Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (64846 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by naptu2: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
plainol:
The pictures don't add up. They are not taken the same day. These are lies.

File photographs/stock photographs are used to illustrate a news story. The photographs might not be of the actual event in the news story, but might instead be a photograph of the people involved in the story or of a similar incident.

For example, Victor Osimhen scored in the Golden Eaglet's match against Brazil. A newspaper might use a picture of Victor Osimhen that was taken in a previous match to illustrate the story of the game against Brazil. It doesn't mean that the story is false.

However, some news organisations mark such pictures with the word "file" or "stock" to show that the pictures are not of the actual event in the news story.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Enesi47: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
laurel03:
And some people still dey vex with Buhari while Jonathan and Buhari don dey collabo
don't mind poor people's, buhari and GEJ will remain friend for ever, Apc and wailer food don ready oooooooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
So there is no proof that Buhari, Amechi, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, Theophilos Danjuma etc stole?

Oya shut up your mouth!
fratermathy:

What proof do you have that they stole? Meanwhile, did Buhari ask anyone to steal for him? Some of you guys calling Buhari and his allies names should realise that even if Buhari steals 20billion dollars today, he's still a BETTER man than his predecessors. People like you who were taciturn in earlier political dispensations have suddenly become critical of this one. Why so? As if Buhari hasn't been up and doing. Do you know what he goes through daily? You just speak as if you are under stupor.

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything. Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Oga Jona you are not a sore loser. You are a lead role for we Nigerian people. Even when he labelled you a thief, a bad omen to Nigeria. You still toke our time to visit and show love to him. Thank you sir for teaching me that I should love regardless of what they do me

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
plainol:
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. From the first picture, I couldn't help but wonder, is Mr Obuah still GEJ's CSO?... is Col. Adegbe still GEJ's ADC?.... And then a closer look at the second and third picture shows that they all wore different clothes. I think the first picture is old.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Doubleoo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why are the photos contradicting? maybe I was wrong, but the first image looks entirely different from the other 2. Yet, the OP said photos from today's GEJ visit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Iko5000: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
5 mins meeting ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
His wife is his secret bank account.
Truckpusher:
Buhari promised to do his job which I would have supported wholeheartedly but again he's got too many guys with too many bad stories onboard his ship hence he's open to blackmail, coercion and political manoeuvres.

You do not want to fire a shot that will hit your own and the enemies alike.

Buhari is as corrupt as all known politicians.QED
Of course we all know the truth and I guess you need it right now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

You never run out of foolish questions. Simply petition EFCC to investigate them!
you never run out of stupid answers.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

the CACOL and integrity group who filed the petitions have already done the needful now leave me to exercise my fundamental human right to expose your hypocrisy

Why don't you counter my point based on the position of law, you ignorant twerp.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by flokii: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
so Jonaa fit humble like this... cheesy
nawa o... no position is permanent truly
btw where mama piss na
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by MIM77(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
plainol:
The first picture was when gej was the President after the defeat. The Colonel who was his ADC has ceased to be in that capacity since May 29, so that evidence is obvious.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ignis: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
hope u guys noticed d look on bubu face wen dey wer going in and wen dey wer coming out?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by princeonx: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
5 minutes meeting kind of look like.

Gej: Ok, abo.ki where are the papers let me sign them and get out of here!! You called me at 5am for this rubish!!
Buhari: Haba Joe my priend! na you kwos am, I dey tell me to kwom sign since May I no come.
GEJ: ok, I've signed it! Mama peace is waiting in the car.
Buhari: thank you berry much! Make I waka you to your ka!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by xreal: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
First pic is different from others.
First pic was obviously taken when GEJ was the president.

I am glad seeing them together again.

Some ppl will almost gun themselves down in the name of being loyalist to either of these men.
Especially the Tanoids, dem dey vex me.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Shawarmaplus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:
That is the way it should be...... Apc and pdp e-warlord shey una dey see una life. Just thinking if nairaland na physical forum how many of us for still dey alive considering the amount e-missile being thrown here on a daily bases. As for me anytime I wan come here, I for wear crash helmet and bulletproof proof just in case

Ur very Kworrect.. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?

[size=14pt]may God help you to go to court with your evidence.
Receive it.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
playtheblues:
So there is no proof that Buhari, Amechi, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, Theophilos Danjuma etc stole?

Oya shut up your mouth!

If you have the proof, Sue them to court rather than make vain speeches here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by bengoodcreature: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
United will stand!!!! One Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

What proof do you have that they stole? Meanwhile, did Buhari ask anyone to steal for him? Some of you guys calling Buhari and his allies names should realise that even if Buhari steals 20billion dollars today, he's still a BETTER man than his predecessors. People like you who were taciturn in earlier political dispensations have suddenly become critical of this one. Why so? As if Buhari hasn't been up and doing. Do you know what he goes through daily? You just speak as if you are under stupor.

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything. Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.

Has any law court indicted anybody in GEJ's administration? Does it mean non of them is corrupt ?

Please park your wheelbarrow

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Edoblakky(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
How on earth will you people call this a surprise visit? Is the president that idle that someone will come and pay him a surprise visit and have a secret meeting with him.

Abeg just remove the surprise. They had a meeting scheduled for today and so it happened. Nawa for journalism in Nigeria o

But wait o...
shey una dey see wetin I dey see? I smell lies somewhere o. Una no see say the dress wey GEJ wear for that last pic no be d one wey he wear for he first two. Shey he piss for body inside aso rock ni, wey he come change dress? I no understand o
Your last paragraph reeks of stupidity! Can't you see that both men wore different clothes in the pictures? Meaning the pictures were taken at different occasion.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
soldierdollar:

Has any law court indicted anybody in GEJ's administration? Does it mean non of them is corrupt ?

Please park your wheelbarrow

The law has indicted some as we all know. No names mentioned. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

You never run out of foolish questions. Simply petition EFCC to investigate them!
You never run out of foolish answers

Has EFCC found Jonathan guilty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
hob:
Seeking advice from the maestro himself

Sai Buhari
Ur dullard is the one seeking advice not my ex president, because Ur dullard knows notin!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by redcliff: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
ceometromedia:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday paid a surprised visit to President Muhammadu Buhari and held a secret meeting at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa ,Abuja .

The meeting between the two leaders was held behind close doors and lasted for just five minutes at the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa ,Abuja .

www.metronaija.com news gathered that the former President arrived the State House at precisely 2.00pm in a dark Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) and on arrival he set out straight to the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa,after the brief meeting he was seen off the venue by President Buhari at 2.07pm .

Report has it that Jonathan left the Presidential Villa without conversing with journalists, it would be recalled that this was the second time Jonathan would be going to Buhari,since May 29 .

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photos-goodluck-jonathan-in-secret.html

Finally journalism has gone to the dogs. this rightup smells of kacke.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by anonimi: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
It is believed that If u want to get to the root of a murder; u MUST consult the BLACKSMITH who made the MATCHET
Jonathan is the proverbial Blacksmith that's why buhari consulted him in other to get to the root of the corruption which ate so deep during Jonathan's administration

You miss road well well.
If Buhari is looking for blacksmith don't you think he should be talking to the Agbaya of Owu who is the Baba Isale of Gbewiris

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

The law has indicted some as we all know. No names mentioned. lipsrsealed undecided

The cold hands of the law has crept up some Buhari's men .
I can't remember their names lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why not sue GEJ's cabinet members than call them names? APC people so childish.
fratermathy:

If you have the proof, Sue them to court rather than make vain speeches here.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
playtheblues:
[s] So there is no proof that Buhari, Amechi, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, Theophilos Danjuma etc stole?

Oya shut up your mouth! [/s]

No everybody you insult on This forum.. If you see the person in Real Life fear won't let you say Hi. Learn To make comment without insulting anybody he his not your Mate.. and hardly Does he comment on thread like this.. respect Yourself kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:
That is the way it should be...... Apc and pdp e-warlord shey una dey see una life. Just thinking if nairaland na physical forum how many of us for still dey alive considering the amount e-missile being thrown here on a daily bases. As for me anytime I wan come here, I for wear crash helmet and bulletproof proof just in case
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by chyket(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything.
Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.
Has any court found any of the President Jonathan associates guilty yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.