Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An (30304 Views)

HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An by gbrown(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
ELTON123:
HIV awolowo don die make una no de waste money anyhow.cry
bros HIV? No that,s cruel of you
Re: HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Goodbye Mrs HIV Awolowo......my regards to your useless Otapiapia drinking hubby grin grin grin
Re: HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An by lebete3000: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Chinaimporter:
May her soul rest in peace.
Gold or no gold.....the dead is already dead and o amount of luxury can change anything.
Awolowo was a great man but just could not rise above tribal and religious sentiments.
I dont even have a problem with him for supporting the biafran war and starving the igbos after being imprisoned by the hausa/fulanis and akintola and being released from prison by ojukwu. My major problem with his is why did he make the abandoned property act after igbos have been defeated?
Why did he make the 20 pounds policy?
Why did he disenfranchise the yoruba muslims?
Anytime i think about him,all i see is a tribalist.
Of all our founding fathers he did most harm to our integration than anybody

Awolowo was thrown in Prison on the ground of a suspected coup he was about to plot....I think Gowon & not Ojukwu released him from jail, it was only natural for him to do his master's bidding. We Yorubas are known for treachery and selling ourselves out.
Re: HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An by Divepen1(m): 1:34am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An by calcal: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
tolustx:
That is good

Psalm 90:12 "Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom."
I guess wisdom taught her to prepare for the day.

I heard of a man who had five wives and so before he died, he dug 6 graves, one for each of the wives and one for him. Right now, three of the graves have inhabitants, the last three are still loading...

At some point, you will need to visit YABA LEFT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndoma-Egba And Gen. Buhari In 1983 (Pics) / Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.