Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (64842 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Trustgt(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?

if found guilty, jail them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by IamSANTIAGO(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
E be like say Jonathan don lean oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
/
I don't understand why Buhari kicked GEJ out after he drove all the way to.come and beg for soft-landing.

5minutes? That's a record. Not even pure water to cool down.
\
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

What proof do you have that they stole? Meanwhile, did Buhari ask anyone to steal for him? Some of you guys calling Buhari and his allies names should realise that even if Buhari steals 20billion dollars today, he's still a BETTER man than his predecessors. People like you who were taciturn in earlier political dispensations have suddenly become critical of this one. Why so? As if Buhari hasn't been up and doing. Do you know what he goes through daily? You just speak as if you are under stupor.

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything. Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.

See all the words you wasted, yet u didnt answer the simple question. Instead you went about gallivanting with words! What happens to those who supposedly stole to finance our president's campaign.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2015
is he planning to decamp to APC?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by fabre4: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=Olaolufred post=39614621]I am happy that they can still meet to discuss salient issues,
I believe the former came to give feedback from the great result earned in Tanzania.
God bless the duo.
However, they may still touch the area of letting Buhari deal with those who stole so much to give his (Goodluck) regime bad image.
Even though Jonah has his weakness, returning small out of his own loot could be politically resolved.
I am happy seen them have good relationship.
[b][/b][/quote

Mumu where is your evidence of jonathans loot and why don't you go and jail him]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Justbeu(m): 1:28am On Nov 03, 2015
grin I AM POR EBRIBODY & I AM POR NO BODI....... Kai mallam sai BABA...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Divepen1(m): 2:09am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by peruso: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2015
the first picture does not align with the second and third........ my observation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by M4gunners: 3:53am On Nov 03, 2015
That is my Hero there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by whywhy2438: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Good to see both of them together.. Jonathan might be too weak to handle Nigeria but let give it to him that he save Nigeria from war that can claim lives of the peoples and destruction of properties
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by whywhy2438: 5:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm.. get over it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

What proof do you have that they stole? Meanwhile, did Buhari ask anyone to steal for him? Some of you guys calling Buhari and his allies names should realise that even if Buhari steals 20billion dollars today, he's still a BETTER man than his predecessors. People like you who were taciturn in earlier political dispensations have suddenly become critical of this one. Why so? As if Buhari hasn't been up and doing. Do you know what he goes through daily? You just speak as if you are under stupor.

As for any corruption charges on Buhari's supporters, no law court has proven anything. Kangaroo judicial inquests do not even count.
hypocrisy "even if terrorist buhari steal 20 billion dollars to he is better than his predecessor"did buhari ask anyone for him? Ok you have seen jona that ask someone to steal 4 him . You think governance is tear chicken apart it is buhari's turn he must be fed with the same spoon you guys fed jona with , this is just five months and u are complaining by the time we clock 1 year papa of monkeys and baboons go do kpai

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by juman(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2015
The jonathan, the free and fair election president.

His agric policy was also good but he spent not enough money to pursue it to get more plausible outcome.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
modath:
So many pro GEJ (on seeing the broad smile on his face )are cursing him inside their minds... grin

The man just made a total nonsense of their hate & bitterness

Very true.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ExpensiveShit: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?

Do you have any proof of that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Ephemmm: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

You can run to AIT and NTA as you always do instead of going to competent court of law to prove your allegation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by predatorX: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2015
osazeeblue01:
To tell u age is not a maturity. I can still remember when GEJ was the president BUHARI never pay him visit even to the extent when GEJ call for stakeholders meeting BUHARI won't attend. GEJ u a hero and truly the peace maker.
God bless GEJ
God bless Me
God bless the good people of Nigerian minus the boko haram and their sponsors.

yes you are right, age is not maturity. After all, GEJ as old as he is, he still stole naija's billions and was not mature enough to put a single borehole in OTUEKE. The mature Buhari has ordered the clean-up of oil spills in Ijaw communities.

So you are very correct, Age is not maturity smiley smiley smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by predatorX: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
he wants to beg on his wife's behalf. Dame Patience is the real deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.