Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog (1983 Views)

Video Clip: The Dog Who Can Sing Better Than Human. / Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? / What Name Will Best Suit This Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hi guys I went to visit a friend today and I saw this little cutie , when she saw me it came close and just left and I went my way too.

Later in the evening on my way home I saw this dog again wandering in another street , she seems hungry and restless , I had to buy something to feed her, wanted to carry her but for the fear of being lynched for trying to steal a dog , I waited for some minutes to see if anyone would come around so I can ask but no one seems to be around as most of the houses there are gated , and the people that are passing by doesn't seems to care or doesn't even know the worth of the dog .
The thought of the dog has been on my mind all day as it rained today and I can't just get my head from thinking about it cos if this dog dies I won't be happy with myself .
So does anyone know this dog ? If you do kindly tell me the area then I would really know u know the dog well .

I plan going there again tomorrow , incase I meet this dog again what should I do , I can't stand looking at the dog suffer like this.

Has anyone been in a a situation like this ??

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by wachakuta(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP... wch kind weed u de inhale nah... I need sum of dat shit mheeen
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Normally I wouldnt have replied you, but I just did cos sometimes I wonder if people like you actually think about what you post before posting it, this is someone's dog that we are talking about , unfortunately you can't afford one so you wouldn't care anyways ,
wachakuta:
OP... wch kind weed u de inhale nah... I need sum of dat shit mheeen

5 Likes

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Beautiful chameleon. I'd buy it off your hand. How much last price?
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by toms55(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Op please and please endeavour to go check on this dog tmmrw, u may ask people around probably they could know any house around which owner owns dogs embarassed such cutie
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by delishpot: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP knock on the gate and ask them if tbe dog is theirs.
If they say no then ask if you can take it.
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Haaaaa bro this is not business oo the most important thing is for me to help her find her owner or better still take good care of her or find someone I can trust with her
charix:
Beautiful chameleon. I'd buy it off your hand. How much last price?
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
More pics of the cutie

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by toms55(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
leksmedia:
More pics of the cutie
looks husky Mix

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by theecaus(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
leks baba,go d place tomao if u see the dog still dey wander carry ham na heaven sent,carry ham join ur samoyeds
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Stancrus(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Very cute siberian husky i wonder the way some dog owners reason abandonin ur dog anyhow i swear if nah my area this dog dea dem for don thief am since
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by mitchyy(f): 2:03am On Nov 02, 2015
It would help if you mention the area and street name. But pls go back to this dog tomorrow
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by mankan2k7(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2015
u go fear being thoroughly beaten by an angry mob. Though stealing is not corruption. This dog look heathy probably he missed it way back home. I will not want to read again here on naira land that a guy was caught red handed while trying to steal a dog. Those telling u to go back and take it will be the first to comment

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Is it not a common fact dogs can always sniff their way back home, how this one take lost then? Probably it was abandoned.

OP I can't think of any way you can help it but befriending it by dropping food daily would increase its chance of following you home one day in anticipation for more -- this is the only way you can save the animal if you're 100% sure it was truly abandoned.
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
I decided to go back last night to check for the dog after I spoke about it with someone and the person said its better I go get her before dog eaters do, so I set out last night with some dry food and sardine plus suya with a leach, at least one of these will attract her . so I spoke with the vigilante guys i saw around of my intentions , i couldn't get anyone to speak to around as they've all locked their gates, so I decided to check all the perimeter around the place I found her and after 3 hours of searching , cos it rained , I didn't find the dog ,I also set out early this morning yet didn't see it , I would still get back to search after work today ,

I just hope it found the owner and not some hungry dog eaters .

I will update you guys on the outcome ,
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
leksmedia:
I decided to go back last night to check for the dog after I spoke about it with someone and the person said its better I go get her before dog eaters do, so I set out last night with some dry food and sardine plus suya with a leach, at least one of these will attract her . so I spoke with the vigilante guys i saw around of my intentions , i couldn't get anyone to speak to around as they've all locked their gates, so I decided to check all the perimeter around the place I found her and after 3 hours of searching , cos it rained , I didn't find the dog ,I also set out early this morning yet didn't see it , I would still get back to search after work today ,

you didn't search very well.

Check people's pot of soup. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
You harsh dude grin
juicee1:

you didn't search very well.

Check people's pot of soup. cool
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by toms55(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
leksmedia:
You harsh dude grin
baba u don trace d dog go?
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Baroba(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
leksmedia:

Thumbs up bro, you sure do have a good heart..let's hope like you said it is now with the owner..
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by barcaboi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
leksmedia:
You harsh dude grin
how far about it?.....abeg update us....carry her if she's still wandering
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by leksmedia: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hi guys I actually went back to look for the dog for good 2 days but unfortunately I didn't find her. I just hope it was the owner that found her or one good Samaritan that will take good care of it and not some dog eater.

I have at least tried my best,
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
leksmedia:
Hi guys I actually went back to look for the dog for good 2 days but unfortunately I didn't find her. I just hope it was the owner that found her or one good Samaritan that will take good care of it and not some dog eater.

I have at least tried my best,
hope sey no be so you go waka pass 10million Naira for road undecided
Re: Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog by finditng: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
If you don't find an owner, will be willing to take responsibility on the dog.. When you send it over....might be able to cope with an already matured dog.

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Snape? / SOLD!!! 7 Months Old Superb Male GSD Available For Sale 65k / Rott Available... Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.