Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (94401 Views)

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by gurunlocker: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
and the North are sitting on the oil well..... feeling like boss
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Imagine Yoruba people whom their Fulani masters have been hunting for sports for decades and who would whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...

Imagine a shameless, bunch of nitwits who have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs still bragging about and yet many of their people are living in abject poverty and squalor.

Loud-mouthed, Neanderthal savage you can continue brandishing frivolous data while your States remain bankrupt and in comatose while the sincere ones amongst you journey to Aba and Onitsha in SE to learn trades so as to be useful to themselves and their communities.

While you're at it, remember that your status has not changed - demented Ab0ki ass-licker!

Dont cry,you hear.Educate your self.

Demographic Trends.
There is considerable
migration
in Nigeria, especially
between the
north and the south. Large
numbers of southern
migrants
have settled in the northern
cities
of Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna,
and Jos,
while migrants have
often moved from the
northern
Sokoto and Kano areas to
southern areas where cacao
is
grown -the southwest-. A
more significant
number of people have
migrated
from the southeast to the
more
industrialized and
urbanized
western states.
http://www.britannica.com/
place/Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
@op it will be good you another write up on Nigerian oil prospective states....Kogi,Anambra,Chad basin etc
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by 247Dior(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
What I see here is 4 major Players

And 4 Minor Players
And if it were to be an exam and u are asked to name oil producing states what will u say?
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
The northern oil well Lords would be looking at this post and shaking their heads in dismay, here they are, disputing boundaries on a faceless platform, what difference does it make if the oil is in Rivers or if it's in Imo? What use is being an indigene of an oil producing state currently in Nigeria? same Rivers people digging up contraband chicken buried by customs just to feed. For most of em the only effect oil exploration has made on them is devastation of their farmlands and waters. In this current Nigeria there's no pride being an oil producing whatever, the greater beneficiaries are not anywhere near the adverse effects.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by niyogeol(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
For the records, Oil exploration in Nigeria started in 1904 in Araromi, Ondo State, Nigeria. A German company (Bitumen National Company- I stand to be corrected on this name though) undertook the project at the time. They left at the advent of world war I.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by kingk(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:

Noisemaking. Did they also curve out Lagos state from Rivers?

Looking at the map, I can now understand why Ibos want the forced SS/SE relationship and their renewed claim on Ijawlands.

Sorry man, hope you finish your education?
For correction purpose, there's nothing like South-South in geographical mapping, its either south, south-east or soth-west.

Though I don't know your pain about SE.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Oluwole tout and cretinous savage, displaying your lunacy in a public forum can only bring more miseries and disreputation to your juju-infested Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!

If truth is anathema to you then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo.

Bunch of bile-filled, greedy, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy, hypocritical and Neanderthal savages!

Yoruba,poor?. LOL. Face it igbos are the poorest in the south.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by charlsecy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
scholes0:
Here are raw data and statistics on Nigerian Oil Production.
I thought they said Anambra was oil-producing?
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by kolafolabi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
WHERE IS CROSS RIVER STATE?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Rotimi47: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

THE GREAT DELUSION OF THE YORROBBERS
1. Highest standard of living - yet brown roof slums with vast number of its people living in abject poverty and squalor

2. Most educated - yet least educated in the South with many illiterate Yorubas parading the streets, proving that the much taunted Awo's free education was in vain.

3. Most enlightened - yet juju-infested, replete numerous evil forests, human sacrifice, pedophilia blood oath capital of Nigeria.

4. Sophisticated politicians - yet have internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders, with a notorious being like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds calling the shots and fleeceable Yorubas like you would still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.

5. Best governed States - yet its states are bankrupt with little real development and have proven to be mere parasites latching and leeching on the revenue from another's backyard and sweat.

6. Most industrialized States - yet many of the industries are owned by Igbos, Germans, Lebanese, Chinese etc.

That was how many of you lying propagandists kept brandishing frivolous data and rated Osun State as financially buoyant and vibrant until it went under and became bankrupt and comatose with its citizens merely surviving by the kind donations of other Nigerians.

Bunch of greedy, wicked, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites and thieves!
Igbos are known to make noise about owning big businesses but alas! most of your businesses are run from 2 x 2 shops.

You mentioned greed but failed to state that the whole world know that Igbos are associated with greed & all manner of crime; what word can you use to describe your people who bath corpse and then force the hubby to drink the dirty water as a form of fetish/diabolical practice.

What can you say to CNN,Aljazeera & other media reports of you Igbos being cannibals? You may want to dispute this but its is a known fact that restaurants in the east sell human flesh and as such your tribe is the most devilish tribe on earth.

I don't like bringing out facts like these but since people like you like making funny statements about we the Yorubas then I have no choice but to put out undeniable facts.

As per accomplishments, check Forbes list of Nigeria confirmed true billionaires so that your doubt can be cleared.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Demographic Trends.
There is considerable
migration
in Nigeria, especially
between the
north and the south. Large
numbers of southern
migrants
have settled in the northern
cities
of Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna,
and Jos,
while migrants have
often moved from the
northern
Sokoto and Kano areas to
southern areas where cacao
is
grown -the southwest-. A
more significant
number of people have
migrated
from the southeast to the
more
industrialized and
urbanized
western states.
http://www.britannica.com/
place/Nigeria

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival.

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the land.

Be weaned from your parents and try venturing out so you can compete with other people.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... It's pathetic already!
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by scholes0(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Demographic Trends.
There is considerable migration in Nigeria, especially between the north and the south. Large numbers of southern migrants have settled in the northern cities of Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, and Jos, while migrants have often moved from the northern Sokoto and Kano areas to southern areas where cacao is grown -the southwest-. A more significant number of people have migrated from the southeast to the more industrialized and urbanized western states..
http://www.britannica.com/place/Nigeria

Quoted for emphasis.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39643885][/quote]

Talk na,i dey wait you.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
no northern state,,,just only ondo from the south west...blood suckers every where...

give it up for the niger delta and south east... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by rexbuton: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Macelliot:

Do you know what?

There are more ethnic groups in Adamawa state than the Entire Southern Nigeria...
But still yet, the North maintains her unity...
because they do not use numerical superiority as weapons for balkanization. The ibos are always quick to mention that they are the economic spine of their host towns, and without them the towns would be nothing. Even if this is partially true you don't have to shove it in our faces because we give you the enabling environment to operate
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rotimi47:
i heard that Lagos have started producing oil but it still very small, 5,000 barrels per day.
wetin be this
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by IlekeHD: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
adconline:

Arrogant display of sophisticated and selective amnesia...
Prominent Igbos like Alex Ekwueme helped in creating SS and he proposed more revenues for oil producing states.. Northerners and co called him tribalist/seccesionist.
Igbo Senate President and Igbo NASS members, all voted for NDDC and 13% derivation bill-- most northerners opposed.
Igbo govs sided with ND states when 19 northern govs sued ND and FG asking the supreme to nullify NDDC Bill..check out offshore and onshore dichotomy..
Same folks who don't want u to keep what belongs to u are the same folks telling u that Igbos want to steal ur oil.. Even a 1-yr child knows who wants to steal his/her toys...

Take your case to Northerners. I'm a southwesterner, I can't fight your battle.

Yes, I'm a proud sophisticate. grin

Igbo states don't even make up to 10% of Nigerian oil. gerrara here mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:
Take your case to Northerners. I'm a southwesterner, I can't fight your battle.

Yes, I'm a proud sophisticate. grin

Igbo states don't even make up to 10% of Nigerian oil. gerrara here mehn.

And yet you're having sleepless nights and terrible nightmares at the mere mention of Biaf...

C'mon, find some other tales to tell...
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:

Noisemaking. Did they also curve out Lagos state from Rivers?

Looking at the map, I can now understand why Ibos want the forced SS/SE relationship and their renewed claim on Ijawlands.

yea yea, the oil we have is enough for us and we dont really need OIL to "live" unlike South west and North ...but why do you want to remain in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by rexbuton: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Akalaka gave birth to Ekpeye and Ogba. Recently some people started adding Ikwerre because of few Akalaka linked migrants to Emohua and concluded that ikuruoda is Iwhuruohna but that is not for me.

Iwhuruoha is simply Ihuoha in Igbo which translates to face of Oha. What is Oha? Oha title is still taken in all of old Owerri district which includes Ohaji, Etche, Ngor, Oratta and Ikwerre. All these people are related.

If you want to trace the backbone of Ikwerre origin then the evolution of Aro merchants, medicine men and oracles is the answer.

I've read the Aro history and I haven't found any link with ikwerre
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by clogogo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
A must reason why the North, South Western, UN, UK will not want Nigeria to break because all this resources will head to the hand of the South East and their French Allies. South East was never loyal to the British.

Now i see more reason why BIAFRA must stand and so we can have a better control of our resources.

Just imagine Three states feeding the Country and the Northerner are dominant over them and they always want to be dominant all time.

Nigeria was Never one and will never be One, Just the world we never be in Unity. SO let stop deceiving our-self and try to savage each region, because the earth has always been the survival of the fittest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by IlekeHD: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival.

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the land.

Be weaned from your parents and try venturing out so you can compete with other people.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... It's pathetic already!

Noise.

Igbos aren't parasitic, yet the number of igbo oil block owners equate to that of Yorubas.

These igbo leeches have tried to forced the idea that Yorubas and Hausa are the SSner's enemies, yet Igbos benefit at the same rate as SWners.

As for Fulanis using Yorubas to hunt, now this is funny. The number of Igbo scalawags killed by Fulanis is more than 3 million in the past decades. The number of igbo traders and corpers used as target practice by boko harams far surpass that of any other Nigerians.

Instead of focusing on how to stop the importation/exportation of hard drugs and erosion in your land, you're getting mad that 1) Ondo state produces more oil than all igbo states combined 2) Lagos is about to join the league, giving Yorubas another edge over erosive SE.

Chinese, Indians, Americans and Lebanese conquering Lagos? Lmao you must be saying that because no foreign investors dare invest their money in the SE. Had it been in the SE, una for say "foreigners invest in the SE". We hear you loud and clear. As for igbo street hawkers and petty traders imposingly conquering Lagos, please try to impose an Igbo governor on Lagos then. I guess Chinese/Indians etc are also conquering NY. Ediot.

Bunch of leeches.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by IlekeHD: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

And yet you're having sleepless nights and terrible nightmares at the mere mention of Biaf...

C'mon, find some other tales to tell...

Negro, I woke up beautiful this morning grin

Sleepless night my azz, swerve wink No be you dey write epistle on top of person's matter.

You saw this thread, saw Ondo and Lagos, got upset and brought Fulani nonsense into the matter. No? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by rexbuton: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
dejavski:

Don't mind the ignoramus...
If indeed there was boundary adjustment then I guess t would have ceded my home community to another state.

@ the bolded, I @ a time heard of a proposed coastal state that will involve the coastline ilajes Ijaws and itsekiris. I don't know what killed the agitation. Do u have an idea of this?

The proposed Ijaw Toru-ebe state was DOA because it contained areas where they were recently migrant to. Areas in edo state were also included in the arrangement when the ijaw settlement was less than a hundred years old

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:

Noise.

Igbos aren't parasitic, yet the number of igbo oil block owners equate to that of Yorubas.

These igbo leeches have tried to forced the idea that Yorubas and Hausa are the SSner's enemies, yet Igbos benefit at the same rate as SWners.

As for Fulanis using Yorubas to hunt, now this is funny. The number of Igbo scalawags killed by Fulanis is more than 3 million in the past decades. The number of igbo traders and corpers used as target practice by boko harams far surpass that of any other Nigerians.

Instead of focusing on how to stop the importation/exportation of hard drugs and erosion in your land, you're getting mad that 1) Ondo state produces more oil than all igbo states combined 2) Lagos is about to join the league, giving Yorubas another edge over erosive SE.

Chinese, Indians, Americans and Lebanese conquering Lagos? Lmao you must be saying that because no foreign investors dare invest their money in the SE. Had it been in the SE, una for say "foreigners invest in the SE". We hear you loud and clear. As for igbo street hawkers and petty traders imposingly conquering Lagos, please try to impose an Igbo governor on Lagos then. I guess Chinese/Indians etc are also conquering NY. Ediot.

Bunch of leeches.

Trash!

"I don't need federal allocation to pay
workers" - Rauf Aregbesola (ThisDay Newspaper, Nov 28, 2011)
*Osun's Monthly IGR Jumps from N300million to N1.6billion in 3 years. 

Lies upon lies from the 'suffersticated' tribe of lying propagandists and treasury looters!

Before you could say JACK Osun State became bankrupt with its citizens merely surviving by the kind donations of other Nigerians.

Yoruba land has proven to be the Haven of armed robbers, ritualists and human parts dealers in the whole universe.

Bunch of bile-filled, greedy, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites!
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:

Negro, I woke up beautiful this morning grin

Sleepless night my azz, swerve wink No be you dey write epistle on top of person's matter.

You saw this thread, saw Ondo and Lagos, got upset and brought Fulani nonsense into the matter. No? cheesy

Savage, your silly rants cannot change your slavery in the hands of your Fulani masters who have been hunting Yorubas for sports for decades now.

Go deal with your miserable state and channel your negative energies towards emancipating your cowardly tribe.

Bloody ass-licking slave!
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by IlekeHD: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
kaycid77:

yea yea, the oil we have is enough for us and we dont really need OIL to "live" unlike South west and North ...but why do you want to remain in Nigeria....

Oil we have, land we have, and businesses/investors we have is more than enough. Why do I want to remain in Nigeria? I am [b]not [/b]in Nigeria. cheesy Why do Yorubas want to remain in Nigeria? Who said we did. We just don't care either way, as of now. And the pleasure we get when we tell Biafrans to go and fcukkk it? My gosh, it's unbeatable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by IlekeHD: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:
Ngga quote me, I have your time this morning.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Macelliot:

pls be sincere!

Why was Obigbo secceeded into Rivers state from Abia state, even though, River state is twice bigger than Abia?

Obigbo and Omuma and etchie....by that evil Yoruba man called OBJ and that devilish Gowon.... they removed all these places and ceded them to Rivers because of oil

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Spybradd: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
all those agbero berebe states cud offer is ondo,and they have the loudest mouths for swallowing amala and making noice and at the same time they have the widest nyansh..
not a single abokki state,and those malus are parasiting everybody and cornering all the wealth thru one bogus "KANO HAS MORE POPULATION THAN LAGOS" bulshiit and more states and local govt story...

grin
VIVA NIGER DELTA
VIVA BIAFRA.....

TIME IS COMING.
Re: Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures by Spybradd: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ileke_the HighDeifinitionCHIMPANZEE grin:

Oil we have, land we have, and businesses/investors we have is more than enough. Why do I want to remain in Nigeria? I am [b]not [/b]in Nigeria. cheesy Why do Yorubas want to remain in Nigeria? Who said we did. We just don't care either way, as of now. And the pleasure we get when we tell Biafrans to go and fcukkk it? My gosh, it's unbeatable.

HighDefinition MONKEY...

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

"Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos / Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.