Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) (23054 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked cheesy

The puppet governor without any iota of charisma or capability.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by kokoA(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Make I no lie, this guy doesn't look smart at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Foolish_ man... Your work speaks for you not the media
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:
Can fashola please double as minister and governor of lagos state?

Onijekuje... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by koolpapa(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2015
This Ambode guy is just a waste Of time!!
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Henrypraise: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Lolllzzz
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by onelife97: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Does anyone know how much Ambode is currently spending on social media?

Believe me u don't really want to know the amount,it's quite mind boggling....
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
oderemo:
This fat oaf of a governor can't hit the ground running. Lagos is too big for him to rule, he is best a commissioner of some sort, night clubbing/igbadun.

Ambode is a social freak,he loves to interact with people and a fun loving guy who also loves the social media.

No one will understand him except the Geminis in the house.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by dacovajnr: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
It used to be Lagos is Working!,Fashola is Working!!..i like that slogan grin..but this idiot Slogan tire me Arm-robbers are working Ambode is busy taking pic n demonstrating..idiot Mac your no get for office see d small thing wey u carry 69fingers dey preSs with seriousness...Ashunu jatijati undecided
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ikkkkk: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2015
ramdris:
Am beginning to think I made d wrong choice voting dis guy..... I just hope my thought are wrong..

Too late. Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Skybee1(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2015
wat du u expect frm somone dat comz frm a dump party,m nat suprise coz in d last 100day it onli PDP govnors dat recorded d highest achievmnt in office,if u dought mi ask Govnor Udom n visit Akwa Ibom
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by 49cents(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2015
I didn't vote for this guy nor supported his candidature but one thing I see is that he has eyes for fixing small problems

So many pot holes and bad spots are being swiftly taken care of, from idi oro axis of Agege motor road too vita foam area of oba akran to toyota bend of Oba akran to wemco road

Ambode is a man who feels what lagosians pass through and is desirous to prove himself but I don't see Bola Tinubu letting him govern freely and that will be his greatest stumbling block

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Halob: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Reference(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:

Stop chasing after individuals, build institutions. Fashola can drop dead in a heart beat. Will you follow him then. Said Lagos was not a democracy and any gains were temporal. You guys need to read my back posts a lot more. Lagosians CANNOT rise beyond the vision, desires and competencies of a certain Jagbajan. In history no system ever survives this in the long term. Lagosians should expect one poorer choice after another. When you choose you have no complaint. When choices are made for you rebellion arrives next door. Every parent knows the difference between age 6 and 16. Good morning Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by deramarks(f): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Lol somewan dat is pinging his wify @ ome grin ambo I wanted u as governor cuz uv gat swags fashola already made lagos good enof for us so ur comin is to supervise his already done work nd put finishin touch nd to show dem lag boiz d way abi I lie?
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ronky2000: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Afroconnect:
Ambode is really clueless,actions speaks louder.Lagosians are being robbed daily in trafffic,the slow poke can't beef up security ithe areas-he is showing us pictures...lol.
Security is realy worse now,last week in marina broadday robbery around5pm,I was jus lucky nt to hv left offic then,odas were robbed inside keke maruwa imagine.no fear nothing.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by mlanreh: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
This what those who voted him have gotten the masses into

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ethicalUser(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Paparazy governor...u too like to take pishure but u no fine .
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2015
ramdris:
Am beginning to think I made d wrong choice voting dis guy..... I just hope my thoughts are wrong..

This guy is loved by danfo drivers and conductors as he has returned lawlessness to lagos state

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Reference(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2015
lmm4real:
Lagos people done carry last for electing the show boy as governor.

Elected who. Abegi. They elected APC. Can anybody honestly swear that he knew this guy will be guber candidate before the primaries let alone governor. Is that what you call a democracy. Did Lagosians ever ask him questions before electing him. Did he promise anything. He knew who put him there and he will answer to him ALONE. You cannot reap from where you have not sown. Sorry.

And for those calling Fashola, hear this. The reason Fashola did all that was an investment in his legacy and political future. He was stocking up on political capital to launch as a heavyweight in the party and the polity. But he had his wings clipped. What will this do to the psyche of Ambode and his minders. Of course, softly, softly, don't do flashy stuff, be conservative and dour. Just do enough to keep them alive but nothing extra to outshine the grand master. Am I surprised. Na. The APC after Fashola and Saraki will never let the public and its candidates engage.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Baroba(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2015
oderemo:
This fat oaf of a governor can't hit the ground running. Lagos is too big for him to rule, he is best a commissioner of some sort, night clubbing/igbadun.

Sad to say I agree with you, this is not about APC or PDP, he seems overwhelmed by the job.. If he carries on like this into 2016, I pray he gets impeached. The man seems out of his depth..
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by kunle75(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
ramdris:
Am beginning to think I made d wrong choice voting dis guy..... I just hope my thoughts are wrong..

Same here

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:
Yes he can but that would be after he refunds the 78 million naira he used to create a website and 300 million he used to dig a borehole.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Picture is fake. You can't use two hands to type on a tablet. Someone else was doing the tweeting while Mr governor was taking photos. lol

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by sweatlana: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Highest paid house boy in the land.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Taireblaze(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Na Wash.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Depot(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2015
ramdris:

Una never see anything, na Tinubu juju hold una.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Mogidi:

He buys MB with 1.2 million Naira per week. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by justmenoni: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm stories that touch...so we won't be hearing later that billions was spent as Internet charges as if their Internet is from heaven..

Mogidi:
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:

Ambrose is ur candidate. Enjoy ur self

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2015
For goodness sake,is this a governor or news reporter ? How did Nigeria find themselves in this situation with these confused ppl in power? God help Nigeria
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by tiffany23: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2015
THIS MAN NEED TO START WORKING OR ELSE....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Pledges Peace With Host Communities In South-east / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.