Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (94004 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Bishops10(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
14years with this kind big Ass? ....hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Ferdinandu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
The way she is exposing the girl, if Sanusi or Yerima sees that girl my hand no dey there. A warning is enough for the wise.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by crisycent: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Beautiful....to those of you hating, make una go born una own begin wear am rag. I wonder why some people just hate good things.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
What will she wear by the time she is 18, stark unclad i guess. Na she know.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by endeedike(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
dis girl don dey fuc.k i swear...... okay continue
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
@OP, didn't you see that she n her mama wear the same thing?

They Teamed up! undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by crisycent: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Beautiful....to those of you hating, make una go born una own begin wear am rag. I wonder why some people just hate good things. To those of you sizing her up sexually, may the same thing happen to your daughter or your son at the same age.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by anochuko01(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
q
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by knackz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
abeg, next time wear a gown with the opening at the back so that we can asses the .....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
See all these girls on nairaland... none of them have condemned the dressing... none... even the feminist... but if I lash an 18 year old girl... e go knack frontpage...

Nigerian Women... marrying them is doing them a big favour...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by ngmgeek(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
What is wrong with what she is wearing? She is a teenager who lives in a changing world, ok. Perverts cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Says the specie of human whose ancestors walked about with dangling THINGS cheesy until the white man came to give her clothes.

That Lil girl is well covered and last I checked, the back is NOT a private part.
You have been brainwashed to believe that it is the whiteman who gave us clothes, but that is not the point.

The girl is too young to be wearing 'sexy' clothes like this because it oversexualises her.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by bluecircle470: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
In two years tym she will b almost naked
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by DipoDee: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

You have been brainwashed to believe that it is the whiteman who gave us clothes, but that is not the point.

The girl is too young to be wearing 'sexy' clothes like this because it oversexualises her.

Hahahaha cheesy who gave you clothes? Sango or Amadioha?

They gave you the white man's religion and clothes to cover your unclothedness. I know you know this tongue

As for the Lil girl, you feel she is sexualized because her mum is a celebrity, she is merely dressing her age. Teenagers should be allowed to grow without all these extra attention we pay to whatnot.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by friends4ever(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ojuelegba...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Gamesmart: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Useless parent.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Georgechris(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by ethicalUser(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
The A$$ never mature reach ....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by phemmyflexxy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Small time now them go say somebody commit child abuse..... when it is the girl that is sexually harrasing the paedophiles....Just passing by grin smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by sarutobie(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
crisycent:
Beautiful....to those of you hating, make una go born una own begin wear am rag. I wonder why some people just hate good things. To those of you sizing her up sexually, may the same thing happen to your daughter or your son at the same age.
foolish comment. it will not happen to my daughter cuz I will not dress her up in such a way at 14 years..
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by HARDDON: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
ellahzy:
the mum is prettier

I also think dat a braless dress is not d best for a teenage girl.

Cant bliv ya'll be ignoring one glaring fact: she's gon ball home one day preggy! And momma gon ask what she did wrong for dah to pop forgetting dis seed she be sowing

How can she let an under age with an inmatured cheast to roll bra less?

He who brings ant infested gay to the homestead should not complain wen visited by lizards....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Hahahaha cheesy who gave you clothes? Sango or Amadioha?

They gave you the white man's religion and clothes to cover your unclothedness. I know you know this tongue

As for the Lil girl, you feel she is sexualized because her mum is a celebrity, she is merely dressing her age. Teenagers should be allowed to grow without all these extra attention we pay to whatnot.
That's the whiteman's lie to make you feel inferior.

I didn't dress like this when I was 14, and whether her mum is a celeb or not an excuse for this iranu abasha. Waje's daughter is 15 and her mum doesn't dress her up in this very improper manner.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Beautiful mum and daughter but wrong dress code.....its not sexualization it's common sense......it's high tym zara boutique comes up....teaching ladies and babes that decent dressing has a better name....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by DipoDee: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

That's the whiteman's lie to make you feel inferior.

I didn't dress like this when I was 14, and whether her mum is a celeb or not an excuse for this iranu abasha. Waje's daughter is 15 and her mum doesn't dress her up in this very improper manner.

You clearly are averse to the truth, so it's the white man's lies yet you don't know who gave our naked ancestors their first attires. OK oh.

Btw, you and this Lil girl don't have the same life. Your parents may be the churchy types but hers are not and seriously, she didn't expose any private part. The world is indeed going bunkers.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Onegai(f): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Way inappropriate for an underage girl. She looks 18 in that dress, so she should not complain when she gets the attention of men and "what they want". And her mother (knowing what men are) allowed this... angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
@OP, didn't you see that she n her mama wear the same thing?

They Teamed up! undecided
Are the mum and daughter the same age? Why not wear her something more age appropriate??

This isn't the first time the mother is dressing her like this. There's one where the girl was wearing a shirt that exposed her almost non-existent cleavage.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Cutehector what do you think cool
dah gerl don spoil finish... I won't be surprised if she aint a virgin anymore
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by xtervaganza(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wh0re begat wh0re

Not surprised
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Ninilowo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
See her micro finance yansh
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

You clearly are averse to the truth, so it's the white man's lies yet you don't know who gave our naked ancestors their first attires. OK oh.

Btw, you and this Lil girl don't have the same life. Your parents may be the churchy types but hers are not and seriously, she didn't expose any private part. The world is indeed going bunkers.
I'm not averse to the truth, I'm just aware of the brutal truth.

Is Waje churchy? When last I checked Waje is also a public figure but the few times we have seen her daughter, the girl was wearing age appropriate clothes. I am a woman but I found myself looking at this little girl like I was looking at a much older person. We are over-sexualising kids and it is so shameful

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by noblegrex: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Preparing her to be a celeb.nice ass!13 or 14 not too bad for hawks to prey on.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by DipoDee: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I'm not averse to the truth, I'm just aware of the brutal truth.

Is Waje churchy? When last I checked Waje is also a public figure but the few times we have seen her daughter, the girl was wearing age appropriate clothes. I am a woman but I found myself looking at this little girl like I was looking at a much older person. We are over-sexualising kids and it is so shameful

OK. I never knew Waje and Aigbe have been sentenced to live the same kind of life.
I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.