Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" (1528 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Can You Imagine,she's Giving Me Condition / Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Lovelynature(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Boy friend and Boyfriend:

Guess there's different meaning attached to these same-pronouncing, same-spelling words which only difference so far is just the gap in the middle of one.

I was chatting with a lady, when I asked her who the guy with her on her dp was. She told me, 'he is my boy friend and not my boyfriend,' and started telling me how good the guy had been to her.

What is really the difference between boy friend and boyfriend?

Oh, I see!

Guess the 'boyfriend' is for the bae while the 'boy friend' is for brothers in the friendzone community and zonal chairman of friendzone association. Lol...cheesycheesy

Friends, does the gap really give those words different meaning?

1 Like

Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by slimzy28(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
angry
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by SosaMontana(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2015
As in CEO of FRIENDZONE RECORDS

4 Likes

Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Nope...there is no difference on that...if that guy is juz her friend she may say "he is my friend" not a "boy friend" coz obviously he is a male...
so Lovelynature what's gooood? cool
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by yomi007k(m): 12:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Dey dere mk pant dey wear u lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by wordbank(m): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Most gehs r authors of confusion
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Mekky05(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Lmao! Boyfriend of Friend zone company. And then, Boyfriend of Bae holdings.
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Lovelynature(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Nope...there is no difference on that...if that guy is juz her friend they may say "he is my friend" not a "boy friend" coz obviously he is a male...
so Lovelynature what's gooood? cool
yeah, you're right

as for the word 'gooood', lol smiley, you won start 'ooooooo' importation ni? cheesysmiley

by the way, how many guys do you have behind your friendzone door?
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by tinziemaine(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2015
This guy sef y u no ask de girl de meaning since she be ur girl friend not girlfriend.
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Lovelynature(m): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2015
tinziemaine:
This guy sef y u no ask de girl de meaning since she be ur girl friend not girlfriend.
bros take it easy. I posted this for fun as you can see I defined the difference in my post up there. Just wanted to know people's opinion
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Lovelynature:
yeah, you're right

as for the word 'gooood', lol smiley, you won start 'ooooooo' importation ni? cheesysmiley

by the way, how many guys do you have behind your friendzone door?

I have a friend and it happened to be a boy wink grin
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2015
#Yawns
NP: Out this _bitch - Tyga
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm not sure that's the answer to his question tho lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not sure that's the answer to his question tho lipsrsealed

The answer is there already..only women can understand what I mean....Lol grin
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

The answer is there already..only women can understand what I mean....Lol grin
he's aware you have a BF, but he asked for the number of dudes imprisoned in your friendzone grin cheesy grin
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
he's aware you have a BF, but he asked for the number of dudes imprisoned in your friendzone grin cheesy grin

Lol...u don't get it,don't u? grin come a Lil closer & I'll whisper it to u tongue
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...u don't get it,don't u? grin come a Lil closer & I'll whisper it to u tongue
I don't really get it cry cry cry
Pls whisper it to me
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Just wondering why she didn't just type 'friend' since the picture's already there.. Op, it means the guy's in #One chance.
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by rawpadgin(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2015
friend zoning na for bastard

rawpadgin sabi boy cannot have that
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Fernandowski(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
SosaMontana:
As in CEO of FRIENDZONE RECORDS
lolz
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by SosaMontana(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Fernandowski:
lolz
Omor d guy don enter one chance
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Lovelynature(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

hahaha, it's time to release him from that zone once he comes to Nairaland cheesy
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Lovelynature(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

hahaha, it's time to release him from that zone and promote him to the real bae once he comes to Nairaland cheesy
Re: Imagine! She Told Me, "He Is My Boy Friend And Not Boyfriend" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lovelynature:
hahaha, it's time to release him from that zone and promote him to the real bae once he comes to Nairaland cheesy

I don't own him @ all...if he wants to find someone,he is free wink

(1) (Reply)

My Interview With Mrsphyno :) :) :) / Romancelanders, Let's Have A Mini Discussion. / Help! My Housemaid Is Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.