Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28666 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

If you believe that story is not an allegory but a real event.. you are way in deeper that the Christians are in sheet creek
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Prodeegee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Raplinx:
which church do u attend?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by mightyrocket(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
dboss444:

Yes my brother three wise visited jesus from the east, these men were astrologers men that study the stars and they saw d star of a great child and followed it. That's y they were called wise cos very few people in dat region studied astrology

They were wise men but no where in d bible can you find their number. The wise men weren't three, jez wise men. Only in children class or kids Sunday school our teachers fabricated the number to be three and not in the bible.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by lanrywatt(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
I agree with u double dex and u have to understand that the serpent seed message is not for the religious world becos all they preach with there carnal knowledge is Eve eating and apple.
no body would believe ur message except those that God is dealing with, every child of God will be taught of God. I have questions for you to ponder over and answer.
#1 y did God curse Eve reproductive organ instead of the mouth u assumed was use in committing the sin
2# y did God cover there unclothedness having the knowledge that they were naked from the onset
3# if they ate apple why are we still eating from apple tree today yet we are alive and y did God not curse apple tree.
4# is there any tree in the world today that u will eat from and it will give u knowledge of good and evil
#5 why is Cain not mentioned in the Geneology of Adam.
to answer all these questions u have to understand the symbolic nature of the scripture, some things are written figuratively. the fact that the world believes its apple they ate does not makes it true, that is just a Roman Catholic doctrine believed by all the religious world till now.
the message as nothing to do with ur salvation though but it is necessary for ur growth in the knowledge of God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
How did they both commit sodomy? Did Lucifer sleep with Adam? Was it not Eve,Adam slept with?
They both ate the fruit.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Lsofdk(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
They both ate the fruit.
these men have been mislead. you speak with certainty of things you know nothing about.
the hidden truth revealed to you right?
don't be mislead by these serpents, your bible is always there to set you right and if you don't still understand try speaking to your priest/pastors about it.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
lanrywatt:
I agree with u double dex and u have to understand that the serpent seed message is not for the religious world becos all they preach with there carnal knowledge is Eve eating and apple.
no body would believe ur message except those that God is dealing with, every child of God will be taught of God. I have questions for you to ponder over and answer.
#1 y did God curse Eve reproductive organ instead of the mouth u assumed was use in committing the sin
2# y did God cover there unclothedness having the knowledge that they were naked from the onset
3# if they ate apple why are we still eating from apple tree today yet we are alive and y did God not curse apple tree.
4# is there any tree in the world today that u will eat from and it will give u knowledge of good and evil
#5 why is Cain not mentioned in the Geneology of Adam.
to answer all these questions u have to understand the symbolic nature of the scripture, some things are written figuratively. the fact that the world believes its apple they ate does not makes it true, that is just a Roman Catholic doctrine believed by all the religious world till now.
the message as nothing to do with ur salvation though but it is necessary for ur growth in the knowledge of God.

where in the bible does it say they ate an apple?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by steve440: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

And what was the essence of planting the tree of good and that of evil in the garden when they already had the knowledge in them?
The essence of planting the tree of good and that of evil in the garden is ingrained in this aphorism , NO FREEDOM WITHOUT CHOICES.
Remember that God gave Adam freewill . So could the trees not have possibly represented the two choices (good tree= Obedience to God,and evil tree= disobedience to God) one of which man was expected to choose thereby exercising this freewill given to him by God?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lsofdk:

these men have been mislead. you speak with certainty of things you know nothing about.
the hidden truth revealed to you right?
don't be mislead by these serpents, your bible is always there to set you right and if you don't still understand try speaking to your priest/pastors about it.
Which pastor? Saints don't need pastors. The Holy Spirit is not dumb.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Pamelayoung: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Where did you cook up all this story from. Remember bible says don't add lest ur punishment be increased.
And come 2 thnk of it d bible said dat after she ate d apple she gave some 2 her husband, so does it mean dat Adam 2 slept with d serpent.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Lsofdk(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Which pastor? Saints don't need pastors. The Holy Spirit is not dumb.
yeah, you should pray for the holy spirit so you can understand the scripture
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lsofdk:

yeah, you should pray for the holy spirit so you can understand the scripture
The Holy Spirit has a duty of making me understand I don't need to pray before he does his duty.

Sinners don't pray for conviction before being convicted of their sins since it is the Holy Spirit job to do that neither do the saints need to pray for understanding since it is his job to make them understand.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Where did you cook up all this story from. Remember bible says don't add lest ur punishment be increased.
And come 2 thnk of it d bible said dat after she ate d apple she gave some 2 her husband, so does it mean dat Adam 2 slept with d serpent.
I think it's high time I asked where exactly was apple written in the whole Bible
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Pamelayoung: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think it's high time I asked where exactly was apple written in the whole Bible

D bible didn't mention apple just said fruit.
D apple is from my book of bible story grin
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by JAZES(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Bros this your doctrine is totally unfounded in the scriptures and its nothing but from the pit of hell.
The proverb 30:20 u quoted has no bearing with what happened in Genesis, please desist from spreading lies
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pamelayoung:

D bible didn't mention apple just said fruit. D apple is from my book of bible story grin
lol....funny guy
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by lanrywatt(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
itstpia8:

where in the bible does it say they ate an apple?
go ask the religious world that said so na, are u asking me..Dat unscriptural Na
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by dasrackhor(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
See assumption,belief,myth and lies full dis thread..jst viewing in 3D...
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by alixa2190(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
From my own point of view
God put the tree in the garden knowing fully well that Adam and Eve would fall(eating the fruit)...There's no righteousness without sin...sin entered the world so that man would be tested...And when man passes this test his reward would be eternal life...There's a great plan that yhu and I can't understand now...So instead of asking questions that'll only confuse yhu further just live a good life so you'll go to heaven and then,yhu can ask God all the questions
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
God put the tree in the garden knowing fully well that Adam and Eve would fall(eating the fruit)...There's no righteousness without sin...sin entered the world so that man would be tested...And when man passes this test his reward would be eternal life...There's a great plan that yhu and I can't understand now...So instead of asking questions that'll only confuse yhu further just live a good life so you'll go to heaven and then,yhu can ask God all the questions
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by massive1019(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
@doubledeex and @highcuerayte.....how are you guyz sure that it's d holy spirit dat mak u 2 undastand all dis. rememba, Satan can transform himsef in2 an angel of light(2 corith 11:14). mind u, Satan all attack wateva God has said wen he's temptin....(mat 4:3, Gen 3:1). And u guyz sud also b careful...(1 corith 10:12).

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Raplinx(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Prodeegee post=39806755][/quote]
what?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by UyiIredia(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

But man didn't know he shouldn't be naked. Clearly, Adam had a certain amount of knowledge which he exhibited by naming the animals God brought to him but there was a whole lot more he was ignorant about. It was a test of obedience and because of it Adam missed out on eternal life which was also in the garden.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by redsun(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Those that suffers chronically on earth for no obvious reasons still haven't eaten the tree of good and evil. Those that are still in the dark and unconscious of the majestic force of the universe. Those that still haven't tap into energy for their own good and salvation.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
charles009:

Is this how brainwashed the world has become. All this stories written centuries ago to enslave man. Please these stories are not real. They are just delusion of grandeur. Lies!
Which stories are you refering to exactly. Is not the one am also against or the one about the existence of God?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
They have not a least knowledge aside the SUPREME WARNING GOD gave them. had it been they have they might have not sin. because no contemplation is in KNOWLEDGE!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by kayhizzy: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
dboss444:
There is no truth in this world, ur belief becomes ur truth and reality. There are so many creation story, but the one in d bible is the jewish story of creation. To understand more of the jewish story of creation try and read The Sumerian Story of creation. There you might find the answers you are looking for.

The fruit is never forcanition
Seth is godlike descendant of adam
When God was talking of mixing of godlike race with evil race, the evil race was referring to the descendants of the angels/women in d bible dat gave rise to giants, Read online the book of enoch
It is impossible for satan or lucifer to implant a seed in man, if not he would created armies dat would rebel against God tey tey but d only medium he uses is ur consent to sell ur soul to him.

Final note: the bible is inspired of d Holy spirit, but let's remember men compiled the bible together, so many stuff were removed to keep men in control, [b]if not ALL MEN would know that they are Gods [/b]and this would cause problem for the powers dat control this world

You made more sense than anyone
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Natasha2(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Cain and Abel were Twins that's why they are called "Brothers". The one time sexual encounter between Lucifer and Eve produce twins.

Adam didn't knew if until they were sent out of Eden, the eggs was by then already fertilized.

We can talk more on whatsapp 08185628794
this is rather funny, DD said Abel is Adams seed, you're saying otherwise but you agree with the sexual sin part, what are we to believe? and if Abel was from the evil seed why was God pleased with him?

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her.
Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.

Cain and Abel were both Lucifer's seed because he was called Cain's brother.

Only Seth was recorded to be Adam's image.

Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer

Natasha2:
this is rather funny, DD said Abel is Adams seed, you're saying otherwise
but you agree with the sexual sin part, what are we to believe?
and if Abel was from the evil seed why was God pleased with him?
I dont blame anyone for finding Highcuerayte funny,
especially his rash & unguarded statement that an invisible, celestial being (i.e. which no one has ever seen) had it on with human beings

Highcuerayte is muddling the water up with a few of his gaffes, (e.g. the misleading notion of ''Lucifer'' sleeping with Eve and etceteras)

Even calling Satan (i.e. Devil) Lucifer is a misnomer and laughable

Obviously, Highcuerayte is yet to know about HS or has no knowledge of HS (i.e. HS as in ''heteropaternal superfecundation'')

https://www.nairaland.com/2706264/man-already-knowledge-good-evil/1#39796974

PS: For the benefit of all my womenfolk,what was the secret behind growing the hair back
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by ikes9(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
JealousPrince:

shut da bleep up, wat do u knw? So u want to tell me dat b4 God inserted d forbidden fruit in d garden of eden he dnt knw dat dey ar going to eat it abi? Smh 4 ur ignorance, can't they ve eternal life without knowing b/w good and evil?

Hear yourself...."can't they have eternal life without knowing between good and evil" .... Is it possible that your boss(if yhu have one) pays yhu your salary @ the end of the month for a job NOT DONE?? Talk like an educated person pls... Adam and Eve ate the fruit..sin entered the world...We know good and evil... today yhu see people that choose good over evil and vice versa... this is the test... we are born into the world to be tested...Yhu can't get 10/10 in a test without writing the test...so think very well before yhu start spewing trash here
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

I dont blame anyone for finding Highcuerayte funny, especially his rash statement that an invisible celestial being (i.e. which no one has ever seen) had it on with a human being

Highcuerayte is muddling the water up with a few of his gaffes, like the misleading notion of ''Lucifer'' sleeping with Eve and etceteras

Even calling Satan (i.e. Devil) Lucifer is a misnomer and laughable

Obviously, Highcuerayte is yet to know about HS or has no knowledge of HS (i.e. ''heteropaternal superfecundation'')

https://www.nairaland.com/2706264/man-already-knowledge-good-evil/1#39796974

PS: Whats the secret behind growing the hair back
lol, watching in 3D, This thread is something else.
What is your take on it?

BTW don't understand you on the secret behind...
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by dazzlingd(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

Of what use is lying about what transpired in the garden of Eden in the bible?

If eve was carrying the seed of lucifer in her why then did God not destroy her and form another wife for the man?

have an open mind MR. and dont be confined to ideas dat have been planted into ur mind from childhood.

ask yoursef dis question, Y was their unclothedness emphasized upon in the bible? how did sin enter thru man to the world?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Natasha2:
lol, watching in 3D, This thread is something else
Certainly isnt mainstream
Certainly is bad news for ideologues, bad news for the faint-hearted, bad news for any not yet taken off milk feed, bad news for the list-goes-on

Natasha2:
What is your take on it?
My take on it?
Thats what the link was for,
I tried to preempt this question with the FYI link (i.e. I beforehand volunteered the link because of enquiries like this)

Natasha2:
BTW don't understand you on the secret behind...
Never mind that anymore.
Thought you were going bald. Year was 2012 'twas,
but I've now realised it was one of those Naomi Campbell's type bald patches thing going on there, brought on by the ''Curse of the Attachment''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.