Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound (1916 Views)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by femoboy(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were bothered about the safety of what they are eating.
But wait o, tortoise shocked shocked some people need to move to China asap cheesy
I just reckon for them to know how to even dice and cook it, they must know which is safe or not. I guess...

The snake is not a poisonous one,infact after Killin it a man was asking us to give it to him so dt he can roast it.so we thought dt was strong wt ds one we wr u wen running like mad man chasing nothing jes to kill the snake.naso we put water on fire sharply. The name of d snake is monamona in Yoruba
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by pickabeau1: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2015
choooiiiiiiii.. see meat!
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by femoboy(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2015
dominique:
as i was scrolling down I had a feeling that the snake will end up in a pot. I don't want to believe the poverty level in this country is so bad that people will go eating every crawling creature they lay their hands on. We need to change our mentality in this country.

so eating animal means poverty ryt?
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by Kimoni: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
choooiiiiiiii.. see meat!

grin grin you wan chop?
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by Kimoni: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
femoboy:
The snake is not a poisonous one,infact after Killin it a man was asking us to give it to him so dt he can roast it.so we thought dt was strong wt ds one we wr u wen running like mad man chasing nothing jes to kill the snake.naso we put water on fire sharply. The name of d snake is monamona in Yoruba

Lollzz, all your effort must not go in vain smiley
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by femoboy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kimoni:

naso broda
Re: Photos Of The Snake Killed In My Compound by femoboy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kimoni:

naso broda... .. make person no work for anoda man chop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce - Don't Know Where My Wife Is / 23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum / Where To Buy Carrot Oil In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.