Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (54758 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Can You Go Back To Re-worship In Your Former Church? / Why Did You Leave Your Former Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by tudor(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2009
What is wrong with this 'abazola' why cant he just post everything in one place,is that wat ur taught in quaranic school, true T.B joshua is a fake,you dnt need a magician to tell you that,but isn't it the same tunde bakare that said obasanjo will die in 1999 before he takes office,infact he served two terms,aspired for a third and even has the strength to f**k his son's wife,so much 4 d prophesy,ha!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Lagosboy: 10:07am On May 11, 2009
tudor:

What is wrong with this 'abazola' why cant he just post everything in one place,is that wat ur taught in quaranic school, true T.B joshua is a fake,you dnt need a magician to tell you that,but isn't it the same tunde bakare that said obasanjo will die in 1999 before he takes office,infact he served two terms,aspired for a third and even has the strength to f**k his son's wife,so much 4 d prophesy,ha!

If you have issues with Abuzola express that you dont have to include the blessed the Quran in it please.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2009
Joshua on fire
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by tudor(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2009
@lagosboy.
What? 'blessed quaran'? Look here,what might be blessed to you might just be a bunch of shit paper to me, if you don't like it go jump of the mainland bridge!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by mazaje(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2009
Lagosboy:

If you have issues with Abuzola express that you dont have to include the blessed the Quran in it please.

what is blessed in that book of death?
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2009
And whats good about the incesteous story bible, everyday we get new revealation of ur pastors atrocities, wat a shame
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by tudor(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2009
Shame on you too! The fact the bible is incestous dozn't make your shitty book any better, both books are savage writings of extremely troubled and murderous groups
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2009
Thanks for acknowledging that
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ToluT: 1:02pm On May 12, 2009
I have never been to prophet t.b. Joshua due to what people are saying that made me to confirm who this man is and have reach my conclustion about him. He is a man sent by God.
Check this links:http://www.bewareofblasphemers./
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=t.b.joshua&aq=0&oq=t.b.jos
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by OLAAJA: 1:32pm On May 12, 2009
What can you say about human beings? One day they say his miracles are from devil. The next day they say they are fake. And all these comments come from people, of who there is no way to confirm their credibility or their statement. “Satan is the father of lies and he has many children” (most of whom are unemployed, undernourished and financially stranded looking for a quick buck).
2 Timothy 2:19

Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."
People today are too gullible. The man is still alive – go and see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9LppgWJiBg
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Nosa77(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2009
I want to ask Abuzola, have you yourself ever been to d synagogue before? coz its really dangerous to come to conclusion because of what you hear from people.

what about all the thousands of members in his church? are they not saying the same things, or are they all deceived?

And why is it that these people you mentioned only started saying these things after they left d synagogue? seems funny,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Mufuadamu: 4:45pm On May 12, 2009
My question is why is it now, these former church members are saying all this?

Let's face it - from the genesis of the ministry of TB Joshua, people have reining abuse at him while he has simply got on with his life and his calling - and whether you like it or not - our country is benefiting. Lets look at the facts: He is feeding the poor, giving scholarships to the youth, sponsering the physically challenged, housing the widows and their children, reforming armed robbers and prostitutes, providing for the dwarf community, reconciling familes, healing the sick and delivering those who are possessed with demons - that is practical christianity. While his tv station, Emmanuel TV is gaining popularity every minute. Ikotun Egbe is not far - I dont know about you but anyone with any sense would go and visit his church and see for themself rather than listening to people who have no credit to their name. If I had HIV or cancer, I definately know where I would go.

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by JJYOU: 4:56pm On May 12, 2009
plus i heard the minister responsible for tourism said the guy is good for bringing religious tourist and their foreign currency into naija too.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2009
Kudos for the help, i see the good he does on TV but that doesn't make a good pharaoh
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by OLAAJA: 7:51pm On May 12, 2009
Interesting enough, I learn his benevolence is not only for Christians but he gives to Moslems, to Buddhists too. In fact, to anybody who needs help.
Why do people enjoy taking cheap shots at the few good guys we have? This is what is holding Nigeria back – jealousy infected infidels like this bunch.
(Isn’t there laws in this country against defamation and slander?)
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by timmy7(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2009
Who cares abt this guy's hearsay,bloody mohammadin ur oga surpassed this in his life time. U can do better
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2009
Lmao it hurts d enemy hehehe,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by adaezee: 11:24am On May 14, 2009
yeah its true,d TB joshua story, i watched it already and all the poster is saying z very very tru.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Tudor2: 12:36pm On May 14, 2009
Hmmm, have you noticed, adaezee,ola_aja,mufuadamu,nosa77 and toluT all registered on may 12th between 12 and 3pm. . . .nairaland is not a propagand machine abeg,your pastor tb joshua is a bloody fake,even if you register 200 times,you can't decieve us
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by timmy7(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2009
Abdulzola abi wetin u call urself, is it because some pple do not share ur sentiment that's why u see them as enemy? Anyway am not suprised that's one of the visible qualities of mohammed which he transfered to his fellow ''abudus'' like you
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ToluT: 1:54am On May 16, 2009
Tudor from Seychelles, this is ToluT. Please abeg don't include me in your conspiracy theory. i joined this lovely group on may 7th thank you and have no clue who you or your other aforementioned bloggers are. please, moderators, is this blatant misinformation allowed? we are here to have a civil discussion. i put in my two cents about this thread - it is from my own mind - just like this comment is. thank you.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by knightride: 12:02am On May 25, 2009
Well, Mr Azubola, thank you for the 'DISCOVERY'. I've watched some of the clips of the story of Bisola and Agomoh on Emmanuel TV. One of Agomoh's claim ( Brain-washing one man to sit on the wheel chair in order to see T.B Joshua) has been proven to be a lie by the man himself, who was working with UTC as at the time of the incident and whose medical condition was certified by notable hospitals. Pls always remember that there are always two sides to a story. There's nothing to hide about the story. The DVD you are talking about is even being distributed for free at The Synagogue Church every sunday after the service. Pls take your time to watch Emmanuel TV one day and see the videos of these two people confessing to faults and asking for forgiveness at the church some years ago. Remember, a best friend can turn out to be a worst enemy for some reasons that may be selfish. I'm very sure you won't be happy if someone spreads a deadly rumour about you and every hearer of the rumour turns deaf ears to your own side of the story.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by omoyoruba1(m): 1:39am On May 25, 2009
@ Abuzola. Nobody can join your islamic way. When you have proof come back and show us. STORY,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ToluT: 12:10pm On May 25, 2009
Some food for thought - how many people that critisize the ministry of T.B. Joshua have actually met him and gone for a service at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations? Don't just sit somewhere, listen to this and that and then come to a hasty conclusion. Have an independent mind! Maybe you say that Lagos is too far for you to travel to attend a service - in that case, you can watch them on Emmanuel TV or on the internet - http://www.emmanuel.tv/tune_in.html
Like Nicodemus when he went to Jesus to find out who Jesus is in the Book John 3 - examine all things in the light of God's Word.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by celebrite: 9:11am On May 27, 2009
hey guys . its unbelievable wat u read and find on the net. as for me the bible and Jesus himself was accused of casting out demons in the name of bezable . but if a kingdom is divided against it self wat shall it benefit.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2009
Y should i go to him? never,recently pastor adeboye said he can never go to joshua church but wil preach to him, me too
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by celebrite: 8:29am On May 28, 2009
abuzula and freinds if u believe that tb Joshuah miracles are fake . then let the so called real men of God stand up and challenge him and deliver t b Joshua why should they be afraid when they will be having God on their said why don't they be like Elijah when he showed the hand of God to Baals prophets. and challenge t b Joshua, Touch not The annointed Of God

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2009
celebrite:

abuzula and freinds if u believe that tb Joshuah miracles are fake . then let the so called real men of God stand up and challenge him and deliver t b Joshua why should they be afraid when they will be having God on their said why don't they be like Elijah when he showed the hand of God to Baals prophets. and challenge t b Joshua, Touch not The annointed Of God
Pastor Tunde bakare once accused joshua of using occult power to heal people, stressing he is notin but an euil man GOD
Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria, under d leadership of mike okonkwo denounced joshua and called him THE IMPOSTER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile okotie went further to say that the source of T.B Joshua's power is nothing but occult power
If we can recall the overseer of RCCG said joshua is not a man of God but of the devil that is to destroy people
then let the so called real men of God stand up and challenge him and deliver t b Joshua why should they be afraid when they will be having God on their said why don't they be like Elijah when he showed the hand of God to Baals prophets. and challenge t b Joshua, Touch not The annointed Of God
I wonder Oooooooooooooooooo
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by zainabm31: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
One might want to ask why Bisola and Agomoh keeps going around and blaspheming against the spirit of God in the life of T.B. Joshua. Well, I believe that the evil spirit in them manifested because they were unable to get what they want out of the ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. Thus they went about condemning T.B Joshua and making blasphemous remarks about him. 
Well, I’m a Muslims and I  got to know T.B Joshua’s Ministry on Emmanuel TV and I went there with many problems of which are spirit of lust and evil attack that has been tormenting  me for  a long time and TB Joshua prayed over this problems and it was over.
I am not one who gets easily carried away by things or happenings but well, the Quaran also teaches us to find out the truth. I went to his ministry with my problems and believe me God heard my prayers through him.
If we say T.B. Joshua is deceiving us Nigerians, can one also say he is that clever and sleek to deceive the elects even in foreign land? Not to mention the number of foreigners in his ministry from different country which I saw when I visited his church in Lagos – Americans, British, Koreans, South Africans, Mexicans, Greeks, Indonesians to mention a few. They must have seen the good works of God in the life of TB Joshua and confirmed it was true that was why they left their country to work under him.
Why are they particular about him being a rapper, murderer and an occult man? Maybe these are one of the problems Bisola and Agomoh was having spirit of lust. Maybe these are the problems Bisola and Agomoh were having when they initially sought T.B. Joshua out.
Believe me, talking of beauty, can one say Bisola is so beautiful she sees herself as a hot cake? Indeed she cannot stand the foreigners I saw in T.B. Joshua’s ministry.
The question now is why are Nigerians not there brothers’ keeper especially the Christians? Hardly will you see Muslim brothers condemning themselves.  If T.B. Joshua were to be in a foreign land, you will how they would have taking care of him.
T.B. Joshua Please continue your good work. God bless you.  We are praying for you.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
Zainab i pity u, Dujjal d antichrist will emerge on d surface of d earth with miracles and wonders yet he is fake
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
jesus said 'there shall arise many false prophet healing and and casting out demon in ny name and hell is their abode
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
Pastor monday a christian convert to islam revealed to us that no miracle xcept u organise and plan it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.