Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) (23055 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by deebsman1(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Only if the constitution can make Fash baba a governor for life, but its impossicant
aresa:
Can fashola please double as minister and governor of lagos state?
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by dan6019(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Ambode ti n ba Eko je o!

Please, can somebody wake this bomboy of a governor up from his slumber. This is not chairmanship of Epe LGA, but Lagos State comprising of over 15 million people.

He doesn't know what to do! Fashola, please, come to his rescue.

He has handed over Lagos Treasury back to the looters of old - Tinubu.

He couldn't maintain what he met on ground, not to talk of improving on them.

DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
.for sale

I wonder how you pussay be like tongue
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by 400billionman: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Alot of directionless people in government. They just come, occupy space and leave afterwards with nothing to their names.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:

coming from.....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by dwesternmall: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by mbulela: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
kokoA:
Make I no lie, this guy doesn't look smart at all.
This guy settled it for me.
You should never judge a person based on their CV.
For a first class student, he is seriously lacking.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by mapet: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2015
1. First of the titling of this piece by the OP and the reporter is sort of a wrong contextual capturing.
2. Ambode was invited to the tweet-meet by Japhet Omojuwa, and a Japhet with a twitter followership of over 274,000, was a strategic event for people to have their say directly with Ambode
3. I am suprised that NLers probably did not know about the event.
4. It was gentlemanly for Amode to honour the tweet meet and respond as best as he could to the torrent of questions

Think of it........how often would you have direct access to leadership, have your say and get a response? How often will a governor tell you personally through twitter that you should hold him by everything he's about to say on twitter even before answering the first question.

I'll advise that people get on tweeter and search for #JJmeetsAmbode so as to get better view of what transpired.

The lesson I learnt in this meet is that we can collectively build the society.........

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by SUBWAY101(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
ApcSucks:

my father is a dog

Okay ooo
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:
hahaha funny you, is fashola not paying you well from Abuja, better relocate, to Abuja asap

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
I was active yesterday when Omojuwa was asking him some question. He made some point but I hope he do is talking, he promise to start some project at Lekki, Epe, Ikorodu and others. Unfortunately, I didn't want to disrupt Omojuwa conversation because I felt some questions are being sideline. Anyway, Omojuwa will engage Governor Fayose next
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by demmy(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Commendable. He could have spent his Sunday doing something else.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by gbishman: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2015
if u like amke u nor start work dey browse and face book. Nor worry u will be next on the robbery spree
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by DipoDee: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Well....
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by fitinwell: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Lagos State Running on Auto pilot Administration. ., Since 1984...[/size] grin
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by omoakin111: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=38pt]AMBO.... AMBOC... AMBOOOOOOO[/size]

[size=28pt]FAAJI SHESHE BEERE NI O AMBOOOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ApcSucks: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okay ooo
my dog the fact you learn things fast makes me happy
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
..Bostonian Dunce.. do you even know how to use a surface... shioooor!.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by dwesternmall: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by SUBWAY101(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
ApcSucks:

my father is a well trained dog, he deserve cruel death

Okay, goodluck with the fool.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ApcSucks: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okay, goodluck with the fool.
grow up this dog
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ndlistic:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Sunday engaged Lagosians on Twitter on how his government intends to address prevalent challenges facing the state while stressing his commitment towards actualizing his development agenda for the state.

Ambode who made the remarks during an interview session anchored on Twitter by a social media influencer, Japheth Omojuwa said he was privilege to feel the pulse of Lagos via social media.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ambode-on-twitter-we-are-committed-to-delivering-on-our-development-agenda-for-lagos/
source :

nigga is playing candy crush tongue
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ApcSucks: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Sure.
my dog how ya 2day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.