Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive (2843 Views)

CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
I was born and bred in lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by ENGRJCJ(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Be strong dear, I don't have.. Pls guys let's try and help
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Jackeeh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Only cowards bail out through suicide. I dare u to stay alive and make it. Suicide is never the answer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jackeeh:
Only cowards bail out through suicide. I dare u to stay alive and make it. Suicide is never the answer.

how can a hopeless man survive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

by hoping...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Abduletudaye(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Suicide? Because life has thrown a few punches at you? In as much as i would love to call you a quitter, i wont. I understand quite well where you are coming.

My own advise: dont kill yourself..its not worth it. Dont steal..you might die before your time. Dont fight..you may end up with something bad you never bargained for.

Be strong..if you wanna work, i believe you will find work be it labourer.
Just let your mind and body get involved with something. Ita not the end of the world. Think of other people in your shoes too.

It is well..
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Jackeeh(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

And u even labeled yourself "hopeless". Hmmmm. Only God knows the kind of negative words uve uttered concerning ur life. Anyway snap out ur alleged "hopelessness" fast fast. Meanwhile reply d PM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

Sorry to ask, but how did u manage to buy a phone with web connection and data?? That shows u ain't poor as u think.

Go to any construction site and tell them u want to work.

13 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

As long as there is life there is hope. Hav u heard dat hunger killed someone before? Usually its greed n pride dat make us commit suicide.it has nt gotten to dat level, look around you, there's hope out there for u.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jackeeh:

And u even labeled yourself "hopeless". Hmmmm. Only God knows the kind of negative words uve uttered concerning ur life. Anyway snap out ur alleged "hopelessness" fast fast. Meanwhile reply d PM.

i did
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
vfactor:

Sorry to ask, but how did u manage to buy a phone with web connection and data?? That shows u ain't poor as u think.

i use a small tecno to surf the internet. i get 15 mb free from etisalat weekly if i manage to recharge 200. life is not rossy for me bro. nobody likes to beg. i have already ran out of options
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Homebaked: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Identify with a christian group in your locality and ask for help. Don't. I repeat, don't contemplate suicide.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
SUPOL:

As long as there is life there is hope. Hav u heard dat hunger killed someone before? Usually its greed n pride dat make us commit suicide.it has nt gotten to dat level, look around you, there's hope out there for u.

i have tried all means before coming on here. its not as easy as u think. fingers are not equal
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

i have tried all means before coming on here. its not as easy as u think. fingers are not equal
What kind of job can u do or do u like doing?
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
SUPOL:

What kind of job can u do or do u like doing?

any thing legal. beggars has no choice
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

i use a small tecno to surf the internet. i get 15 mb free from etisalat weekly if i manage to recharge 200. life is not rossy for me bro. nobody likes to beg. i have already ran out of options

I understand. But I see guys week in week out who've not got half of the education u ve got make a living and even raise a family. So why give up. No one is asking u to beg. Just walk into a construction site and tell them u wan to work
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by jamex93(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
and u to k killing ur self is d solution?
its just DAT adding fuel to a fire
do u even tink ur case us d worst ?
do u tink ubr d only person with no job ?
atleast u even have a phone
there are thousand of ppl out there DAT u r far better than
so compose ur self and carry go
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by johnydon22(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
[b]

The Victims mindset dilutes the human potential, by not accepting responsibility for our own actions and circumstances, we greatly reduce our ability to improve or change them.

Going by your post you see yourself as a victim of this circumstance instead of accepting this circumstance to be your responsibility.

I won't tell you not to commit suicide but i can only tell you that if you do then how exactly are you going to find out how the whole story ends?

If you stick around am sure more events will keep unfolding and this story will play out one way or the other, i don't know whether it will be for the better or worse but wouldn't it be interesting we stick around to find out?

First you need to accept these problems as they are, accept that these problems are there.

Accept that you are responsible for your circumstance and stop playing victim of this circumstance.

Blame nobody not even yourself for your condition only accept that through your own effort and the collective effort of societal interactions around you things will work out for the better.

It is easier to complain than to strive to better your condition.

Complaining makes you a victim of the circumstance and by this places your condition in a level above you but this shouldn't be so.

But you are alive, you have problems means you are alive because there wouldn't be any problems for you if you were dead.
This affirms that you are ahead of your conditions and you are in charge here.

What ever you choose to do with that ability becomes your choice.

-You can either choose to accept and try to work it out OR you complain and be a victim of it.

i know the one i'd rather choose..

People tend to get all touchy when life brings in it's ups and downs forgetting if you have no UP and DOWN then you are dead.

Try to find meaning in your sufferings and not make yourself a victim of it, you only diminish yourself...
[/b]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

The Victims mindset dilutes the human potential, by not accepting responsibility for our own actions and circumstances, we greatly reduce our ability to improve or change them.

Going by your post you see yourself as a victim of this circumstance instead of accepting this circumstance to be your responsibility.

I won't tell you not to commit suicide but i can only tell you that if you do then how exactly are you going to find out how the whole story ends?

If you stick around am sure more events will keep unfolding and this story will play out one way or the other, i don't know whether it will be for the better or worse but wouldn't it be interesting we stick around to find out?

First you need to accept these problems as they are, accept that these problems are there.

Accept that you are responsible for your circumstance and stop playing victim of this circumstance.

Blame nobody not even yourself for your condition only accept that through your own effort and the collective effort of societal interactions around you things will work out for the better.

It is easier to complain than to strive to better your condition.

Complaining makes you a victim of the circumstance and by this places your condition in a level above you but this shouldn't be so.

But you are alive, you have problems means you are alive because there wouldn't be any problems for you if you were dead.
This affirms that you are ahead of your conditions and you are in charge here.

What ever you choose to do with that ability becomes your choice.

-You can either choose to accept and try to work it out OR you complain and be a victim of it.

i know the one i'd rather choose..

People tend to get all touchy when life brings in it's ups and downs forgetting if you have no UP and DOWN then you are dead.

Try to find meaning in your sufferings and not make yourself a victim of it, you only diminish yourself...
[/b]

i appreciate your thoughts. thanks. societal interactions is what brought me here as my last ditch option
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
depressedsoul:

any thing legal. beggars has no choice
It cant be anything bro, are u on whatapp? Drop ur contact
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
SUPOL:

It cant be anything bro, are u on whatapp? Drop ur contact

kindly reply my PM. we would take it up from there
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by SUPOL(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
vfactor:

Its dat simple but pole dnt no
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
SUPOL:

Its dat simple but pole dnt no

didn't get you
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by tartar9(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2015
am not poor but by problems are overwhelming.wish we could switch positions.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by yomi007k(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2015
OP Listen to urself, u sound really sophisticated for a drop out.

If u give up on urself now, den u really messed up.

Don't be choosy, do any job u see n I am certain u gona make it.

I have a friend who lost both parents- he learnt tailoring job n now he is doing well, married with a kid plus. He also had a tough time initially, everybody does.
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by waldigit: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2015
depressedsoul:

if you kill yourself you go straight to HELL that I can guarantee you.
But wait a minute you are a drop out and you could write so well in english and you said you've got no job, when Jesus is looking everywhere for people like you to hire.
I beg go to RCCG camp, MFM, any other good ones. Tell then you want to serve Jesus for whatever fee Hes got to pay, Voila you've got a job..
Mission job is always looking for people, harvest is plentiful, labourers are few, so says the Master.

1 Like

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by AdeniyiA(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2015
You got headache and the only solution you think of is cutting off your head?

Believe me God would b disappointed in you undecided

2 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2015
depressedsoul:

no greatness without hardship. Look beyond today, look ahead of you. No condition is permanent
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by k00lxpert(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't care what u re passing through right now, but, u can't kill urself and u won't die IJN...the gud God will pave a better way for u soon. Pls have a Little patience...the Lord is with u
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
i appreciate all comments so far. Any one with information concerning a job should please Pm me. thanks
Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by CHARLOE(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
@ depressedsoul, am typing did from d hospital, tank ur god u're healthy, dats success in itself. Am making u an offer if u're interested, I teach fotografy, I'll teach u for free only if u have passion/interest in fotography. I'll advice u visit emergency ward of any general hospital around u n tell me u're not blessed wit guf healt.
U sound genuine dats y am doing dis. Am a graduate, an Engr, but dis is what I do 4 a living, n am not doing badly. Like sm1 said, don't shift blames, don't give up, just take responsibility for our life n future, cheers. Watsap me: 08187017588

2 Likes

Re: I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
CHARLOE:
@ depressedsoul, am typing did from d hospital, tank ur god u're healthy, dats success in itself. Am making u an offer if u're interested, I teach fotografy, I'll teach u for free only if u have passion/interest in fotography. I'll advice u visit emergency ward of any general hospital around u n tell me u're not blessed wit guf healt.
U sound genuine dats y am doing dis. Am a graduate, an Engr, but dis is what I do 4 a living, n am not doing badly. Like sm1 said, don't shift blames, don't give up, just take responsibility for our life n future, cheers. Watsap me: 08187017588

thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Menstruation Now A Sin Unto God??? / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament? / 25 Quotes By Archbishop Benson Idahosa That Will Change Ur Life. By Olokpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.