Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (50569 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by OnlyMotors: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
must

well, i dont do new generation songs unless am drunk as fvck

teamoldschool
you sabi abeg...
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Nemesis99(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
ebukaddon:
top 20 songs
1. CDQ Ft. Olamide – Woss Wobi (Freestyle)
2. Dr. SID – Kabiyesi
3. Patoranking – Make Am
4. Tekno – Duro
5. Harrysong Ft. Kcee, Olamide, Iyanya & Orezi
– Reggae Blues
6. Qdot – Alhaji
7. Lil Kesh Ft. Viktoh – Efejoku
8. YCEE – Jagaban
9. Skales – Lo Le
10. Runtown Ft. Wizkid – Bend Down Pause
11. DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido – Wole
12. Oriste femi Ft. Harry song – Sukus
13. L.A.X – Morenike
14. Olamide – Lagos boys
15. Pepenazi Ft. Olamide – Illegal
16. Reekado Banks – Corner
17. Falz Ft. Reekado Banks – Celebrity
Girlfriend
18. Bamiji – Keu Keuu
19. Ola Dips – Body Body
20. Timaya – Some More
Enjoy!!
u wake up early mormor and u decide to just mumu urself to stupor. See as u dey use post command us sef "top 10 songs u must have on your playlist" mtchw if u get gun, u gaz come shoot me I no get 'em. Where are these bouncers na?
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by ValerianSteel(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
all4naija:

One of the most boring Christian songs I have ever listen to. The group aren't good rockers.
Really this is a Christian band that has sold the highest number of albums worldwide,songs from Hillsong compete favorable with other songs on world chart.

It also matters on the particular album/song you've ever listened to or the type of genre you are inclined to but Hillsong makes very good music.It couples all types of musical elements into an album and you can tell the beauty of the album when you listen to just one song.

Different strokes for different folks,go listen to Heart Like Heaven from Empires Album or the best selling song from Zion Album "Oceans","Glorious Ruins",I have all albums though so I can tell what songs are up there as very good and the ones that deserve the pass mark but Hillsong music is revolutionary.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by friends4ever(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
I listen to old school...
Cool and d gang, Buju Banti, Shagy, Chakademos and plier, Black Uhuru, Bob Marley and Raphael Cameroon, Gap Band, Captain Abram... cool
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Really this is a Christian band that has sold the highest number of albums worldwide,songs from Hillsong compete favorable with other songs on world chart.

It also matters on the particular album/song you've ever listened to or the type of genre you are inclined to but Hillsong makes very good music.It couples all types of musical elements into an album and you can tell the beauty of the album when you listen to just one song.

Different strokes for different folks,go listen to Heart Like Heaven from Empires Album or the best selling song from Zion Album "Oceans","Glorious Ruins",I have all albums though so I can tell what songs are up there as very good and the ones that deserve the pass mark but Hillsong music is revolutionary.
No, I don't listen to Christian songs anymore. I grow up with their music and I know much about Hillsong United Christian rock band than you think. They are boring to me these days.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Onyiido: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2015
ebukaddon:
top 20 songs
2. Dr. SID – Kabiyesi
3. Patoranking – Make Am
4. Tekno – Duro
– Reggae Blues
6. Qdot – Alhaji
8. YCEE – Jagaban
9. Skales – Lo Le
13. L.A.X – Morenike
14. Olamide – Lagos boys
Girlfriend
18. Bamiji – Keu Keuu
19. Ola Dips – Body Body
20. Timaya – Some More
Enjoy!!
Op whatever happened to soul lifting worship songs. I forbid these songs on my phone cuz having them on my phone means me being separated from my creator which will not happen.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by ValerianSteel(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2015
all4naija:

No, I don't listen to Christian songs anymore. I grow up with their music and I know much about Hillsong United Christian rock band than you think. They are boring to me these days.
Faith crises or you simply just grew out of them?

Am a lover of good music,and am a dedicated follower of Hillsong Church,it's my home church currently,so I guess I should have a biased opinion towards Hillsong Music in general.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Onyiido: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
Nonsense!!!! I gat none on my recycle bin talk more of my playlist......
Their lyrical contents are way too STUPI.D
u nailed it. Stupid $ lame songs which doesn't inspire one in any way
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Onyiido: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2015
teemanbastos:
I instead listen to soul-lifting songs that make me think about Jesus
On point
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 06, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Faith crises or you simply just grew out of them?

Am a lover of good music,and am a dedicated follower of Hillsong Church,it's my home church currently,so I guess I should have a biased opinion towards Hillsong Music in general.
I am atheist at the moment and I will remain one. My parents raise me as a Christian and I choose to be different after finding out the religion is full of fairy tales. So Christian songs that I used to listen to are now very boring to me.

I don't think you are biased toward Hillsong United music. FYI, many Pentecostal, Presbyterian, etc Christians go gaga for their songs but I don't.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by ValerianSteel(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2015
all4naija:

I am atheist at the moment and I will remain one. My parent raise me as a Christian and I choose to be different after finding out the religion is full of fairy tales. So Christian songs that I used to listen to are now very boring to me.

I don't think you are biased toward Hillsong United music. FYI, many Pentecostal, Presbyterian, etc Christians go gaga for their songs but I don't.
Oh I totally understand.

The Christian Faith had done little to reprove people of the stupidity it has imposed on them.At times I think I follow blindly but maybe I do,i probably just want to believe in something,but it's hard to cause shoving down so many fallacies is so complicated.I totally understand you.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by ABEngine(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Chestar5:
I dont listen to Nigerian music tongue

She does Togolese grin grin
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by bibiking7(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Whatever happened to some avicii, staind, 3 doors down, one Republic, Eminem, nickelback etc. smiley
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 06, 2015
teemanbastos:
I instead listen to soul-lifting songs that make me think about Jesus
...lol@ ur foot note!
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by danidee10(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Most of these 9ja songs have stupid meaningless lyrics on my list U'll see Coldplay, imagine dragons, parachute, the kooks, etc....no naija song except karishika, Godwin and frank Edwards grin
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2015
ybalogs:

O rie wan be baba mi. You Gbayi gaaan. Abeg chop knuckle
Thanks. Baba mi ke? Omo kekere ara mi. I neva reach 20 sef but i like those classic tracks
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by eboox(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2015
una no get work,do knw wot makes a quality music?west-ed generations,
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Flirtval: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2015
ebukaddon:
top 20 songs 1. CDQ Ft. Olamide – Woss Wobi (Freestyle) 2. Dr. SID – Kabiyesi 3. Patoranking – Make Am 4. Tekno – Duro 5. Harrysong Ft. Kcee, Olamide, Iyanya & Orezi – Reggae Blues 6. Qdot – Alhaji 7. Lil Kesh Ft. Viktoh – Efejoku 8. YCEE – Jagaban 9. Skales – Lo Le 10. Runtown Ft. Wizkid – Bend Down Pause 11. DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido – Wole 12. Oriste femi Ft. Harry song – Sukus 13. L.A.X – Morenike 14. Olamide – Lagos boys 15. Pepenazi Ft. Olamide – Illegal 16. Reekado Banks – Corner 17. Falz Ft. Reekado Banks – Celebrity Girlfriend 18. Bamiji – Keu Keuu 19. Ola Dips – Body Body 20. Timaya – Some More Enjoy!!
Can't hv any of these nonsense on my playlist
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
For me its trap hiphop music, gospel or old school.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by MhizLehwayche(f): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2015
and i didnt see phyno there.....

the list aint complete without him. grin
ebukaddon:
top 20 songs
2. Dr. SID – Kabiyesi
3. Patoranking – Make Am
4. Tekno – Duro
– Reggae Blues
6. Qdot – Alhaji
8. YCEE – Jagaban
9. Skales – Lo Le
13. L.A.X – Morenike
14. Olamide – Lagos boys
Girlfriend
18. Bamiji – Keu Keuu
19. Ola Dips – Body Body
20. Timaya – Some More
Enjoy!!
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Paschalp(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
Nonsense!!!! I gat none on my recycle bin talk more of my playlist......
Their lyrical contents are way too STUPI.D

abi...very stupid naija jams... I expected to see soft songs with. cool lyrics
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by ZionJay(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2015
What you listen to shapes ur mind gradually and defines you eventually. I'd rather listen to soul lifting and thought provoking songs. undecided
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Ego2(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
timmyblast:
these my kind of girl. Love ya
thanks boo kiss
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by daejavuu: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=ebukaddon post=39597830]top 20 songs
2. Dr. SID – Kabiyesi
3. Patoranking – Make Am
4. Tekno – Duro
– Reggae Blues
6. Qdot – Alhaji
8. YCEE – Jagaban
9. Skales – Lo Le
13. L.A.X – Morenike
14. Olamide – Lagos boys
Girlfriend
18. Bamiji – Keu Keuu
19. Ola Dips – Body Body
20. Timaya – Some More
Enjoy!![/quote

Songs wey no fit lift your spirit to achieve more in life....if its not about sex,it is about making money illegally or in the most insanely stupid way.
]
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Lorax(f): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
what happened to songs by Daughtry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by dasa: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
1DA ft Skales and Solidstar. love her daily remix

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/42095

Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by iceberylin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
i only need J.cole and Lamar's Duo album....
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Ndmichaels(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
See playlist...i am yet to understand why and how people enjoy and get comfortable with that Lil Kesh's songs.Dude makes a whole lotta noises.My opinion though.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Speakdatruth: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
nuelzy:
"enternity" ..

issorit... gringrin ...nah me look for trouble jare... u win grin
epic grin
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by Meklex(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
[kendrick lamar]
Money trees
Hiipower
King kunta
Alright
Swimming pool
Bitch don't kill my vibe
The Blacker the berry

[J cole]
She knows
Apparently
A tale of two cities
January 28
Born a sinner
No role models
Love yours
In the morning

[honourable mentions]
Cheerleader by omi
Hotline bling by drake
Energy by drake
Sorry by Justin bieber
Yoga by Janelle monae
Take me to church by hozier
Locked away by Rcity ft adam levine
Let her go by passenger
Running by naughty boy ft Beyonce
Know yourself by drake
Cleaning my closet by angel haze
Battle cry by angel haze ft sia
Same love by macklemore
R.I.C.O by meek mill and drake
Patience by nas and damien marley
Friends by nas and marley

[sia]
Alive
Lullaby
Breathe me
Big girls cry
Dressed in black
Eye of the needle
Salted wound
Chandelier

[Eminem]
Every song

[another honorable mentions]
Selena gomez
Taylor swift
Meghan trainor
Charlie puth
Enya
Lorde
Owl city
Wiz khalifa
wale
Nicki minaj
Rihanna(dance in the dark, half me, better have my money... Etc)
Arianna grande
Ellie Goulding
Sam Smith
And a whole host of other musicians.
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by cvon(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Duro by @teknomiles..... On replay
Re: Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist by abagoro(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
1 Drake "Hotline Bling"
2 The Weeknd 'The Hills'
3 Travis Scot 'Antidote'
4 Rae Sremmurd 'This Could be Us'
5 Drake/Future 'Digital Dash'
6 Fetty Wap 'Trap Queen'
7 Chris Brown 'Sex You Back To Sleep'
8 Bryson Tiller "Don't"
9 Bryson Tiller "Overtime"
10 Post Malone "White Iversion"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot / FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.