Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! (889 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by yicob(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2009
Hardly will you see a woman without putting on any satanic accessories. Most of the things they wear are not biblical . Satan has blindfolded them with fashion. E go hard b4 woman go make heaven o. They can't do without artificial hair, shampoo and lipstick made from placenta, trinket, seductive clothing. . .skimpy skirts and jumpy tops, Jezebel's pedicure and manicure, toning creams and lots more. Out of every 100 people in hell, 2 are men and 98 are women. In fact, we men are blessed. Please don't crucify me. This is an excerpt from 29th March 09 sermon in a church.
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by bece: 12:52pm On May 10, 2009
which church is that
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by Abuzola(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2009
Even before it existed 1430 years ago prophet muhammad prophesized it and said majority of women will be in hell. Twale
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by Honeyboy09(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2009
Ahhhh I'm Dumfounded and dont know what to say ,
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by yicob(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2009
@ bece, are you interested in the church or the sermon ?
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by bece: 7:06pm On May 10, 2009
yes o i will like to see the pastor wearing my mini skirt,my dangling gold earrings,my see thru blouse and my 20 inches weaveon so he can have plenty of evil to cast out. grin grin grin
honestly i will love to know the church and the pastor,who the f@ck is he to condem women.what does he have to say about men piercing their ears,male pastors doing jerry koko pls let the man go and hang
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by vanitty: 7:08pm On May 10, 2009
ha! what is wrong with shampoo? are we all expected to have dirty, unkempt hair?
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Even before it existed 1430 years ago prophet muhammad prophesized it and said majority of women will be in hell. Twale

Your "prophet" didnt "prophesy" anything because his own reason for women being the majority in hell was based on disobedience to their husbands and denying them sex. grin cheesy
Re: 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! by Wellas14(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2009
Na wah o. When una begin play God. Man looks on the outside but God looks on the inside so,

(1) (Reply)

Loon Of Bad Boy Records Accepts Islam (islam Is Fake Anyone?) / Is God All-powerful? / Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.