Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70576 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2009
Starting line up for Arsenal

NO ADEBAYOR - not even on the bench.  

RVP, Arshavin, Denilson, Diaby, Nasri, Song, Cesc, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Fabianski

Walcott is on the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2009
Big Four head to head,

We have collected eight points and only Liverpool collected more, i hope that luck smiles on us today!
tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:13pm On May 16, 2009
I just knew it . .AW stubborn pass goat sef undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2009
debosky:

Starting line up for Arsenal

NO ADEBAYOR - not even on the bench.  

RVP, Arshavin, Denilson, Diaby, Nasri, Song, Cesc, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Fabianski

Walcott is on the bench.

Glad he his not anywhere near the team!

To be frank, he has been a pile of onion peels all season

He was absolutely useless last couple of weeks and i wont wanna be sitting here watching him repeat the same show of shame!

What a Arrow! angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:16pm On May 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
To be frank, he has been a pile of onion peels all season

grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2009
Where is Kit to defend his boy? grin

I'll be interested in finding out why he's not even on the bench, and why he was 'rested' against Chelski. This smells of Wenger doing what he did with Henry - once there was nothing to win again, he starts experimenting to see how his side plays without a player he wants to sell.

For Ade's sake I hope that's not the case. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2009
Ade thinks hez top draw, i hope they sell him to Milan and we will see whether he will notch double figures in goals!

I have always said it, he his just average

Young Jimmy Deabill, i play semi-pro with is miles better! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2009
debosky:

What does that tell you what exactly? Ok he disgraced Bayern, but these days even pub teams can score 5 goals against them, doesn't mean a thing. grin He had a few good games in Europe yes. He wasn't stunning at the Euros so I am not carried away. The only thing I'm sure of is that he'll likely be more professional than Ade. That said, I haven't watched him with enough interest to have a definitive opinion on the lad. cool

How often must you prove yourself to be a dork? Your footie analysis always reeks of sciolism and now you have been caught redhanded. . . . . Pobregnyak did not go to the Euro's cos he was injured, you doofus! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2009
Ibime:

How often must you prove yourself to be a dork? Your footie analysis always reeks of sciolism and now you have been caught redhanded. . . . . Pobregnyak did not go to the Euro's cos he was injured, you doofus! grin

D'oh! grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2009
@ DK
His perception of very far may be different from yours so it's a matter of perspective - I see no need for education.  Cool
If he said Bayern were far below Wolfsburg on points, then maybe you'd have a point.

Its perspective that would make a team tied on points with the league leaders far away from the league?

No wonder you are all gayyners and you remain trophyless.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

A team tied on point far away from winning? Gayyners cant cease to bring up surprises.

@ Ibime,
Debosky thought Pobrenbyak was another spelling for Pavluchenko since they both start with P  tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Like I said the IQ requirement to be an Arsenal fan is low anyways tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2009
Ibime:

My statement is factually correct - if he was not there, by logic he could not have been stunning at the Euros like Arshavin was. cool

Enough of the side tracks we focus on the game at hand.

Come on you Red and White Army!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2009
I will be glad if Ade is sold cos he misses scoring chances for a striker. Although Persie is also guilty of this but he is a better player than Ade. Hope we will extend the league party of scumtwat till next week. @Ibime, leave Debo alone. He has said he isnt cradle of knowledge of footie or what else do u want? Up GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2009
Common you gunners, London's finest!

Show some fucking pride
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:45pm On May 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Common you gunners, London's finest!

Show some fucking pride

The day brash will make a f_king post . .without the f_king word, is not yet f_king here grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2009
mukina2:

The day brash will make a f_king post . .without the f_king word, is not yet f_king here grin grin
grin grin grin

If we win, you will see one. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2009
mukina2:

debosky:

grin grin grin

If we win, you will see one. cheesy

Abso-fucking-lutely right! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2009
Is there any pride left in Gayyners or Ass-anal?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:51pm On May 16, 2009
hey go and play with ur toys angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2009
Na you be my toy come here lemme play with you
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2009
Diaby's distribution is atrocious. Can Ibime come and watch his crush do his crap? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:56pm On May 16, 2009
Dayo
You wish grin

if dem send you . .tell dem you nor meet me . .now  gerraway tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2009
Van P shouldav stayed clear there! shocked angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2009
DK go look for a gap toothed companion of your own.

Muki's teeth are well arranged.  grin

handball against Nasri - nice run by the Frenchman.

Brash the foul was for handball not offside.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2009
Dayo
You wish Grin

if dem send you . .tell dem you nor meet me . .now gerraway

Oya come here toy/baby Its Saturday morning lets smooch
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2009
Bad distribution from Song gives Utd a chance to counter - deflection off Kolo could've gone anywhere.

Fabianski claims.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2009
Some dodgy piece of defending there again! sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2009
What a chance for RVP!!!

POOR header.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nateevs(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2009
I don't why Debo dislikes Diaby . . . I think he's a fine player. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2009
DK go look for a gap toothed companion of your own.

Muki's teeth are well arranged.

Na so she like am. The gap would make me able to blow air on the subject matter.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2009
Diaby is too erratic nateevs.

Good run by Arshavin, corner for Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2009
Good run by Arshavin!

We have some encouraging spells i must say!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2009
Header just wide by Rooney - escape by Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.