Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness (13154 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness by bashydemy(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:
The court should please award him... Life imprisonment with hard labour.... angry

APC, party of professional looters and career liars. - Lie Mohammed.
you see how stupid you are? When it's Akpabio turn you start blaming PMB for witch hunting but in Goje you sharperly condemn him to life imprisonment. You shallow. @PMB let the fight against corruption continue and nobody should be spare. Mind you this is an APC and the people of Gombe are so vexed and they attack him in court, if na Akpabio his people will be protesting stupid people of South South and South East.
Re: Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2015
bashydemy:
you see how stupid you are ? When it's Akpabio turn you start blaming PMB for witch hunting but in Goje you sharperly condemn him to life imprisonment. You shallow. @PMB let the fight against corruption continue and nobody should be spare. Mind you this is an APC and the people of Gombe are so vexed and they attack him in court, if na Akpabio his people will be protesting stupid people of South South and South East.

I don't normally respond to sycophants, but let me dignify you with response.

I dare you to check through all my posts history and post where I mentioned witch/wizard hunting for any corrupt politician.

Yeye brainwashed followers. (Won ti fi ori eyin kan gba paro) undecided
Re: Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness by opia1984: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omg..yet anoda corrupt one from d "so called"RIGHTEOUS party lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / Proposed West Africa Trade Centre To Be Sited At Onitsha / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.