Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (94046 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Okpueze1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Strahovski:
This is 2015... not 1990

The girl is perfect on that dress.

Lovely
Have you seen Obama's daughters? May be Obama was the US president in the early 90's? Perfect indeed #thedress.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
The sex trade is real even supposedly well to do folks are exposing their kids to all the money bag perverts in this country.

God must surely judge this nation some day, it's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by ODUBEZE: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
These small small pikin don spoil finish! But sebi the mama see am before she comot for house!
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by feranmmie(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just passing by, at 14 dressing like this, though the outfit is nice but too early for her age. advert anyway

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
And why are u always finding faults in little things that we wouldn't have known about it if you haven't posted it here

Mind your business! When it get to your turn, you can dress your daughter on Jalamia! undecided

LaraiBoluwaji:

Are the mum and daughter the same age? Why not wear her something more age appropriate??

This isn't the first time the mother is dressing her like this. There's one where the girl was wearing a shirt that exposed her almost non-existent cleavage.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Pamelayoung: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
She looks nice on dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
and?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by smashad(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
13 or 14 kwa
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by agent9(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why una dy deceive una self na....

Dis one 14 years old??

Wit all dis packaging??

Gehrarahere mehn undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by smashad(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
13 or 14 kwa . ogbeni I doubt dat

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by jetage1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
I agree with u, truly u are living in the stone age
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
The dress is beautiful and it fits her so well, but lailai will I ever allow my 14 year old daughter wear something like that out. If she wants to wear by force then she will have to learn what jackets and drape shawls are used for. The dress spells sexy and sexy + raging teenage hormones= disaster. Infact, before I even see any ugly red lipstick on her mouth, she must pass jamb first
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by jetage1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
I agree with u, truly u are living in the stone age
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Regis001: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
THIS IS BEYOND PARDON. IS MERCY AIGBE TUTORING HER DAUGHTER ON HOW TO BECOME A HOOKER?
WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER IS SHE? SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE FOR HER DAUGHTER TO FOLLOW, AND EVEN WORSE, ENCOURAGING CHILD INDECENCY.
TOMORROW SHE WILL BEGIN TO SHOUT IF HER DAUGHTER IS RAPED. IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
ernesty20:
kid u say.. That girl senior u
oga, as you see me so, I take 7 good years pass that girl.....but my mama's awesome genes have me looking young.

I'm old enough to vote, drive and drink in any country of the world. Age no dey show for face

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by paris10: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Strahovski:
This is 2015... not 1990

The girl is perfect on that dress.

Lovely

Same thing you guys always say when it comes to homosexuality. Just few years back homosexuality was viewed as a crime, but now being homophobic is now a crime. Where is our morality or what do we base our morality on this days?

2015 is just another year and shouldn't make us compromise our stands as God-fearing people. Western education and idea is really corrupting our thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by lekan29ice(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good for them
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Ezeamara(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
wat can i say.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by bummyla(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
No Comment! In The Next 2 Years, Don't Start Harassing Your Pastors To Pray For Your Daughter oooh! Na You Start Am! Make Sure You Get The Power To Finish Wetin You Start oooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Smalli don reach to chop o...can't wait
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by ezigr8(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
come on guyz there is nothing wrong with her dressing. as for the age some 14years old girl are even bigger and matured than her so why all this bla bla as if we aren't seen it every now and then.

carry on girl, it the world we live in now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
paris10:

Same thing you guys always say when it comes to homosexuality. Just few years back homosexuality was viewed as a crime, but now being homophobic is now a crime. Where is our morality or what do we base our morality on this days?

2015 is just another year and shouldn't make us compromise our stands as God-fearing people. Western education and idea is really corrupting our thinking faculty.

Did I mention homosexuality now? undecided #GayAlert

And what is your definition of "God-Fearing"? You are only God fearing when it comes to ladies living their lives ..but not God fearing when it comes to:

Stealing...
Corruption... (Stealing is not corruption - Gej)
Embezzlement...
Kidnapping....
Terrorism...
Child Abuse....
Human rights violation...
And many more sitting on an iron throne in Nigeria.

Go face the major problems not a 14 year old girl's dress to an event.

And for the homosexuality you mentioned.. it's no crime. Everyone should have his or her freedom of love desire or association. If a man wants a man.. let him have a man. Does not mean everyone should have men.

And stop pretending to be holy. #Hypocrisy

lipsrsealed

Modified: The phone or computer you used in typing the comment is a product of western education. Show us a product of #NigerianEducation
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by realnas(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
She's 14? Blv me if I catch her I WILL SMASH grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Regis001:
THIS IS BEYOND PARDON. IS MERCY AIGBE TUTORING HER DAUGHTER ON HOW TO BECOME A HOOKER?
WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER IS SHE? SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE FOR HER DAUGHTER TO FOLLOW, AND EVEN WORSE, ENCOURAGING CHILD INDECENCY.
TOMORROW SHE WILL BEGIN TO SHOUT IF HER DAUGHTER IS RAPED. IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN.

Shut up. Old man.

This is 2015. You men should be responsible.

Don't tell a girl how to dress tell a man not to rape. Trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okpueze1:

Have you seen Obama's daughters? May be Obama was the US president in the early 90's? Perfect indeed #thedress.

undecided what is this one saying?

Who is Obama? God?

He's daughters are ugly and full of trash does not mean all ladies must follow suit undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
And why are u always finding faults in little things that we wouldn't have known about it if you haven't posted it here

Mind your business! When it get to your turn, you can dress your daughter on Jalamia! undecided

And when you have female kids you can dress them like Amber Rose. It's a free world. It is mindset like yours that has turned the society into the cesspit it is

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

OK. I never knew Waje and Aigbe have been sentenced to live the same kind of life.
I give up.
The difference between them is 'responsible parenting'. When you teach a child to regard herself as a sex object then she will grow up with messed up ideas about her body image.

The society is fvcked up. We call it 'keeping up with the times' but we are deceiving ourselves. The world is moving farther away from God heading for self destruction.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by DipoDee: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

The difference between them is 'responsible parenting'. When you teach a child to regard herself as a sex object then she will grow up with messed up ideas about her body image.

The society is fvcked up. We call it 'keeping up with the times' but we are deceiving ourselves. The world is moving farther away from God heading for self destruction.

Go and sleep tongue
The human body is a beautiful art work of the Almighty, and nudity is not repulsive, it is the human mind that is corrupted.
I can't keep arguing with you mama MFM/Deeper life about choice of attire cos you won't let me hear the last of it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Go and sleep tongue
The human body is a beautiful art work of the Almighty, and nudity is not repulsive, it is the human mind that is corrupted.
I can't keep arguing with you mama MFM/Deeper life about choice of attire cos you won't let me hear the last of it.
I don't have to belong to Deeper life to know what inappropriate dressing is.

You too go and sleep angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by DipoDee: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I don't have to belong to Deeper life to know what inappropriate dressing is.

You too go and sleep angry

I'm at work, you?

Will you come here and sleep with me?

cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

I'm at work, you?

Will you come here and sleep with me?

cheesy
You need to rededicate your life to Jesus, DipoDee cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.