Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (34684 Views)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola / CCT Trial: APC Members Tormenting Saraki – Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by obailala(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Jobless dingbat from Ondo state. May dangote trailer dismember ur head from ur body. May you be bedridden throughout this yuletide. Bingo!!!
ARIZONA123:
. Your accursed family will witness masss burial in this yuletide. Amen. Bastardt son of a cheap whove
By their frustration induced rants, they are known. #EmptyVessels
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dekdek: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2015
abiambo:
Haba naw I thought we had past that stage or do you have partial memory loss??
Swear with your unborn seed that you don't have memory loss.. grin grin grin
As u wanted gej (fool in ur words) out I hope u have gotten buhari (intellectual) in grin grin
Lol dis 1 pain am, quote me again @ the expense of ur genitals (unborn seed)

Fool, i swear with anything that i do not have memory loss. Now is ur time hypocrite to swear on the below also. DO that and i will be convinced that u arent a bastard.

dekdek:

Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that pdp under whose leadership registered those that ought not to be registered didn't benefit from underage voters in the north?
Can u swear with ur born seeds if any that the phantom millions of ballots qouted to have come from the southern part especially in riverine areas here in ss is the true reflection of those that voted and not high level manipulations to jerk of figures?
Hypocrite, when u point fingers, remember that the four points back at u.
Again, I reinstate that majority of Nigerians wanted the fool out and we're over joyed when it happened.

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by emmykk(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Fool, u are the ediot that has comprehension issues.
make i leave you jare you nor get sense.

Not every1 is what my time but am trying to remode you but it seems you are blockheaded.
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dekdek: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
emmykk:
make i leave you jare you nor get sense.

Not every1 is what my time but am trying to remode you but it seems you are blockheaded.

Fool, so u that simply can't decode and understand a simple post as presented before talking thrash get sense eh? What an Irony.
Ur stupidity succks.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by chrisblack: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
juust as military action has been the best 4 bokoharam u no get sense try peak milk liike kanu nwankwo btw boko haram and biafra who ll u want the fg to grant freedom your honest answer pls guess bokoharam cos you won't gain anything from them oponu.
Freedom you say.I whish you will understand what you guys are saying.when the time comes .And the devastation is much .your cries will be so intresting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.