Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28683 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Natasha2(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Certainly isnt mainstream
Certainly is bad news for ideologues, bad news for the faint-hearted, bad news for any not yet taken off milk feed, bad news for the list-goes-on

My take on it?
Thats what the link was for,
I tried to preempt this question with the FYI link (i.e. I beforehand volunteered the link because of enquiries like this)

Never mind that anymore.
Thought you were going bald. Year was 2012 'twas,
but I've now realised it was one of those Naomi Campbell's type bald patches thing going on there, brought on by the ''Curse of the Attachment''

lol you're right, sometimes I can just be gullible or maybe too open minded. I'll check the link later

Wait you know me? Lol, I cut my hair cause it wasn't growing, not like it was damaged from extensions lol
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
jstriker442:
na so person dey carry die so...... Did u see wat d dude posted

Yr own na jst to rush comment wetin u lyk
k
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by dustar: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=thebestonearth post=39584850][/quote]
To answer you, u must ask ursef. What is the aim of the devil on earth, the devil simply wants us to sin dat we can be destroyed from the earth for him to possess . seeing how God loved man he immediately planned how to hurt God and destroy man. The content of the tree of Good n Evil was not put by God. It was just an ordinary tree, de devil only made it look more attractive. Dats y wen God described it for dem dey knew the tree he was talking about. But now de devil has brought dia attention to it. God knew wat de devil has put in de tree dats y he said dey should not eat from it, to avoid inheriting de devils evil which would kill de Good in dem. But u knw Hw de story ends. De tree was simply a decoy to de evil de devil has put in it.. God was only telling Adam and Eve wat has become of the tree. U must understand dat de devil has his powers too. He wants to possess earth. Dats y evil delights ur eyes n irritates u later when ur eyes are open in Christ . God is Great
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Abylyty(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
Was this what the Bible recorded? Don't mislead people please.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Abylyty(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
the fruits are the evident work of the tree just as the Fruits of the Spirit. When Eve ate the fruit, she took part with the tree,sexual encounter with Lucifer giving birth to Cain and his brother Abel.Both are Lucifer's seed.

Are you in your right senses?

It's amazing how people add to scriptures what they don't contain. Pls check d repercussions in Revelations.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by cooltobex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Why I disagree with your submission: Adam and Eve were married, joined by God himself; so there's no way sex between them could have been a sin!
Also, only two humans were recorded to have been "created" by God - Adam and later Eve; there's no place in the scriptures where another "homo sapien" (as you put it) was recorded to have been created, I don't know where you got that idea from.
Again, after God created everything (man and all), he saw that it was "good", so there's no way he created a "homo sapien" (again, as you put it) without godliness (i.e a piece of God) in him.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by 14teenK: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her. Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.

Cain and Abel were both Lucifer's seed because he was called Cain's brother.

Only Seth was recorded to be Adam's image.

Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer
Bro enlighten me ....how did dis first Sodomy happen ....were n how .......reply ASAP
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by tonytony208(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2015
emmyrichie:

And what was the essence of planting the tree of good and that of evil in the garden when they already had the knowledge in them?

The right question you should ask is why did man fall for such a cheap trick of the devil, promising him what he already has?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
cooltobex:

Why I disagree with your submission: Adam and Eve were married, joined by God himself; so there's no way sex between them could have been a sin!
Also, only two humans were recorded to have been "created" by God - Adam and later Eve; there's no place in the scriptures where another "homo sapien" (as you put it) was recorded to have been created, I don't know where you got that idea from.
Again, after God created everything (man and all), he saw that it was "good", so there's no way he created a "homo sapien" (again, as you put it) without godliness (i.e a piece of God) in him.

Yes they were married but the woman went out and committed adultery with the serpent when she and her husband had not known each other intimately.

The man Adam was NOT in the transgression brother; the only mistake he made was sleeping with wife when he knew she had been defiled by the serpent. The moment he did that, he became one with his wife in spirit making him guilty of partaking in the transgression. That's why any woman you sleep with becomes united with you in spirit, then her problems become yours and yours hers (1 Corinthians 6:15-20). Sex is a spiritual thing...It's a pity y'all don't know this!
(Read 1Timothy 2:11-13)

1Timothy 2:14-15

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self- control.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
massive1019:
@doubledeex and @highcuerayte.....how are you guyz sure that it's d holy spirit dat mak u 2 undastand all dis. rememba, Satan can transform himsef in2 an angel of light(2 corith 11:14). mind u, Satan all attack wateva God has said wen he's temptin....(mat 4:3, Gen 3:1). And u guyz sud also b careful...(1 corith 10:12).

Satan can fake the anointing and not the spirit. Satan cannot fake the fruits of the holy spirit not even for 5secs. The holy spirit produces his fruits in anybody that he is present in. Galatians 5:22-23.
The serpent seed doctrine is biblical. I will invite you when I create a thread on it.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by ajaolu(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Genesis 2:17

Verse 17. Of the tree of the knowledge-thou shalt not eat] This is the first positive precept God gave to man; and it was given as a test of obedience, and a proof of his being in a dependent, probationary state. It was necessary that, while constituted lord of this lower world, he should know that he was only God's vicegerent, and must be accountable to him for the use of his mental and corporeal powers, and for the use he made of the different creatures put under his care. The man from whose mind the strong impression of this dependence and responsibility is erased, necessarily loses sight of his origin and end, and is capable of any species of wickedness. As God is sovereign, he has a right to give to his creatures what commands he thinks proper. An intelligent creature, without a law to regulate his conduct, is an absurdity; this would destroy at once the idea of his dependency and accountableness. Man must ever feel God as his sovereign, and act under his authority, which he cannot do unless he have a rule of conduct. This rule God gives: and it is no matter of what kind it is, as long as obedience to it is not beyond the powers of the creature who is to obey. God says: There is a certain fruit-bearing tree; thou shalt not eat of its fruit; but of all the other fruits, and they are all that are necessary, for thee, thou mayest freely, liberally eat. Had he not an absolute right to say so? And was not man bound to obey?

Thou shalt surely die.] moth tamuth; Literally, a death thou shalt die; or, dying thou shalt die. Thou shalt not only die spiritually, by losing the life of God, but from that moment thou shalt become mortal, and shalt continue in a dying state till thou die. This we find literally accomplished; every moment of man's life may be considered as an act of dying, till soul and body are separated. Other meanings have been given of this passage, but they are in general either FANCIFUL or INCORRECT.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Goshen360(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Satan can fake the anointing and not the spirit. Satan cannot fake the fruits of the holy spirit not even for 5secs. The holy spirit produces his fruits in anybody that he is present in. Galatians 5:22-23.
The serpent seed doctrine is biblical. I will invite you when I create a thread on it.

I'll be waiting for your invitation also.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
14teenK:
Bro enlighten me ....how did dis first Sodomy happen ....were n how .......reply ASAP
Adam ate the fruit of the tree, the same fruit Eve ate. The Fruit Is Sexual intimacy and the tree which the fruit came from was Lucifer. Lucifer had,sex with Eve,to accomplish this with Adam or*al sex is the only way,an*al penetration causing Adam to spill his first seed to the ground. That was how the first sodomy took place.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abylyty:

Are you in your right senses?

It's amazing how people add to scriptures what they don't contain. Pls check d repercussions in Revelations.

Yes,I am in my right senses.

I had advice you tell that to the generation of vipers you call Pastors. It will be useful to them
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Natasha2:

this is rather funny, DD said Abel is Adams seed, you're saying otherwise but you agree with the sexual sin part, what are we to believe? and if Abel was from the evil seed why was God pleased with him?
God was pleased with him because he honours God, acknowledges him as His Father and seeks forgiveness of his sins by shedding blood of camels. The offering he presents was a sin offering, seeking forgiveness. God was not pleased with Cain because he did not, unlike Abel seek reconciliation and much more he brought a cursed offering to God ( God had already cursed the ground because of Adam) another way of telling God eat your curse! That was why Cain offering was rejected and Abel offering accepted.

Which to believe? Believe what is True!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
ikes9:

Hear yourself...."can't they have eternal life without knowing between good and evil" .... Is it possible that your boss(if yhu have one) pays yhu your salary @ the end of the month for a job NOT DONE?? Talk like an educated person pls... Adam and Eve ate the fruit..sin entered the world...We know good and evil... today yhu see people that choose good over evil and vice versa... this is the test... we are born into the world to be tested...Yhu can't get 10/10 in a test without writing the test...so think very well before yhu start spewing trash here

am gonna ignore dis, b4 u start insulting me.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Soulprovider:
so you mean homo-sapien serpent laid wit eve and eve wit adam and they had twins, if cain's bloodline survived until d time of jesus and beyond, that means the children of the serpent and the children of adam must have some kind of biological difference, if not how can d serpent's offspring(cain) resemble God's special creation man(adam). Because cain 'must' surely resemble one of d two, except maybe d serpent was d third man created since u already called him homo-sapien. How did d serpent manage 2 procreate(snakes) to dis day, did God also curse his opposite gender who had no business in dis to creep on her belly as well? Make me understand

Yes the serpent and it's kind were cursed. Every creature was to bring fought after its kind but the master pervert Satan likes cross breeding, that was why he used the serpent to go after the woman; and it was also so he could mixed up the entire human race, which he succeeded in doing Genesis 6. The very reason why God destroyed the old world because sin and wickedness increased geometrically!

The serpent was probably closely related in genetic make up with man which explains how he was able to communicate in human language. If they were that close it will be like a case of cross breeding a horse and donkey; which would give you a hybrid - a Mule or a Hinny (half donkey half horse). The serpent was a subtile creature but wasn't created in the image of God. The image of God there is godliness and not their looks or appearance...the serpent on the other hand had no godliness which explains why it was easy for Satan to use him. Just as Jesus is said to be the express image of the invisible God; meaning he had all attributes of God in the flesh...

In all, the way humans behave like wild animals sometimes should tell you that our original nature has been tempered with.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
you folks will probably soon say eve and adam bred with a monkey or chimpanzee.

And yes, the next conclusion after that is something we're already aware of.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Danyl:

I beg to differ to some extent. While its TRUE that there are so many things God frowns at that are not written in the scriptures, its very easier to create human doctrines from this and God really frowns at such when men make it into laws while they abandon God's laws that are properly stated clearly. So many pastors have said a lot of things without any leading from God.

On the issue at hand, It was clear that the serpent form was taken by satan no wonder the serpent could speak, but come to think of it, how could a serpent 'sleep' with Eve when it was clearly stated in Genesis 2 that 'Adam knew his wife, she became pregnant and give birth Cain.. Eve was tempted, she fell, thus disobeying God. Adam ate from the Apple then they both had their eyes opened. Everything that happened their was physical but with a deep spiritual meaning.

After fornicating with the serpent, Eve went back home and slept with her husband the same day, so it was a clear case of twins with different fathers. Google similar cases online (Medically known as heteropaternal superfecundation); thanks to science we've come to the knowledge of things like that. Not all twins, triplets etc are from same parent. Sometimes they come from different parents when the woman sleeps with more than one man in a day or two.

Have you ever wondered why Cain wasn't mentioned in Adam's genealogy? Because he wasn't from Adam. Adam's bloodline were godly children while Cain's were called children of men because they had no godliness in them...their Father Cain was from the serpent who wasn't created in the image of God. Ever wondered what inspired Cain to kill his brother even when God gave him a chance to make his sacrifice right and it would be accepted? It was Satan's anointing!

Genesis 3:20 - Adam changed his wife's name from woman to Eve meaning "Mother of all living" because not all that came from her womb were from him.

Jude 1:14: Enoch is said here to be the 7th from Adam because Cain wasn't from him (Adam) which was why he was not mentioned in Adam's genealogy Genesis 4:2-24. If Cain was mentioned, Enoch would have been the 8th from Adam.

There are many scriptures I could used to prove to you that this doctrine is biblical but I'm a little occupied right now. I will find time to write a comprehensive article on it, Christians need to know the truth. Satan wants the truth to be concealed so he could use it to promote adultery and fornication; the very sin that reduced man to what he is today! That's why God frowns at fornication and adultery very much!

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
itstpia8:
you folks will probably soon say eve and adam bred with a monkey or chimpanzee.

And yes, the next conclusion after that is something we're already aware of.
No, folks wont ever soon say monkey or chimpanzee
If you had said ''folks will probably soon say Eve and Adam bred with with a monkey or chimpanzee serpent'', you'll be right
as the serpent, is the ''missing gap'' which has since forever been non-existent
(i.e. no matter the efforts, the serpent's never to be discovered, found or unearthed)

DoubleDeeX:
After fornicating with the serpent, Eve went back home and slept with her husband the same day,
so it was a clear case of twins with different fathers
Case of heteropaternal superfecundation or superfetatation

DoubleDeeX:
Google similar cases online; thanks for science we've come to the knowledge of things like that. Not all twins, triplets etc are from same parent. Sometimes they come from different parents when the woman sleep with more than one man in a day or two
Like inferred earlier, it's HS, (i.e. scientifically or medically known as heteropaternal superfecundation) and/or superfetatation
https://www.nairaland.com/2706264/man-already-knowledge-good-evil/1#39796974

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
No, folks wont ever soon say monkey or chimpanzee
If you had said ''folks will probably soon say Eve and Adam bred with with a monkey or chimpanzee serpent'', you'll be right
as the serpent, is the ''missing gap'' which has since forever been non-existent
(i.e. no matter the efforts, the serpent's never to be discovered, found or unearthed)

is the monkey or chimpanzee not considered the animal with the closest dna to humans?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Rixy007(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
THE SISTINE CEILING 1508 - 1512 THE CREATION OF ADAM (1511) On the vault of the Sistine Ceiling, Michelangelo painted nine scenes from Genesis, of which the most famous is THE CREATION OF ADAM. Here, the listless body of Adam is about to be animated by the spirit of God at the gentle touch of their fingertips. This potent image may have been suggested by the Latin hymn VENI CREATOR SPIRITUS, in which God restores strength and courage to the weakened flesh with a touch of his finger. The Adam - A slave to the gods The story of Adam & Eve is widely misunderstood by both the Christian community and Evolutionists. Many people actually think that the entire human race stemmed from just two individuals named Adam & Eve. Evolutionists claim that we all originated from a "soup," while Christians fail to recognize that there is far more information in the ORIGINAL bible then the translated versions. As you will learn from other pages on this web site, Satan controls the church. And since Satan is the King of all liars, it would be wise to beware of what is being taught in the church. Many people who do go to church do not even realize that it is controlled by Satanic forces. Rather than thinking for themselves, most let the ones who run the church do their thinking for them. Many high level individuals who run the church have been deliberately lied to by their superiors. Freemasonry rules this world, it is the art of lying. Freemasonry is the work of Satan, the Prince of Darkness. It is important to note, most people who go to church are believers in it and are unwilling servants. Creation stories from all around the ancient world all have a common theme, where mankind is created from dirt, mud or clay by a divine being. These stories are all similar to the biblical Adam & Eve story. This similarity extends to the Tower of Babel and the Great Flood stories as well. The Alaskan Eskimos, ancient Egyptians, Japanese, and South Americans all tell us that their ancestors either were transported by their gods or their gods taught them their languages or writing. One place where you wouldn't expect a creation story to be similar to the Adam & Eve epic, is Australia. The Aborigines in Australia tell of a creator being named Indjuwanydjuwa. Indjuwanydjuwa is said to have created this world. He created everything Himself. He created a man and a woman from the mud. He then told the man and woman to make more people to fill the country. This creator told the Aborigines they could eat the fruits of the plain, fish, turtles etc. "It tasted good," He said. The tail of how mankind(Adam) was created is a difficult one to believe at first, however, when you do extensive research into this subject, it screams at you. The above mentioned similarities within the creation stories of mankind, The Flood and the Tower of Babel all have a common root. And this root is in ancient Sumeria. Sumeria - The Garden of Eden Christians hardly ever talk about ancient Sumeria. It is a shame, because Sumer is where the Garden of Eden was located, which is in what we all know today as Iraq. The argument over Evolution and Creation has been going on for quite some time now. Both sides had better read the bible again(and in its Hebrew original). Christians get themselves into trouble when they say that mankind was created by "God." Many are not aware of the fact that the bible reflects that humans were created by more then one "god." "And the Lord God formed Man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and Man became a living soul." This is in chapter 2, Verse 7 of the book of Genesis, King James English translation, and it is what Christians believe. If Christians were to study the Hebrew bible, which is the ORIGINAL, they would discover that, first of all, the creative act is attributed to a certain ELOHIM---- a plural term that at the least should be translated as "gods," not "God." And second, they would become aware that the quoted verse also explains why "The Adam" was created: "For there was no Adam to till the land." These are two important --- and unsettling --- hints to who had created Man and why. There is another problem that exists, "God said, Let us make men in our image, after our likeness"; then the suggestion was carried out: "And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them." The problem is pluralism. The suggestion originates from a plural entity who addresses a plural audience. As both Orientalists and Bible scholars now know, what went on was the editing and summarizing by the compilers of the Book of Genesis of much earlier and considerably more detailed texts first written down in Sumer. Ancient Mesopotamian tablets say there once was a time where there were no humans on earth at all. Instead, earth was inhabited by the gods. The gods were mining and exploiting earth's resources. Life on earth wasn't easy for these gods. As one tablet says: When the gods like men Bore the work and suffered the toil- The toil of the gods was great, The work was heavy, the distress was much--- The gods were not happy with their situation. They were prone to complaining, backstabbing, and rebellion against their leaders. They needed a solution, a new race of slaves to take over their back breaking work. Cuneiform tablets (ancient Sumeria) The ancient Mesopotamian civilizations recorded a great deal of their history on clay tablets. They tell a remarkable story about the gods and their relationship to humans. These tablets reflect that the gods had male and female bodies, and they bred by sexual intercourse. In fact, ancient Mesopotamians stated that they provided these ruling gods with human prostitutes. Ancient Mesopotamian tablets credit one "god" in particular with supervising the genetic manufacture of Homo sapiens. That "god's" name was Ea. Ea was the son of Anu, who was the ruler of another world. Prince Ea was known by the title, "EN.KI," which means "Lord [or Prince] of Earth." Mesopotamian texts portray Prince Ea as an advocate who spoke before the council of the gods on behalf of the new earth race. Ea opposed many of the cruelties that other "gods," including his half brother, Enlil, inflicted upon human beings. Human civilization suddenly pops up around 4,000 BC. The only written history that we have is for the past 6,000 years. The Great Pyramid of Giza reflects the biblical record revealing 4,000 BC as the year The Adam was created. You will find a link to the Great Pyramid of Prophecy on the links page which backs up this hypothesis. So, where did we humans come from? We have the Bible and ancient Sumerian clay tablets telling us that the Great Anunnaki were responsible for mankind's creation as a slave. But how did they do it exactly? Many people are unaware of the sudden extinction of the Neanderthals and the sudden appearance of human beings. Evolution isn't that fast! Messrs. Howell and White pondered this question and concluded: . . . the utter, almost abrupt disappearance of Neanderthal people remains one of the enigmas and critical problems in studies of human evolution. Encyclopedia Britannica concurs; " The factors responsible for the disappearance of the Neanderthal peoples are an important problem to which there is still no clear solution. " When the idea of creating a primitive worker made it to the council of the gods, they wondered how can you create a being intelligent enough to use tools and to follow orders? A Sumerian text has immortalized the answer given by EA to the assembled Anunnaki, who saw in the creation of an Adamu the solution to their unbearable toil: The creature whose name you uttered -- IT EXISTS! All you have to do, he added, is to Bind upon it the image of the gods. These are the words which hold the key to mankind's creation. The bomb which blows both Creationism and Evolution out of the water. They talk of a creature that already exists on earth. What is this creature? And, what are the gods going to do to this creature? The process envisioned by EA was to "Bind" upon the existing Apeman/Apewoman through genetic manipulation. In other words, they combined their genes with that of the Neanderthals, upgrading Neanderthals to human beings. The ancient Sumerians witnessed the Neanderthals, they called them " Apemen/ Apewomen. " They also considered them to be a totally separate species, unrelated to humans. The term Adamu, which is clearly the inspiration for the biblical name "Adam," and the use of the term "image" in Sumerian text, which is repeated intact in the biblical text, are not the only clues to the Sumerian/Mesopotamian origin of the Genesis creation of Mankind. The biblical use of the plural pronoun and the depiction of a group of Elohim reaching a consensus and following it up with the necessary action also lose their enigmatic aspects when the Mesopotamian sources are taken into account. The verse, "God said, Let us make men in our image, after our likeness"; reveals not only God in the plural but it also reflects that we humans are genetically connected to the Elohim. So, here we have a bible stating that "God" is plural and He addresses a plural audience, and we also have Sumerian texts which tell us the gods upgraded a primitive creature. The riddle of the sudden disappearance of the Neanderthals has been answered. Primitive Creature "God" Slave NEANDERTHAL ANUNNAKI HUMAN NEANDERTHAL + ANUNNAKI = HUMAN Seems far fetched doesn't it? No. Since the gene is the unit of heredity, are there any Neanderthal genes that survive today? Well, since Neanderthals were VERY hairy we best look for hairy people. The comedian/actor Robin Williams is a very hairy individual. Who did he inherit his genes from? There are many individuals who have the hairy attribute. Some Neanderthal genes survive even to this day. I have three links to the same news item, if one link is down, you have two others to try. . http://www.expressindia.com/fe/ daily/19970712/19355423.html http://cnn.com/TECH/9712/17/ britain.neanderthals/ http://rense.com/general/neand.htm Modern science has finally caught up with ancient Sumeria. It is amazing how modern man can consider ancient stories "Myth," and then later prove them NOT to be Myth. It is interesting, not one ancient civilization wrote of evolution. They all tell similar stories of creation that run parallel with the biblical Adam & Eve story, where man is created from earth. Again, all these stories have a common root, Sumeria. If Evolution was taking place, it should have been written about in ancient cultures. We see that both Creationism(as taught by the church) and Evolution with regards to Mankind's debut does not fit in with the evidences presented. The Original Sin This picture of Adam & Eve with the Serpent can be misleading unless you have done the research. Most people would look at this picture and think that the Serpent is Satan, when in reality it represents God. It was God/Ea who wanted to teach the truth and it was Satan who wanted to prevent the human race from recovering spiritually. As long as Mankind accepted their servant status, and obeyed their "masters" all of their physical needs would be met and they would be permitted to remain in their "paradise" indefinitely. The Latin word for "apple" and for "evil" are identical (malum), the apple came to represent the forbidden fruit (Knowledge) of the Garden of Eden. It is therefore often used to symbolize the fall into sin, or of sin itself. The bible tells us that God commanded Adam & Eve not to eat of the fruit. The fruit is symbolic for knowledge. In the above picture, Eve is taking the fruit, then she and Adam eat it. Was it Satan who told her to eat of the fruit? Certainly the Serpent in the tree suggests that! But again, it is a misunderstanding. The Serpent is Prince Ea. After EA created the human race he wanted to teach humanity truth in spirituality. But the other "gods" wanted to remain in control of the Adam. EA formed an organization called "The Brotherhood of the Serpent/Snake." Its original purpose was to educate the human race in spiritual truth. The other "gods" didn't want the human race to be free, all they wanted is to control the human race. So they taught falsehoods regarding Prince Ea. They taught that Ea was evil, calling him Satan, Prince of Darkness, evil encarnate etc etc, a bunch of lies! Ea was against the harsh treatment of the human race, he even spoke out against it. Here is the pivotal moment in the history of mankind. Satan overthrew God/ Ea and took control of the human race and spread lies, turning the Brotherhood of the Serpent against Ea. Satan fooled everybody and switched places with God. So the correct way of looking at the above picture is to see God in the tree as the Serpent and God, who had forbidden the learning of knowledge, as Satan. There is only one of the two, either God or Satan, who would lie or withhold information. God = Satan, Satan = God And this is where the "Christian" community fails miserably. Most do not study ancient Sumeria(Eden) to even know what the truth is. So most of them believe that the Serpent is Satan when in fact it is EA, a FREEDOM FIGHTER! For many Christians this might be unbelievable, yet there is hard evidence which proves that Satan traded places with God and deceived the world. On this site you will read pages which reveal Satanism within the church of God. After Mankind ate of the fruit (learned knowledge), they knew they were naked. This reminded them of their slavery to the "gods," something that was EXTREMELY unpleasant. These evil gods clearly did not want the human race to recover spiritually. The reason, they wanted slaves. Humans do the work, while these "gods" live in the lap of luxury. Therefore the Lord God sent him [Adam] forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he had been taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden cherubim [angels], and a flaming sword which turned every way, to shield the way [prevent access] to the tree of life. Genesis 3:23-24 Right after Mankind ate of the fruit he was cast out of "paradise," cast out of Eden. The "flaming sword" symbolizes the no-nonsense measures that the gods undertook to ensure that genuine spiritual knowledge would never become available to the human race. To further prevent access to such knowledge, Homo Sapiens were condemned to an additional fate: And to Adam, he [God] said, Because you have listened to the urgings of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to, saying, You shall not partake of it: cursed is the ground for you, in toil will you eat its yield for all the days of your life: Thorns, too, and thistles will it bring forth to you; as you eat the plants from the field: By the sweat of your face will you eat bread, until you return to the ground; for out of it were you taken: for dust you are and to dust will you return. Genesis 3:17-19 The above passage reflects that the gods never intended humans to rise above the level of arduous material existence. It would leave little time for humans to seek out the understanding they needed to become spiritually free. And just as portrayed in the movie, "The Matrix," Satan controls your life. The top 5% of all Freemasons worship Lucifer. The quotes from Masonic authors which are at the bottom of the previous page proves that. This war isn't just a physical war, it is a spiritual one. I poke you in the shoulder with my finger. I ask, "Is this your body?" You say, "Yes." I then ask, "Well, if that's YOUR body, what are YOU?" The answer is obvious, we all are spiritual beings animating physical bodies. There is another way also to make a person understand that he is not of the physical: 1) Tell the person to look at the body. It's quite obvious, he/she can see that. 2) Tell the person to close his eyes and look at a picture of a dog. The person will create an inner picture of a dog. You tell him: "That's your mind." The person will probably agree. 3) Ask the person: "Who is looking at the dog?" And the person will probably get an insight or answer: "It's me." Then you say: "And who is you?" The individual will most certainly understand right there ... You think that's air YOU'RE breathing? Hmmm? As Agent Smith was chatting with Morpheus in his office, Agent Smith was standing at the window looking down at humanity and he said, "Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marvel at its beauty, its genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did you know that the first matrix was designed to be a perfect human world, where none suffered, where everyone was happy. There was a disaster, no one would accept the program, entire crops were lost. That was a reference to Eden. Put 2 and 2 together.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2015
itstpia8:
is the monkey or chimpanzee not considered the animal with the closest dna to humans?
Even if they are,
monkey or chimpanzee isnt and wasnt the serpent
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Jeromejnr(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Some people are just dumb.

So when God said you could eat of every other tree but not of the good and evil, so that means Eve could sleep with every other animal apart from Adam but not the Serpent.

How dumb can some people get and still breathe.

This NL is just full of messed up and confused minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by nlPoster: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019

And what was the essence of planting the tree of good and that of evil in the garden when they already had the knowledge in them?

Creation was duality, the tree reflected that.

Being in the middle of the garden, indicates it was necessary for the balance of nature, or natural balance.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by nlPoster: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

No.

It was to give them power over the serpentine dominion.

If they had not eaten that fruit, the serpent would have eventually won and exterminated them because it had the knowledge they lacked. There would be no human race.

If a war had decimated a world of previously perfect beings to the extent mentioned in Genesis 1:2, what chance would Adam and eve who were flesh, have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari / Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.