations.

18 “‘Which of the trees of Eden can be compared with you in splendor and majesty? Yet you, too, will be brought down with the trees of Eden to the earth below; you will lie among the uncircumcised, with those killed by the sword.

“‘This is Pharaoh and all his hordes, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”
Who was God addressing here?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by chidieze356(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
Excuse me, God gave this instructions to man not to eat the forbidden fruit BEFORE he created eve. That is to say the so called forbidden fruit was already in the garden. How then could the forbidden fruit be eve that has not been formed then. How can you say it is fornication..... FORNICATION WITH WHO WHEN EVE HAD NOT BEEN CREATED?? Or are you saying that God was obviously telling Adam not to have sex with...... There was no lady then. ENLIGHTEN ME!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by samuelezekiel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

Garden of Eden never happened.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by jstriker442(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

@Goshen360, nothing I wrote that is unscriptural here. But let's leave it for now, I'm going out now. I will make one post again when I'm back online, and if you are not convinced then you can hold on to whatever rocks ya boat!

The man Adam was NOT in the transgression brother; the only mistake he made was sleeping with wife when he knew she had been defiled by the serpent. The moment he did that, he became one with his wife in spirit making him guilty of partaking in the transgression. That's why any woman you sleep with becomes united with you in spirit, then her problems become yours and yours hers (1 Corinthians 6:15-20). Sex is a spiritual thing...It's a pity y'all don't know this!

That's why every woman Pastor is on her own (Read 1Timothy 2:11-13)

1Timothy 2:14-15

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self- control.
Sounds dull, dumb, ignorant and stupid
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by crimo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
wink wink cheesy
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by samuelezekiel(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
[/color]
DoubleDeeX:

You wrote that " The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day!" are you saying that the tree of life will also be eaten with "the one down there" cux there are two tree and she ate of it and gave to Adam to eat, the serpent did not partake of the fruit. stop turning the bible upside down please.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Barywhyte(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Goshen360:

The way you butcher scriptures baffles me! The serpent theory in Eden is satan inspired messages and I know the source. The serpent theory in Eden is completely foreign to the Christ's church and the Apostolic message.

King James Bible
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

He didn't say by "sexual sin" but "by disobedience" to God. Sin entered the world when Adam disobeyed because all human race (including Eve) was in Adam as a seed of God. That's why every one also "in" Christ is reversed back to from the "sin nature". Quit promoting the serpent seed in Eden, it is satanic and unscriptural!

The fact that you don't have knowledge of something is not enough for you to condemn it and tag it "satanic". And by the way, how do you define disobedience? What sin constitute disobedience and which one doesn't? The doctrine of "Original" is true and biblical because there is no portion of the scripture that disprove it.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by flokii: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
there are lots of questions to ask.... that's for d very intelligent ones

not some 'mumu' low IQ homosapiens who just accept everything as it comes..

if not for enquiry (science) we'd probably still be in d stone age... no development or advancements whatsoever..

but then... if you ask they'll say it's sin or blasphemy..
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
samuelezekiel:

You wrote that " The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day!" are you saying that the tree of life will also be eaten with "the one down there" cux there are two tree and she ate of it and gave to Adam to eat, the serpent did not partake of the fruit. stop turning the bible upside down please.
When Mary was pregnant with the child of the Holy Spirit did she use her down there?

Lucifer and Elohim are not equal they can't do things same way. Elohim is greater than Lucifer and Spiritual communion is what Lucifer cannot do but Elohim can do.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Stevez32(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

There is no need manipulating the bible to suit your own narrative. God never created any being to be like man. Your assertion that the serpent was 'a homo-sapien without godliness' is regrettable to say the least. And for those who ignorantly liked your post, I can only imagine how easy swindled you all could be by conmen who pose as men of God.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by sapientia(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
chidieze356:
Excuse me, God gave this instructions to man not to eat the forbidden fruit BEFORE he created eve. That is to say the so called forbidden fruit was already in the garden. How then could the forbidden fruit be eve that has not been formed then. How can you say it is fornication..... FORNICATION WITH WHO WHEN EVE HAD NOT BEEN CREATED?? Or are you saying that God was obviously telling Adam not to have sex with...... There was no lady then. ENLIGHTEN ME!
Eve was not the forbidden fruit, Sexual act with Lucifer was.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
sapientia:
The sin of Eden was the sin of disobedience

It was apple.. not sex...

Adam and Eve was chased out of the garden so they wont eat of the Apple again..

If it were sex... Will having sex in the garden again make them holy?

But seriously.. None of this can make one make heaven..

Love God and keep his commandments.. its that simple
Without understanding of these things the purpose of man on earth remain a mystery.

The sin is Sexual act with Lucifer.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Rixy007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
segello58:

If they had not eaten the apple.

Does that mean they will not die again? Does that mean all the generation will still be alive? Does that mean plant will grow in varieties if we did not work to plant, weed and sow seed in our farm land? Animals like Lion are carnivorous I'm sure they never eat apple yet they all starved sometimes die of starvation?

I'm sure most of the story we use to believe will be review in a near future
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Stevez32:

There is no need manipulating the bible to suit your own narrative. God never created any being to be like man. Your assertion that the serpent was 'a homo-sapien without godliness' is regrettable to say the least. And for those who ignorantly liked your post, I can only imagine how easy swindled you all could be by conmen who pose as men of God.
I think you are the one who is being deceived by Babylon
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Raplinx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Prodeegee:
youre very right...this i tell people too.

every man is born with the knowledge of good and bad, right and wrong. And you can always tell when something is wrong with the bible stories. The bible was written...Your conscience is in you. Tells you when youre doing good or bad.

The sad thing is, people dont follow their conscience anymore...they rather follow what someone else's conscience tells him or her.

Every man will be judged according to his deeds, not according to what you learnt from your pastor.
word! Are u a christian bro or have u been abandoned by faith like me! U just hit the nail on d head!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Read Ezekiel 31 for full account of Garden of Eden
I now believe u. reading through ezekiel 31. A tree is like a king in d plant kingdom. It's deep my brother. No wonder Jesus called d pharisee 'children of d fornicator(satan)'. Right frm d time of adam...der v not been loyal.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Stevez32(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:

I was hoping you'd have a way to prove me wrong, always knew you are all word.......
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Stevez32(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:

And for the records I didn't say your theory is wrong, I just highlighted that your assertion that the serpent being is "human-like" leaves much to be desired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.