Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance (44105 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Marriage Takes Center Stage (photos) / Photos: Oyo State Governor’s Son In Sizzling 12yr Old Romance With MUA, Imelda / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by tr3y(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Issokay
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by yoporchness(f): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
How many children dis gomina get ganself.
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by blaquemyc: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
is that barbie on the last PIC or her distant cousin
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by joystickextend1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
okay smiley
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by uncjay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sho! So what should we do then.....
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by kinibigdeal(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Our governors/Politicians are using public funds to send their children to the best school abroad while they give the children of the less priviledge guns, matchet and condoms. Their children comes back to become a king over those that accepted their matchet and gun while the less priviledge still serve their children likewise. I remember how Saraki Father use to give Kwara state indigenes Bread, Akara and Two congo of rice, they were ready to die for him, in their own land while is children were schooling in havard. They came back to Nigeria and still became king over those that keep accepting the bread. Nigerian politician are wise, they destroy education in other for you not to have the intellects to question them. God save our youth

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Lescott7(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
darznets:

THIS IS HOW YOU IDENTIFY JUNK JOURNALISTS,
OYO STATE GOVERNOR DOES NOT HAVE A SON!

HE HAS 4 DAUGHTERS!
Abi oh my brother, Ajimobi does not have a male child I don't know where they got this false story.

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by domopps(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
An2elect2:
yes? undecided

You again!

Cheeers
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
confamgist237:
Photos: Oyo State Governor's Son In Sizzling 12yr Old Romance With MUA, Imelda

The only son of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi, Abolaji Abiola Ajimobi is in a sizzling long-term romance with makeup artist, Imelda Ladebo. Bolaji met Imelda 12 years ago and the two have been dating since then. 27 year old Bolaji is a First lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps while Imelda is well recognized London-based makeup artist specializing in bridal, commercial, editorial, TV and film. She is a graduate of accounting and business management and is said to be in her 20s.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/photos-oyo-state-governors-son-in.html

@ OP...US Marine Corp don dey keep beards
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by attention007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is news? Does it affect our economy in a positive way? Please OP allow relevant news to make way to the front page.
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by ODUBEZE: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
omokayode9258:
rubbishes, will dt bring bread on my table
LOLz go business section now.
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by justmenoni: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
So

Bet wats going on in Nairaland these days.... Nawa oooo
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by lanrei(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
ODUBEZE:
LOLz go business section now.
I tire o
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by dwesternmall: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by cc150615(f): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
On front page Smh for nairaland nd Seun, btw I think the guy is ugly
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by balancediet(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
No be dat Dbanj babe?
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Samguine:
They started dating when the guy was 15 and the bae was probably 11 or 12... shocked
gubernatorial privileges
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by TOSINSESI: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Governor Ajimobi has a Son
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by femzysticks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
confamgist237:
Photos: Oyo State Governor's Son In Sizzling 12yr Old Romance With MUA, Imelda

The only son of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi, Abolaji Abiola Ajimobi is in a sizzling long-term romance with makeup artist, Imelda Ladebo. Bolaji met Imelda 12 years ago and the two have been dating since then. 27 year old Bolaji is a First lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps while Imelda is well recognized London-based makeup artist specializing in bridal, commercial, editorial, TV and film. She is a graduate of accounting and business management and is said to be in her 20s.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/photos-oyo-state-governors-son-in.html

if i understand the story well

you are saying he met the 20+year old girl 12years ago

that is she was 10+ when they met
and he was 15

HMMM
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by MbashrexBashir(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
How does dat pays the civil servant his dad owes salaries. Free me jor
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by luqmanayomide: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Waooo I love this couple may God bless ur union
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by NaijainTexas: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
darznets:

HE HAS 4 DAUGHTERS!

Actually my dear that's not true. He does indeed have a son for sure. You may not know of him much because he stays low key. It is not a secret he has a son, lol

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6RFRyJLuUhA/VZvLnoLKoaI/AAAAAAAAJok/2gLUprMLh_A/s1600/ajm5.jpg[/img]
Another link: http://www.aranmbada.com/2015/07/exclusive-governor-lie-low-ajimobis-son.html

Thing is, I follow this makeup artist on Instagram and she has refuted this story, and said they are not a couple, just friends.

Check this link: https://instagram.com/p/9lFydzpzkV/?taken-by=beautyboudoir_l where Imelda herself even says why would she date someone for 12 years without marriage. Plus, doesn't 12 years of dating sound preposterous to you? Do the math, that would make her a mere child of barely 10 years if that even.

Blogging isn't journalism. Linda Ikeji and these other copycat blogs may have some really entertaining posts, made to draw traffic to their sites, but this right here is just false news, which I guess could help drum up advertising and publicity for the budding makeup artist. I like her, she is talented. Maybe more people will follow her and see correctly drawn eyebrows cheesy (take note Lillian Esoro's traditional wedding makeup artist, lol)

But seriously, this is not news, jor. These folks are not celebrities, just children of state politicians. Abeg, what kind yeye celebrityism is going on in Naija?! It just so happens I follow her page, and noticed it on here as well.

"Sizzling"...Chineke.

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
You dont Know Yoruba elites be that. Ajimobi may have like 3 or more other wives you never knew with a Football team. undecided

darznets:

HE HAS 4 DAUGHTERS!
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by ekemini606: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
sKeetz:
They met 12 years ago and she is in her 20's... So he started dating her when she was between 8 to 12 years old... Wtf! sad

She in her 20's mean age range.
It's between 20_29.
Not necessarily 20.
ur calculation isn't accurate enough sir!
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by toludadon(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
darznets:

HE HAS 4 DAUGHTERS!

you are so wrong, he has a son..
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by toludadon(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lescott7:
Abi oh my brother, Ajimobi does not have a male child I don't know where they got this false story.

stop misleading people, he has a son
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by TushAnn(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm...
am I the only one noticing that she has three different faces in the three pictures?
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by murtalaa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Abolaji is 27 years old.
Imelda is 20 years old.
They have been fucking each other in last 12 years.
So Abolaji started fucking at the age of 27-12=15.
Imelda started fucking at the age of 20-12=8.

Continu.
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Divepen1(m): 1:39am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance by Haryorqunley(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2015
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.