Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive (2856 Views)

CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
depressedsoul:

kindly reply my PM. we would take it up from there
ok
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
SUPOL:
ok

i'm waiting for ur reply. if i drop my contact here it voilates a nairaland rule and i might be banned

1 Like

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
depressedsoul:

i'm waiting for ur reply. if i drop my contact here it voilates a nairaland rule and i might be banned
Did u just join nl?
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
SUPOL:

Did u just join nl?

yes
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by colp2015: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
@depressedsoul:

You need inspiration and an idea to overcome poverty.

With these two gifts from the Holy Spirits, there's no power, natural or spiritual, that can impose poverty on you.

However, if you engage in any vice, such as sexual immorality, masturbation, or any compulsive habit, you may find it difficult to receive help from God until you seek freedom.

Suicide is a thought planted in your heart by evil spirits.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SisterSister(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is my prayer that you have reached out your hands and grabbed a hold of hope again in Jesus name!

Spirit of poverty we stand together with our brother and bind you in Jesus name. In accordance with the word of Jehovah God and agreement with him, we cast you away from every area of his life in Jesus mighty name. We command you GO NOW where Jesus sends you and remain there until it's time for you to receive your portion in the lake of fire in the name, power and authority of Jesus Christ, amen!!!

Hope opens doors and windows of opportunities and in a moment, everything can change.

We all are standing in the gap for you, fight for your life in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by pesty100(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2015
I think most people here are coward, what's the point of living a life that is futile, and what's the point of allowing him to remain to suffer more when you have no help to offer. My advice is to go as painless as you can if you know how. Death is a gift and certainty that if you don't embrace now you will only suffer more and still be forced to embrace.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUPOL:

Did u just join nl?

bros i have not heard from u
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SisterSister(f): 5:19am On Nov 04, 2015
pesty100:
I think most people here are coward, what's the point of living a life that is futile, and what's the point of allowing him to remain to suffer more when you have no help to offer. My advice is to go as painless as you can if you know how. Death is a gift and certainty that if you don't embrace now you will only suffer more and still be forced to embrace.

That's just it, life is not futile. It's true situations and circumstances at times knock the wind out of us and trick us to believe it is easier not to stand our ground but it's a lie. Each and everyone of us have an assignment, purpose and people who are waiting for us to tell our story. Going home after all is done is the best time to depart.

2 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by florakims(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
pesty100:

Are you for real? Op pls ignore this post. Suicide should never be an option,no matter what. Just believe that this moment will pass. I like telling myself this anytime I'm passing through a not so cool situation. Since you are ready to do any legal job, I believe it won't be long before you get one. Stop seeing yourself as hopeless, say positive things to your life and just believe your story will change for better. This moment will pass!

2 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by compujyde: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by udumosam23(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
I see your frustration bro, and believe me I've been there once. I'm presently a pastor with the reformed presbyterian church in Ebonyi area. If you can locate to the east, you'll be welcomed.

I can give you a shop at Ugep a system and the required conectivities, teach you online importation, and help you acquire a POS to start rendering POS services along the importation business at ugep. and I bet you won't regret you have a life.

Have tried to maintain this business but God insists that wasn't what I was called to do. Still strugling with it and looking forward to see another take this business idea, if anybody have been to the bank at Ugep he/she will understand better.

If you're willing to come over, I can raise the required capital for you. Give you a free accommodation, and feed you until you can feed yourself.

6 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Ur a Man.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by luluosas(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2015
The devil is a liar. I rebuke that evil spirits tormenting to consider suicide. Loose your hold and grip over this precious soul in Jesus NAME. Amen.
Please reply my PM

1 Like

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by DaBullIT(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Show your face , your credentials or facebook profile
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
udumosam23:
I see your frustration bro, and believe me I've been there once. I'm presently a pastor with the reformed presbyterian church in Ebonyi area. If you can locate to the east, you'll be welcomed.

I can give you a shop at Ugep a system and the required conectivities, teach you online importation, and help you acquire a POS to start rendering POS services along the importation business at ugep. and I bet you won't regret you have a life.

Have tried to maintain this business but God insists that wasn't what I was called to do. Still strugling with it and looking forward to see another take this business idea, if anybody have been to the bank at Ugep he/she will understand better.

If you're willing to come over, I can raise the required capital for you. Give you a free accommodation, and feed you until you can feed yourself.

Hello i am interested. how can i contact you?
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by udumosam23(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
08066016141, watsapp me or mail me at udumosamuel2014@yahoo.com sorry I can't read your previous pm, I can no longer access my old email address.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by 36posts: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't commit suicide bra
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by seyluv(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
If u truly need help, u will drop ur contacts so that those willing to help will be able to reach u.. . Not that helpers will be d one to drop Dia own contacts, (does it sound sensible to u at all? )
All I can say is that drop ur contacts if u r real... People r willing to help but at d Same time one needs to be careful and vigilant., u don't know who is who. . ..

1 Like

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by MadCow1: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Everything I have to say is insensitive.. So I will just keep quiet after wishing you Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by pyx: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmm, this is not a serious case because if you really want to die, you will not be here but I can offer to teach you mini importation guides freely with starting capital. Wassap 08027189462
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SirLewis(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2505601/suicide-all-think-please
You sound exactly like the guy in that thread, your manner of replying is very similar to his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(part 4).TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS. / Did We Really Have Past Lives? / Satan Called A Worldwide Convention Of Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.