Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. (598 Views)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / Why Are Some Ladies Vagina Tight From Onset And WWW Inside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Sarang(f): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
We have stages of a relationship, They progressively go till it reaches its climax, But the mistake we do most at times is that, at the first stage we start taking significant Decisions.

You see, The first stage of a relationship, You'll be infatuated, Flying on the wings of that thrilling feeling, Your hormones are strong that time. You'll be like: "I've met the love of my life"
"I can't do without him/her"
This is always a time when emotions are burning and there's this strong attachment too.
Now, The mistake we make is that We Start promising Marriage and making great promises at this stage, Which is wrong. Cos at this time we are almost blinded by emotions and been driven by irrationality. At this stage, We haven't discovered all about this person but yet we feel they're just the best for us.

Falling in Love is what every tom, Dick and harry can do, After the passion and romantic energy, and after the realisation of your senses, can you still stay in that love?

The day you wake up and say you have married the wrong person is the day that your marriage truly begins. It means that this is the day where the veil of infatuation lifts and the 20/20 vision of everyday living comes in.
At the second stage, the infatuation has cleared, that's when you'll be like:
"OMG, he tells the worst jokes."
"Mehn She's too short"
All this while na feelings blind you o!

That's when you'll start regretting your promises, for some people by then its late, maybe cos they are married..

Romantic love is really psychological. And we must understand its process if we don't want to make great mistakes.
Its very wrong to promise a person you are in love with marriage when you haven't discovered their weakness.

You must allow your relationship grow to a level where you completely know all the irritating things about your partner, that's when you'll know if You LOVED them, or you were just Thrilled with HORMONAL promptings..

The first one to two months of a relationship, Biko enjoy the feeling but don't make any serious promise. Cos at that stage, Everything will be sweet, Even the fart of your partner sef.

NWayo nwayo or you might regret your decision later.

I'll be continuing on this subject later, its very broad.

#IamSARANG.
Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by thebestonearth(m): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Sarang:

We have stages of a relationship, They progressively go till it reaches its climax, But the mistake we do most at times is that, at the first stage we start taking significant Decisions.

You see, The first stage of a relationship, You'll be infatuated, Flying on the wings of that thrilling feeling, Your hormones are strong that time. You'll be like: "I've met the love of my life"
"I can't do without him/her"
This is always a time when emotions are burning and there's this strong attachment too.
Now, The mistake we make is that We Start promising Marriage and making great promises at this stage, Which is wrong. Cos at this time we are almost blinded by emotions and been driven by irrationality. At this stage, We haven't discovered all about this person but yet we feel they're just the best for us.

Falling in Love is what every tom, Dick and harry can do, After the passion and romantic energy, and after the realisation of your senses, can you still stay in that love?

The day you wake up and say you have married the wrong person is the day that your marriage truly begins. It means that this is the day where the veil of infatuation lifts and the 20/20 vision of everyday living comes in.
At the second stage, the infatuation has cleared, that's when you'll be like:
"OMG, he tells the worst jokes."
"Mehn She's too short"
All this while na feelings blind you o!

That's when you'll start regretting your promises, for some people by then its late, maybe cos they are married..

Romantic love is really psychological. And we must understand its process if we don't want to make great mistakes.
Its very wrong to promise a person you are in love with marriage when you haven't discovered their weakness.

You must allow your relationship grow to a level where you completely know all the irritating things about your partner, that's when you'll know if You LOVED them, or you were just Thrilled with HORMONAL promptings..

The first one to two months of a relationship, Biko enjoy the feeling but don't make any serious promise. Cos at that stage, Everything will be sweet, Even the fart of your partner sef.

NWayo nwayo or you might regret your decision later.

I'll be continuing on this subject later, its very broad.

Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Sarang(f): 4:21am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=thebestonearth post=39596366][/quote]

Bros you be spirit? lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Cutehector(m): 4:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Tru that.. Some things just hav to be weighed...

Recently she jokingly asked me for a loan... And wen I asked her why she did dat, she said she was just tryn her luck.. Knowing fully dat I"m broke... She just totally killed evry likeness I had for her..
Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Sarang(f): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Tru that.. Some things just hav to be weighed...

Recently she jokingly asked me for a loan... And wen I asked her why she did dat, she said she was just tryn her luck.. Knowing fully dat I"m broke... She just totally killed evry likeness I had for her..

Lol thats it man.
Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Mayour11(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2015
You know love is blind, so talk is cheap...

Well, today is my birthday. But I won't beg for likes simply because the Eaglets have been able to trash the mighty Brazil that usually give us tough time at the national team level...
Re: Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2015
A real man knows when he meets his Mrs Right.

As a retired professional player, the first day I met my wife, everything in me knew she was the one and not long, I broke the Nsugbe coconut.

The "close to one year" courtship we had was just for formality sake.

So there's nothing wrong in expressing one's feeling earlier than anticipated SO FAR THERE'S NO UNNECESSARY DELAY AFTERWARDS.

It makes a woman relax a bit. cool

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Trouble? / Ladies Come In And Apply For A Relationship With Me / Time To Break Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.