Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (34686 Views)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola / CCT Trial: APC Members Tormenting Saraki – Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2015
Dear Sir,
I read with a deep concern and dismay a statement accredited to you, that

Pro-Jonathan elements are behind renewed agitation for Biafra.

Sir,

Your position is either borne out of ignorance or outright mischief.

Where you in Nigeria Obansanjo's regime when the Raph Uwazurike led MASSOB, staged a sit at home protest?
Was it about Jonathan or 2015 elections?

For your information, the Biafran agitators led by Nnamdi Kanu campaigned against the re-election of Jonathan. They asked Biafrans not vote. The youths of Biafra who follow them refused to vote. They even threatened violence at polling units. As a matter of fact there were explosions at Enugu and Awka during that election or you did not hear of it?

Some of us wanted Jonathan returned because we are convinced that he is father better than Buhari in terms of running a complex and dubious society like Nigeria. I still maintain that position till now.

Of course, Buhari has not disappointed me as the rascal and tyrant he is. He went to CNN and told the whole world he has divided Nigeria into two: 95% and 5%. Assuming it was Jonathan who made such a statement. Northern elements like you would have "occupied Nigeria" in protest. Trust me Sir, a silly Jonathan is far better than 1000 wise Buhari. Time will surely tell.

As a Biafran, I feel so insulted by your allusions ignited by your illusions!
I am not a Nigerian, I am being forced to be a Nigerian!

Imagine a country where a child who scored 70% is denied admission because he is from Anambra while a child who scored 1% is offered the same admission because he is from Yobe. In the pursuit of the illusions of northern elements like you, even the rule of 40% as mark is not obeyed.

Why should I be a Nigerian?

You Northern elements will prefer to send your children to Sudan to study Sharia and Arabic studies, we prefer to send our children to Unizik to study Medicine and Engineering. In the end, the quota-ed northern elements will take decisions for the rest of us.

While your children are making bombs, our children are designing cars. When our children graduate and come to Borno to serve Nigeria, your children will bomb them. Shame on Northern elements.

While our leaders seek to build Schools of Engineering,your leaders are busy constructing mosques.
We are miles apart. Our ways of life are different. Our aspirations are parallel. How do we build a nation together?

Do you know why we want Biafra?
We want our children to live out their dreams of manufacturing engines and machines.
We want to take our destiny into our hands.

Can't you see that we have nothing in common?
Can't you see that Nigeria is death pond filled with the blood of the innocent?

I am not here to defend Jonathan, I am sure he is man enough to stand up against the antics of Northern elements.
If he choses to keep quiet, that is his cup of tea.

Finally, let me tell you this:
The current move for Biafra picked up tempo in 2013.
For whole two years they were working hard to sensitize our people.
Northern elements like you did not see the rising tempo because you are blinded by the hate for Jonathan.

Then enter Buhari and his gangster style of leadership. You know, once a tyrant always a tyrant.
In his silly idea of "crushing" Biafra, perhaps "with immedate effect", he popularized the struggle.
What Nnamdi Kanu did not achieve in 2 years of Jonathan, he has achieved in 4 months of Buhari.
The whole is now discussing Biafra. Even the slave traders of UK are now aware that we remnants of the genocide are seeking our freedom.

Looking down south to blame anybody for Biafra is a waste of time and energy.
The current show down is caused by Buhari. Blame him!

As for us and our fate; we have chosen freedom!
And in the typical Biafran spirit which cannot be quenched: it is freedom or death:

Please, mobilise the Northern elements and bring it on!

Peace to Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dekdek: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
emmykk:
you dont know the differemt ethic nationality in your country.

Your dad waste his money to send you to school.

Again fool, what does this stupidity got to do with issues at stake here? That ur pathetic papa was too poor to send u to school is also none of our business here.
The core proponents of this Biafra rubbish became bolder simply because their cursed candidate lost an election. U fools are yet to recover from the loss.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by abiambo(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
It's funny hw ppl come out to say majority of Nigerians voted buhari or majority of Nigerians voted gej out..
Newsflash: majority of Nigerians did not Vote, less than 10 percent of Nigerians voted for buhari, only abt 10 percent of eligible voters voted pmb
Stop over hyping urselves
Cc tonyebarcanister
dekdek:
So true. Shameful loosers who are yet to recover from the loss of the cursed fool majority of Nigerians voted out from aso rock.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Icecomrade: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Armaggedon:
the owner of the forum is childishly autocratic

God will judge all of them.
Rubbish
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by kingzizzy: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2015
gretblue:
Been staying in the east for a while now.The so call Biafra noise is limited to Nairaland forum with their paid e-warriors.You hardly hear people from this region talking or discussing Biafra in their various domains.

We are talking about East Nigeria not East China
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by kingzizzy: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2015
simplycarro:
Why is it always difficult for the Biafrans to be sensible? Your agitation for Biafra is nothing but a direct consequence of GEJ electoral defeat.
Be honest for once!! undecided

So you never heard of MASSOB before GEJ?
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by kingzizzy: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Adminisher:

Biafra is dead on arrival. It will go nowhere. There is no money anywhere to even actualize it and there is no brain power to superintend it's formation. This is not spare parts business or srll8ng fuel. There is no money to chart borders, no money to delineate assets and no money to defend the territory. The Ibos don't have cooperative organizational ability to actualize any thing political.
The noise is just to provide therapy for lost Ibo young people who disgracefully followed the hapless Goodluck Jonathan and his band of criminals who stole their future and they are still praising them. It is only within the low political IQ of SE youth that you vote as a bloc tribalisticall, lose elections and then try to redraw the borders of the same country.

If however you want to go on this road of destruction, then prepare well. No career, no business and no marriage for people who take the cudgel against NigerIa. Your assets also would eventually be owned again by the indigenous people of the areas you are currently living as you automatically lose your citizenship.

For Biafra itself you need fortifications Boko Haram is to the north. Traditional foes in Ikot Ekpene axis will not allow any encroachment and you need to explain your sea route ownership diplomatically to the Ijaw.

Nigeria also reserves the right to actively and covertly subvert the economy and security of the illegal region .
So if you want to go Biafra, prepare for failure and you won't get what you had before back when you fail.

The only illegal union here is the one the British armed robber called Lugard came from Britain to convince you that you have.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by pasol4real(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course they are a few genuine ones no one is doubting. But the agitation grows when it was obvious GEJ would lose the election. it's all politics.
No u are way wrong, the agitation grew when your bubu made it clear he wud marginalize those that did not vote for him.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by higherpower: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2015
TheImp:
The senator representing Kaduna North Senatorial zone, Kaduna state, Senator Shehu Sani, at the weekend alleged that the new  agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra was being sponsored by pro-Jonathan forces who lost the 2015 general elections.

According to him, their aim is to destroy the administration of President Mohammadu Buhari by igniting a national conflict , chaos and confusion in the country.

Sani, who spoke on Sunday when a youth group from  southern  Kaduna paid him a courtesy call in his office in Kaduna, described the renewed agitation for Biafra as misguided and ill conceived.

"The Biafra agitation is a new attempt to destroy the Mohammadu Buhari administration and to ignite a national conflict and cause chaos, pandemonium , confusion in the country.

"I  see it as a plan B action of the pro-Jonathan forces who lost election in the 2015 national elections. I will also say that the agitation is not reflective of the generality of the interest of the Igbo people of the south-east," Sani said.

According to him, since after the Nigerian civil war which ended in 1970, the Igbos  have made tremendous progress in business, entrepreneurship, academics, politics and very sphere of life, stressing that their future is better guaranteed and sustained within a united Nigeria.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pro-jonathan-elements-behind-renewed-agitation-for-biafra-senator-sani/224458/

They have also produced 5 Senate Presidents, Min of almost all the ministries, captains of industries, IG, CAS etc under the same Nigeria. Its obvious that those who lost election are bias n pained.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by COCKCROW: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Truth in the life and character of some people conspicuously shows itself either when there is no food or when an opportunity calls to "come to chop". For years among many northeners, I have had high respect for Malam Shehu Sani and Rtd. col. Umar for their fairness and uprightness regardless of where in Nigeria. I took Shehu Sani as one whose political aspiration is not based on propaganda and lies. With this his comment, if it is the full fact of his words and assessment on the Biafra issue, proves the unfaithfulness and deceptiveness in mortal man. To the least I am disappointed in you, Shehu Sani. In fact a leopard cannot away with its skin. I think that GEJ should be removed from Biafra struggle, as the struggle is higher and above him and the struggle has been before GEJ. Your insinuation and instigation that Biafra struggle was "sponsored by pro-Jonathan forces, as plan B, who lost the 2015 general election to destroy Buhari administration by igniting a national conflict, choas and confusion" is but satanic and falsified propaganda. Uwazuruike a leader of Biafra struggle has been in the non-violent fight for biafra for years. As a public figure and human right activist for years, it is surprising for Shehu Sani to claim ignorant of any Biafra struggle until GEJ lost election in 2015. That one does not agree with something automatically does not make such non-existent. And it is more shameful and uncalled for that a respected personality to play religious and tribal pop decides to use lies and deceit as the background music. Nnamdi Kanu the coordinator of Indigenous People of Biafra has been in the air for years and the struggle has gone far and wide; African Union and United Nation. All the struggle under various shades has been non-violence regardless of many our people were murdered in cold blood and some incarcerated in Nigerian detention centres without any conceivable charges against them. Yet we keep quiet allowing the will of God to be done. Not being violent is not cowardice; it is golden. Malam Shehu Sani I am disappointed.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by omolami: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Senator Sani needs to support this claim with concrete evidence otherwise he is fanning the ambers of trouble. Sani is another bigot. We are seriously waiting for Dasuki to name the northerners sponsoring the BH as promised if over gaged
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Ngwaukwu1(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
higherpower:

They have also produced 5 Senate Presidents, Min of almost all the ministries, captains of industries, IG, CAS etc under the same Nigeria. Its obvious that those who lost election are bias n pained.

Here's what the current Emir of Kano has to say about these same people at the National Conference on the 1999 Constitution in September 1999:

“. . . they have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb . . .

There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity . . .”

This here is the reason for the lingering agitation for Biafra. What Jonathan's loss did was to make some of the new agitators to reflect on their stake in project Nigeria and realise that it's a project that they had never really been part of since the end of the war in 1970. The agitation for Biafra predates the coming and demise of Jonathan's presidency.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Icecomrade:

I have always said it in most of my post, Nairaland Moderators are Tribalists. The last time FFK reacted to the incarceration of Namdi Kalu, the idiots hid it.

When FFK reacted too Kwankwaso's comments, straight to FB

They lack the professionalism to offer balance Journalism.

Rubbish Moderators
don't mind them am an upcoming artist I did one great song title JIM JIM and I have gotten not less than 40 thousand downloads and the songs is been played on 5 radio stations in south east like every other upcoming their songs always made it to fp but mine they MODS will not allow it to reach fp all this MODS hate igbos but I believe record deal or management will get me very soon
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2015
erico2k2:

Abeg point me to where such documents are.I wan see am after all I live in Britain and I can apply to see it via freedom of information act.
don't panic yet they have it
wen its time. the all bring it out
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by theDEVILisHERE: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bubewilson:
Missed placed priority. People of Southern Kaduna visited you and you chose to talk about Biafra.

That is when you know that some people can not reason properly

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by abiambo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thank you for correcting yourself... "THE MAJORITY OF THOSE THAT VOTE (including all the babies in kano, katsina, kaduna, sokoto and the idp camps ) not the majority of Nigerians
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Another hopeless loser.
Buhari got more votes than Jonah-daft. Those that didn't vote at all has no say in this having chosen not to perform their civic duty. The bottom line is the majority of those that voted wanted Buhari and wanted Jonah-daft booted out and that is all that matter
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dekdek: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
abiambo:
Thank you for correcting yourself... "THE MAJORITY OF THOSE THAT VOTE (including all the babies in kano, katsina, kaduna, sokoto and the idp camps ) not the majority of Nigerians

Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that pdp under whose leadership registered those that ought not to be registered didn't benefit from underage voters in the north?
Can u swear with ur born seeds if any that the phantom millions of ballots qouted to have come from the southern part especially in riverine areas here in ss is the true reflection of those that voted and not high level manipulations to jerk of figures?
Hypocrite, when u point fingers, remember that the four points back at u.
Again, I reinstate that majority of Nigerians wanted the fool out and we're over joyed when it happened.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ARIZONA123(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
obailala:
Senator Sani has said nothing but the truth; the whole upsurge of the Biafran idea is just a direct reaction to the 2015 election result; a very hypocritical struggle.

The IQ of some of the pro-secessionists can really be embarrassingly mind boggling... I can assure you these are the kind of stories some of them believe and peddle and this is what gives them the courage to go protesting and daring the trigger happy Nigerian police... shocked grin
. Yorubastard igbo wannabe. May thunder kill you anyday you claim being igbo again. Amen.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ARIZONA123(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course they are a few genuine ones no one is doubting. But the agitation grows when it was obvious GEJ would lose the election. it's all politics.
. Idris Mustapha. See ur triangular head. Get ready to dance shakitibobo for me now on this thread. Ur family members picx will flood here now. Cc:the revelation,ArodeTsolaye
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ARIZONA123(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
obailala:
Unfortunately, it is the empty vessels that make the loudest noise, thereby giving the impression that the entire ethnic group is in support.
. You will dye soon. Watch out
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by kossyablaze(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
modath:

I will soon request for a ban for you, abeg no kii me with laughter, nitori olorun, akara bomb, inside tubu... cheesy grin cheesy
So u r d hooooooe ah bn seeing on someones signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Yorubastard igbo wannabe. May thunder kill you anyday you claim being igbo again. Amen.
Lol... Hungry senseless and confused animal... The thunder you conjure will definitely kill you first solely because of your folly.... That I do not support your misguided cause does not change the fact that I'm my father's son. Go kill yourself!
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by kossyablaze(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aufbauh:
This is why i reserved respect for one of the members of this forum @TonyeBarcanis, irrespective of his partisanship as a loyal PDP supporter and his ethnic tie with the defeated former president GEJ, he knows when and where to separate partisanship from National interest. I think the guy can make a better PDP spokesman than Olise Metuh.

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country "-Bertrand Russell
U must be behind boko haram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by obailala(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You will dye soon. Watch out
Wishing everybody who doesn't support your delusion death out of the abundance of your foolishness; you will definitely be the only one to die and we shall all witness your burial. I only pity your family undecided
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by emmykk(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
dekdek:

Again fool, what does this stupidity got to do with issues at stake here? That ur pathetic papa was too poor to send u to school is also none of our business here.
The core proponents of this Biafra rubbish became bolder simply because their cursed candidate lost an election. U fools are yet to recover from the loss.
you are the biggest fool in west africa......next time put your ass together.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ARIZONA123(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Hungry senseless and confused animal... The thunder you conjure will definitely kill you first solely because of your folly.... That I do not support your misguided cause does not change the fact that I'm my father's son. Go kill yourself!
. Jobless dingbat from Ondo state. May dangote trailer dismember ur head from ur body. May you be bedridden throughout this yuletide. Bingo!!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ARIZONA123(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
obailala:
Wishing everybody who doesn't support your delusion death out of the abundance of your foolishness; you will definitely be the only one to die and we shall all witness your burial. I only pity your family undecided
. Your accursed family will witness masss burial in this yuletide. Amen. Bastardt son of a cheap whove
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheImp:
The senator representing Kaduna North Senatorial zone, Kaduna state, Senator Shehu Sani, at the weekend alleged that the new  agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra was being sponsored by pro-Jonathan forces who lost the 2015 general elections.

According to him, their aim is to destroy the administration of President Mohammadu Buhari by igniting a national conflict , chaos and confusion in the country.

Sani, who spoke on Sunday when a youth group from  southern  Kaduna paid him a courtesy call in his office in Kaduna, described the renewed agitation for Biafra as misguided and ill conceived.

"The Biafra agitation is a new attempt to destroy the Mohammadu Buhari administration and to ignite a national conflict and cause chaos, pandemonium , confusion in the country.

"I  see it as a plan B action of the pro-Jonathan forces who lost election in the 2015 national elections. I will also say that the agitation is not reflective of the generality of the interest of the Igbo people of the south-east," Sani said.

According to him, since after the Nigerian civil war which ended in 1970, the Igbos  have made tremendous progress in business, entrepreneurship, academics, politics and very sphere of life, stressing that their future is better guaranteed and sustained within a united Nigeria.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pro-jonathan-elements-behind-renewed-agitation-for-biafra-senator-sani/224458/
I have said it b4 & I will say it again , no sane being I repeat no sane being will support the unity of this country, let the country split so that every tribe will find their way as for we the ibibio nation(Akwa ibom ) must go with our s/east brothers , RIP major GEN. Philip Effiong, Akwa ibom has been marginalized for long just because of minority, it's just yestaday they started increasing our budget which may take us time b4 we can meet up with other states in terms of development ,enter inside Akwa ibom there u will see real poverty ,but we reject it Akwa ibom refuse the be poor in the name of Jesus christ ....Amen !!! .... I strongly believe that in Biafra there will be no marginalization because we have learned a lot from nigeria , proudly ibibio ....#VisitAkwaibom
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by abiambo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Haba naw I thought we had past that stage or do you have partial memory loss??
Swear with your unborn seed that you don't have memory loss.. grin grin grin
As u wanted gej (fool in ur words) out I hope u have gotten buhari (intellectual) in grin grin
Lol dis 1 pain am, quote me again @ the expense of ur genitals (unborn seed)
dekdek:

Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that pdp under whose leadership registered those that ought not to be registered didn't benefit from underage voters in the north?
Can u swear with ur born seeds if any that the phantom millions of ballots qouted to have come from the southern part especially in riverine areas here in ss is the true reflection of those that voted and not high level manipulations to jerk of figures?
Hypocrite, when u point fingers, remember that the four points back at u.
Again, I reinstate that majority of Nigerians wanted the fool out and we're over joyed when it happened.

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by emeritus856: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Idris Mustapha. See ur triangular head. Get ready to dance shakitibobo for me now on this thread. Ur family members picx will flood here now. Cc:the revelation,ArodeTsolaye

Chyke Okolo, You are a disgrace to your cursed family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Dolapo Julius: Aregbesola’s Personal Photographer Gets Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.