Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Nigerian Ebay Is Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigerian Ebay Is Here (764 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Ebay Is Here by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2009
The Nigerian Ebay is Here

It was drizzling this Thursday afternoon when I met with Tony Daley the young Nigerian social entrepreneur and web designer who is the creator and owner of Naija Listing, Nigeria’s answer to the successful Ebay of America. He told me all about it.

Naija Listing like the American Internet company is an online auction and shopping website where people and companies can buy and sell, search and post jobs in the various segments of listings. There is a long list for the personal and commercial benefit of everyone and every company. Naija Listing is an online business directory, an online shopping mall and with a shoppers guide, a jobs bank, and so much more.

Naija Listing is a more niche commercial site than Nairalist of Seun Osewa whose own is the Nigerian answer to Craiglist. There is one major thing that Naija Listing has and this is the regular updates on Tenders from the Federal Government of Nigeria. If you want a government contract, Naija Listing has the information from the tenders board.

http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2009/05/nigerian-ebay-is-here.html
Re: The Nigerian Ebay Is Here by Smartsboy(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2009
What do u mean?
Re: The Nigerian Ebay Is Here by Obodo5(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2009
And what exactly can I buy here? Getting so tired of all these people boosting the have the biggest, largest, best online marketplace in Nigeria. How can you promote a site like this when it is just empty? Alexa.com has even no data of this site. Websites like nairalist, whogobuy and www.2deal4real.com are the fast growing sites now! Write about them instead!

(1) (Reply)

Re-consolidation Looms, Cbn Seeks Only 15 Banks / Money Gone Bad For Doyin Motors, Banks / Why Do I Have A Problem Whenever I Post A New Topic(for Moderators)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.