Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You (1267 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Not all males are the same, even twin boys from the same womb later go on to demonstrate different extremes of character. That being said, age doesn't make one a man. I have seen 18year old men and 40year old boys. Anyone who isn't serious with life, doesn't have a plan, a job, a responsible reputation and isn't willing to settle down (or isn't willing to change and do any of the above) isn't a man and I won't advice you to love them. You will only get hurt and dumped.
Male aren't very complicated creatures. They are quite easy to get and please. Some ladies have perfected this over time. Its not magic and so long as you have no ulterior movies or he doesn't have issue especially psychological ones, its not difficult. There are seven steps to getting that man you're interested in.
1. BE ATTRACTIVE: this one is easy, note that you don't have to be superficial to be attractive. Just try to look nice without looking like a monkey that just left the salon.
2. BE INTERESTED: get to know what he likes, his hobbies e.t.c. and be interested in them also. If he's interested in football, get to know his favourite team and player, and be up-to-date on them. If he likes music, learn the lyrics of his favourite songs. Nothing gets to a man like an attractive lady who shares his interests.
3. SHOWER HIM WITH CARE: all men like to be babied. So long as he isn't over bearing or annoying, tend to him like one, know his favourite meals, spend a lot of time with him, study his moods and act appropriately, learn to communicate effectively with him and he'll open up his deepest secrets.
4. GIFTING: if you can find out what he likes, getting him gifts won't be difficult. It doesn't have to be big. Little gifts that hit the right spot at irregular intervals when he least expects (it doesn't always have to be material) can do wonders. Never underestimate the power of gifts.
5. THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR: if you can make a man feel good about himself (even with his attributes and without lies or exaggeration) he's bound to come back for more. If you can hype him in front of others, its evtten better. He'll become your addict.
6. HERO WORSHIP : everyone loves and craves a bit of adoration. Well placed compliments and those little "you'll get it better next time" usually go a long way unless they a narcissist. Always be there to massage their bruised egoes and offer honest criticism and you'll become their number one confidante
7. LOYALTY: let a man know explicitly that the special treatment is for him only and no one else. Assure him with your actions that you'll be faithful to him and see how he tumbles head over heels. He's all yours babe.
N.B: note that all men aren't the same and this project may have varying degrees of success. On average it could have a 67% chance of success. And what ever you do, be completely inauspicious. Don't seem desperate or look artificial or it'll fall apart. Make it look natural and innocent. Remember it won't happen overnight so don't rush the process, allow it to move from step to step quietly and smoothly. Make sure that he's responding also. Sex is a vital ingredient in every relationship but it should never be the first item on the menu, if not you'll lose him and your selfworth. Let it be the icing on the cake.
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by teepsee(f): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
shocked
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Still Justin Timberlake didn't notice me
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
JustTara:
Still Justin Timberlake didn't notice me
Justin Timberlake of all people, Haba sis take am easy.
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
teepsee:
shocked
why are you shocked?
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
This course is called Love 101
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
gassdon:
This course is called Love 101

and I am the lecturer.
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by itstpia8: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
wbb
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by teepsee(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2015
atheistandproud:
why are you shocked?
na wash
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by prinsex(f): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2015
den paul okoye for no marry dat girl na...na me him for go for cos i do pass all dis sef
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
prinsex:
den paul okoye for no marry dat girl na...na me him for go for cos i do pass all dis sef
sorry but that doesn't count.
Re: How To Get To A Man To Fall In Love With You by atheistandproud(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
teepsee:
na wash
did u try it and it failed? Ehn madam?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Edmonton Canada? / 『사당립카페』『망고』 밤전 B A M W A R 8 닷 콤천안립카페#천안역립카페 / Where Can I Get Spanish Fly Within Osogbo And Its Environ...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.